The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Note: This was my entry in G-Man001’s December contest.

The first cycle of “Bimbos and—“ tales:

  1. “Bimbos and Debts”
  2. “Bimbos and Cuffs”
  3. “Bimbos and Cuffs: Full Circle”
  4. “Bimbos and Trains”

The second cycle (so far):

  1. “Bimbos and Classes”
  2. “Bimbos and E-mails”
* * *

Synopsis: A college student contacts her favorite erotic writer.

* * *

Bimbos and E-mails

By: Chrystal Wynd

Dear SeeDoubleYou,

I just wanted to write to let you know I really enjoyed your stories about the girls who got turned into bimbos. They were hot! Very unusual for me to enjoy that type of story, since they’re a bit degrading towards women, but you seem to have a way with words. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Katrina
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Thank you very much for your reply! I know you’re very busy and I appreciate you taking the time to email back.

Yes, I’m over eighteen, so it was legal for me to read your stories, don’t worry. I’m not that much over eighteen, I admit, but I’m definitely legal. I’m actually in college studying for a degree in business. Unusual for a business student to enjoy your stories, no doubt, but that’s a credit to your writing talent, I suppose.

You mentioned that you sometimes speak with your fans via IM, so, if you feel the urge, I’m on AME and my SN is KatEyes.

Sincerely,
Katrina
* * *
SeeDoubleYou:

Hello, Katrina.

KatEyes:

Wow! Hello, SeeDoubleYou.

SeeDoubleYou:

Thank you for the kind words about my stories, my dear.

KatEyes:

My pleasure. Your stories are hot and so well-written.

SeeDoubleYou:

Thank you. It’s just a hobby, of course.

KatEyes:

Oh, no doubt. I didn’t actually think you went around bimboing girls for real! LOL.

SeeDoubleYou:

Truly. Anyway, I can’t chat for long...I have some errands to run. I did want to make sure you knew about my website, though.

KatEyes:

You have a web site?

SeeDoubleYou:

Yes. Just for fun, but from what people tell me, it’s quite entertaining.

KatEyes:

I had no idea you have a website. It’s not mentioned in your author profile.

SeeDoubleYou:

That’s by my choice, dear. It’s a bit graphic-intensive, and heavy traffic would make it crawl.

KatEyes:

Oh! That makes sense. May I have a link?

SeeDoubleYou:

Certainly.

* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Thank you so much for that link to your website. What a fascinating web page you’ve put together! Helpful, too. I even ordered some vitamins from that link you have on the sidebar.

Thank you also for the follow-up email. I think it’s nice that you take such an interest in your fans. I don’t normally give out my description on the Internet, but you’ve been so sweet, I’m going to make an exception in your case. I’m five feet, six inches tall, I weight one hundred fifteen pounds, I have long black hair and brown eyes. My bra size is 34B.

I admit it seemed a little weird when you asked me about my bra size. I felt like you were sizing me up for one of your stories! LOL. But when you explained how it helps give you a clearer mental picture, it made complete sense then.

After I checked out your web page, I went back and re-read some of your stories. OMG. I admit I may have still been thinking about them last night when I went to bed. I decided to sleep naked, and when I started thinking about your stories...well, let’s just say my fingers did some walking.

Sincerely,
Katrina
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

I have to tell you that the relaxation spiral you have on your web page really does the trick! I can watch it for hours and it just seems like minutes, and I feel great for hours afterward. Very relaxing! It even makes my nipples tingle, believe it or not. A very erotic sensation. The audio file that goes with the spiral is quite unusual, although it does lend itself to the overall relaxing effect.

I included the picture of me you asked for, as you can see. I was just wearing jeans and a baggy t-shirt when this picture was taken. I’ll see if I can find a better picture for next time.

Sincerely,
Kat
* * *
SeeDoubleYou:

So you liked the spiral, my dear?

KatEyes:

Oh, yes, definitely. It makes a great meditation tool. It even makes me wanna take a nap! Heh.

SeeDoubleYou:

I’m glad to hear that, my dear. May I make a suggestion?

KatEyes:

Sure.

SeeDoubleYou:

Try watching the spiral just before you read my stories. They tell me that a few minutes with the spiral enhances the erotic effect of my tales.

KatEyes:

Are you serious?

SeeDoubleYou:

That’s what they say. I’m not sure if it works, of course. It actually sounds silly to me. But many readers have commented on it. I’m posting a new story this weekend, if you’re interested in trying it.

KatEyes:

A new story? Great!!!! All right, I’ll spend a few minutes with your spiral before I read your story.

SeeDoubleYou:

Excellent, my dear. You’ll let me know how that goes, won’t you?

KatEyes:

Sure.

* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Your latest story was pretty damn hot! I was in my bedroom two minutes after I finished reading it last night, laying on my bed and playing with myself. I positively exploded!

And, obviously, the spiral theory is true. OMG!!!!!

I’ve felt so good since then. I’ve been giggling all day. I really need to do that more often.

The funny thing is, my breasts feel tight and sensitive, like they’re growing or something. Your bimbo stories are so well-written, it’s starting to feel like I’m actually in one! LMAO!

Sincerely,
Kat
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

I was feeling so good today, I decided to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure! My fingers on the keyboard are now a hot cherry red, and my toenails are exactly the same color. It’s amazing how sexy you feel when your nails are pretty. And, wow, my red fingernails look hot sliding over my clit. Yummy.

