The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo World: Frat Party

By ShawnWorld

Katherine stood out in the party atmosphere filled with beautiful young men and women. Most of the girls had dressed up. Katherine wore a big baggy sweater and her brown hair laid flat against her face. It was best not to draw attention to herself; to risk becoming some drunken asshole’s target. She shook her head; incredulous that she had agreed to even be here tonight. These stupid frat parties represented everything she hated about the college atmosphere and society as a whole. A bunch of spoiled, entitled rich boys drinking and partying without care, and a bunch of ring-hungry girls. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

This was a far different world for women than it once had been. Before she was born, women had stood up for equal rights, fighting to be see as the peers of their male counterparts. It seemed like everything was going fine until scientists had discovered a way to control and mold women to their very whim. Nanites in the blood stream controlling the mind and body of the human host. It only took a couple of years to put every woman on the planet through the procedure. The laws of society were rewritten, bent towards male domination more than ever before. Each woman would be locked to a specific man (or “Master” if you prefer). Her life became his—changing her body, her personality, her desires, her thoughts at the slightest whim.

Every girl growing up had the nanites dormant inside her. On her 18th birthday, they activate, waiting for a master to control them. And what gives a man that control? Semen injected orally into the girl’s body. The DNA is identified and locked as the master programmer.

On their birthdays, women are automatically signed into a wife draft. However, if they’re in High School, they’re safe from the draft. Those lucky enough to go to college can put off the assignment for a few more years. There are exceptions of course. Once you were out of school, you could be contacted any day to report to a bimbofication center. Who you ended up with was the luck of the draw. It didn’t matter; by the time you were processed, you’d be madly in love with them forever. Of course, people in power can pull strings and personally select the girl they want. Then that’s it for them. It’s usually some sort of revenge plot or a business arrangement. Heck, some of the more confident teenage boys will go ahead and activate a girl they like at school. Once the girl’s lips are wrapped around his cock, she becomes his play thing. Her mind soaks up his commands and makes them a reality. Bigger boobs? The nanites spark the body’s genes and enhance them to inflate her chest. Katherine had seen it happen once in High School. Within seconds, the girl’s body was shifting, growing, shrinking per his wishes. Some girls found it exciting to watch, others (Like Katherine) felt scared… knowing that was all their inevitable futures.

One day it would happen to Katherine. She would be given an owner and that would be the end of her free will and individuality. That was the reality of the situation. Knowing that, some options were better than others. Not every man wanted a stupid fuck toy slave as a companion. Others were happy having a subservient sweet wife at home to cook and clean; still retaining her brains, but obeying her master’s commands. It was a much better life than some of the freaks out there. It was what Katherine was striving for. To survive intact long enough to find a nice man to take her and leave her enough brains to enjoy her books and think for herself (as much as she could be allowed). There were a lot of enlightened men on the college campus. It was a good place to make a connection. But there was the darker side of the campus. The fraternities. A bunch of dude-bros eager to fuck anything that moved. Some girls liked the idea of hitching with a rich guy. They might become brainless fuck toy, but they’d live comfortably.

Her roommate Abbey had convinced her to come out tonight. She had been studying all week for the big exam and needed a break. But why did it have to be this one in particular? The head of the frat was a major douchebag named Chad. Even his name screamed “douche.” He was in her sociology class. He had taken an interest in her after they got into a heated debate about women’s rights in class. Guess what his opinion on the matter was.

Afterwards, he had caught up with her down the hall. “Hey, do you really believe all that crap you were bitching about?” he asked. Still steamed from the debate, she clinched her fists, “Of course! The whole system is barbaric. Maybe you’d notice if you could see anything past your own dick.” He smirked, “Hey, maybe you’d see things differently if you just saw my dick.” Her eyes narrowed, “How dare you!” He started to unbuckle his belt, “You know it’s going to happen to you eventually, babe. Why not just get it over with and swallow my cock now?” He pulled down his pants and Katherine immediately kicked him in the balls. He squeaked and dropped to his knees, clutching his damaged goods. Katherine stood over him furiously, “Yes, one day, I’ll be assigned. But mark my words, Chad. It will never be with an entitled, arrogant, douche bag like you. You think a woman is your right? Your privilege? Some poor girl will end up serving you, but it will never be me, asshole. Never.” With that, she stormed off back to her room. That had been three weeks ago. She had avoided him ever since.

