The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: To the Matt

* * *

SYNOPSIS: Oksana is a wrestler or at least should be but she can’t seem to break in to the ring so her manager suggests appearing on Bimbo or Billionaire to jumpstart her career.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is the sixth story in my Bimbo or Billionaire series, you don’t have to read the others but you probably should read the first one at least as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have.

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

If anyone is interested, I’ve been doing some short writing on tumblr (https://thehandsthatlead.blog/).

* * *

Chapter 1 — The Squared Circle

Oksana ran towards the ropes and bounced off of them, sailing directly towards her opponent and executing a flawless clothesline, sending her to the mat. She stole a quick glance over to her manager and the scout he was talking to as Linda pounded her fist in to the mat and slowly rose to her feet.

Oksana took the signal and quickly got her in to a head lock before she was fully erect. They danced around the ring a few times as Linda tried to break out until Linda tapped her thigh to let her know she was ready for the next maneuver.

Oksana flung Linda towards the ropes and as she returned executed a perfect crossbody press, sending her to the mat, face up.

Linda lay there as Oksana climbed the ropes and setup for the elbow drop. She leaped in to mid-air, seeming to catch more air time than physically possible until she came crashing down and collided with Linda.

* * *

“So what do you think?” Mathew said.

“Yea she’s great. Executed the moves perfectly, has a real presence in the ring.” Jimmy replied.

“She’s ready for the big time Jimmy, she’s got all the skills and could probably hold her own with the men!”

“Well, that’s kind of the problem isn’t it?”

Mathew sighed inwardly, he’d had this conversation before and knew where it was going.

“Skill is only part of the package isn’t it? And let’s face it, she doesn’t have all the ‘parts’ she needs does she?”

Mathew looked over to Oksana, she was breathing heavily and her muscular chest rose and fell with ease. He knew what Jimmy was talking about, Oksana wasn’t a beautiful woman in the traditional sense. She’d worked hard to get her muscular body and it had taken a toll on her.

He had seen photos of her before she had started training, even then she was just average. Not unpleasant to look at, a slightly pudgy face with her long red hair draped over a modest bust. That had changed with years of training, any trace of fat hand been eradicated leaving an almost gaunt face behind. Her modest chest replaced by rippling muscle and her hair cut short.

Unlike her hair she had never been short, she’d sprouted early and by 15 she had stood over six feet tall and now with her work out regiment she had packed on pounds of muscle, more than enough to intimidate most men.

“I’d like to help you Mathew, but I just came from scouting a nice young woman from Mexico. She’s not quite as technically proficient as Oksana, but they’ll be lining up to watch her matches even if she loses. My advice? Well, you know what my advice is don’t you. Give me a call if anything changes. ”

Mathew watch Jimmy walk out of the gym knowing full well how the conversation was going to go with Oksana later.

* * *

“Fuck him!” Oksana nearly screamed at Mathew, for his part he tried not to shrink back in to his chair any more than he already had.

Oksana stood on the other side of the desk, her hands firmly planted on the top of it as she continue to swear up a storm of curses against the wrestling establishment. It wasn’t the first time, but it never got any easier and no matter how much he knew Oksana would never hurt him, she was still intimidating when she was like this.

“Look Oksana, I’m just the messenger here. You know you’ve got the skills, but...”

She glared at him and he felt himself involuntarily push back in to his chair just a little bit farther.

“I know, but...” her shoulders slumped and she flopped in to the chair, “...even if I wanted to, I don’t have the money to do anything about it. Everything goes in to my training!”

“I know, I know. Look, I’m your manager and I know you’re going to be a star as soon as you can get a break, but...”

“You’re not going to drop me are you!?!”

“No, no. It’s just as your manager I’ve been approached with an opportunity that might help your... ah... problem.”

“I don’t think I like where this is going. I’m not doing porn, you know that.”

“No, I agree, this isn’t porn. And just hear me out before you say anything.”

“Ok, what is it.”

“I have a friend, he works over at the Bimbo or Billionaire show...” Mathew waited as the glare returned but Oksana didn’t say anything.

“...they’re always looking for contestants, especially uniquely talented ones. An appearance could get you over the name recognition problem and then the wrestling federation would have to give you a contract.”

Oksana stood up, turned around and left without saying a word.