The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The CPA

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 7 — Epilogue

Suzi Cream was on set waiting for the director to call everyone to their marks, beside her was her manager, provided by the court to oversee her career. She’d done something in the past that was bad but now her focus was on the three guys on the other side of the set.

More accurately her attention was on their cocks that she’d soon have in her. Soon after that they’d all cum in her holes fulfilling her addition for another day or so. As she picked out which guy she wanted in her pussy, ass and mouth she slid her finger from her lip in to her mouth to keep herself under control until they were ready.

“So Suzi, you’re doing well and this is your 50th scene in the last two months since the show. At this rate though you’ll never pay off your debt. I’m going to have to start branching you out in to more genres and some private events as well, is that ok?”

“Um, more cock?” She said popping her finger out of her mouth momentarily.

“Yes Suzi, more cocks.”

“Goodie!” She replied stuffing her finger back in.

“Ok Suzi, they’re ready for you, go to work.”

Suzi bounded over to the bed, her tiny swimsuit unable to contain the massive tits that rode high on her chest.

Laying down on her side, she placed her head close to the man with the largest dick, opened her mouth and took him in to it. The pleasure from her lips while sucking on his cock was only outdone when the two other men joined in, one in each of the remaining holes to be filled.

Suzi saw the red light on the camera that was filming her and she quickened her pace, slurping at the cock in her mouth and playing with her clit and tits with her free hands.

As the man with his cock in her ass came, Suzi’ eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasamed at the same time, clenching her pussy and sucking in the cock in her mouth simultaneously.

Their loads followed shortly after and once they had pulled out Suzi laid on the bed with cum running down her chin and out of her ass and pussy, as high as a heroin addict from the triple shot of cum she had just received.

The camera came in to her face, her clearly stoned look visible to the viewers, she giggled slightly, raised her hand back to her mouth to place her finger on her lip and said “Suzi’s a CPA! Yea!”

End