The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: BimboDrops

by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 3

Carlos stared at the silent, shuttered house wondering what could be going on inside. It had been more than a week since he had treated Nica with the BimboDrops and then lost her. He had come back to the cafe to find her gone with no one quite sure where. She had left with the waiter, someone said. The manager thought the waiter was outside on a smoke break, but Carlos couldn’t find him.

He searched and searched all day for her but with no luck.

He had sat up all night worrying. Then in the wee hours of the morning, a cab had dropped his beautiful Nica on her own front porch, completely naked. Carlos was about to run to her, but her damned father came out and took her inside.

She hadn’t left since.

Carlos waited for the police to come, for Nica’s father to come with his pistol. Nothing happened. Nica stayed in doors and received only a few close friends. Rumors started, horribly nasty rumors of Nica playing the whore, appearing in pornos, doing drugs. And one rumor that explained why Carlos was still free and alive: She didn’t remember any of it.

He knew he should have counted himself lucky. That he should just get rid of the bottle and forget about it. But he had come so close! The memory of Nica’s hand on thigh, feeling his hard cock through his trousers—it wasn’t something he could just forget! Prison and death were acceptable risks if there was a chance that he could once again see Nica hungry for his cock and finish what he had started the week before!

But how could he possibly dose her again if she wouldn’t even leave her house? Her inner bimbo was completely sealed off from him. Carlos knew if he was ever going to get Nica out of her house and out of her panties again, he was going to need some help. Suddenly, he had an epiphany—use a bimbo to make a bimbo!

He picked up the phone and called Nicole’s friend Aline.

“Hello?” came a guileless, giggly voice.

“Hi, Aline? This is Carlos,” he said.

“Oh hi, Carlos! What’s up?”

“Nothing much. I’m just a little worried about my neighbor. Nicole hasn’t left her house in days and there are all these rumors going around.”

“Oh my god!” exclaimed the young lady. “What have you heard?”

“Well, nothing specific,” Carlos lied. “Just that she like went crazy or something last week.”

“God, you’re not kidding! I’ve heard all kinds of things, like she was going around acting like a total whore!” Aline exclaimed in a tone that was half horrified and half titillated. “Most of the stuff I don’t even believe. Nica would never do that kind of stuff! But she doesn’t even know! Did you hear that? She, like, doesn’t even remember leaving home that day! Her dad thinks some asshole must have doped her up on something. She was high as a kite when she got home.”

“That’s horrid!” Carlos exclaimed as sincerely as he could manage, all the while thanking his lucky stars for Nica’s amnesia.

“Yeah, so like, Nica’s not leaving her house. She’ll barely even let me come over, she’s so ashamed! She told me she’s thinking of becoming a nun!”

“My God!” Carlos exclaimed, this time with real horror. “Aline, we’ve got to help her! She can’t let one mistake ruin her life!”

“Well, yeah, but what can we do?” she asked.

“We’ve got to get her out of the house!” Carlos exclaimed. “If she comes out and starts socializing again, She’ll see the world isn’t condemning her and she doesn’t need to run away from it.”

“That sounds logical,” said Aline. “But how will we get her to go for it?”

“We’ll start out small,” said Carlos. “Just take her out for dinner or something, you, me and her. We can go get hamburgers. I’ll buy.”

“Hey, if you’re buying I’m there! I’m sure I can talk Nica into coming our of her cave for a wee bit.”

“Great!” said Carlos. “I’m sure that’s exactly what she needs. You’re a great friend, Aline.”

<giggle> That’s me! Aline to the rescue!”

They planned out the details, then Carlos hung up and smiled for the first time since he had left Nica behind in that cafe. Things just might work out. He clutched his little bottle like a talisman and started to hum.

Nicole was in the shower. She showered a lot now. Sometimes as many as eight times a day. But no matter how much she washed, she just didn’t feel clean. She felt dirty. Dirty, dirty, dirty!

Especially her pussy. But whenever she would wash it, touch it, she felt so warm, so... so...

