The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech Brasil—chapter 2

By The Sympathetic Devil

Gwen was sore when she woke up, inside and out. What had she been doing? So many strange dreams about Aline and Nica, her high school friends. They were utterly bizarre and surreal. The weirdest part of the dream was how her breast had ballooned up to gargantuan proportions. Did she have some subconscious insecurity about her bust line?

She opened her bleary eyes and was confronted with two massive orbs of pale flesh that were undeniably part of her. She screamed.

“Oh Gweny! You’re awake! <giggle>

Gwen turned her head and saw Nica smiling stupidly at her with the ridiculous rack from her dreams in a red tube top. She screamed louder.

“Now don’t be like that!” her bimbofied former classmate scolded. “Carlos won’t let me give you any happy gas today, so if you’re gonna be all bitchy until he gets here we’re not gonna have any fun at all!”

Gwen tried to focus, despite her heart trying to pound all the way through her massive left tit. Nicole had said ‘until Carlos got there, implying that he wasn’t there now, implying that the only thing between Gwen and freedom was a brunette bimbo.

Gwen jumped out of the table and ran for the door.

At least that was her plan before she realized that the only thing between Gwen and freedom was a brunette bimbo and the heavy leather straps tying her to the table.

“Nica,” Gwen said after calming her panic and thinking for a moment. “I need you to untie me. I need to go pee.”

That was bound to seem reasonable even to her bimbofied brain. And now that she mentioned it, she did need to urinate.

“So pee, silly!” Nica said. “The chair has a hole just for peeing.”

“Chair?” she asked. “What chair? I’m tied to a table!”

“No, silly, it’s a chair!” Nica giggled.

She pushed a button and hidden motors hummed quietly as the table folded itself into a chair and folded Gwen into a sitting position. As it did so, another strap slipped across her forehead and pulled it back tight, something hard and cold pressing against the base of her skull.

“See!” Nica exulted. “I told you! <giggle> Smart girls are so silly!”

Gwen was horrified. How long had it taken to turn her childhood friend into this bimbo? How had they done it? Had they hooked her onto drugs like the ones they had given her yesterday? She remembered how good it had felt, how freeing and sparkly, but the memories of what she had let them do to her sickened and horrified her. The monstrosities hanging from her chest were witness enough that she wanted no part of their debauchery. She swore to herself that she would never let them drug her willingly. It seemed hopeless, but she would fight them at every step. She had to hold on to her sanity and dignity long enough to escape or be rescued.

“I thought you had to pee, silly!” Nica said, drawing her out of her inner vow-making.

“I want to pee in a toilet, Nica!” she exclaimed. “In a bathroom!”

With her mammoth mammaries in the way and her hands tied to the armrests, she couldn’t even tell if Nica’s claim that the chair was fully functional was true.

“Gweny, Gweny, Gwen-Gwen!” Nica said infuriatingly, shaking her head and causing her hair and big hoop earrings to bounce about. “What are we gonna do with you! When you gotta pee, you gotta pee!”

And so saying, she strode over to a cupboard on her soaring heels and retrieved a pink feather boa. Then grinning with good-natured malice, she returned to Gwen and began to tickle her. Her sides, her toes, her inner thighs.

“Nica!” Gwen exclaimed, squirming in her bonds. “Nica stop! You...you can’t do this! This isn’t fair!”

“Silly, silly, Gwenling!” Nica exclaimed. “You need to learn to laugh! You need to learn to giggle! You need to learn to be a bimbo!”

And so saying, she assaulted her bare twat with the pink fluff. Gwen shuddered, strained against her bonds and finally gave in. She giggled and squirmed and went red all over. It wasn’t enough for Nica. She kept on tickling and tickling.

“Sto ....<wheeze> Sto .... <gasp> Sto .....<squeak>“ she begged.

