The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is simple, blunt, and unapologetic. If you’re looking for a thinking man’s story, sadly this is not it. This story is dedicated to a sweet-faced brunette out there in reader land who wants nothing more than to make this story her reality. Enjoy.

Bimborgasm

“I wanna be a fucking slut!” Ashlee said casually to her boyfriend one day. It was the kind of tone one might use if they were saying the mailbox was empty. And Ashlee’s boyfriend only smiled and nodded. He could never have denied Ashlee anything anyway. This was simply a win win situation as far as he was concerned.

Ashlee wasn’t sure what exactly it was that made her want to be a complete slut. She just knew that from the time her boobies began growing in, all she pictured when she closed her eyes were cocks.

She would spend nights tossing and turning, obsessed with taking cock after cock, from one guy or all his buddies. She didn’t care at all. All she wanted was to be the meat in a fuck sandwich.

As her boobies grew into what she referred to as full-blown titties, so did her perversions. She would suck her boyfriend off anywhere, bending over in a crowded theater, sliding between his legs in a public park, having him face fuck her in the haunted house at the local amusement park.

Nothing was too kinky for Ashlee. She wanted to be a slut. And so she became one.

The odd thing was that nobody would know it to look at the girl. She was a sweet faced brunette, with innocent eyes, a cute nose, and pale porcelain skin. She dressed only slightly slutty, mostly tightening her tops in around some D cup beauties.

Yes, everyone who saw Ashlee, had no idea what perverted thoughts were constantly going through her mind.

Someone might find her staring off into a crowd, possibly pondering the day, and thinking about what movies she wanted to see. But no, Ashlee was really only looking at all the men in that crowd, wondering how big their dicks were.

She was a slut. She only thought in slut terms and wanted nothing more than to have a guy grab her and bend her over, stick his dick in her holes and one by one fill her completely to overflowing with his cum.

Cum was something Ashlee thought often of. All she wanted was gallon after gallon of cum fucked inside her. She always swallowed during blow jobs and her thoughts were clear on why. She wanted to be a completely dumb cum slut.

Yes, sweet, innocent, brunette college student Ashlee wanted to quite literally have her brains fucked out. She wanted cum pouring inside her so deep it saturated her organs. She wanted to bloat up so much with cum that women asked her if it was a boy or a girl.

Ashlee was a slut. But she really wanted to become a bimbo slut. In her mind there was nothing better than a cock. If all her knowledge was liquefied and dribbled out her cunt, all she’d want to remember was the feel and taste of a cock, the thrusting pumps of it sliding deep inside her, of it blasting her pussy full of seed, and of course of the cum, the rope after rope of thick creamy seed.

It was such a goal of hers, this smart, intelligent girl, to become a complete idiot devoted to cock, that she decided one spring day while pumping her third load from a rather worn out boyfriend, that she would do it. She would become the girl of her fantasies.

The research had taken months, and the drugs weren’t cheap to start out the procedure. But she’d finally begun her transformation and her boyfriend simply couldn’t wait.

If he only knew, she thought, popping her daily pills. If he only knew that once she was a complete bimbo, she’d fuck and suck anyone, all day, wrapping her legs tight around them, making them cum inside her until her belly swelled up.

The pills over the course of six weeks began the initial changes. Her brunette hair began thickening. It began to lighten and change to a straw gold. Her long and luscious locks grew down her back in short time, giving her the blonde look she knew would permanently brand her a cum slut.

More pills during the weeks afterward swelled up her nipples and clit, making her erogenous zones ten times as sensitive. She would lay back for hours at a time, fingers buried inside her cunt, twisting one nipple and then the other until she thought they might come off. She climaxed so hard she often fell unconscious in a pool of her own juices.

But still Ashlee needed more. She needed to completely become a bimbo slut. It was her destiny. She was meant to be a receptacle for cocks and nothing more. Why fight it any longer?

So she met with a plastic surgeon, a rather seedy one. He wasn’t the kind you went to for model looks. He was the one you went to when you wanted fake looking balloons projected off your chest.