Looking down at the warm water running down her naked body, she had visions of a huge phallus pressing up between her dripping breasts, towards her parted, welcoming lips.

“No!” she reprimanded herself, flinging her hand from her traitorous snatch.

“This isn’t working,” she muttered as water dripped from her pointy nipples. “It just isn’t working.”

She got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She peeked out of the bathroom to make sure her father wasn’t there and ran to her bedroom. She flopped onto her bed and sighed.

She had to do something, find a way to distract herself. After whatever it was that had happened to her the week before, she just couldn’t bare to leave the house, to see anyone but her daddy and her best friend Aline. She didn’t even want to be around them, really. Bit when she was alone in the house, showering, lying on her bed, wandering the house, then showering again, images would come to her. Nothing coherent, just snatches of cloudy memory of disgusting sights, sounds, tastes...

And as disgusting as they were, to Nicole’s horror, they were making her horny. Today had been the worst. A half a dozen times she had been close to masturbating at the thought of her own degradation. She just had to find a distraction, a way to get out of her own head!

The phone rang. Soon, her father called out.

“Princess? The phone is for you. It’s Aline. Do you want me to tell her you’re indisposed?”

“Thanks, daddy, but I’m fine. I’ll answer it,” she told him.

She picked up the phone.

“Hi Nica!” came the cheery voice of her good friend. “How’s it going?”

“O.K., I guess,” she replied.

“Just o.k. is unacceptable!” Aline declared. “And you sound down right gloomy!

As your best friend, it is my duty to get you out of that house and back into your life!”

Nica sighed.

“Well, I don’t know,” she said. “I was just thinking that I needed a distraction, but...”

“But nothing!” Aline interjected. “We’ll start you off slow, but you are coming out of that house if I have to drag you out! Just come out to dinner. Carlos is buying.”

“Carlos?” Nicole asked. “Gee, I don’t know Aline. I kind of want to stay away from guys, you know?”

“Come on, Nica!” her friend chided. “Carlos is the most harmless guy in the world! And besides, he’s kind of cute, for a wierdo.”

Nica grinned and shook her head.

“Aline, you think every guy is cute!” she said.

Aline giggled.

“Well, yeah, kind of. Let’s just say I have a broad palate! So, can we pick you up around 6:00?”

“I don’t know Aline,” Nicole hesitated. “I want to, but everybody will be, like, staring at me. I’ll just die of embarrassment!”

“Already thought of that,” Aline bragged. “Carlos is going to take us to the other side of town. Nobody even knows us there! Once you’re used to being out again, we can hang around the neighborhood and I bet you’ll find nobody treats you any different.”

Nicole sighed.

“O.K., but if I don’t like it you have to promise me you’ll make Carlos take me home,” she insisted.

“O.K. It’s a promise. Pick you up at 6:00?”

“Sure,” Nicole agreed.

She hung up and turned to her closet. She sound her most conservative outfit. She would not have people looking at her like she was some kind of slut!

A few hours later and Nicole was in a fast food restaurant across town and almost feeling normal. Aline was her usual bubbly self and her good mood was infectious. They chatted together at the table while Carlos waited at the counter for their order.

Aline was dressed in a quite revealing outfit, as was her norm: a scandalously short skirt and a blouse whose neckline didn’t come anywhere near her neck. Aline wasn’t as stacked as Nica was, but what she had was there for all to see. With Nicole dressed so conservatively, if any one stared at anyone it was Aline as she toyed with her curly blonde hair and gossiped about everyone but Nicole. Nicole smiled. Her best friend was a bimbo, but she had a heart of gold.

“Dinner is served, ladies!” Carlos declared, setting a tray loaded down with burgers, french-fries and milkshakes. Aline grabbed a french-fry before Carlos had even sat down, popped it in her mouth and continued talking and chewing at the same time.

“So Paula was all like, ‘Maybe my next boyfriend won’t care if I... hey, these are really good!”

She grabbed another french fry and tossed it into her mouth and grinned.

“Mmm! You guys gotta try these,” she said, grabbing a handful.