“Gweny-Gweny, time to pee!” said the unrelenting Nica, unseen beneath Gwen’s soccer-ball tits, the only parts of Gwen able to respond unrestrained to the tickle torture and doing so to ridiculous extremes.

Gwen’s bladder was in agony. Nica seemed to lack the capacity to get bored. Gwen tried to decide if she was accomplishing anything by her resistance when she realized that Nica had stopped. Gasping for air, she realized that Nica was cheering. With dawning horror, she realized that Nica had won.

Gwen had peed. She had lost control and hadn’t even realized it. Nica giggled her triumph and threw the boa in the air. Gwen shuddered and felt the tears Nica had midwifed stream down her cheeks and splash onto her improbable rack.

“Let me clean you up!” said Nica, taking a tissue from somewhere behind her.

She dabbed at the tears on her face and her tits, then grabbed a fresh tissue and ducked under her shelf to soak up the piss.

“You know,” said Nica, casually, “Mr. Ruiz can fix up this tiny clitty of yours.”

Somewhere from deep inside her, anger welled up to quash her humiliation.

“There’s nothing wrong with my clitoris!” she insisted.

She knew it was a mistake almost instantly.

“Oh, come on!” Nica exclaimed, incredulous. “It’s itty bitty! Can you even feel this?”

Nica pressed her thumb against her naked love knob. Gwen twitched and futilely struggled to close her legs.

“No, Nica!” she shouted. “Don’t touch me there!”

“No?” Nica exclaimed. “Bimbos don’t say no, silly. Bimbos say YES YES YES!”

“I’m not a bimbo and no means NO!” Gwen insisted.

“Then stop saying it and say YES so you can be a bimbo, silly!” Nica prodded, licking her cunt from stern to stem.

“She does have a point, you know,” said a male voice out of her nightmares. “The sooner you accept your bimbohood, the happy you’ll be.”

Gwen looked up to see Carlos had arrived, smiling broadly and wearing a shirt and tie with the sleeves rolled up.

“You FUCKER!” she screamed. “You SONOFAGOATLICKINGWHORE!”

“Now Gwendolyn!” he exclaimed. “I’m hurt. Last night you had me convinced that you liked me! Well, we’ll just have to start fresh. I think you’ll soon realize that you’re among friends.”

“I hate you! I want you to die! You and that evil fucker who gave me these monstrosities!” Gwen shuddered again with horror at the soccerball-sized tits that had grown from her chest and they responded by jiggling uncontrollably and sending little shocks of pleasure that she wished she could stop feeling.

“Now Gwenling! Really!” said Carlos. “You don’t mean that! We’re just looking after your best interests! Trying to help you realize your dreams!”

“My dreams? My dreams!?!” she screamed. “You’ve stolen my dreams! How can I possibly be taken serious as an actress when I’ve got these ridiculous balloons in place of my boobs!”

“I can see you’re going to take some persuasion,” Carlos sighed. “Nica, I’m afraid I’ll need you to leave us for a while. Why don’t you go see what Aline is doing? You always had such fun with her back home.”

Nica pouted.

“But I wanted to help!” she said, but as she said it, she was trotting away on her insane heels, wiggling her ass, a picture of the obedient bimbo she had become.

“Don’t leave me with this asshole!” Gwen cried. “He’s insane! You’re all insane!”

“Gwenny-gwen-gwen!” Carlos objected. “You’re not being honest with me or with yourself! This ridiculous idea that we’ve damaged your film career is the first misconception that simply must go! Do you really mean to say that actresses with tiny titties are more successful? That a chesty actress will never get a part if there is a girl with fried eggs up for the same role?”

There was an odd buzzing at the back of Gwen’s head, but it was barely noticeable and Gwen was focused on letting Carlos know just how horrible what they had done to her was. God, he was starting to sound like her agent!

“No, that isn’t what I’m saying!” she exclaimed. “I know the actresses with the big silicone boobs get hired! But they get hired to play whores and sluts and bimbos! They don’t get serious parts!”