Abbey came back with some drinks. She was bouncy and happy, enjoying the party like everyone else there. Abbey smiled widely, “Isn’t this sooooo fun?!” Katherine forced a half smile and downed her drink. Maybe it would help her get through this night. Looking around, Katherine was the only one not enjoying herself. The music was loud, people were dancing, talking, laughing. Katherine frowned. This just wasn’t for her; this was a mistake. Katherine put down her empty cup and tapped Abbey on the shoulder. “I’m gonna head back to the room,” she said. Abbey couldn’t hear her over the music. “What?” she yelled back. “I’m heading back to the room!” Katherine yelled out.

“Excuse me!” came a voice over the speaker. Katherine looked up. It was Chad, standing on a small makeshift stage in the living room. He was addressing the crow with a microphone. The music died and everybody stopped to listen. “Hope everything’s having an awesome time tonight!” The crowd cheered and raised their drinks. “Tonight marks the 38th anniversary of Kappa Alpha Omega. As is tradition, we will be initiating this year’s frat girl!” Everyone cheered again. “For all you freshmen out there, each frat has a girl that’s selected to live at the house and act as our official fuck toy for the next year. This lil’ lady services not one but every member of the house, on call 24/7. It’s a great honor and afterwards, they get to go right into the bidding pool to be sold at auction to help raise money for the frat’s annual budget.”

Katherine’s insides started turning. This was disgusting! She turned and started to leave. She couldn’t bear to see or hear any more. “Abbey Winslow, please step up to the stage!” Katherine’s eyes went wide and she turned back to see her roommate bouncing towards the stage. Abbey?! Granted, she wasn’t very bright, but she deserved better than this. Katherine stepped back into the crowd, trying to see.

Abbey jumped up on stage next to Chad and kissed the boy next to him. Another brother of the Frat, he held Abbey and jiggled one of her boobs with his hand. She giggled and tilted her head. Chad walked up to Abbey. “Abbey, how are you tonight.” She smiled, “I’m great!!” He smiled and nodded before turning to the crowd. “Abbey started dating Kevin here about a month ago. A week ago, he sealed the deal and made Abbey his own person little fuck toy.” The crowd cheered and clapped. Katherine was aghast. Abbey had been owned for a week?! How had she not known? Why was she still living in the dorm? What was going on?! Chad turned back to Abbey, “Now Abbey, did you bring a friend with you tonight?” Katherine’s heart sank into her stomach. She needed to get out of here. Now!!

Abbey nodded, “Yep! I brought my roommate, Katherine. She’s right… there!” Abbey pointed her out in the crowd. Katherine’s heart beat faster. She turned and tried to push her way out of the crowd to the door. She had to get out!! Chad yelled into the mic. “Katherine. Stop.” She immediately froze in place. The door was so close, but her feet wouldn’t move. She reached out for the knob. “Katherine,” Chad started, “Come and join us on stage.” Everybody cleared a path for her as they cheered.

Katherine tried to resist with all her might, but she found her body moving on it’s own accord. It was slow and forced; her brain trying to resist. It was awkward, but Katherine found herself walking back to the stage like a zombie or a Frankenstein monster. Her face scrunched up, trying to will her body to the opposite direction. The crowd cheered and catcalled at her. The girls were the worst. “Go get it slut!” So much for sisterhood unity. She looked up at Chad as she climbed the steps to the stage. He had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face. She hated him with every fiber of her being. What had happened? How was he controlling her? Finally, she was standing in front of him, frozen in place. She glared at him. Chat smirked, “Good to see you, kitty cat.”

He began talking to her, but addressed the crowd as well, “Now, Katherine’s probably wondering why she’s obeying my commands. She certainly hasn’t swallowed my cock…. Yet.” The crowd erupted with excitement. Chad held up his cup, “Maybe I slipped a little cum in your drink tonight.” Katherine’s eyes went wide. Abbey had brought her a drink. She had practically swallowed it in one gulp. Chad laughed and shook his head. “Naw, don’t worry. That was regular old beer. Though, that was our backup plan just in case. No, we had a better idea than that. See, once Abbey belonged to Kevin, he gave her instructions.” Abbey nodded her head happily. Chad walked around Katherine slowly, “See, I gave Abbey a small bottle of my cum. And every night this week, when you were asleep, she’s rubbed it on your lips; like lip gloss!” Katherine’s eyes went wide again and her mouth sank open. A week of having Chad’s cum rubbed into her lips. Absorbed into the skin; small bits licked off her lips and swallowed. Activating the nanites in her body, telling them to obey the new DNA that had been introduced. Katherine looked at Abbey with a hurt look. Abbey, still beaming with delight, waved at Katherine; clueless that she had done anything wrong. Why would she? She was a person anymore; just Kevin’s toy. No doubt her whole brain had been rewired to suit his desires. Chad continued talking, “Now, I’m sure many of you are familiar with Katherine—the world’s most outspoken, uptight bitch.” The crowd laughed, some nodded in agreement. “Why would we choose her instead of one of these eager beauties in the crowd? Because she needs it more than they do, guys! We’re here tonight to free Katherine from the miserable life she leads—always angry, always bitter. We’re here tonight to remove that stick from her ass and stuff a nice big cock in it!” Katherine looked around, desperately hoping for a sympathetic face in the crowd—someone who would step in to help her. There was no one.

