The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BimboTech: HCVM

The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 8

“But who will fuck me, Rob?” Keri pleaded. “You know what a slut I am! You know I need your big cock!”

“You can stay with Dillon and Tina,” Rob said. “I already talked to Dillon about it.”

“But Dillon’s dick is so small!” she protested. “I mean, I’d never tell him that, but that’s the reason I’m always giving him head and tittie is that I can barely even feel him when he fucks my honey-cuni!”

“But you’ll have Tina too!” Rob pointed out. “You can do that thing you do with her arm and you can use all these dildos you keep buying.”

“Fisting and dildos are great, but they aren’t cock!” Keri said. “It’s like TTFuque says: ‘Only cok will do when this slut needs a screw!’ I need cock, Rob! Big cock! Your cock!”

“Damn it, Kari! I have to do this if I want to keep this job!” Rob yelled. “The BTI stuff isn’t cheap! We’re a one-income family now!”

Kari tried. She really did. But Dillon was just so damn small compared to Rob. And BTI had their credit card on file and they had so many nice cock-enhancing products. And she knew that Dillon WANTED to be bigger, so she didn’t think he’d mind at all if she helped him out. And really, Tina was who would really benefit, long term, so what Kari did wasn’t selfish at all…

If only Dillon’s circulatory system had been up to the task….

Keri arrived at the hospital to find Tina in tears, tugging at her left nipple. She hugged Keri hard, mashing her boobs against Keri’s.

“Oh Keri! What took you so long?” she asked.

Keri blushed.

“I couldn’t get my car to start, so I asked Mr. Cordoba across the street to drive me, but, um, I wasn’t sure if he would…so I fucked him first.”

“Oh my gawd, Keri!:” Tina exclaimed. “Is he good to fuck?”

“Totally!” Keri exclaimed. “I mean, he’s small compared to Rob but he’s enthusiastic. And he was hard again by the time we got to the hospital, so I fucked him in the parking lot too. But I’m here now. What did they say about Dillon?”

Tina’s lower lip trembled.

“He had a symbolism in his brain!” she exclaimed. “The doctor, who is really cute, said that they had to put him in a coma! I asked if he could still have sex in a coma and the doctor said no! What will I do Keri? I’m just a silly bimbo! If Dillon is in a no-sex coma and Rob is out of town, who is going to fuck me? I’m not smart like you, Keri. I can’t just find men to fuck like you did with Mr. Cordoba!”

Kerry held her friend more tightly and patted her ass consolingly.

“Now Tina, don’t talk like that,” she soothed. “There is sooo much dick out there if you don’t care about size! Really, you’re the lucky one. Sure, I fucked Mr. Cordoba, but mostly it was just to get a ride and because I’m such a slut. You’d be all goo goo gaw gaw over him, but I couldn’t help wishing he was big like Rob the whole time.”

“Do you really think he’d make ma all goo goo gaw gaw?” Tina asked. “Can we go to his house later? Will you introduce me?”

“Of course,” Keri said. “But a sad little bimbo needs cock now, I can tell.” She looked around. There was a big bearded biker there in the waiting room. He was making no effort at all to hide the fact that he was enjoying Keri and Tina’s hug. Keri smiled and dragged Tina towards him before the blonde bimbo knew where they were going.

“Hi I’m Keri,” she told the biker. “And this is my friend Tina.”

“I’m Zack,” the biker rumbled. “You two are hot.”

Tina giggled. Keri grinned wider.

“Come here often?” Keri asked, since it was as good of thing to say as anything. Her tits were doing the real communication.

“Yep. Not for myself this time though,” the man said. “My bud, Bud, got in a fight with a window. Window won. Bud ain’t too smart.”

Keri giggled. Tina blinked, not understanding.

“Tina’s not too smart either,” Keri confessed. “But she’s REALLY horny and her husband’s in this coma thing, so I was wondering if maybe you could help her out with that.”

Zack looked back and forth between the slut and the bimbo.

“That is fucked up,” he said.

And yet, he got up when Keri held out her hand and both he and Tina followed as she led them to the hospital chapel. The chaplain wasn’t on duty and no one was praying. Zack once again observed that the situation was fucked up. But when Kari ripped off Tina’s blouse and then her own, Zack realized that they were in the right place.

“Oh my fucking god!” he exclaimed. “Thank you Jesus!”