“But Gwen, isn’t every part a serious part to a serious actress?” Carlos countered. “Isn’t it true that you’ve avoided slutty roles because you’re afraid you don’t have the acting ability to play someone so different from yourself?”

“No!” she denied. “Of course not! I just have higher aspirations!”

“So you could play a slut, if you wanted to,” Carlos said, a disparaging tone in his voice.

“Yes, I could!” she insisted. “I’m a good actress!”

But she was suddenly hit by a wave of self-doubt. Maybe he was right! Maybe she’d turned down all those roles offered to her by sleazy directors because she really couldn’t do it!

“I’ll tell you what, Gwedolita,” said Carlos. “I’ll go get Ruiz and tell him that I got here early this morning and already brainwashed you. If you can pretend you’re a bimbo like Nica and Aline, without the help of any drugs or anything, and pull off a convincing performance, I’ll let you go. If you can convince him to untie you because you want to screw him, I’ll even make him let me give you back your old tiny titties.”

There was a rushing in her head and she felt slightly dizzy. Could she trust Carlos to keep his word? Could she trust her own acting ability? Did she have any other choice?

“All right!” she said at last. “All right, I’ll do it. But you have to keep your word!”

“I swear on a stack of Nica’s panties!” he proclaimed. “I need to use the head, so I’ll give you five minutes to get into character, then I’ll bring Ruiz.”

He got up and left the room. Gwen’s heart pounded. Her head buzzed. First, she needed a plan, for if Carlos couldn’t be trusted to keep his word. She looked about. There was the boa that Nica had assaulted her with, discarded on the floor. It just might work as a garrote. IF she could catch Ruiz with his pants down, so to speak.

And that was the key, wasn’t it. To prove Carlos wrong. Even if it was a trick, if she could put on a convincing performance, Ruiz would slip up. It was the oldest trick in the book and bound to trump whatever they were playing at.

Maybe this could work. She could MAKE it work! She was an actress!

And the role before her was the bimbo. A bimbo like Nica had become. Like Aline had really always been. She had to get into character. Focus. It was hard with the annoying buzzing the chair made, but she could do it. Tune out the distractions and tune in the character. Just like in acting class. Be the bimbo.

What was her motivation? What did she think? How did she think? No, no, that wasn’t right. A bimbo didn’t think. She was stupid. Irrational. Impulsive. Shallow. A bimbo didn’t worry about seeming smart, about knowing what was going on around her. She was worried about looking pretty. About being sexy. About guys looking at her, giving her attention, giving her presents. Yes, that was her motivation! She wanted men to notice her. To validate her. To...to...

There was a shiver in her cooze and Gwen’s eyes rolled back in her head.

To fuck her. That was what a bimbo wanted. That was what validated her. Because she craved cock. Big, hard cock going in and out and in and out of her. She shuddered as a tiny orgasm shivered through her. No time for fantasies like that. She had to focus on being a bimbo. Thinking like a bimbo.

But that was what a bimbo though about, right? Being pretty and being fucked. Yes, that was how she should be thinking in character. She squirmed in her seat, fantasizing about being desired, lusted after, ravaged.

She could do this. It would be easy. She could be easy. An easy, slutty, lusty bimbo who just wanted to be fucked. Her head buzzed and her twat hummed along with the melody. She was pretty sure she knew how to think, or rather not think, like a bimbo by the time her audience arrived.

She wasn’t sure how long it had been. It felt like a long time. But a bimbo didn’t worry about the passage of time, so neither should she. She had to stay in character.

Why was that again? Oh yes, so Carlos would let her go. That was important...for some reason.

Carlos and Mr. Ruiz came in. Carlos grinned and winked at her conspiratorially. Gwen remembered their deal. She had to convince Ruiz that Carlos had turned her into a bimbo. Convince him to untie her so they could fuck. Right. She could do that. She was in character.