“Now,” Chad went back to standing in front of Katherine, “As we all know, pre-cum isn’t enough to seal the deal here. Sure, we can make her obey some simple commands, but she doesn’t belong to KAO until I’ve filled her belly with some cum.” He was right of course. That’s what made it all the worse. If she could just get away; if she could just escape, the effects would eventually wear off. This wasn’t permanent yet. “Katherine,” Chad started in a showmanship way, “We’ve got a lot of people here tonight who came to see a show! Strip out of those baggy clothes! I want to see you naked.” Katherine found her hands reaching for her shirt. She struggled to force them back, but the orders were already growing stronger than her will. She removed her shirt. The boys in the crowd howled and catcalled. Her shoes and pants came next, leaving her standing in front of everyone in her plain looking underwear. Chad walked behind her and snapped her bra strap. She yelped. “Man, you really are boring, aren’t you,” he chuckled. Katherine’s cheeks blushed red with embarrassment. Despite the humiliation, Katherine unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the ground, revealing her modest b-cups to the crowd. The air in the room was cold and her nipples hardened. It did not go unnoticed by the crowd. Finally, Katherine stepped out of her panties, leaving her standing nude. Chad knelt down and inspected her bare pussy. “Very nice,” he mused. It was now bred into girls that their pussy remained hairless. A master could reactivate the hair there if he chose, but default remained bare. Katherine tried not to show any embarrassment to the crowd. She would stand strong and defiant to the end.

Chad stood in front of her and she turned her head away from him. He narrowed his eyes. “Katherine, look at me.” She head shook as she struggled to resist, but her face turned back to him and she locked eyes with him. She gave a look of defiance. He smiled, “Kneel.” The crowd buzzed with anticipation. Katherine fought to stay on her feet. She struggled against the command and for a moment, she thought she might be able to resist. Her knees buckled and she suddenly sank to the ground. She was face to face with his crotch.

Chad turned to Abbey, “Abbey, you’ve been very helpful throughout this process. Would you like to help make your roommate a happier person?” The bubbly blond nodded happily. “Abbey, please unzip me and present my cock to Ms. Katherine.” Abbey looked to Kevin and he nodded, “Do what he said, dumbo.” Abbey smiled and got to her knees, unzipping Chad’s pants and pulled down his boxers. His semi-hard cock sprung free, bobbing a little in front of Katherine’s face. She clenched her teeth shut. There it was—in front of her. She always knew this day would come, but not like this! Not HIM! She managed to turn her head away from it. She closed her eyes and pursed her mouth shut. The crowd laughed and heckled her. “There it is!” “Bon appetite, slut!” Chad spoke strongly, “Katherine, look at my cock.” Her head slowly turned back to the cock. Her eyes opened and looked down her nose to the cock in front of her mouth. The crowd began chanting in unison, “Suck that cock! Suck that cock! Suck that cock!” Katherine used all her strength to keep her mouth shut as tightly as possible. Chad smiled, “It looks like kitty cat needs a bit more motivation. Abbey, as we talked about…” Abbey smiled and used her hand to squeeze Katherine’s cheeks forward, pushing her lips out into a puckered position. Her traitorous roommate spoke into her ear, “Don’t be mad! You’re going to looooooove this, Katty!”

