The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birthday Cake

By Jrad

“Your birthday is coming up.” She told me. I looked up from where I was kneeling taken aback. “It is?” I asked, trying not to show too much emotion. I wasn’t quite sure how having a birthday was going to be handled here. To be totally honest, I didn’t even know if she were telling the truth. When she first took me, she erased my birth date along with lots of other little tidbits from my memory. Things like my real name, and where I was from for instance.

I didn’t really know very much about myself at all. She had made me forget. I suppose the less I knew about myself, the less human I was. That’s how she wanted it. I still remembered little bits and pieces though. I know I had brothers and sisters, but how many I can’t be sure. I thought they were all grown up by now. I don’t know. I didn’t know much of anything. That’s how she liked it. She kept my life simple. Honor, and obey. Everything else is a trifle, and should be ignored.

In this house I was never allowed to know what date it was. Usually on a big holiday she would say something like: “Oh by the way it’s Christmas.” I had pretty much gotten used to not having any concept of time or dates, but I could always tell what season it was from stolen glimpses out the window. I would be in big trouble if she ever caught me sneaking over to the window, pulling back the curtains and peaking out. This would be interpreted as an escape attempt, and she dealt with those harshly.

“And I have a surprise for you.” She continued, breaking me out of my reflecting. I stopped scrubbing the floor, and listened intently. “I am going to order a nice big German chocolate cake. That is your favorite. Isn’t it?” I nodded, not knowing for sure if it really was, or if she had just made it my favorite. I could never tell where my thoughts began, and her imposed will ended.

“German chocolate just like you love. If you are a really good boy for the next four days then you can have a piece.” I was as surprised by this as by the fact that my birthday was coming up. I studied her eyes trying to figure out if she was playing a cruel trick. She looked sincere. I tried not to let it effect me too much, but I couldn’t get the visions of moist rich chocolate cake melting in my mouth out of my mind.

“I must warn you though you will have to be a very very good boy to earn the privilege. Do you understand?” She asked. I lowered my head nervously. “I’m not quite sure what you mean Mistress.” I said hoping this would not annoy her. I had long since learned however that telling the truth was always the best rout. She knew when I wasn’t.

“Well, I’ll let you know more as the time comes.” She explained. “But first off, you would like a piece of cake wouldn’t you?” “Oh yes Mistress. Very much.” I replied sincerely. Since she had first taken me -which was now almost a year- I hadn’t been given normal food of any kind. My diet consisted entirely of water, and dry dog food mixed with some goop that she said “was good for me.” Thinking about eating real food -any real food- especially my favorite dessert was sheer torture. I can’t remember wanting something so badly.

She smiled recognizing the desperate want she had sparked in me. “Ok, well here’s how it will work. For the next two weeks, I am going to give you things to do. They will be harder than your normal work, but you don’t have to do them if you don’t want. At any time you can choose not to do one of these special tasks, and I promise you won’t be in trouble for it. You just simply won’t get any cake. Understand?” I nodded. “For instance here is your first task. If you don’t want any cake, then you may continue cleaning the floor with your brush, but if you want the cake, then you must finish moping it with your tongue.”

I looked at the rest of the floor. There was a-lot remaining, and it would take me probably an other hour at least if I were to finish with my tongue, but it didn’t take long to decide. I sat my scrub brush down, and commenced the degrading task of licking the kitchen floor clean. It would be worth it. The whole time I imagined that I was licking frosting off of the side of the cake, and that made things easier.

“Good boy.” She said. “Your choice has pleased me. There will be more later.” Then she left the room, and I continued with my task. It was so strange to be this excited about something. It was like being a kid again where the smallest thing could set the butterflies to fluttering in your stomach every time you thought about it. Maybe it represented getting some temporary slice of my humanity back. More likely, she had just made me this excited.

The next day, my task was a little different. “Ok boy.” She smiled. “Today your choice is this. I want to give you a spanking. A hard spanking that you haven’t done anything to deserve. Using this.” She held up her favorite wooden paddle. She had only used it on me a few times. When I had done something very wrong. I still winced at the memory.

“I am going to give you 30 strokes, and after each you will count the stroke, and say thank you Mistress. Also, you will wear a big smile on your face the whole time, and you won’t shed a tear or even wince. If you loose that cute smile of yours at all, for even one second you will still get the rest of your spanking, but you forfeit your cake. As I said before, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want, and you won’t be in trouble either way. The choice is yours. Understand?” I nodded. This was a much more difficult decision, but one brief thought of that cake made it seem worth it. One brief thought of celebrating my birthday, being human again for even a few minutes made it worth it. I crawled over, and retrieved her paddle for her.

She smiled at me. “Very good boy. You make me so happy. Now over my knee.” I assumed the position, pasted on the biggest grin I could, and braced my self for what was to come. Smack. “One. Thank you Mistress” I struggled to say. Oh boy this was going to be hard, and I started to worry. Smack, smack smack. Four strokes into it, and I didn’t think I could make it. Ten, and I knew I wasn’t going to.

