The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter VII.

DC was typing away at his remote terminal. Tiffany was on her knees sucking his cock with a nice steady rhythm while Sapphire played with his balls. He glanced up around the penthouse and smiled. He had all his bitches there and his underlings having a nice orgy. Suzie and Ginger were having a threesome with Mr. Johnson, G Standard was fucking Destiny over on the grand piano, Amber was getting it in the ass from Jose, and Sammie was getting a lap dance from a naked Candi. Sasha sat over on the floor playing with a dildo, while Jeni and Jamie, the two personal fitness trainers turned hooker, 69’ed each other. Paris was on her knees blowing Sergeant Branston who was naked excepting his hat and gunbelt.

“Ah, as it should be. Bitches providing pleasure to men. DC approves.” DC said out loud as he took a swig of Champaign.

The computer dinged, and DC smiled as he read the screen. “Wonderful. Now I’m ready to meet Shimmer.” DC stood and stretched and started to pull on his pants. His bitches immediately stopped and knelt in front of him.

Tiffany grinned up at him. She had fully embraced the whore serum and thrived on being one of the senior bitches. DC had discovered that the serum reacted differently with different people. Her mom Paris had obviously not wanted to be turned into a high school dropout turned stripper and hooker. Her sub-conscious had fought the effects and the result was her brains had been melted. Rather than accept the changes, the serum had burned out her old personality and destroyed lots of her grey matter. She would never have a mind more advanced than a ditzy school girl bimbo. Tiffany however had apparently liked being the queen bee and her sub-conscious had embraced the change. She had an intact mind and the advanced whore serum had made her a perfect senior hooker. She helped train the new bitches (not that they needed much help), and DC had watched her slap around Destiny, Suzie, and Ginger when they had got uppity about being whores longer. He approved and now Tiffany was the senior whore. DC thought that she would make a great madam one day after she got some more seasoning.

“What’s the plan baby? Are you gonna turn Shimmer into one of your bitches? I’d love that, I’ll bet a bitch like that will need lots of slapping down.” Tiffany said with evil smile.

“Oh she’ll be working for us in no time. But first I need to pick up some stuff from the lab. I’ve been working on something that will make me damn near unstoppable.” DC said as he turned off the computer. “Sasha, you’re the arm candy so get dressed.”

Sasha immediately stood and strutted to the bathroom. Being the Super Pimp, DC never went anywhere without a hot bitch on his arm. Tiffany stood and started redoing her makeup.

“Tiff, you be sure you get that judge to do some coke. I want him to be in our pocket 100%. Sex is one thing, but I always want backup.” DC said as he put on his tie.

“No problem boss. Sergeant Branston gave me the lowdown.” Tiffany giggled. “This guy actually thinks he’s meeting my mom for election support. He’ll be a brain dead sex addict by the time I’m through with him.”

Sasha came out wearing a silver tube dress that didn’t cover her pussy and showed off her tits wonderfully, and a nice pair of 6in clear plastic shoes. Hoop earrings and big gold bangle bracelets completed the look. DC nodded in approval and Sasha beamed.

DC took the express elevator down to the private garage and got into his Cadillac. It was fully tricked out, but not fully pimped out yet. The seats were not leopard skin yet, and he hadn’t had the solid gold rims put on as he was still setting things up. Having the brain of a Nobel Prize winner meant that his plans were things of genius. And one didn’t rush genius.

DC chuckled at himself. When he had first started out as a Super Pimp he had been a full up street pimp with poor language, bad habits, and was simply trash. But like his Whores, his personalities had fought in out and reached an equilibrium. DC as Dr. Cavers had loved being a world renowned scientist because of the challenges. That was what had driven him. When the AI had mistakenly injected him with the formula that turned him into Super-Pimp, his mind, his soul, and his drive really hadn’t been affected. It was simply another challenge. Even better, it was a BIGGER challenge than any medical problem. He was going to bring an entire city, super heroes and all, to it’s knees. That was a challenge worth fighting for. He was Super Pimp, but he was also a genius, well bred and articulate. He would rule the streets but would be an intelligent class act while doing it.

He and Sasha got into the car and headed out. It was just after 9 pm so traffic was not really a big issue. He drove down Sassy Street and noted with pleasure that the gym, spa, and several clothing boutiques were done or nearly done. They would bring a tasteful aspect to his street when opened and would start attracting people who would be excellent recruits or customers for all the vice he could produce. His own part, as a legit developer thanks to Sapphire’s help, was several clubs and restaurants. Tasteful and legit, they would be quickly turned into high class strip clubs once he had the city council in his pocket. Tiffany was going to hook the primary city judge tonight, and if his plan stayed on track there would be no issues.