Kari sighed when she got Zack’s pants off and saw he was a measly 8 inches at best. But she reminded herself that this was for Tina and Tina was content with Dillon’s unremarkable cock. Indeed Tina had her mouth on Zack in an instant and if he had noticed Keri’s look of disappointment it wasn’t bothering him now. Really, Keri was more of a facilitator than a participant in the chapel fuck. She clutched her fingers around the base of Zack’s cock as he plowed Tina from behind as she mashed her tits against the little bible stand. She stroked his ass and fondled his balls, which a slut like herself enjoyed, of course. But it was more that she knew she was supposed to enjoy it than any actual pleasure. She liked that it was making it better for Tina. (Zack would have gone off much too soon without her acting as impromptu cock ring.) But as delightfully slutty as a threeway with a stranger in a hospital chapel was, Keri knew in her slutty soul it couldn’t satiate her.

There was an emptiness in her cunt. An emptiness no random dick could fill. She needed big dick. She needed Rob’s dick.

Or bigger. God help her, she needed bigger.

“You got great tats, you know?” Zack was saying conversationally, bringing Keri out of her reverie to realize that he was spent and Tina was sprawled on the floor staring up at the angels.

“Thanks,” she said, politely turning to show her ‘Easy as Pie’ tramp stamp and Mack’s ‘Eve and the Snake’ masterpiece. Zack whistled his admiration.

“Of course, a freaky-ass slut like you could really go nasty,” he observed. “I mean, that artistic shit is nice but it doesn’t really say ‘fuck me and my friend in the hospital chapel’. My cousin, he does some real nasty shit for girls like you. You should go see him.”

Zack found his pants and his wallet and handed her a card. She took it for politeness sake and slipped it in her handbag.

“He did this one of my ex to celebrate my divorce,” he said, turning to show the asscheek that had faced away from her when she was helping him fuck Tina. There was the cum-soaked face of a woman, her mouth wide open in front of a monstrous cock much too thick and long to ever fit in her mouth. It was half the diameter of her face!

Keri shuddered. That was what she wanted! Not the tattoo; a cock that size!

Zack had a friend who was no better hung than himself but who was glad to exchange a tit fuck for a ride back to Tina’s house. Having his Harly between her thighs was almost as good as having Rob or her HCVM there. She was about to invite the bikers in for another go, on the theory that small dick was better than none and it would keep Tina calm, when she saw the crate on the porch. She squeeled and sent the bikers packing, much to Tina’s dismay.

“But I want more Dick, Keri!” the blonde bimbo objected.

“Dick can wait!” Keri exclaimed. “This is more important than dick!”

Tina gasped at the blasphemy but Keri removed the security tape from the crate, ignoring her, then squealed again as she opened the crate with the BTI label to reveal her order: The HCVM-Xtreeme!

Kari had ordered it from BTI with Rob’s account and Dillon’s credit card, since the one on file had maxed out. She hoped they wouldn’t mind. They probably would. But she needed something to make up for Rob’s absence. She deserved this, damn it!

“That’s just a fancy dildo,” Tina objected.

“It’s a MAGIC dildo!” Keri exclaimed. “BTI made me click through like ten pages of disclaimers before I could even buy it!”

“Really?” Tina said. “What did they say?”

Keri shrugged. She hadn’t read them. She fished her house key out of her purse and handed it to Tina.

“You can have my old one,” she said. “It’s in the bedroom. I’m trying this now.”

She grabbed the newer, hungrier Hungry Cunt and headed into Tina’s house. She didn’t even want to take the time to walk to her own bedroom. She left the plastic wrap, the warning sheets and the operation manual strewn upon the floor as she found an outlet.

The HCVM-X could not be run on batteries. She filled up the lubrication reservoirs. She stripped naked while the HCVM-X downloaded on her phone. Her precious toy had Bluetooth. She flipped it on. There was a deep hum that filled the room and made the rings in her nipples resonate. She lined the head up with her pussy, which kissed it gently. She flipped through the program options on her phone. One of them was called “HOLY FUCK!” That sounded what she wanted.

She tapped it. It asked if she was sure. Of course she was.

The HCVM-X shuddered and the lights dimmed. Four black articulated appendages emerged from the side and reached out to grab her around the waist and upper thighs.

Then it shoved itself emphatically into her twat.

“HOLY FUCK!” Keri exclaimed, dropping her phone. But the HCVM-X was just getting started. It began pulsing and expanding.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! That’s what Keri likes!” she exclaimed.