“O.K.,” said Nica, grabbing one.

“I’m an onion ring man, myself,” said Carlos.

“Mmmm!” exclaimed Nica, reaching for more. “These are good!”

“Carlos,” said Aline with a mouth full of fries. “You gotta try these!”

“No, that’s all right,” said Carlos, then grabbed his milk shake and tasted it.

“Mmmm!” he exclaimed. “The milkshakes are incredible! Try them!”

Nica and Aline both did so. Carlos was totally right! They were the best milkshakes they had ever tasted!

Aline giggled. Nica giggled. Carlos gave a low chuckle.

Nica couldn’t believe how much better she was feeling! It was as if all the shame and embarrassment and frustration of the past week had just melted away into nothingness. Everything was just great! The world was such a friendly place and Nica hadn’t a care in the world! Here she was with good friends and good food. Really good food. She sucked hard on her milk shake until her head hurt. Then she took a fist full of fries and munched on them until her head stopped hurting. Then she sucked shake until she had another brain freeze. She giggled. Aline was making a pig of herself, Nica observed as she stuffed her own mouth with fries. But who could blame her? It was really good food.

Nica was so glad she had agreed to come out with her friends. She didn’t care what people thought of her. She didn’t want the evening to end! She just wanted to celebrate her new found freedom from shame! She wanted to party! So did Aline.

So when Carlos suggested they go dancing at a club he knew of on the first floor of a big hotel, the girls were delighted! It was Carlos’ idea that Nica call her father and tell him she was going to stay the night at Aline’s so they could stay out as long as they wanted and he wouldn’t worry. He was so smart! He knew just what to do to solve all of Nica’s problems and now she didn’t have any!

Except for the way she was dressed. She couldn’t go dancing in such a dowdy, stuffy outfit. She was feeling awfully warm just sitting in the restaurant. But Carlos told her not to worry. He had a surprise for her. For Aline too. The girls loved surprises. They piled into Carlos’ car and drove off into the night, giggling and gossiping. Life was fun again!

They got to the hotel, but they didn’t go into the club. Carlos led the girls to an elevator and up they went to the penthouse suite. Nica and Aline were delighted. They had never been to a penthouse before.

Carlos unlocked the door, explaining he had checked in earlier that day, just in case the girls wanted to go dancing late into the night and didn’t want to make the long drive home afterwards. Besides, they might want to drink a bit.

He indicated a big bottle of Champaign that was already there in the room chilling. Carlos was so smart! He thought of everything! Nica vaguely remembered promising herself she wouldn’t drink alcohol anymore, but she couldn’t for the life of her remember why. It seemed sort of silly, now. She giggled.

But first, of course, they needed to dress for the club. Carlos presented the girls with two outfits he had purchased for them—just in case. He gave Nica a red lycra halter top, a tiny black mini skirt, fishnet stockings and shiny red pumps. Aline got a bright orange tube top and matching hotpants, green stockings and black stilettos. Nica blushed and giggled when Carlos told her how sexy she would look in the outfit. She really wanted to look sexy. She wanted the boys in the club to like her. She wanted them to like her a lot!

Carlos directed them to the one bedroom and told them he would await them in the other. He grinned and told them he couldn’t wait to see how they looked. Nica and Aline couldn’t stop giggling as they put on their new outfits.

“Oh my god!” Aline whispered to her. “Carlos is so hot!”

Nica giggled.

“God, Aline, you are such a slut!”

Aline giggled.

“I’m not the one that stayed out all night getting fucked and came home stoned off her ass and buck naked,” she countered. “You’re a bigger slut than me!” Nica blushed but she giggled. It was kind of funny, now that she thought about it.

“Do you really think I’m a slut Aline?”

Her best friend nodded enthusiastically and giggled.

“But don’t worry about it!” she said. “Being a slut is fun! Guys never gave you pretty clothes before you was a slut, right?”

Nica giggled. She had to admit that Aline was right.

“But don’t worry,” Aline assured her. “You’re just a bigger slut than me ‘cuz I haven’t been trying hard. I’m so fucking horny tonight, I think I’m gonna rock Carlos’ world before we ever go dancing!”