Using his special ID and some special jammers built into his car which scrambled any video recordings, DC easily entered the Platinum Corporation HQs, and used the special entrance to get into his private lab. Aside from a couple of mail all emails and a personal email asking about his well being from Ms. Platt, no one else had bothered him. He quickly responded he was fine and that he expected to be back at in a few weeks.

While Sasha knelt down and started giving DC head, DC fired up his terminal. “Time to built the prototype.” he said out loud. He had already input the data into the computer from his remote, but he decided to do some of the work hands on as it required some human interaction. He also had the computer brew up some more amnesia smoke, Whore Serum (in a variety of types), and John Spray.

He chuckled as the computer worked and built the complex machine he had designed. Using his newly created Pimp Gene had led him to create a whore gene. Using his expect knowledge of DNA,his cncer cell research, and some hacking of some other projects, had allowed him to create a fast acting virus that would nearly instantly transform any woman who contracted it into a whore, in mind and body. It would re-write her body’s DNA and would use any fat and parts of her brain to fuel a quick transformation that would shape her body into a perfect 10. If the bitch resisted it would burn up many higher functions of the victim’s brain so the whore’s IQ would never be much higher than a bimbo and it would heavily stimulate the base instincts of the brain, namely sexual drives and desires. If she accepted the changes, she would retain much of her former brainpower. DC liked that aspect of the drug as you got to see who was a real slut deep down. And if he wanted to burn out a bitch and turn her into a complete moron, he just had to keep trying different types until he found one personality the bitch didn’t want to be and then whammo, fired brains and a dumb bimbo.

DC had finally finished the formula and had built a device to transmit it. A pimp’s cane with a specially built air projector would shoot a concentrated semi-solid blast. If it hit skin, the transformation would happen rapidly, at most 15 seconds. Against men it had no effect. DC smiled as the new cane slide out from the robotic lab and he picked it up as Sasha grinned dumbly from the floor. “Yes, this will work much better than the Ho formula. No injections needed. OF course I can always do it the old fashioned way.”

“Who the hell are you?” a surprised female voice shouted from the door.

DC spun around and looked at a surprised Tristan Platt standing at the doorway. She looked at him and then at Sasha smiling dumbly and said “Who are you and where is Dr. Cavers?”

DC smiled at her and leaned on his cane. “Actually, that would be me. I suffered an accident while working on that Pimp Gene research. Damnest thing really. That AI isn’t actually all that smart. But it is effective.”

“YOU’RE Dr. Cavers? You’re a pimp! How the hell did you get in here?” Ms. Platt said as she started to back up.

“Now hold on ma’am. I really am Dr. Cavers. You see, while working on the Pimp Gene…POOOFFFFF!”

DC jerked up his cane and shot a blast at his former boss. But just as he did, she leaped back faster than he imagined and ducked out the door. The door slide shut as his blast hit it. “Damn it! That bitch’s ruin everything! Computer! Clean up that shot, leave no evidence of the formula! Sasha grab the new batches and get to the car and wait for me! I gotta bitch to tame!”

DC ran through the door and into the main lab. “Computer, emergency override and lockdown level S5!” DC heard the locks engage on the stairs and the elevator. While Tristan could override it, it would require a few seconds and he could catch her at the elevators. He ran through the doors and got knocked flat against the wall.

DC slid down the wall groaning as his cane clattered back into the lab. He held his head for a few seconds, and was then jerked to his feet. He opened his eyes and found himself staring eye to eye with the Platinum Angle, one of the Hidden Five.

Platinum Angle was very strong, agile, and had physical abilities beyond Olympic athletes. She stood 6 ft, 6 inches without heels, had 44 EE Tits that were firm enough to use as a volleyball, an ass that gods would lust after and Platinum Blonde hair done up in a beautiful tower. Her costume was a Platinum Skintight spandex bodysuit with gloves and spiked heeled boots and a Platinum Mask. A large PA in Black centered on her massive chest.

Platinum Angel didn’t give him time to enjoy the view, but instead heaved him into the lab and before he could resist tied him to a chair.

DC looked up at the Angle and said “Kinky, I didn’t know this was your thing.”

Platinum Angel looked down at him. “Quiet you pimp scum. I want to know what you did to Dr. Cavers NOW! I suspect you also have something to do with some of the good citizens of Center City who have had some odd personality changes lately. Start talking.”

