The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Queen Virus

Sandy sat peacefully in the warm sun under her favorite willow tree. Glancing at her watch she realized it was almost time to go the library to meet up with Jack. They had a routine study hour together before lunch.

As she started to pick up her books and backpack a tall blond guy sat down a little closer to her than was really socially correct. This just increased the rate of her leaving until he quietly said, “there is no rush my dear, just sit for me”. The words were wrong and Sandy decided it was definitely time to go. However, as she tried to stand her legs would just not move. He smiled and casually unzipped. Sandy now started to panic as his huge, hard, erect cock emerged. She couldn’t do anything but stare as he started to slowly stroke. In almost no time he exploded. As his hot, sticky cum hit her full in the face she felt sick. But then it seeped between her lips and the taste seemed take control of her mind. She needed it and she needed more of it. The paralysis lifted and she dropped to her knees needing to make him cum more and more. She eagerly licked and sucked till he could cum no more. With a deep satisfied sigh Sandy passed out.

She woke up on the soft grass alone. Shaking her head she noted the time and rushed to get to the library. What a weird dream. Sandy was not subject to weird pornographic dreams and this one was a beaut. Totally bizarre but it felt so real. As she pushed through the doors she caught sight of Jack at their usual table. She quickly put her books down and apologized for being late. After the usual how are you and just fine thanks and nice day ritual she paused, could she tell of her embarrassing dream? It was so hard to get out of her mind.

“So Jack, I’m late because I fell asleep on the lawn. No idea why and I had the weirdest dream.” Jack looked inquisitively. This was not like Sandy. She was one of the nicest and prettiest girls in the school but also maybe the most conservative and almost obsessive compulsive in behavior, certainly not someone to fall asleep on the lawn. And then she went on to relate a dream about giving a blond hunk a blow job. Sandy blushed a deep hue of violet and apologized. Jack wasn’t quite sure what to say but mumbled something about too much sun and suggested they get some coffee. Sandy seemed a bit distracted and had a hard time focusing so their study time was a little abbreviated. After that sort of dream it was maybe expected so Jack suggested she maybe take it easy and go to bed early. However, she smiled normally enough and reassured that would be all better tomorrow.

Sandy took the advice and did return to her room early, immediately fell asleep and had dreams all night about sucking cock and the wonderful taste of cum. However, she awoke a little early feeling wonderful although admittedly a bit aroused and horny. She showered and had some trouble finding a dress she wanted to wear. Everything seemed so dreary and boring. Then it came time to put on her bra and it just did not fit. It was as if she had increased from her usual 34A to at least a 34B. The logical decision was to skip the bra of course. It was a beautiful morning so she quickly had her usual granola, coffee and then a walk through the trees. As she passed her usual willow tree sitting spot she felt a yearning to just sit. Resisting the urge she went to classes but rather than her usual focused attention on the subjects she daydreamed of give the blond hunk another blowjob. She forced herself to walk causally back to her willow tree bench and got out books to work on. After all it had just been a dream.

After a few minutes she heard a footstep and then he sat next to her. Sandy couldn’t decide whether to be shocked, scared or overjoyed. The blond guy had an easy smile and reassuring said softly, “good to see you again and I’m glad you are ready for your next dose”. He unzipped, his huge cock emerged and before she should wonder what “dose” meant she was on her knees eagerly sucking. His massive load of cum was swallowed quickly and Sandy felt herself slip into a deep trance. She sat attentively but totally blank. He smiled and softly told Sandy that she would not remember her sessions with him but his cum was full of a virus that infected her. She was now becoming what could be called a bimbo queen. She would have a compulsion to come here for doses in morning and afternoon. She would be changing but this would not concern her and she would be happy to have large boobs, increasing sex drive and loss of inhibitions. In addition, she would start producing a scent that allowed her to control other people. Sandy smiled happily.

She picked up her books and wandered off to the library. It had been such a nice quiet time under her willow tree. As she sat down with Jack she explained that they would have to shorten their study time so she could do some clothes shopping since she seemed to have gained a little weight. Jack complimented her on her new perfume although Sandy explained she had not used any. Jack seemed to have a little trouble focusing and Sandy just couldn’t remember the equations so a shortened study time worked was ok.