Nica giggled.

“He’s lookin’ really good tonight, isn’t he.”

“Hey!” Aline said. “Don’t you go tryin’ to steel him from me! It was my idea first!”

“Well, if you’re so much a better slut than me,” Nica exclaimed. “I shouldn’t be able to!”

“Oh yeah?” Aline said. “Well, we’ll just let Carlos be the judge, now, won’t we!”

“Bring it on, bimbo!” Nica declared.

They rushed out of the bathroom to prove themselves. They stopped before Carlos, thrusting their chests out and gazing at him with defiant sluttiness. Carlos dropped his jaw. He nearly dropped the two glasses of champaign he was holding. The girls giggled at his reaction and nearly forgot their contention until their knockers collided as the approached Carlos. They growled at each other.

“Carlos,” said Nica. “Who is a bigger slut, me or Aline?”

She licked her lips and ran a finger around her left nipple.

“Yeah,” said Aline, “Be honest!”

She hooked a finger under her skirt and raised it until her twat showed.

“Well gosh,” said Carlos. “I don’t know that I’d call the two of you sluts, necessarily.”

“Come on, Carlos,” Aline objected. “If you didn’t know we were sluts, you wouldn’t buy us slut clothes! The only difference is Nica is just an amateur slut. I’m dedicated. Want me to prove it?”

“She got a head start!” Nica objected. “But I’m still the biggest slut in the neighborhood! Everybody is saying so!”

“Girls!” Carlos exclaimed, holding up a hand. “This doesn’t have to be a competition!”

“Yes it does!” Aline insisted. “And you’re the judge!”

“Yeah!” said Nica “So tell Aline I’m sluttier and we’ll go dancing!”

“Hey!” Aline objected.

Carlos shook his head in amazement.

“This will take some thought,” he said. “Have some champaign while I consider the two of you.”

He handed them the glasses. They drank. It was good. Really, really good! They downed their glasses. The room spun.

“Fuck I’m horny!” exclaimed Aline as her eyes went crossed.

“Hor-neeeee” said Nica, then giggled.

“Well, then, the judging should wait,” said Carlos.

He went up to the two of them and put an arm around each of their waists. They melted into him and sighed.

“We wouldn’t want to leave you horny, now,” he continued, his hands sliding upward to grope their tits. “If you’re sluts, you should be fucked, and fucked well.”

The girls moaned in agreement, their mouths watering at the idea.

And then clothing was being tugged at, then ripped off. Nica was so warm, so disoriented, so horny!

Carlos pushed Nica down on the bed. She spread her legs wide and giggled. Carlos eyes were wide, his teeth were showing, and his cock was long and hard and on a collision course with her cunt.

Aline hopped onto the bed beside her.

“I wanna fuck first,” she declared. “I’m sluttier than Nica!”

“Damnit Aline!” Carlos exclaimed. “We’re doing this for Nica, remember? To make her feel better!”

“Yeah!” Nica exclaimed.

“Sorry,” Aline pouted.

Carlos sighed. He went back to his bag, took something our of it, grabbed the bottle of champaign and put something in it. He shook it a bit and handed it to Aline.

“Drink this while you’re waiting,” he suggested.

“O.K.,” Aline conceded, then licked at the foam rising out of the bottle. “Hey! This is really good!”

Aline dropped down to the floor, sucking at the bottle. Carlos turned from her and grinned at Nica. Nica grinned at Carlos’ cock and it dove between her thighs and slammed into her cunt. Nica’s eyes rolled back in her head.

“Oh God!” she cried out. “Oh Yes! Oh Fuck!”

It felt so good! Nica’s body was singing, her cunt was quivering, her mind was melting into a soft gooey mass.

“You like that, don’t you Nica?” Carlos asked as he pumped in and out of her.

“MMmmmmmm!” she affirmed.

“I guess you really are a slut,” he concluded.

