The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 3 — Round 1

Suzanna could still move her head, but that was just about the limit of her options. She desperately wanted to bolt out of the studio but her legs simply didn’t obey her thoughts and she remained fixed behind the podium.

“Ok Suzanna, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. Well in your case if you get a ‘get out of jail’ free card. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now.”

Suzanna tried to keep herself under control, the only way she was getting out of this was to keep a level head. Maybe if she tried to seem cooperative the audience would go a little easy on her.

“Ok Jack, Case number 3 please.” She said trying to sound as remorseful as possible.

“Chrissi, could you please open case 3 please?” Jack called over to the other side of the stage.

The pedestal with case 3 on it started flashing and Chrissi was standing just next to it.

Chrissi attempted to open the case but instead chipped a nail.

“Fiddlesticks! I broke a nail Jack!”

“Oh, we’ll get that taken care of just as soon as the shows over honey, can you just open the case for the time being?”

Chrissi pouted and sucked on her broken nail a bit before taking her entire finger in to her mouth. She moved it in and out for a few seconds, shuttered as the orgasm took her and then as clarity returned to her she opened the case.

The music rose from the background as the first monitor in the Cash column came to life.

“A good start Suzanna, a cash case, you’re on the board!”

The crowd’s mood turned sour again and a few boos could be heard.

“Ok Suzanna, what’s your second case going to be?”

“Well, how about 6 Jack.” She said, once again trying to be as demure as possible without being able to move from the neck down.

“Chrissi, case number 6 please.”

Chrissi had been looking at her broken nail again, still unsure about what to do about it, but thinking that sucking on it again might be a good idea.

“Ok Jack... just a sec.” Chrissi wiggled over to case number 6 and proceeded to open it.

“Oh, Suzanna, you’re first Bimbo case!”

The crowd’s mood pivoted once more and they cheered.

Suzanna shuddered as much as the Collar of Fate would let her, she knew there was going to be many more of these before she was done.

“Ok folks, let’s reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!”

The music came to a crescendo as the first monitor in the Bimbo column came to life.

“Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... Pixie Perfect, Ozone Hazard, Beehive Bonnet and Pink Punk Princess! Ok folks use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Suzanna, anything to say?”

“I’m just so sorry...” she lied, trying to drum up tears but they wouldn’t come. She didn’t know if it was because of the Collar of Fate or that she just couldn’t manage it.

“Well the audience has voted and the winner is... Ozone Hazard! With this, volume is the name of the game, we’re not actually going to damage the Ozone layer as the nanites will give you the look but remain environmentally friendly! Please, activate the Collar of Fate now!”

Suzanna felt her scalp come to life and the faint glow of the collar told her it was hard at work. It was almost like a slight static electric charge moved across her shoulder length brown hair and she felt it lift off of her body and stand at attention.

Turning her head to look in the off screen monitor, she could see that she now looked like a soap opera star from the 80’s. Big hair that made her head look much larger and even like she stood more than her usual 5′ 10″.

“Ok Suzanna, what’s your next case!”

“18 please Jack.”

“You’re on Chrissi...”

Chrissi looked around and once again noticed her broken nail.

“Oh my gawd Jack I’ve chipped a nail, how did that happen!”

“Oh Chrissi, don’t worry about that, we’ll show you after the show.”

“Ok Jack, what was that case number again?”

“18 Chrissi, 18.”

“Another Cash case Suzanna! That’s a whopping 10 cents now!”

The crowd must have thought it was on a roller coaster ride as they once more booed the case.

“Ok, what’s your next case Suzanna?”

“How about 16. Thank you Jack.”

“Oh that’s your second Bimbo case!”

The crowd changed direction again and cheered once more.

“Ok the board says the category is... Voice! With the options being Southern Comfort, Luck of the Irish, Aussie... Aussie... Aussie! and High Hopes. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary, I’m sure we’ll get to that with you later Suzanna!” Jack said with a wink.

