The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: To the Matt

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2015

Chapter 5 — Round 3

“Ok, in round 3 you need to open 3 cases, what is your first one going to be?”

Okie just picked a number out of thin air and flashed 21 to Jack.

“Your 10th Bimbo case, that’s too bad!

We have a new category for you Okie, Compulsion! The options are... Hop-Skip-Jump, Strike a Pose, Picture Perfect and Sleight of Hand!”

And the audience has chosen, no surprise here... Hop-Skip-Jump!”

The collar lit up and the fog took her mind. Once it had cleared she started to take small hops, up and down, as she stood in place.

“Well Okie, that fits right in with your new career! From now on when you need to get somewhere, walking just won’t do! You’ll be hopping, skipping or jumping your way to wherever you’re going from now on!

Now then, what’s your next case going to be?”

She flashed 15 at Jack.

“And we’re tied again! You’re up to 100,000 dollars!

And now what’s your final case for the round?”

Okie thought about it only for a second and held up a single finger.

“Oh and that’s your 11th bimbo case!

The last category is Fetish and the options are... Whips and Chains, Nip Clips, Tattoos Say It Best and Fan Fantasies.

Audience, this is your last chance to participate, what’s it going to be?

And the audience says... Fan Fantasies!”

The fog consumed her again and when it cleared she looked around at the audience, her fans, and wondered what they thought of her, what kind of fantasies they might have about her. Her pussy started to tingle, not from the Collar of Fate but from the thought of the fan in the front row holding up the penis shaped sign with the declaration of love on it.

Jack was saying something but she wasn’t paying any attention and when her fan in the front row extended a downward thumb she simply played along and did the same thing. The cheers from the audience made her so happy and they exploded even louder when the fan turned his thumb up and she did the same thing.