I’m keeping it short today. I want to spend some time relaxing with the spiral tonight. Heh.

Sincerely,
Kat
* * *
SeeDoubleYou:

So you’ve been enjoying my web site?

KatEyes:

Omg, yes!! It’s a totally awesome site.

SeeDoubleYou:

Well, you’ve been so enthusiastic, I’ve added some new content just for you, dear.

KatEyes:

Really??

SeeDoubleYou:

Yes, really. Just go to the page marked ‘videos’ and click on the ‘sigil’ heading. There are some streaming sigils there that you should enjoy.

KatEyes:

Oh, wow! That sounds great, SeeDoubleYou!

* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

I know it sounds strange, but I think my boobs really are growing. Isn’t that totally weird? I’ve sent you a picture of me topless so you could see the difference. It might just be cuz my waist has gotten a little smaller and it makes my boobs seem bigger, though. Or maybe cuz my nipples are hard alllllll the time. Anyway, I just thought it was weird.

Kat
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Goodness, that lip enhancer stuff you suggested from Blonde Concepts really works! I must have used too much, though. My lips have gotten really really thick and I’m starting to talk real funny! You know, lisping and stuff. I sound so funny when I talk now, it just makes me giggle alllll the time!

Oh, guess what? I went clothes shopping yesterday! I kinda had to, cuz my hips and ass just don’t fit in my jeans too well anymore, you know? And I definitely needed new bras. I haven’t been able to wear a bra in over a week, cuz I totally outgrew my old bras. Can you believe I’m a 34D now???? Wow!!

I’ve included a pic of me wearing one of my new thongs so you can see how good it looks. Yeah, I know, I’ve got a bubble butt now. I’ve been sun bathing topless, so that’s why you don’t see any tan lines on my back.

Wow. I feel so sexy! I sure am glad I bought more batteries for my new toys!

Kat
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Gosh, I totally need new bras again! And they’re like really really expensive. I tried to get some at the mall today, but after I bought some new heels and these adorable hoop earrings, I waz like totally out of money! Oh, well.

Kat
* * *
SeeDoubleYou:

So how did your shoe shopping go?

KatEyes:

OMG it went totally awesome!! I found the bestest heels ever!! They’re, like, four inches at least, and they make my ass look so fucking hot!! They make my boobs jiggle a lot, though.

SeeDoubleYou:

That happens when you have double Ds and no bras, dear.

KatEyes:

I know. Totally can’t help it! It makes a lot of guys whistle at me and stuff, though.

SeeDoubleYou:

I think you need to make some money to support your bra habit, dear.

KatEyes:

I know. I soooooo gotta get a job!

SeeDoubleYou:

I may have an idea for you, my dear.

* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

You were right! The Chrystal Pleasures Strip Club hired me! I have a job! I have a job! Yay! Now I’ll have money to buy bras! You should have seen them just checking out my boobs at the audition! The manager said he had decided to hire me even before I gave him the blowjob!

Now I just to need to come up with a really cute stage name!

Kat
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Well, you were finally wrong about something! Putting on that bright red lipstick did not help me give better blowjobs, it just made my lips look hotter. It was the tongue piercing that made me give better blowjobs! The guys at the piercing place all told me so!

I’ve included a picture of my new nipple piercings. Aren’t they the cutest hoops you’ve ever seen? They’re awesome!

And I luv my new stage name you suggested! It’s totally adorable!

Kitty
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

OMG, you were soooooo right when you said blondes get more tips! Ever since I bleached my hair, I have gotten, like, TONS more tip money!! Especially during my private lap dances. Guys say they love how my blonde hair totally bobs when my mouth is sliding up and down their cocks, you know?

Kitty
* * *
Dear SeeDoubleYou,

Thanks for setting me up on a blind date with your friend. He’s totally sweet!! And he’s got, like, the bestest cock ever!!

One super cool thing waz that we didn’t even have to use birth control, cuz your friend explained to me that it waz a full moon, so I couldn’t get pregnant!! I didn’t know that! It waz totally cool to learn something new. That should show those stupid-heads that I’m no ditz!! Since I couldn’t get preggie, I let him come inside me like ten times! It waz totally hot. Heh.

Kitty
* * *
SeeDoubleYou:

So the baby is due in February?

KatEyes:

Yepperz. I’m almost eight months along now. My belly is soooooo big, and I’m lactating alllll over the place!

SeeDoubleYou:

That must make it difficult for you and your man to...well, you know.

KatEyes:

Ohhhhh, a little. I give him lots and lots of blowjobs, though, so he totally doesn’t mind, SeeDoubleYou. Geez, that’s a long name!

SeeDoubleYou:

What, you mean my name is long?

KatEyes:

Yepperz.

SeeDoubleYou:

Hmmm. Why don’t you call me CW for short, dear?

KatEyes:

Oh! That’s a great idea!

SeeDoubleYou:

I thought so as well. I’ll drop your man a line tonight.

KatEyes:

Oh! I’m supposed to tell you he has a new SN now. He’s going by GeeMan.

SeeDoubleYou:

GeeMan? I’ll have to remember that. Give him my best.

KatEyes:

I will. Oh! He just told me that I can’t get pregnant for a year after giving birth!! We won’t have to use condoms!! Isn’t that great??

SeeDoubleYou:

It is indeed, my dear. Now I must go finish my latest story, so I’ll speak to you later.

KatEyes:

Bye, CW!!!!!

THE END.