“So Suzanna, any preference on this one?”

“I’m sure the audience will give me what I deserve Jack.” I tried to say humbly.

“And the voting says... High Hopes!”

The collar once more activated and Suzanna felt it go to work on her neck.

“Any thoughts you’d like to share Suzanna?”

“Well I’m sure the audience would like to hear me say something Jack...” Suzanna’s voice was several octaves higher than before but the real difference was in the cadence. The sentence almost had a cyclical rhythm to it, going from low to high, making her sentence sound half way between a statement and a question.

The audience clapped and hollered at their choice as she finished.

“Well I guess we know what’s next Suzanna, so go ahead and give me another number.”

“23 please?”

Chrissi opened the case to reveal another bimbo sign.

“That’s two in a row Suzanna ... the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are... ‘O’pen for Business, Always in Touch, Kiss and Make Out and Sweet as Candy.”

Suzanna listened to the options but none of them were terrible, even if two Bimbo cases in a row was unlucky this early, she was getting reasonable options so far.

“The audience has made its choice, which is... Always in Touch!”

The collar once more sprang to life but Suzanna could not see any change in the off stage monitor. Once the heat in her lips subsided though she began to fidget as much as her restricted movement would allow. There was something wrong but she couldn’t figure out what. Her lips felt like a thousand small pins were pricking them all at once.

“Ah yes, I think we need to make a small adjustment to your stance there Suzanna. Technical team, if you would please?”

Suzanna watched as her arm raised from her side and her index finger lightly pressed against her bottom lip. Instantly she felt like everything was right again, the pin pricks disappeared.

“As I’m sure you’ve figured out Suzanna, you’re going to need something touching your lips all the time. A finger, a penciled, a lollipop or just a good old fashioned dick will do the trick!” Jack said through his smirk.

Well on to the next case please Suzanna.”

“21 might be good.” Suzanna said as she felt a bit of pleasure emanate from her bottom lip as her finger caressed it as she spoke.

“Another cash case! You’re up to a whole dollar!”

“That’s good Jack, thanks.” To Suzanna it sounded more like a question than a statement but the audience seemed to like it and didn’t boo or cheer this time.

“Alright Suzanna, you’re almost half way through the first round, what’s your sixth case number going to be?”

Suzanna decided to go with her new voice and said “How about 14 Jack?”

“That’s your fourth Bimbo case! I think the audience is still trying to figure out what they want to do with their choices but maybe this one will help them out! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Top to Bottom, Corset Trained, Ass Backwards and Below the Average!”

Suzanna’s luck had held again, the options were pretty good, though Ass Backwards wasn’t a good option unless you really liked showing off your butt.

“And the result from the audience is? Below the Average!”

The collar sprang to life and Suzanna felt the heat move over her entire body this time. The podium in front of her seeming to grow larger, but in truth she was getting shorter. After a few short but uncomfortable minutes she only just peered over the podium, having lost what she could only guess was a good 12 inches in height.

“Yes Suzanna, with the average height of a Woman being 5′4″, you now give up a good six inches to that figure. But don’t worry, I’m sure what the audience has taken away they’ll replace with something in short order.” Both Jack and the audience laughed at his obvious innuendo to the approaching breast category.

“I’m sure they will Jack. Maybe on this next case?” I played up to the audience again as best I could standing there with my finger still at the corner of my mouth.

“Then we need a new case number Suzanna, what will it be?”

“2 Jack.”

“Another cash case! That’s $10 Suzanna! What will your next case be?”

“1 please.”

“Another Bimbo case and we know what the category is going to be this time Suzanna ... Breasts!”

The crowd took another swing from its melancholy over the cash cases to sheer glee for their favorite category.

“The choices this time are... Man Made, Big and Bold, A Tad Nippy Outside and Decorations for the Holidays!”

Suzanna liked her C cups but knew a change was going to be coming, Jack had planted the seed in the audiences mind and they had latched on to it before the next case had been opened.