“Thanks for staying with her, Ruiz,” Carlos said. “I’m all but finished with her, but there are a few fetishes I’d like to give her and I’m out of props! I can’t trust any of the bimbos to go to the sex shop and buy them since they always end up fucking strangers.”

“No problem, man,” Ruiz said. “I always enjoy talking to the girls when they first realize how much they like having big titties.”

“Well, she likes those all right,” Carlos said. “I made sure of that!”

Oh yes, thought Gwen. The breasts. Ruiz was obsessed about the breasts. No, titties. Her character would say titties. Would love her big, bouncy titties. Love how they looked, how they felt, how men liked to stare at them. Just like Ruiz was staring at them now. A shiver went up her spine. Her titties jiggled in response. They were so pretty. They felt so good.

“Talk all you like, Ruiz, but please leave her in the chair,” Carlos advised him as he left, grinning wickedly at her. “I haven’t tested her completely yet.”

So Carlos wasn’t going to make this easy. Okay, the challenge was set. She was an actress. Her role was that of a bimbo. A bimbo who wanted Mr. Ruiz to untie her and fuck her silly with his big, hard, delicious cock that made her cunt so wet, her head so dizzy. She could see a distinct lump in his pants. Her head buzzed and her spine tingled. Her mouth watered.

“Hello, Mr. Ruiz!” she said in her best bimbo voice, soft and silly and sexy. “I wanted to thank you for my new titties!”

“So you like them?” he asked with bright, proud eyes.

“Oh yes, Mr. Ruiz!” she gushed. “They’re the nicest present I ever got! They’re so big and round and bouncy!”

“They are very round, aren’t they!” he nodded. “Not many girls can pull off perfectly spherical melons. On some girls they can look ridiculous. But when I saw you I just knew you could pull them off and look absolutely stunning! It takes a truly beautiful and confident girl make soccer ball tits seem natural and elegant.”

Natural and elegant? Was he crazy? But a bimbo would believe him. A bimbo would be proud that he thought she was beautiful. So Gwen did her best to be proud, to be complimented, to be flattered. He thought she was beautiful. Rare. Special. Gwen blushed with pride and giggled.

“You think I’m pretty?” she asked, fishing for more compliments, hoping he would tell her how beautiful she was again. It did feel so very, very good.

At least it did to the character she was playing.

“Oh yes!” Mr. Ruiz insisted. “You’re the prettiest girl to wander in here in all the time we’ve been open. I’ve always been partial to redheads, and you have such gorgeous red hair. It’s natural—I can tell! And you have the face of a goddess! You should be a movie star!”

Gwen’s stomach did flip flops and her spine tingled as her head buzzed. He really liked her! He thought she should be a movie star! And she should be! Then everyone would see how beautiful she was and how sexy. She was really starting to like Mr. Ruiz. Of course, her character just loved him for giving her big, bouncy boobies. And Gwen couldn’t deny that they were awfully pretty. She was proud to be one of the few girls who could have them without looking ridiculous.

“So how do they feel?” Ruiz asked, climbing up beside her on the platform so that he was looking down at her. “Did Carlos fondle them during your session? Lorenz always claimed you couldn’t get as much sensitivity from my beam as you could from his tank, but I’ve been tweaking the specs quite a bit.”

He reached down to grope her new titties. Revulsion welled up from deep in Gwen, but she pushed it down. Her character wouldn’t be repulsed. She would be flattered that he was interested in her titties. She would want him to touch her, to grope her, to treat her like a piece of meat. She sighed and tried to look vacuous, tried to desire his touch. It was easy. She was easy. She wanted it.

“You don’t mind if I touch them, do you?” he asked, his hands hovering centimeters above her titties.

“Yes! Touch them!” she exclaimed. “I want it! I like it!”

And then he was touching her at last and it felt so good and he thought she was so beautiful and so desirable and it made her so happy and every time he squeezed her nipples she quivered and electricity shot up her spine into her buzzing, buzzing head and down into her gushing, giggling twat.