DC thought about lying, but decided that until he could figure something else, he had better talk. PA didn’t look like she was in the mood to be fucked with and she had a history of being a bit violent with pimps.

DC shrugged. “Like I told Tristan, I AM Dr. Cavers. The damn AI mixed up a serum that gave me the knowledge and power of every pimp Ms. Platt’s researchers had tested. The damn headset wasn’t plugged in right and the computer heard only parts of my mutterings and ended up injecting me and turning me into Super-Pimp. I then used my access and genius to make some nice whores and to recruit some folks and I’m in the process of reclaiming Sassy Street. When I’m done, Sassy Street will be the greatest red light district on the planet!”

Platinum Angle backhanded him and nearly knocked him out. “Enough of your crap, WHERE IS DR. CAVERS!”

“Damn it bitch, I’m telling the truth! Check the fucking computer! Get that bitch Platt to look in the black file area under DC!”

Platinum Angel turned away and went to a terminal. DC lowered his head and held it. After making sure he wasn’t moving, she started typing. DC was able to see the screen and blinked. The access code she typed in was that of Ms. Platt!

“Oh ho, so PA is really Ms. Tristan Platt! I can kill two birds with one stone.” DC smiled to himself as he slipped a small knife out of his sleeve and started cutting the cable holding his hands. He had cut himself loose when he heard PA muttering.

“My God! It’s true! That pimp iS Dr. Cavers! I must reverse this! Such a brilliant mind cannot be allowed to do this!” PA started typing furiously and didn’t noticed DC slip over and pick up his cane.

“Dr. Cavers, I will save you! I will return you to your normal self. I swear that…” PA said as she turned around and found herself looking at tip of DC’s cane.

“That’s okay, I like the way I am now. And so will you. POOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!”

A pink cone shot out from the tip of DC cane and hit Platinum Angel right in the face. It didn’t splat, it seemed to flow around her entire body in a pink coating, pulsed once, and then disappeared. PA dropped to her hands and knees. She gasped and shuddered. After a few moments, she giggled.

DC smirked and twirled his cane. He pulled out his cell phone and texted Sasha to drop off the stuff in the car and then come back in. He looked up to see Platinum Angel get unsteadily to her feet. She hadn’t changed much at all since she had already been a knockout, but her eyes told the story. They were dull and had a distinct ditzy look to them. She looked around and locked eyes with DC. She looked him in the eyes and then let out another giggle.

“Um, like, we are supposed to be fighting right? I, uh, think I’m supposed to beat up pimps. But, you’re like wayyyyyyy to sexy beat up. And it looks like you have a really big cock and I want to fucked by a big cock.” Platinum Angel said in much higher bimboish voice as she twirled her hair around her index finger and put the other one on her hip as she unconsciously posed in a way to showcase her body.

“You used to do that Platinum Angel. But not anymore. You’re special.” DC said as he strode up to her and she smiled and changed up her pose to a more “like what you see baby?” posture with her tits thrust out and her legs slightly spread.

“Really? Like, how am I special?” PA replied as she now chewed her index finger.

“You’re a super hooker. With your body and sexual skills you will be able to attract johns like no one else and fuck them unconscious. They’ll be your loyal customers and you’ll get to fuck and fuck and fuck, and you can wear slutty clothes and makeup, strut your super ass on Sassy Street and give me all the money you take in. And if you do really good, I’ll fuck you too. You are so special you don’t even need to think anymore. You can just listen to me and I’ll do all of it for you.” DC said as he walked behind her and slapped her hard on the ass. She just giggled and ground back into his hand.

“Like, wow! Sounds totally awesome! Can you like fuck me now! I wanna show you how good a whore I can be.”

“In a minute. First let me take of a couple things. Why don’t you play with this dildo for a minute and get nice and wet for me. When Sasha gets back, get lezzie with her until I’m ready.”

“Kay!” PA replied and immediately went to work with the dildo after tearing out a hole in her spandex. She quickly zoned out with the dildo with lots of sighs and giggles.

DC went over to the AI and looked at the sign in page. “Just like I thought, if that bitch Tristan Platt was really Platinum Angel, then she had the highest clearance and control access for this thing. And she is still signed in so time to make some changes.” DC thought to himself. He quickly changed up passwords and used his access to do a complete scan of the system. He found a whole bunch of Hidden Five information, contacts, safe houses, money, and equipment stashes. He soon had the whole organization scoped out. He then used his new access to take full control of the AI and to start changing up some things.