Chad took his cock in hand, precum dripping from the tip and rubbed it on Katherine’s lips. She felt the rubbery head of his cock coating her lips. He pulled her cock back and she saw a string of precum lingering between his dick and her mouth. Chad smiled, “Lick your lips.” Her tongue darted out and licked all his precum off her lips. Katherine shut her eyes and shuttered. It’s taste tingled on her tongue. Chad placed his cock right on her tightly closed mouth. She clenched her jaw shut as tightly as she could. Her life, her individuality, her future depended on it! Desperate as she was, there was already a small voice in the back of her head telling her it was too late. His cock lightly rubbed against her lips. “Katherine,” he said eagerly, “Take the head of my cock in your mouth.” She strained to keep her mouth shut, but could already feel her teeth slowly separating. The crowd watched in hushed tones, waiting. Her head shook as her mind fought her body. Finally, the order broke through her resistance and her mouth shot open and wrapped around the head of Chad’s cock. The party erupted into cheers as Katherine sat there with Chad’s cock in her mouth. She looked around the room, helplessly, for a single supportive face; someone who pitied her. There was no one.

Chad looked at her and she back at him. “For someone who said it was never going to be mine, you sure have a lot of my cock in your mouth.” Her cheers burned red with anger and humiliation. She wanted to hurl obscenities at him, but he smirked again and ordered her. “Suck.” She sucked hard on the head of his cock and felt the rest of his precum slide down her throat. Her body shivered and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her head started to feel light and dizzy. “Slide forward and take as much of my cock in your mouth as you can.” She did as he said, watching his cock disappear into her. She felt it stuff her mouth, filling her completely. “Use your tongue to lick around it.” She did, feeling the veins of her oral intruder. “Slide off, but keep the head in your mouth.” Katherine leaned back slowly, holding the head in her mouth. She was still dazed; resistance was hard. She knew she should fight back, but she was having trouble focusing on what she wanted. His words filled her head and pushed out everything else. “Repeat.” Slowly, she began bobbing her head up and down on his cock, sucking him off in front of everyone; her eyes glazed over.

The nanites were processing Chad as her owner and master. Her mind and body were being rewritten to obey his will. It was already too late, she knew. This was her fate. The process had started; all she could do was wait for it to happen. Chad smiled as he watched the would-be uptight priss swallowing his cock. “That’s it, Katherine. Good job. Don’t think. Just lose yourself in the sucking.” The world around Katherine began to fade away. She couldn’t hear the crowd anymore. She closed her eyes and just focused on the 10-inch cock in her mouth. There was something relaxing about it… something easy about just sliding up and down it. This wasn’t so bad. “It tastes good, doesn’t it. Better than you thought it would. You love the taste of my cock in your mouth. Slurp it. Suckle it.” Resistance was getting harder and harder. He was right. She still hated him, but his cock was soooo….. yummy! There was a comfort to it. She didn’t have to fight against the world; she could just lose herself in sucking this big, fat cock in her mouth.

Her eyes opened and she saw Chad again. Him! Her hate for him was still there; still strong. She tried to glare at him, but it didn’t look too menacing as she tongue and slurped his cock noisily. Chad noticed the look on her face. “Katty, still so angry? Apologize for being such a stuck up bitch.” His words came out of her mouth, “I rrrrry Immm uch a uck uff iiitchh.” Chad smiled, “You always thought you were so much better than everyone. Not anymore. The fact is, this is what you’ve always wanted. You love guys like me. We ARE rich. We ARE entitled. Any girl we want, we can have. We deserve it because we’re better than you. You know it. You agree. You’re happy to be another notch on the bedpost for us. Another set of holes to amuse ourselves with. You love frat cock.” Each word was like an anvil slamming into her head; like sudden revelations about her life. It was all true! He had peered through all the walls she had built up around herself. All her defenses were shattered and the truth remained. She DID want this. She DID love him; she adored him. He was sooo manly the way he ordered her around. The way he took what he wanted. He had taken her and now she was getting to suck his delicious cock. Katherine began moaning in pleasure. “Tell me what I want to hear,” he ordered.

“Yes,” she moaned, “I love sucking your entitled cock. You deserve any girl you want. I was such a stuck up bitch. I was jealous; a man like you would never want a whiny bitch like me. Thank you for fixing me! Thank you for letting me worship your big fat frat cock!” Chad looked down at the girl attached to his wang. “Katherine, from this day forth, your name is Humpy the fuck toy. You will not recognize or answer to any other name, got it Humpy.” Katherine’s head rewired itself. Her master was giving her a name. Humpy. She was Humpy. “Yes, master.” Chad smiled, “Call me daddy.” Humpy accepted the order without resistance, “Yes, daddy. Thank you, daddy!” “Who are you? Smile and introduce yourself.” Katherine looked up as her new daddy, and smiled as big as she could, “I’m Humpy, the fuck toy.” He took the back of her head and slide her mouth back onto his cock. She moaned as she sucked. Her resistance was gone. Katherine was gone. Humpy was all that was left. Chad looked down at this girl who had defied him to passionately; now pleasuring the very dick she had kicked so hard in the hall. He took a second to enjoy watching her succumbing to his cock.