Her boyfriend footed the bill. He was such a sweet guy for getting behind her dream of being such a fucking slut. Two weeks later and Ashlee was back at home, tits as big as bowling balls on her chest, and just about as shiny and round.

She stood in front of the mirror and gasped in pure pleasure. Her dream was almost done. She was nearly perfect. But one thing remained.

She was still smart. She looked in the mirror again, fondling her gigantic tits, rubbing down to her widened hips, her dripping cunt. This body was perfect, but this body had a spare part and she needed to get rid of it. That spare part was her intelligence.

Ashlee tried everything at first. She tried holding her breath until she passed out. She tried having her boyfriend fuck her so hard her head banged into a wall. She even once tried letting all the guys in the Alpha Delta Fraternity fuck her face until she was just positive sperm must be leaching into and shorting out her brain cells.

Nothing seemed to work. Sure she felt a little dumber, but she wanted to be a vapid airhead. A total brainless slut.

Then she saw an ad in the back of a porn magazine. Naturally she read porn all the time, magazines, online, everywhere she could find it. For her is was simply studying up to become the biggest cum slut in the world.

The ad was for a business called Kreme Your Mind. It promised that through a simple process of hooking electrodes up to her brain and cross wiring the pleasure parts with her logic portions, she could literally have her brains fucked out. There was even mention of dramatic mind control to ensure she never regained any intelligence.

It took surprisingly little persuading on her part to get her boyfriend on board. He was all up for having his perfect empty-headed cum slut to use and abuse daily. So she called and made the appointment for as soon as possible.

The day arrived and Ashlee had hardly slept at all. It actually wasn’t nerves that kept her awake. Some of it was her boyfriend who seemed more energetic than usual. He fucked her so full, her belly barely squeezed into her clothing. He also fed her so much cum, she completely skipped breakfast.

But the main reason she hadn’t slept was she’d read another fun fact that brain cells died without sleep. Might as well kill off a few extras beforehand, she thought.

The whole drive downtown, Ashlee bobbed her head up and down, sucking a couple more creamy loads of sperm from her boyfriend.

Ashlee was led into the back of an old brick building. It was not exactly clean and had the smell of her favorite substance on earth. She’d recognize that smell anywhere. Cum was something she’d become somewhat of an expert on.

“Now the procedure is quite simple.” The doctor said. At least he claimed to be a doctor. With a name like Doctor Vapid, who could be sure.

Ashlee was already lying on the bed, her feet in stirrups. A nurse fitted a small helmet to her head and began attaching electrodes to her skull. She whimpered and moaned as the cool pads touched her skin. This was it, she thought. This was the last moments of her intelligence.

The man went on to explain but Ashlee missed half of it. She did listen up though when he got to the good parts.

“Now what we will begin with is actually a very simple form of mind control. It’s quite easy to understand. We give her a small injection. Now this does several things. First it leaves her highly open to suggestion. That’s more for the mental side of things. By opening her up to the complete belief she’ll be having her brains fucked out, Ashlee’s physical brain will better respond to the other part, the electrodes.”

“Yes, tell me about those.” Her boyfriend asked.

Ashlee sat there with a big grin, impatient to get the fucking on with.

“The electrodes are cross-wired. You see when a woman has an orgasm, her mind fires neurons and releases massive serotonin levels. By cross-wiring that into more stabile parts of her brain like motor skills and memory we will essentially be having her orgasm herself stupid.”

“So it will?”

“Burn her brain out, quite like a light bulb that has the filament jammed by a sharp drop. Don’t worry, she should still be able to eat, dress herself, basic personal maintenance. But otherwise, depending on her orgasm level, I imagine Ashlee here will be a complete idiot when our guys are done with her.”

Ashlee gigged at the mention of guys.

Her boyfriend and the doctor walked away. A nurse came and gave her the injection mentioned. Then for a half hour as it took effect, she lay there on the table, feet spread, cunt already dripping, listening to a prerecorded hypnosis session.

“You will be fucked stupid.”

“Your brain will melt in pleasure.”

“You are a brainless cum slut.”

“Cum is your addiction.”

“Nothing is better than cock.”

“Your mind will explode in climax.”

