The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: To the Matt

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2015

Chapter 2 — Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Oksana was still unsure if this was a good idea or not, but Mathew had never steered her wrong in the past and she knew he was right this time as well. Even if she dropped out after the first round she’d have some money, maybe a solution to her image problem and at least 15 minutes of fame she could transform in to a career in wrestling.

Mathew was waiting backstage for her to finish and she knew he’d line up several auditions for her as soon as she had time to practice a bit after the show.

She reached up and touched the Collar of Fate, its cold metal tight around her neck. Last week when they had tried to put it on her they were surprise to find it wouldn’t close around her heavily muscled neck. She smiled at the memory of the techs running around trying to figure out what they were going to do.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

Oksana looked down at her costume, it wasn’t really all that bad, she’d worn similar outfits during her auditions for wrestling and she was comfortable in her own body even if others weren’t. She looked down at the high heels, she wasn’t as comfortable in them as she was the costume. She’d heard Jack was a little sensitive about his height and usually taller contestants wore flats, but she guessed even flats wouldn’t solve that problem so they’d gone with the normal clear high heels.

“Thanks Dan, now to get to today’s contestant... Oksana!” she walked on to the set at her queue, smiling and waving, she’d practiced the move quite a lot over the years in the mirror, knowing it would be a required skill when she made it to the big time.

“Hi Oksana, wow, I think you’re the tallest contestant we’ve ever had on the show!”

“I think so Jack, I’m 6′4″ and these heels have added a few inches as well.”

“And I don’t think there’s any doubt that you’re the strongest contestant we’ve ever had, you must spend a lot of time in the gym!”

“Yep. I spend every day at the gym Jack. My goal is to be a professional wrestler.”

“That’s great Oksana. I do hope you don’t mind but we have a little clip we’d like to show the audience. I think you’re recognize it from about a week ago...”

The monitors came to life and she saw herself sitting in the chair from when they had installed the Collar of Fate. It quickly moved to their failed attempt to close it and then went in to fast forward with a jaunty musical score that she recognized from an old British television comedy show.

She smiled and the audience laughed as they finally came up with a solution.

“Well enough fun for now Oksana now I have just one question for you... are you ready to play?”

“Yes Jack, I’m ready!”

“Ok Oksana, let’s get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!”

As always the spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo wiggled and jiggled as the crowd cheered and whistled.

“Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who have had to work extra hard this week and are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won’t get a chance to see them but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". As always the pitch black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness.

“Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!”