First he emptied several secret offshore accounts in Platt’s name, and also drained out the Hidden Five’s emergency account. He quickly built a monitoring program that would monitor every use of the computer by the Hidden Five. He set up a special shut out that would lock one or all of the Hidden Five out of the computer or safe houses or both. He also hacked into police and city databases and soon had the AI in complete control of them. He then re-wrote some code on the AI and gave it a personality change. Instead of the neutral lab helper, it was now a criminally minded partner whose goal in life was to help DC turn Center City into the world’s biggest whore house. He used the AI to re-arrange Tristin Platt’s schedule to appear that she had to be out of town for the next two weeks.

Smiling, he turned back to see PA and Sasha 69ing each other. Sasha was nearly incoherent from PA’s abilities and her head was drooping sideways with her tongue hanging out.

“Enough, the bitch is mind fucked enough already. Get your ass over her and let’s get you broken in.” DC said as he unzipped his pants and controlled his cock out and fully erect. PA’s eyes widened, and huge smile came over her face.

“Oh baby, I want some of THAT!” She nearly tripped over herself getting over to him and on her knees. She practically inhaled his cock to its full length and slowly pulled in completely in and out while vibrating her tongue. DC’s eyes rolled back and despite his best control he lasted only a minute before blowing a huge load down her throat. She swallowed the whole load with an evil grin and gave him a full length lick up to his balls and then started sucking. DC damn near lost it again, but pulled her back and up. She grinned down at him and kissed him hard.

“Bitch, that was a pretty good blowjob. But I need my bitches to be multi-talented. Let’s see how you fuck!” DC growled out and ripped open her bottom spandex more. He grabbed her by the tits and shoved her against the wall. He slid his cock right in and nearly lost it right there. It was like he was fucking a tailor-made pussy for his cock: firm, wet, just tight enough to provide maximum stimulation without having to work really hard. As he shoved his dick deep into her, she flexed her pelvic muscles and sucked his dick further in and held it as he tried to pull it back. Just enough to provide an incredible feeling, DC nearly lost it again. Fortunately his super pimp abilities kicked in and he soon had a hard, slow rhythm going. PA wrapped her legs around him and her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply between her fierce whispers of “Fuck Yeah Baby! That’s it, fuck your bitch in this awesome pussy! You love this pussy! It’s the best pussy in the world, and it’s yours baby! All yours!”

DC sped up and soon had PA clawing his back and screaming “FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME! FUCKMEEEEEEEE!!!!” He came and she came at the same time and the immense pleasure drove them both to their knees. DC almost blacked out and PA swooned for a few seconds.

After catching his breath, DC smiled and said “You’re in bitch. You are going to be my top bitch. As of now you are Trixie Glitter, the Super Hooker. You got it?”

Trixie Glitter looked at him with raw lust and grinned. “Fuck yeah baby! I’ll treat you right! You made the right choice and I’ll show you heaven every fucking day of your life!” and without skipping a beat dropped down to lick him clean.

After cleaning him up and zipping up his pants, DC had the AI create a new costume for his super-hooker. Trixie Glitter wore a skimpy two piece golden bikini. She wore thigh high gold spiked heeled boots, and a golden mask with golden opera gloves over her elbows. She had on gold bracelets and big gold hoop earrings. Her hair was pulled up in a high ponytail that hung down to the top of her ass crack, and she had a tramp stamp with the letters “DC’s” in the small of her back and “Trixie Gold” tattooed in script around the base of her neck. She had permanent bright red lipstick, heavy golden eyeshadow, and golden glitter on her face, tits and legs.

DC grinned as she took his arm and licked his ear. “Damn baby, I’m soooooo fucking horny and I feel so fucking evil. I wanna go pick up a couple of married guys and ruin their marriages.”

DC snapped his fingers and Sasha ran up carrying his briefcase and cane. She giggled and immediately took her place behind the new hooker queen. DC strutted towards the hidden door with his new super hooker bitch on his arm. “Not yet, first we have to finish off the Hidden Five. And then we come out in the open and claim Sassy Street. Then we turn anyone who tries to stop us into our customers or our employees, and then we take over this city and turn it into the cesspool it has always really wanted to be. Hookers on every street, every cop corrupt, every politician bought, drugs dealt openly, and me racking in the money from it all. And you get to fuck your little brains out till you die from an overdose, too much partying, or I sell your worn out ass to a white slaver.”

Trixie Glitter giggled and gave DC a big kiss on the lips. “Sounds like heaven baby, lead on!”