It was the stretching, pounding feeling that she had loved so much in those first heady weeks. She was on the urge of orgasm when suddenly there was a shift and she felt an insistent push between her ass cheeks and a swirling artificial tongue lapping at her asshole. Her eyes went wide and she clutched her tits as HCVM-X melted all resistance from her sphincter, all the while rumbling within her cunt.

“Oh Keri…oh Keri, you crazy slut…” she gasped to herself. “What have you…what’s going to…”

Something much more firm than the initial ‘tongue’ slid into her ass and vibrated violently as the probe in her cunt spread a bit more and started to swirl inside her.

“OH I’M A SLUT!” she screamed. “OH I’M SUCH A WHORE! SUCH A FUCK WHORE! HUNGRY CUNT! HUNGRY CUNT!!!”

Oh and on the machine prodded and pounded, spun and spread. Keri shuddered and cum and screamed and moaned. Her mind was melting and she didn’t fucking care. There was a blurry blonde bimbo that seemed vaguely familiar in front of Keri.

“Heeeyyyy Keri-berry!” the bimbo said.

“Fucking…” Keri explained. “Fucking my Hungry Cunt. Fucking like a slut.”

The bimbo giggled.

“Sush a prezzi slut, my fren Keri-keri-weri-beri,” she said. “Tina-weena gots a treat for you!”

The bimbo…Tina…weena?...had a little bottle.

“Fucking,” Keri explained.

“Isss BimboDrops!” Tina exclaimed. “A whole bottle! Those super nice BimboTech guys put it in yer crate as a free gift! <giggle> A free gift!”

“Hungry Cunt,” Keri explained to the bimbo, wishing she would just go away. “Not a bimbo. SlutCuntWhore. Not a bimbo.”

Tina giggled and poured a sparkling pink liquid into her hand and smeared it all over Keri’s face. “Hey, you…” Keri objected, then sniffed. It smelled vaguely familiar. Happy memories of her first night with an HCVM inside of her popped in her head. She lapped at Tina’s hand. So good! Tina giggled and drizzled BimboDrops into her mouth then kissed Keri deeply, swirling her bimbo-flavored tongue in Keri’s mouth as the HCVM-X swirled it’s magical machinery inside her cunt and ass.

The two women continued to lick the lovely pink goo off of various parts of each other until the sun had set and the HCVM-X gave one last VRRRM and then stopped.

Keri didn’t even care. Everything was beautiful. Tina was beautiful. Her HCVM-X was beautiful. It was beautiful to be a slut. It was beautiful to be a bimbo. It was beautiful to look up and see Zach standing there above them with a hungry look on his face, a turgid bulge in his pants, and a dozen friends behind him.

“We thought if you girls had rested a bit, you might want to party,” the biker explained.

“I LUV TA PARTY!” Tina exclaimed, ripping her tank top off.

“I LOVE DICK!” Keri exclaimed. “LOTS AND LOTS OF DICK! Is it a dick party?”

“It…could be…” Zack said.

“I’M A DICK PARTY!” Keri exclaimed, and stabbed an uncoordinated finger at the release button on her HCVM-X. “I’m a Hungry Cunt!”

The machine slid out of her with a delicious ‘slup’ and the bikers’ already wide eyes bulged.

“What the fuck?” one of them said.

“DAMN!” said another, a thick-necked bald Cuban. “She’s almost big enough for me!”

The gang laughed.

“Prove it, Rico!” one of them urged. “Or are you scared of that monster twat?”

At the thought of dick, Keri’s gaping maw of a cunt rumbled, quivered and smacked it’s Lips; the little rings jingling. Keri giggled and looked down at the strange thing her cunt had become. It smelled nice. It looked hungry. Keri knew she need to feed it. She giggled and gestured, becomingly.

The biker named Rico seemed like he was considering the cost of losing face as he stared into the abyss. But then he sniffed and a gleam came into his black eyes.

“I’m gonna fuck that thing,” he said, as if he was accepting the inevitable.

And then his pants were coming off and he was painfully engorged. Keri quivered and squirmed. Her cunt was literally humming. Rico wasn’t as long as Rob, but he was thick. Very, very thick.

“Jueputa,” he swore as he mounted her. Keri grinned and giggled and watched as horrified ecstasy played across his face at what her hungry cunt was doing to his cock.