“I am such a slut!” she proclaimed as Carlos pounded his meat into her. “I love to fuck! I love it! I love it! I love it! Nnnnggh!”

“Do you love my cock?” he asked.

“Yes!” she cried. “Cock is good! Good cock! Nice cock! Love cock! More cock! Nica wants more cock!”

“What about <gasp> What about spunk, Nica? Do you like spunk? Do you want me to cream in your cunny?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Nica exclaimed.

But before her first ‘Yes!’ Carlos was exploding into her, his head thrown back in a primal roar. Her pussy sang as it filled with spunk and Nica came hard.

“Oh wow!” Nica exclaimed. “Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!”

“I wanna fuck now!” Aline slurred, trying to pull herself up from the floor by the bedspread. “Do me next! Do me like you did Nica!”

Carlos pulled his dick out of Nica with a wet slurp.

“In a minute, bimbo,” he told Aline. “Here. Eat Nica out while you wait to get fucked.”

“Huh? said Aline as Carlos took hold of her by her hair. “But I don’t want to...”

“Come on, you’ll like it,” Carlos insisted, pushing her face between Nica’s thighs.

“But... but...” Aline protested. “Hey... this smells kind of... <slurp>... Oh my god! MmmmmmMmmmmMMMMMmmmm!”

Nica’s eyes went wide as her best friend started aggressively sucking Carlos’ sperm from her pussy.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “Oh Aline! That feels... so... GOOD@”

“Nnngmm!” Aline replied with her tongue in Nica’s twat.

“Sweet!” exclaimed Carlos. “It works just like they said. She’s addicted to cum!”

“Huh?” Nica asked.

She was having trouble thinking and Aline was being very distracting.

“Don’t worry about it, Beautiful,” Carlos told her. “Just give me a moment and I’ll give you a special treat.” Carlos went to his bag, took out a little canister and sprayed something into his mouth. Instantly, his flagging dick leapt up with renewed vigor. Nica grinned, her eyes fixed on it. Carlos climbed onto the bed and straddled Nica’s ribcage, pinning her arms to her sides. Aline was so focused on the treasure in Nica’s twat that she didn’t even notice, event though her head knocked into Carlos’ naked ass a couple times. Nica, however, was very aware of Carlos and the hard, slick cock that slid so nicely between her big juicy jugs.

The smell of semen on his dick awakened a forgotten hunger in her and she drooled. The head of Carlos’ cock darted out from between her tits. She strained to try and reach it with her tongue. Her tongue just wasn’t long enough, thought, and a droplet of pre-cum hung tantalizing on the head of his prick, taunting her.

“Looks like someone wants a facial,” Carlos observed.

Nica looked up at him hopefully.

“Ask me please, Nica, and I have a big load of man juice just for you.”

Nica’s eyes lit up.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Carlos deduced.

“Yes please!” she exclaimed. “Yummy yummy!”

“Open wide!” Carlos instructed.

Nica did so and with two more pumps between her titties, Carlos shot a big white glob right into her mouth. One taste and Nica was in heaven, but Carlos had a lot more than one taste for her. Blast after blast of glistening jism shot out of him, more than she could have taken in her mouth. She took it on the chin, both cheeks, her left eye. Several gobs landed in her hair. And still, Carlos kept coming. He was staring in amazement at his own prick.

Nica was too delighted to be surprised by the sheer volume of Carlos’ ejaculate. All she knew was that she was drenched in pure deliciousness. She licked her own face with ecstatic abandon, making incoherent expression of delight as her tongue stretched to reach the wonderful spooge.

“Damn!” Carlos exclaimed once his cock was finally finished.

“That’s incredible!” he exclaimed. “I gotta try that again!”

He got off of Nica and went back to his bag. With her arms now free, Nica could now go after the spooge she couldn’t reach with her tongue. She started scooping globs off her face into her mouth, reveling in the intoxicating flavor.

Down at her slit, Aline had finally managed to lick up all the spunk that she could reach. She looked up to see what Nica was doing.

“Hey!” she exclaimed. “You got more!”

