The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter VI.

Mrs. Lisa Johnson looked up as her 4pm walked in. She was glad this was the last one for the day. A newcomer to the city was applying for a rather large loan for urban renovation on the area known as Sassy Street. He had apparently already talked up several of the lower level bank officers who had approved his proposal, including her husband, who had asked her to clear her schedule for this appointment.

She was impressed by the man as he strode in. He definitely had strong presence and looked good in a power suit. Dark complexion, bright piercing eyes and some definite muscle on his body made him quiet a figure. Lisa was impressed, and she thought she would have definitely been attracted to him if she wasn’t already happily married and also the Alpha in the relationship. She could tell that this would be a challenging negotiation.

Good day Mr. Dice. Please have a seat. She said shaking his hand.

Thank you, and it’s Dic, as in Dick. Don’t worry about getting it wrong, lots of folks seem to want to err on the side polite caution. DC said with a smile. He was looking forward to his one. She was a class A feminist, a complete bitch, and a hottie to boot. 38 EE tits, perfect ass, natural blonde, and the face of a model. She had also openly stated that she was doing the Sassy Street cleanup as part of request from the Hidden Five after they had rescued her from a kidnapping. So she had some dirt on them that would be quiet useful.

DC sat back as Lisa pulled out a pad of paper and started to look over his application. Just as she got done with the first page, her secretary walked in.

Sorry to disturb you ma’am, but this just arrived and since I have to leave early I figured it would be best to bring it in. She set down a large bouquet of roses and turned to leave. DC hid a smirk as he saw the secretary’s glassy stare, unbuttoned blouse buttons and some cum trickling down her inner thigh. Looks like Mr. Johnson is enjoying his part of the deal a bit early. DC thought to himself.

Lisa was a bit taken back by the large flower arrangement and didn’t see her secretary’s appearance. She got out a quick Thank you and then stood and reach over to take the vase.

Sorry about that, let me move this out of…

PFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

The flower suddenly sprayed a blast of rose colored smoke into Lisa’s face and she blinked.

What was I doing? Lisa thought to herself, her mind completely blank. She stood and looked at an incredibly handsome man who was sitting there watching her. Wow, what a hunk. I’d like to fuck him. She thought as she started to chew on her index finger.

Mrs. Johnson, I believe you were going to sign my load application. Please do get on with it. the man said with an air of command.

Oh, of course. Lisa quickly grabbed a pen and signed where the man showed her. She put the pen down and stared at him. Um, now what? I have kinda forgotten what I need to do next. And, uh, who I am. she said with a bit of embarrassment.

Oh, that’s simple. You are a slutty secretary who works for your husband Mr. Johnson. It’s no surprise that you forgot that, you are a complete ditz who only got the job because you are a hottie who can fuck like no one’s business. But you also work for me as a secret agent to keep tabs on my corrupt banker. You are really a hooker during the evenings and you work for me, DC the Super Pimp. You LOVE being a whore, and you love sex, and you love belonging to me. You understand that you are really just a loaner wife to your husband and have no problems with him sleeping around since you are a hooker.

Like, wow! Okay, that is totally cool! I’m a hot secretary AND a hot whore! Like Awesomes, DC! Lisa said in a higher pitched voice. She started to have memories of her in cheap slutwear, strutting her ass on Sassy Street.

Yes, you are. You never finished high school, and you married your husband in a cheap Vegas wedding after he picked you up while drunk. Your pretending to be an honest woman, and you get a kick pretending to sometimes be a serious bank officer, but only when your husband or I order you to play along.

Kay! Sounds fun! Lisa replied as she started to remember her wedding night. He husband had hired her for weekend while drunk off his ass. They had fucked for a whole night, and then he had taken the bank’s private business jet with her to Vegas, where she had kept him drunk and fucked him stupid to the point he married her. When he had sobered up, he had decided it was more fun to keep her as his trophy wife.

Lisa isn’t your real name. That’s a fake name you use as your cover. Your real name is Sapphire.

Sapphire giggled like the airheaded bimbo she now was and said Yeppers, Sapphire, that’s me!

Now Sapphire, while you were play acting as a bank president, you were secretly contacted by the Hidden Five. Do you know who they are, or how to contact them? Finding out was one of your primary missions after all. DC said with serious tone as he stood up and walked over to his newest whore.

I was, like, not able to find out who, but I found out how to contact them. I have a special phone number that puts me in contact with Shimmer. I call and leave a message, and she like calls back and we can totally set up a meeting.

Good bitch. We’ll do that in a minute, but first… DC jerked her to her feet and kissed her hard on lips. She gasped when he released her, and moaned when he spun her around and ripped down her business skirt. Her fingered her snatch, and she responded with some low moans and got instantly wet. DC undid his pants and guided his enormous dick right into her slick pussy. He started pumping hard and Sapphire ground down hard in return. Soon she was panting like a dog and grunting like an animal.

DC pounded her for nearly 30 minutes. Sapphire came at least 20 times and DC fucked her in the pussy and her ass. He bent her over what had been her desk and slammed her so hard he moved it around the room. She thrashed and moaned and passed out cold when DC finally came in her ass.

DC grinned and hit the intercom button. Pixie, get your ass in here and clean me up.

The secretary minced in looking very horny and fucked, with her clothes hanging loose and cum stains on her thighs. She dropped to her knees and started licking his cock and balls clean. While she did that several men walked in behind her. An older man and several younger ones stood around watching the little tramp lick DC and smiled.

So boss, does my wife make the cut? The older man asked looking at Sapphire lying passed out on the desk.

Yeah, she’s one of my bitches now. She’s a complete bimbo and she’s gonna be horny as hell when she wakes up. Her name’s Sapphire now. When you tell her to play act, she’s be the old bitchy cunt. You tell her to stop and she will revert back to being a slut. DC said as Mr. Johnson walked around and checked out his naked wife lying unconscious.

I just love this. God, she was always such a damn cold bitch! Never wanted to fuck, just kept me around because it looked proper. Fucking cunt! Who’s laughing now you dumb bitch? I’m gonna fuck you on your desk when you wake up! Mr. Johnson said moving towards her.

DC reached over and grabbed the banker by his throat and lifted him up.

You had best remember who’s in charge here little man. This bitch is now MINE. You can have your fun time during the day. But it’s getting dark and that means she belongs to me. I’m taken her to have some changes made and you can have her tomorrow morning at 8am when you get to work. You, all of you, and this bank are mine and don’t you fucking forget it.

Mr. Johnson sputtered out a Yes, I understand DC! and the other men quickly agreed. DC let the man drop and smiled. He pulled out his smart phone and hit a button. He smiled at the men for a minute and then a sugary voice sounding like liquid sex was heard at the door.

Wellllllllll, looks like we have some boys who wanna play. You boys wanna play with us?

DC stood, tossed Sapphire over his shoulder, and walked out with a These bitches are on the house for tonight. After this, you get an employee’s discount. Girls, give these boys a fuck like they have never had so they keep coming back.

Suzie, Ginger, and Destiny strutted in with big smiles and started stripping off clothes. DC left to the sound of giggling, moaning and grunting.