She knew what it was doing. She could feel it. Every delicious inch of her pussy was singing to her. But she wasn’t making her pussy act. She didn’t decide to suck Rico’s balls inside of it along with his cock. She didn’t even know it could do that. But she loved that it could. She loved everything. But mostly, she loved cock. And she loved that she got to be in the audience as her self-possessed cunt made like a virtuoso with that instrument.

As Rico fucked her…or rather her cunt fucked Rico…Keri looked around in a pink haze. All the men were looking at her hungrily. Even the two who were fondling Tina were staring at her. And they were breathing oddly. Keri giggled. She loved that. They all had cocks. Lots and lots of cocks. And cocks were what her hungry cunt needed.

When Rico collapsed, seeing angels as he lay on the floor or Tina’s living room, all of the bikers had their pants down and were quite hard, eyes bulging, breathing heavily. Keri giggled and wondered if they would fight over her. But her cunt rumbled and an image from hours of porn arouse. She knew what her cunt was telling her. And she knew it was in charge. And so did the bikers.

“Two in front, two in back!” she said. “You, you, you and you!”

The men didn’t hesitate to share her the way Rob and Dillon had. The men who hadn’t been chosen waited their turn, their eyes worshipful and drugged. Keri giggled as they awkwardly but persistently arranged each other and pushed into her, two in her cunt, two in her asshole. Keri pealed with delight. A dream was coming true. The bikers groaned with testosterone-fueled vigor. They knew they had no choice but couldn’t imagine choosing anything else. Keri’s asshole quivered and squeezed at the two dicks inside it, happy to be part of this event. And her cunt…her hungry, hungry cunt…it hummed and played and demanded more, knowing it would get it, knowing it was in charge.

All the bikers fucked her several times over, in many positions, in many combinations. Tina just couldn’t keep their interest, but she was content to crawl around among those who sprawled exhausted on the ground licking up fluids and giggling, taking hits off the bottle of bimbodrops whenever she felt less than wonderful.

Eventually, the bikers started to drop off, unable to get back up. Not their cocks. Their cocks got rigid again minutes after cuming inside of Keri. But the rest of them was just wiped. Zack grouped for his jacket and pulled out a bag of white powder. Keri giggled at him.

“You like coke?” he asked in a bewildered, bemused tone.

“I LOVE IT!” she said.

She’d never tried it before, but she loved everything right then.

Zack cut her some lines and showed her how to snort. Sure enough, she loved it. She loved it even more when she saw that it got several of the bikers up for another round. More drugs emerged and Keri was glad to try. Tina was hogging all the bimbodrops, but that was fine. Keri’s cunt was hogging all the dick.

She wasn’t sure how she ended up on the back of a motor cycle at one in the morning wearing nothing but her ink and piercings. But she knew her cunt liked the vibrations. Jism trailed behind her, leaking from her gaping asshole to leave a trail. She giggled, knowing she would be able to follow it home, so it didn’t matter where she was going.

* * *

Rob tried to hurry home. He really tried. He was incredibly worried that neither Keri nor Dillon nor even Tina was answering the phone. But the booth babes were just so tempting. And the bimbodrops made it all so easy. And he was just so fucking horny all the time now. And when Sharron Tompkins, who had lead their team of three to the Tulsa conference, had threatened to call Dave and tell him right then and there that he was embarrassing the company with his constant flirtation, he couldn’t think of any better solution than spiking her mimosa. And of course, it wouldn’t have done at all to treat Sharron with the bimbodrops without dosing their colleague Ming Su.

And he really couldn’t have predicted that the two stolid ladies would have been so much more affected by the drug than the models that had been hired to push product. Or that they would have fixated on the champagne as the cause of their sudden joi de vive.

So once they did fly home, he had to get the drunken, giggling horny women to their houses, dropping them off on their porches, ringing and running. Every few minutes, he’d call Dillon or Keri or Tina. Their inboxes were all full by now. But as he pulled up to Dillon and Tina’s house, he was relieved to see Dillon’s car was there in the driveway and the lights were on. Of course, that didn’t mean Keri was there. He needed to find his wife. He needed to fuck his wife. Ming had sucked him off less than half an hour ago, but the thought of Keri had him engorged like he’d been three months at sea.