She scrambled drunkenly up Nica’s naked body and started licking the jism that had dribbled off Nica’s chin and flowed between her tits.

Nica giggled. Aline’s tongue tickled. She felt so fucking great! Carlos’ spunk was the most wonderful stuff in the whole fucking universe! How had she lived so long without it.

“Hey girls, you ready for more?” asked Carlos.

Aline’s head popped up from between her tits and blocked Nica’s view. Before she could even complain, though, Aline was scrambling off her and Nica saw that Carlos was standing beside the bed, rock hard and pointing at them. Nica scrambled up as well.

“More!” she exclaimed. “Mine!”

“No!” said Aline. “Me!”

“Come now,” said Carlos. “You’re friends. You should share! Now kneel down on the floor, side by side, and say please.”

Aline seemed confused but Nica knew what to do. She scampered off the bed and knelt before the beautiful cock. Aline understood then and joined her.

“More, please!” asked Nica.

“Yeah!” said Aline. “Please!”

Carlos chuckled. He took a seat on the edge of the bed and the two girls turned about on their knees, following his iron cock like their mouths were magnets.

“Now give Mr. Happy kisses and he’ll give you a treat,” said Carlos.

The girls giggled and came at his cock from either side. Their tongues played with each other along the underside of Carlos’ dick, their noses and nipples gently jostled each other. Their lips caressed balls, shaft and head as they stared into each other’s delighted, half-focused eyes. Nica couldn’t think of anything better than to share a nice hard cock with her best friend.

As if in answer, the cock gave a pre-orgasmic pulse. Remembering that their was something much better, Nica pushed her drunken friend over on her ass and got the head of Carlos’ cock between her lips to catch the first blast of jism that rifled out.

Nica was in heaven and heaven just kept on coming. It was coming so fast and so thick that Nica couldn’t swallow it all! She pulled her head back for air and got hit in the eye with spooge just before being knocked to the side by Aline, who then tried to get her mouth around the spurting cock but lost her balance and fell backwards. The white globs of ecstasy streamed out to shower the sprawling Aline. Carlos chuckled and aimed for her tits. He didn’t show any signs of flagging. Nica scrambled back towards the action. Carlos grinned and aimed the cock at Nica’s tits. Aline didn’t seem to notice or care. She was busy trying to eat up all the spooge she was already coated in. Nica got hit by blast after blast. She giggled and moved toward the font of heaven on her hands and knees, trying to catch the streamers in her mouth and occasionally succeeding, mostly getting hit in their face and tits. One stream even went over her head and draped her from ass to shoulder blade. Nica crawled to the wonderful cock just as it was putting out its last defiant globs. She opened wide and took as much of the man meat as she could in her mouth and sighed and giggled as the last few pulses tickled her lips.

Carlos was saying something but Nica didn’t understand a word of it. She was so fucking high! The only thing she could think of was eating more cum.

Apparently Carlos was trying to help her do just that, though. He gook her by the hair and directed her face to Aline’s tits. There was jism there! Nica giggled and started lapping. Happy, happy, happy!

Nica didn’t know how long she spent licking spooge of her best friend. She knew at some point Carlos’ hands prodded them into different positions, but she was to intent on her task to pay mush notice. At least until he again started fucking her pussy again. That made her smile and grind her self into him—but her mouth never left Aline’s cum-spattered flesh.

The next thing she knew, Carlos was pulling her pulling her head back by her hair. She smiled smile ant him and blew a sticky spooge bubble. He was talking again. Nica just giggled. He physically directed her up onto the bed, then helped an even less cogent Aline up to sprawl jibbering beside her. Carlos again directed Nica, helping her find her way between Aline’s thighs. Aline’s cunt was full of semen!!! Nica was overjoyed and dove in. She let Carlos worry about her back end and soon he had arranged for Aline to eat the treat in Nica’s twat!

Nica was 69ing her best friend, both of them eating Carlos’ delicious jism. She didn’t think she could possibly be happier.

Then Carlos deflowered her asshole.

Nica had a monster orgasm, then passed out.

To be continued