“You will not be smart anymore.”

“You will be filled with cum.”

“You will orgasm repeatedly.”

“Nothing can save your mind from obliteration.”

“You will be fucked stupid.”

It continued over and over, endlessly, making the minutes seem like hours. But by the end of it, when the lights brightened, Ashlee was creating quite a pool of juices and her eyes were already slightly dull looking.

“FUCK ME! NOWWWWW!” She screamed as the nurse came in and checked her blood pressure.

The nurse turned to a mirrored window and gave a thumbs up.

That was when the doors opened and six of the biggest guys Ashlee had seen walked in. They were completely nude and each had thick, throbbing cocks all ready to slide inside her.

“Oh hurry! Fuck my brains out. Fuck me stupid!” She screamed.

The first man stepped up to her, placing his cock in between her legs. He had kind eyes but a brutal pace as he simply slammed it home on the first thrust.

Almost instantly, Ashlee was cumming. His cock pounded her harder than she’d ever been pounded. It reached places inside her she thought impossible to reach. She almost wondered if her stomach was being bruised as he fucked her like a porn star.

“OHHhhh, OHhhh yesssss!” She screamed nonstop. Her voice echoed across the room, hitting the glass where she knew her boyfriend was watching as sweet, formerly innocent looking Ashlee had her cunt packed full of man meat.

The man came, and he came hard, blasting her so full of hot sticky cum, she wondered why it didn’t erupt from her nostrils. Then the second man stepped in and the process began again.

For over an hour, Ashlee was fucked and she was fucked hard. In her mind, all she heard was the mantra from the recording repeated over and over again.

She orgasmed practically every ten-seconds. Her head began to throb by the time the second man finished loading her down with cum.

By the time the fourth man was pumping her swollen belly full, Ashlee hardly knew where she was anymore. Her lips were drooping and a string of drool escaped her mouth. She moaned but otherwise lay there too weak to move. Her mind felt mushy and somewhat distant.

When number six was fucking her, Ashlee simply giggled and gasped, a vapid grin on her face, her head spinning a bit but otherwise feeling only pure pleasure and lust.

After a short break and then another full hour of being fucked, Ashlee was finished. She lay there on the table, belly looking pregnant with cum, eyes rolled back and chest rising, jiggling her big fake titties up and down.

“Here you are.” The doctor said, leading her boyfriend in to see her.

He walked up, broad grin on his face. Laying a hand on her belly and seeing a renewed stream of sperm flow from between her legs, he leaned over.

“So how do you feel, Ashlee?”

She grinned and giggled.

“Ashlee’s so fucking horny.” Then she broke into a fit of giggles that nearly made her roll off the table.

Her boyfriend helped her put on a robe since her clothes wouldn’t quite fit round her bloated cum-stuffed body. He thanked the doctor and walked her out to the car.

Ashlee was now complete. She looked in the mirror and all she saw was a hot stupid girl ready for fucking. Her college days were over. Most days she barely knew how to turn on a light switch. But she got her wish.

She was the most popular bimbo slut on campus. And when her boyfriend left, and he had to leave sometimes, Ashlee was always bouncing back and forth between cocks.

If the mailman rang the doorbell, he’d soon be screwing her slutty cunt, packing it with special deliveries.

If the pizza guy showed up and her boyfriend was in the shower, she bent right down in the doorway and sucked his cock, letting him add some special toppings to her pie.

If the man next door complained about the noise, she’d go over and let him punish her by fucking her ass, only stopping when she was filled with his cum.

And if anyone else came along and just looked her way with a smile, if he was a guy, Ashlee grabbed him and pulled him into some bushes or a nearby hallway for some rough fucking action.

So what if she’d given up her future for a life on hands and knees? So what if she’d become a cartoon version of the innocent girl she used to be? And so what if she’d orgasmed her brains out? All Ashlee needed was a thick cock and a full belly.

With a body like she now had, she was bound to never go without either.

As the hypnotic mantra reminded her while she slept each night.

“You are a brainless cum slut.”

“Cum is your addiction.”

“Nothing is better than cock.”

The End