He entered Dillon’s house. The door was unlocked. That was odd. The interior was wrecked. Furniture was overturned. Beer and liquor bottles everywhere, the smell of pot smoke and other smokes heavy in the air. But that was all in the periphery of Rob’s vision. His eyes immediately locked on the only person in the room. His wife Keri, sprawled on Dillon and Tina’s couch, eyes wide, jaw slack, a string of drool connecting the side of her mouth and her bare right shoulder, which had a road sign tattooed on it pointing back declaring “This way for great head!”

Three little demons stood beneath the sign, their over-sized cocks pointing towards her face as well.

Their cocks were nothing compared to the big purple veined thing that dominated her front though. It’s balls straddled her belly above her navel and the shaft extended between her massive tits, the tip of the cock emerging from the two gorgeous globes with fountain of black cum spouting forth leaving droplets on her neck and chin and streaming down to water the cunt-shaped flowers that Mack had decorated her tits with.

Beneath her navel, in monstrous letters like something from a haunted house attraction a warning appeared:

BEWARE the HUNGRY CUNT!

On her left thigh was another road sign pointing upwards declaring “This way to the Hungry Cunt!” Her right thigh declared “You must feed the Hungry Cunt!”

But Mack’s previous elegant declaration that the twat in question was Keri’s Cunt couldn’t be seen because masking the pussy Rob has longed for those many days in Tulsa was a big black machine, the steroid-taking big brother of the Hungry Cunt Vaginal Modifier he had bought for her. He blinked. What had happened while he was gone? Where had these new tattoos come from? And what was this new HCVM?

“Keri?” he asked.

There was no response. Only the rise and fall of her sweat-glistening tits told her she was still alive.

“Keri, what did you do?” he asked.

Still nothing. He approached. The new HCVM had a little red LED and it was flashing. He didn’t know what that meant. It didn’t have the control panel the other one had. He took hold of the thing and gave a slight tug. It slid out of his wife and a small puff of white smoke emerged.

“OOoooooh” Keri moaned and he looked up but her eyes still stared unseeing into eternity.

“Ker…” he started to say, but then stopped. He sniffed. He looked down. The smell was like nothing he had ever smelled before and his already engorged cock seemed to double in size there in his pants in response. His eyes bulged at the thing between his wife’s legs. The curly script of Keri’s Kunt was compressed to either side of a gaping maw fringed with red hair. It glistened and quivered with liquid pink sex.

The labia rippled like some creature more at home on a coral reef than between a woman’s legs. And the smell emanating from it was unworldly, beckoning, demanding. He tore his eyes away from it to look at Keri but she was just as oblivious as ever. It was as if her cunt, if you could still call it that, was awake but her brain was far, far away.

He couldn’t help himself. It beckoned. What would it be like to fuck that thing? He reached out and touched the fluttering lips. They kissed his finger gently, inquisitively.

He slid his hand along the slick pink surface. The smell got more intense. His eyes lost focus and his hand approached the dark depths…

Something emerged from within his wife. If was like a tongue or a tentacle or a second, prehensile clit. That didn’t seem right, he thought, but he was thinking very slowly now as the thing wrapped around his wrist and pulled his whole hand into his wife.

“Keri, what’s…what’s going on…” he said, but he didn’t look up at his wife. He couldn’t take his eyes of the Hungry Cunt.. It rippled and wriggled around his hand, finding nerve endings he didn’t know he had. And then it was pulling him in deeper. And deeper. Rippling and tugging, gently but insistently. It was only when he tried to pull it back that the Hungry Cunt clamped down with an iron grip, not yielding a millimeter.

It pulled and pulled, ever deeper, until he was up to his elbow in his wife’s monstrous snatch. And he couldn’t even resist. It was hungry. He needed to feed it. But he couldn’t just stay here forever, could he?

He looked back up at Keri’s face, framed in her wild red curls. Her eyes were still glazed but she had a vague smile on her face.

“Keri?” he asked. “Keri can you hear me?”

Her lips moved ever so slightly.

“Keri, it’s me Rob,” he said. “I’m home. I’m back. I’m here to give you what you need.”

Her eyes blinked. For a moment Rob thought he might be freed as a quivering relaxation went through the vaginal walls that encased his arm up to the elbow, but as he shifted, it tightened down.

“What do you need, Keri?” he asked, hoping that if she could just remember how much she loved his cock, the thing her cunt had become would let go of his arm. Keri closed her eyes, sighed and giggled.

“MORE!” she declared.

The End