Sandy looked forward to finding some clothes at the new boutique. She had previously considered the store as a place for hookers and sluts but now it seemed just right. She quickly found a couple of nice push up bras and fun short dresses that showed some cleavage now that she had some cleavage. It was early to bed and a night of dreams of sex and seduction. She awakened feeling even better and looking forward to her decision to have two daily study times at her willow tree. After all it was such a nice place to sit. However, it was a little annoying that her new bras barely fit. Hard to imagine that she had made such a mistake but her boobs seemed to be growing by the day. She smiled in the mirror as she put on her new makeup and used the hair lightener.

She settled at her willow tree with coffee and just drank in the warmth of the rising sun. She didn’t even startle when her blond friend sat down. It was not remembered but it seemed normal. He pulled out his cock and Sandy happy knelt down to suck and drink his cum. It was such a perfect breakfast. As before, his cum dropped her into a deep trance. She was totally receptive to his every word as he explained that he was her trainer and she should now begin to use the power of her scent. She would soon capture Jack and turn him into a drone while she herself was being turned into a bimbo queen. She would exist to transform others and build their colony of drones. Sandy didn’t really understand it all but she just needed to please and was happy to see if this scent she now had would make anyone obey her. She quickly left for class again pleased with her decision to take some extra time for a second study time I the woods.

As she entered class Cindy, the class bitch, sneered at her with a comment about glad to see you are trying to smell and look like a slut. Sandy just sat at the seat next to Cindy so the scent would be strong. Cindy began to look a little distracted and her eyelids drooped. Sandy softly suggested “you are feeling very horny, you must masturbate now and you want everyone to know you are a slut”. Cindy looked uneasy and her hands moved to her lap. Soon she had her dress pulled up and was making soft moaning sounds. Everyone in the class glanced at her nervously. The instructor noticed and quietly escorted Cindy out. Sandy smiled to herself but struggled to remember how she could do such a thing. Nevertheless, she soon forgot the event as she looked forward to her next willow tree study break.

Sitting down in the trees was just so relaxing. She soon was on her knees eagerly sucking and swallowing cum. Her boobs were easily 34D now, she was constantly aroused and she smelled like a perfume factory. Her trainer arrived, Sandy eagerly sucked down her dose of virus and she received her instructions that she could now create drones by making them suckle her breasts. Her scent would give her control over their minds and after drinking her milk they would be infected. Then they would transform others just as Sandy was being transformed. It seemed wrong but increasingly Sandy was being programmed to like the idea of taking control of others.

She happily bounced into the library as Jack stared at her. He could only stutter, “you, you look different”. Sandy smiled and sat next to him rather than her usual seat across the time and said “I feel different and smell different too”. Jack noticed the scent and nodded as it began to take effect. He felt a need to breathe it in deeply as it cleared his mind and made him totally compliant to any of Sandy’s commands. He simply nodded as she told him he was now an infant without thought and would suckle from her tits as he was reprogrammed. His head turned and his lips sought out her nipple as he sucked and her infected milk transformed him into a drone. He drained both her tits and sat awaiting his commands. Sandy smiled and gently informed Jack that he would remember nothing but would regain his past memory but with a deep craving to see her. They didn’t do much studying but smiled and said good bye for the day.

Jack felt better than he had for some time. He had a spring in his step and an arousal that made every girl he saw seem very attractive. As he left the library he saw Cindy on the walkway. She smiled, licked her lips, twirled her hair and leaned over to reveal her nice large boobs. Jack registered “slut”, must look her up. He slept deeply that night with repeated wet dreams of Sandy. He awoke with a hard cock that seemed to have grown at least two inches in length. He immediately jerked off with a load of cum that was easily 10 times his normal. After his shower he jerked off again and on his way to class he stopped at the restroom to jerk off yet again. He made a note to keep track of what he must have eaten to have such an effect.

As Jack waited in the library he began to realize something was wrong. If course he had been programmed to forget his regression and suckling of Sandy’s tits. But through his mist he knew that Sandy had changed. She had been a brilliant, conservative student and was now a bimbo slut. As she giggled and sat down next to him he immediately opened the window to get some air and get rid of her heavy perfume. He then started questioning about what was different in the past week. Sandy just smiled and giggled and said she felt good and got new clothes but nothing really different. However, with more questions it became apparent she was going to her willow tree study place more often and really like spending time there. They agreed to not mention the plan to anyone but Jack would meet her there the next afternoon.