As Katherine worshiped his cock, Chad turned to the crowd. “I think it’s time to lock this girl down!” The crowd cheered before chanting out, “Bimbo! Bimbo! Bimbo!” Chad turned to the crowd, “I think it’s time to bimbofy Humpy here!” The crowd cheered. Chad looked down at her. Let’s start with those titties. Let’s see them grow to some nice bimbo sizes.” The nanites went to work and Humpy’s chest began expanding. Humpy moaned, “Oh, thank you, daddy! Make me your bimbo slut! Inflate my balloons!! Make me your perfect fuck toy!” Chad ordered her to hold her tits as they expanded. She cupped her expanding chest and felt the flesh grow and stretch. Her small B-Cup breasts ballooned up to double d’s.

Chad nodded, satisfied. “Now, for that ass. Everyone always said you had a stick up your ass, Humpy. So, I’m gonna make sure you love getting porked in your big ol’ bubble butt.” Humpy felt her ass grow and expand, bubbling out into a nice heart shape. Her mind already telling her to anticipate her first anal invasion. She moaned, “Yes, daddy! I can’t wait for you to pump my ass full of cock. Fill me up with your cum! Split me in half with big fat cock!” Chad raised an eyebrow, “You know what, Humpy. You’re a toy, not a person. Speak in third person from now on. No more ‘I’ or ‘Me’. Do you understand?” The fuck toy nodded, “Humpy understands.”

That was the last straw for Chad. He couldn’t hold out much longer. He held Humpy’s head, keeping her locked on his cock. “Jeez, I’m close! Swallow my cum! You will forever be Humpy; a giggly, brainless blonde bimbo. The personal fucktoy of KAO.” Humpy moaned, close to cumming herself. She heard his words, but couldn’t process them. Her mind was on automatic. She felt herself becoming more light headed, unaware of that her brown, matted hair was already become a flowing, curly blonde. She felt Chad’s cock harden even more in her mouth. Then it hit her. His cum poured out into her mouth. “Swallow,” he groaned, and she did. She swallowed and swallowed as his cock pumped more cum into her mouth. Her whole body shook as she came, permanently locked into place as Chad’s property—his fuck toy.

Finally, he was done. She sat there on her knees, glassy eyed—her brain finishing the programming. Chad’s deflated cock slipped out of her mouth. A small droplet of cum sank from her mouth to her basketball tits. She was his now. Such radical changes to her mind and body would need to be reinforced over the next week, but that wouldn’t be a problem. A steady diet of cum and programming would finish that off.

Humpy blinked twice and looked up at Chad. She smiled a dopey grin, “Thank you, daddy! That was super yummy!! Humpy’s belly is full of delicious cum!” He smiled and petted her head. “Your night’s just getting started, Humpy.” She looked at him with a confused expression on her face. “You’re the KAO fuck toy. This is a KAO party. Your night’s not done until every man and woman in here has had their fun with you.” The crowd cheered. Humpy smiled stupidly. Daddy wanted her to fuck everyone and that’s what she was going to do!

She felt a pair of strong, thick hands pick her up by the waist and lift her off the stage and back to the crowd. One of the KAO brothers laid on the floor with his erect cock sticking straight up. The guy carrying Humpy lowered her onto the waiting cock. She felt it fill her up and she moaned in pleasure. Every inch sent lightning bolts of pleasure through her body. She slid down his cock until it was buried deep inside her. “Hump me, Humpy,” he ordered her. She did, lifting herself up on the cock, and sliding back down on it. It was fun! And very pleasureable! She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling, bouncing up and down on him. “Sing your name with every bounce,” he groaned, clearly enjoying himself. In rhythm with her bouncing, she sang out “Hummmpy! Hummmpy! Hummpy!” She giggled. What a great party! How lucky she was to be KAO’s cum dumpster! So many tasty cocks! She looked to her daddy, Chad, and bit her lip. Daddy was her favorite. She couldn’t wait for him to bend her to his will—to make her the perfect fuck toy forever and ever. Humpy sighed happily and she bounced on that cock, feeling close to cumming—she had been so miserable before. Thank goodness she had her daddy to make it all better.