“Oh yes!” Mr. Ruiz exclaimed. “So nice! You’re a good little bimbo, aren’t you?”

“Yes! Yes!” she exclaimed. “I’m a good little bimbo!”

And when she said it, he squeezed her nipples and she came harder than she ever had before. Her whole body went rigid and shook in an orgasmic seizure as pink fireworks went off in her head.

The blood rushing through her ears left her momentarily deaf. Her eyes were unfocused. Her skin electrified. The only senses that could tell her anything was her nose and tongue. She tasted her drool which flowed freely. She smelled the pungent, musky odor of her own twat. She giggled and then cooed.

“I’m sush a grea’ acriss,” she mumbled. “I acked my brai’s out”

“What was that, Gwenling?” Ruiz asked from somewhere far away.

Gwen blinked her eyes and they slowly came into focus.

“I said, um, like, wow...” she said.

She needed him to untie her, she remembered. She needed him to untie her so that he could fuck her. So that he could fuck her until she came again. Yeah, that was the reason.

She giggled, licked her lips, and then pouted up at him.

“Can you untie me?” she asked. “We can’t really fuck while I’m in this chair. And I really want to fuck. I really need to fuck!”

There was a surge in the buzzing at the base of her skull and her eyes went out of focus again for just a moment, but she focused on Ruiz.

“I don’t know, Gwendolita,” he said. “Carlos asked me not to.”

“But I’m so horny for you!” Gwen countered.

“Yes, but you’re his special project,” Ruiz pointed out. “I barely even know you!”

“But you knew that I was perfect for the titties you gave me!” she whined. “I’m your special project too! You gave me special titties!”

“Well, I did give you very special titties,” he said, rubbing them in a way that made Gwen tremble with need. “I’ve seen a lot of titties in my life, but yours make my pecker hard just looking at them.”

“Then let me do something for your pecker!” Gwen begged. “You were nice to my titties; let me be nice to your cock!”

“We-ell,” Ruiz hedged, looking around. “I guess I could undo your hands at least. You could give me a hand job.”

It was a start. Gwen was thrilled. She was convincing him. And that was good because... because... because she really wanted his cock!

Ruiz reluctantly undid the straps holding her arms down. She reached up immediately and gave her nipples a squeeze. It felt so good! She moaned.

“Nice titties for a nice bimbo,” Ruiz said. “Now a nice hand job to say thank you.”

He pulled down his trousers and showed Gwen his hard cock. The base of her skull buzzed and she twitched. She liked it. She really liked it.

“I like cock!” she announced, and giggled as a thrill of pleasure ran up her spine.

“Of course you do, Gwenling!” Ruiz said. “All bimbos like cock!”

Yes, that was right. All bimbos like cock. And she was a bimbo. And here was cock. A nice, hard, delicious cock. She reached out greedily for it. It was warm and alive and wonderful. She felt dizzy. She felt horny. She felt skanky. She felt great!

“Oooh!” she exclaimed. “So nice! So nice! So hard! So big! So good!”

She fondled and stroked and petted the wonderful, precious cock as it pulsed and bobbed appreciatively and as the thing in the back of her head pulsed.

“Wet your fingers, bimbo,” Ruiz encouraged, “Draw from your gushing well.”

She reached down with one hand, not willing to let go of her treasure with the other, and found that her pussy was drenched and slick. She scooped up moisture and rubbed it worshipfully on the cock, like Aladdin rubbing his lamp, praying for the Genie of Fuck My Brains Out to emerge.

“You really like cock, don’t you Gwendolita?” Ruiz asked.

“Like cock! Love cock! Live for cock!” she said, trying to lean forward so she could kiss it, taste it, suck it. “I need it! I need it in me! Please! Pretty please!”

“Well, I’m sure Carlos wouldn’t want you to be deprived,” Ruiz conceded.