The next morning after being loaded with infected cum Sandy was totally controlled as usual and told her blonde trainer about Jack’s plans. Sandy arrived for her afternoon dose as usual and Jack watched from a distance. The trainer arrived and as Sandy sank to her knees to suck his cock and eagerly get her dose, Jack confronted them demanding it stop. The trainer just smiled as a strong scent appeared. A beautiful woman came forward and approached Jack asking what he desired. He hesitated as the scent seemed to take hold. Sandy turned, “stop now or I won’t help anymore, let him go!”. The woman simply smiled and said “I am Mona, queen of the queens”. Then she said one word, “orgasm”. The effect was instantaneous. Sandy began to swear and then her eyes rolled back, she arched her back and collapsed to the ground as her hips humped and she moaned loudly. As she began to recover Sandy returned to swearing and telling Mona to let them go. Mona smiled again and said “Sandy, you are more horny than you have ever been, you need to orgasm repeatedly but you cannot cum”. Sandy immediately started to masturbate looking desperate as she pleaded for more orgasms. “Mistress please make me cum, I will do anything you ask”. Mona now looked at Jack and asked “you like big boobs? of course you do”, turning to Sandy she said “36G and they make you cum”. Sandy’s boobs grew into massive cartoon mounds as she watched in horror. Sandy started to protest and plead to be returned to normal but then touched her nipples. Her eyes widened, rolled back and again her back ached as her hips rocked and she squirted a stream of infected liquid. In response Mona answered “you are a slut and you can think of nothing but needing to orgasm”. Sandy immediately stopped talking and started fingering herself. Returning to Jack she suggested “you must stroke but you cannot cum”. In response he blankly pulled his cock out and started stroking. Sandy started again with “stop it, stop it, let him go and make me normal again”. Mona looked surprised. “You don’t like being a slut and the object of his attention? Maybe we can fix that”. “Sandy, you are a bimbo hooker and your sex drive is magnified 10 fold”. Sandy looked horrified but then stood, dropped her dress and slowly strutted over to Jack. “Honey, let me help you with that. For a few bucks I can make you cum like in your dreams”. Sandy dropped to her knees and using her newly honed skilled started sucking and licking. It was Jacks turn to protest and plead for Mona to let him cum. Mona came closer and her scent filled the air. She commanded them both to breathe deeply. Sandy tried to resist but soon a whiff of scent reached her lungs and erased her will. Mona commanded “regress and nurse”. Sandy and Jack both seemed to freeze, babble like babies and drool as they stared blankly. Mona led their lips to the nipples on her massive boobs and they both eagerly suckled. As they finished each simply said “ready for programming” and stood at attention. Mona carefully informed them how their memory of the past and this day was gone, that they would want nothing but to obey and have no desire to be anything but drone and bimbo queen. She smiled as they dressed and walked away together.

The next day Jack waited for Sandy and smiled as she sat down at his table. He breathed her scent deeply and as his face went blank she guided his lips to her 36G boobs. She looked around the library and noticed Cindy sitting with another bitch friend. As Jack blankly finished Sandy smiled and said “I have your next job”. He listened carefully as Sandy explained that he must transform Cindy and her friend into new bimbo queens. Jack stood without expression and sat close to Cindy. She immediately started to call him a jerk and started to get up to leave. He smiled and quietly said, “there is no rush my dear, just sit for me”. She and her friend looked horrified as they realized they were paralyzed. Jack slowly took out his 12 inch cock and back to stroke. First he came on Cindy. She struggled briefly until the taste passed her lips and then she sank to the floor early licking his virus filled cum. Her friend was terrified and struggled to move until Jack came again and he covered her face. As she tasted the cum the infection immediately destroyed her will and she joined Cindy on the floor. The two of them sucked and licked until Jack had cum repeatedly and totally taken both of the girls.

The next day Sandy and Jack smiled to each other as Cindy strutted into the room with her new boobs. Sandy softly suggested she do a strip tease for the class and maybe give a blow job demonstration. The room was full of scent as everyone stared and Jack moved from one to the next covering each with infected cum.