“And, as we all knew it was coming, the audience has selected... Man Made!” Jack called out.

Suzanna’s chest caught fire as her breasts began to swell outwards. But just not swell, shift and reshape as well. From their perfectly normal appearance they quickly took on an unnatural roundness and position on her now small frame.

By the time they finished, no one would mistake them from anything but the best money could buy. They had grown so large that her hand had been pushed away from her mouth and she had used what little movement she had to turn her head and follow it.

“I guess I don’t have to explain that one to the home audience eh? But Suzanna, what’s your next case number?”

“15 Jack, but can you let me move my arm a little bit please?”

“I think we can accommodate that Suzanna, you’ve been very cooperative so far. If the tech team would please let our contestant have a little control of her right arm please?

While they work on that, let’s see what case 15 is.

Oh, Suzanna, that’s your 6th Bimbo case!”

The crowd cheered again, a run of Bimbo cases always got them riled up.

“This time we have the category of... Face! The audience has the option of... Wide Eyed, Pierced Perfection, Bright Eyes and Tongue to Nose!”

“And the audience has chosen... Bright Eyes!”

The heat moved across Suzanna’s face to her eyes, rested there for only a moment before vanishing again.

Suzanna turned to the off stage monitor again and could see she now had bright makeup around her eyes, it was pink and almost glowed.

“Suzanna, you’re new makeup isn’t just bright pink, its bright any colour. Based upon what you’re wearing or where you are it will shift to match your surroundings with a bright neon shade that will almost make your whole face light up!”

Suzanna almost managed to place her face in her hand but didn’t quite have enough movement in her arm to do so. Instead it look more like she was trying to touch her new highlights.

“Well we need another case Suzanna ...”

The need to have something touching her lips drew Suzanna’s hand back down to her chin before she replied.

“10 Jack, if you would please?” Suzanna was having a hard time maintaining her composure, six Bimbo cases had rendered her almost unrecognizable and she only had $10 on the board.

“Your streak continues Suzanna, another Bimbo case! And your first mental change as well!”

Suzanna felt her stomach drop to her feet as the crowd rose up and cheered her bad luck.

“The category is... Clothing Style! The audience options are... Plastic Wrap, Gothic Splendor, Swimwear Seduction and Farm Girl Chic!”

To compound her problems, the categories also took a turn for the worse as well. Plastic Wrap was the worst of the lot, but Gothic Splendor was no picnic either. Suzanna didn’t want to hear the result, but knew Jack would be delivering it any second.

“The audience has made a fine choice this time Suzanna, I think they’re getting in to their groove now! Swimwear Seduction!”

As the collar once more activated a fog rolled in to Suzanna’s mind as the change happened, Jack was explaining it to the audience.

“... she’ll have a real thing for skimpy swimwear, anything that shows off lots of skin and with those new breasts, lots of cleavage as well. In fact, while she’ll be wearing a bikini for her day to day attire, when she actually wants to get in the pool she’ll be pretty much down to pasties and a fig leaf!”

Suzanna had been feeling exposed since they had placed her in to her “costume” for the show, the minimal two piece set of a white skirt and tube top had felt almost like they weren’t there. Now however as she looked down at them, they felt much too conservative. Almost like she was wearing a parka at the beach.

“Ok Suzanna, just one more case this round, what’s it going to be?”

“13 Jack.”

“Your 5th cash case! Congratulations, you have $100 after the first round!

Ok Suzanna, we already know that you’re going to be continuing on, but we still have to hear what The Accountant has to offer.

Ok, The Accountant’s offer is in... He’ll save you the trouble of finishing the game and just move you right to full Bimbo right now.”

“Well Jack, I don’t want to disappoint the audience so I guess I’ll just continue on.”

“I guess we didn’t expect anything else, especially when you sound so ‘hopeful’ about it!” Jack replied with a wry smile obviously referencing to her voice change.