He undid the strap that held her head in place. The buzzing in her skull stopped but she didn’t really notice. Her focus was on one thing and one thing only. She pressed her massive jugs into her lap as she ducked her head down to reach Ruiz’ cock. She took it in her drooling mouth, between her needy lips. This was what she wanted. This was what she needed. This was what she lived for.

Her head bobbed along his shaft, her tongue caressing ever inch of it, slathering it with her spit and her adoration. With every bob, she compressed her titties into her knees and they tingled with pleasure. Much too soon, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled himself out of her mouth.

She looked up with big green eyes, about to weep for the loss of her precious.

“I can’t see your titties well enough like this,” Ruiz explained. “You need to ride my prick like a true bimbo cowgirl!”

Sunlight broke out from the clouds in her face and she squealed. Ruiz undid the rest of her straps. Too happy for words, she pushed him to the floor and mounted him. There was a pink boa on the floor. She snatched it up and threw it around her neck. It was pretty. Bimbos liked pretty. She liked pretty.

“Ride, Bimbo! Ride!” called out Ruiz. “Ride the baloney pony!”

She could barely even see him there beneath her massive rack, but she felt him. Felt the most important part of him, at least. She bucked and rolled her hips running her hands through her hair, letting her titties run free. They bounced and bounded with perfect joy, providing percussion to the symphony that was her fuck.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she exclaimed with every exuberant thrust. It was her bimbo mantra. A bimbo always said Yes! Yes to pleasure. Yes to cock. Yes to fucking. Yes to joy.

And YES to cumming!

YES YES YES to cumming!

She ground herself down as he shot hot spunk up into her, squealing and twitching as the universe exploded around her. She could almost hear the audience she had always fantasized about cheering, giving a standing ovation for her greatest performance.

And as the universe slowly reconstructed itself, Gwen realized the audience was real, albeit smaller than in her fantasies. Carlos, Nica and Aline were giving her a standing ovation.

Gwen blushed, giggled and waved. They liked her. They really liked her.

There was a tapping on her tummy. Gwen parted her jugs with her hands and saw Mr. Ruiz. She had forgotten he was down there. But she gave him a big dopey grin, grateful for the lovely fucking he had given her.

“Time to get off, little bimbo,” he said.

Gwen gave an embarrassed giggle.

“Oopsie!” she said and slid off her well hung mount. Jism drizzled out of her and down her thigh. It tickled and she giggled again.

Nica and Aline scampered over in their high heels to help her to her feet. Gwen noticed how pretty her friends looked, Aline almost falling out of a tiny purple sundress, Nica in a red body stocking. She hoped she could go shopping with them soon. She didn’t have anything that could show off her new titties!

“Well Gwendolita, I certainly am impressed,” said Carlos.

Gwen giggled and grinned proudly.

“Yeah!” she exclaimed with a giggle. “I fuck good! My titties are so bouncy they almost made me fall down, but I stayed on!”

Carlos chuckled.

“Yes, you are a wonder to behold ‘en coitus’ as it were, but I was referring to our bargain,” he clarified.

Gwen stared at him, a confused smile on her face.

“I mean about your acting ability,” he continued. “I don’t think anybody in the world would doubt that you’re a cock-hungry bimbo without a thought in your head.”

Gwen giggled. Of course no one would doubt that! She certainly didn’t!

“Now, if you don’t mind, I need you back in the chair,” Carlos indicated. “There are a number of things to go over, but they’ll go very quickly now that you’re open-minded about your bimbohood.”

Gwen dutifully climbed back up in the chair. It was what a bimbo would do, after all.

“I know I said you could leave after fucking Ruiz” Carlos conceded. “I swore on a stack of Nica’s panties. But Nica doesn’t actually wear panties!”

“Nope!” said Nica proudly, hoisting up her skirt to display her naked twat.

Gwen giggled. Not because Nica’s twat was funny, but at the very idea that she would want to leave. Things were just getting started and she was having such a wonderful time.

To be concluded