The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter IV.

The next few days were busy times for DC and his gang. Using his new informant on the force, he ambushed every cop on Sassy Street and turned every one of them into a dirty, horny pig who was soon in debt to DC. DC had G Standard sell off most of the remaining girls from the old times as they didn’t meet with his high standards for whores. He slipped Ginger into the Platinum HQs building late one night and had the super-puter do a number on her. She now had fire engine red hair, a 40 inch rack, awesome bubble butt and nice pouty lips. She had a nice sassy mouth and could give a blow job that could knock a man out. She was really popular with the pigs when they realized she had been a cop and was now on her knees where a bitch belonged.

DC made Suzie quit for a personal reason, and had turned in a 30 day leave for vacation due to a failure in an experiment which required him to do some alone time to think. Neither request caused much of a ripple in the corporation other than Ms. Platt calling him personally to wish him well and to authorize him access from a special remote laptop he picked up.

DC also planned his recruiting drive. While he had the three hottest ho’s in the city, they obviously were not nearly enough and he still had to keep a low profile. Media was still sniffing around and the Hidden Five would act if they saw anything overt. So DC decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Several concerned citizens had purchased much of Sassy Street. By happy coincidence these citizens were all women who had done so on behest of the Hidden Five so they could legitimately drive the Vice out with higher rents, zoning, and renovation. DC’s plan was simple. These bitches were all fairly successful, decent ages (youngest was 28, oldest was 40), and all were pretty hot. He could increase his stable AND get control of all the land in one swoop.

His first target was Candice Breaux. She was a 30 year old brown haired physical fitness guru. She taught yoga and spin and had opened a very successful chain of fitness stores throughout the state. She had bought up several buildings right on the entrance to Sassy Street from the downtown with the idea of opening a spa and a large gym.

DC dressed in a normal suit and went to visit her in her office. He had used some contacts to appear to be a rep from a health food company that wanted to rent a building next to her on Sassy Street.

He entered into her office as she came in from a back door.

Hi, I’m Ms. Breaux, you must be Mr. Dice. A pleasure. Please forgive my apparence, I just ended spin class. Candice said as she wiped her hands on a towel. She was dressed in yoga pants and a red sports bra and had her hair back.

Not at all Ms. Breaux, but it’s pronounced Dic, like Dick. DC said as he stood and shook her hand.

He took her hand and he could see Candice flush. She let out a small gasp as he moved in close and she got a nice whiff of his scent. She looked him in the eyes and he stared at her.

You are very pretty.

Thank you, um, but we need…

DC maintained eye contact and held her hand while his other hand gently cupped her chin. She gasped again but didn’t break eye contact.

You are pretty.

I am, pretty…

You are very pretty.

I am very pretty.

DC smiled as her eyes began to loose focus. He gently guided her back to her desk and sat her on the edge.

Look down.

Candice looked down and watched with a stunned look as DC unzipped his pants and let his cock slide out. DC had been experimenting with his abilities and had discovered a rather fun one. He could actually control the hardness and even some slight movement of his cock and he used this ability to make his dick slither out like a snake and even rear up slightly.

Candice stared at the enormous cock in front of her and DC watched her eyes follow its movement. He spoke softly as it moved.

Watch the pretty cock Candice. See how it moves. Isn’t it lovely Candice?

Watch the pretty cock. See how it moves. It’s lovely. Candice intoned as her eyes followed.

DC gently pushed her to her knees and caused his cock to slither right up in front of her eyes.

Candice, this cock is like a snake. Just like a cobra. It can hypnotize you, make you obey it. You want to obey it don’t you Candice.

Yes, I want to obey the cock snake. I want to obey it. Candice replied with a soft monotone voice.

This snake has some venom Candice, to be safe you must take a special dose of venom to build resistance to it. Then you can play with the snake as much as you want. Do you want that Candice?

Yeeesssssssss, I want to play with the snake. Give me the dose. Candice replied.

DC smiled and slide his cock into Candice’s mouth. He gently pushed her down some and lifted her chin. Relax Candice, the snake needs to slither all the way in, relax your throat.

Candice sighed and DC felt her throat loosen and his cock slid all the way in. He then shot a full load straight down her throat into her stomach. DC’s super sperm reacted quickly as he retracted his cock out of her mouth. Candice knelt on her knees with her eyes rolled back in her head with her mouth open. After a few seconds, her eyes rolled back with a dull, empty luster to them and her mouth took on a dumb smile.

How did that feel? DC asked.

Wonderful! I felt so relaxed as the snake slithered down my throat and gave me the venom. I feel so happy now! I like the nice snake. Candice said with a giggle.

Good. Now, you need to listen to me if you want to play with the nice snake again. You do this right and maybe the snake will slither up your ass or pussy. How about that? DC said.

Candice licked her lips and started to caress her tits. OOOOOOOOOOO, I’d LOVE that! I want the snake inside me!

Then listen to me Candi, and obey.

DC gave Candi her instructions. She was to immediately start on the remodeling of her buildings and build the spa and fitness center. She was to allow DC’s bitches free use to keep in shape, and would help launder DC’s money. She would also add some special classes for certain women. She would provide DC with profiles of all her female clients and help select good stock. In return she could get to play with the magic snake and if she did really good, she could eventually join as a full on hooker.

DC gave her some vials of venom to keep her doped up. She was already fully addicted, and eventually her brain would basically melt and she would be a bimbo hooker. But that would take several months, plenty enough time to finish the takeover of Sassy Street. DC also had her call in her two most beautiful Personal Trainers and he transformed them into hookers with the Ho Formula. DC headed out the back way with his new tail and smiled.

One down.