Five minutes later she released me from her lap, and I fell to the floor exhausted. I was finally able to let the tears stream down my face, but I had done it. Somehow managed to keep the smile screwed to my lips, and the tears back in my eyes. Now my ass stung so badly I knew I would be feeling this for days, but it was worth it. For the cake it was worth it.

She left me then to wrest, and wallow in my pain. I was able to escape by fantasizing about myself sitting at a table with people around. It was like a regular birthday party in my mind. I knew it wouldn’t be in real life, but at least the cake would. The cake. I was annoyed with myself at how much I wanted it. I was frustrated with the knowledge that I was being coerced into wanting it so much, but I couldn’t help it. I almost would have died for a slice of my birthday cake.

The next night my task was to allow myself to be locked in “The box” for the night. This was usually reserved as a severe punishment. In fact, she had only done it twice when she though I was trying to escape. Once I really was trying to escape, and the other time it was just her paranoia. I was fairly claustrophobic, and the box was a complete enclosure that was barely big enough for me to fit in. In addition to that, the inside had been form fitted exactly to my body so that once closed I couldn’t move a muscle. I literally couldn’t even twitch my fingers.

I have to admit that even thoughts of the cake did not do much to make this decision easier, but I had come this far, and it seemed a shame to let my torment for the past two nights go to waist. Also, I didn’t truly believe that I had a choice. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I chose not to do one of her tests that she would make me do it anyway, knowing I had forfeited the cake.

This ordeal would be different, once I chose to allow myself to be locked in the box, I would automatically pass this test. There would be no choice. The problem was, I knew how miserable this situation was. Nothing short of horrifying, and my previous times in it had only been for four hours each. All night would be a new discovery into realms of suffering.

A tear ran down my cheek, and I lowered my head. “Yes Mistress.” I said, and stepped into the box. She hugged me, then closed the lid, and latched it shut. I was instantly panicked, but couldn’t do anything about it. I couldn’t move, and even talking was impossible, because a breathing tube filled up my mouth, and effectively gaged me.

I didn’t sleep for one moment that night. At least I don’t think I did. At any rate, fairly shortly into it I came to curse that cake, and wish it had never been thought up. My muscles ached, and I was bathed in sweat, and tears. I would have gladly given up the stupid birthday celebration half way through the night if she would just let me out. As I said before though it was a done deal, and in the morning when she finally let me out, I was glad I’d gotten through it.

The next day she revealed that she had saved the best for last and true to form, this test was unique as well. “Come into the kitchen, we’ll talk as you eat your lunch” She said. I crawled in after her, and waited for her to give me my bowl of dog food. She opened the fridge, and got a bowl out of that, then got an other bowl with my regular dog food in it. Something was wrong with this, and I began to worry. As soon as she sat the bowls down in front of me I began to comprehend. My fears got worse, and my stomach started to turn.

“Your next test will last much longer than the previous ones. In fact, this one will last all year until your next birthday. Let me explain. The bowl on your left is filled with your regular dog food. You can eat that if you want, and nothing bad will happen to you, except you won’t get your delicious German chocolate cake. On the other hand, the right bowl is filled with horse cum. I was up early this morning gathering it from my studs.” She paused, and smiled at me for dramatic effect.

“Your test today is a two part test. For the next year, each meal you eat will be covered in horse cum. You will have to go out to the stables and get it yourself by sucking my studs off until they are about to cum, then finishing them off with your hand and making them squirt into your bowl. Since this is such a big decision, though I decided to be kind and let you sample it first so you will know what you are getting yourself into. You can eat this bowl of cum now if you want. Only, once you start, I am going to make you finish it. When you are done, you can choose wether or not to continue for the next year.”

I had already made up my mind to give up my reward. This price was far to high, and I wanted to wretch, just looking at the pool of white slime. I had made up my mind until she continued talking that is.

“I will understand if you want to give up your right to eat the delicious cake. If you choose to watch me and my friends eat it right in front of you. To have to see us sampling the moist sweetness of the coconut frosting, or the smooth richness of the chocolate frosting. Watch as it melts like heavenly chocolate sponge in our mouths. I can understand if you want to spend the whole day smelling it bake in our oven knowing that you won’t be getting any, and that it will be at least a year before you get an other opportunity like this. In fact, the chance may never come again in your life. I won’t blame you at all.”

I hated her. I hated her for controlling my mind like this. For not playing fair. Her ploy was so obvious it was sickening, but half way through it I felt my resolve start to blur. Her words start to sink in, and have the desired effect. She had seen that her verbal power of persuasion wasn’t working, so she made me more receptive to what she said mentally. She never played fair, and I realized at that moment, that I had never had a choice in any of these tests. If I had ever said no, she would have done this trick on me, and it would have worked then just like it worked now.

“Oh Mistress.” I whined. “Please don’t do this to me. I don’t want this. Please don’t make me want this cake so much.” She giggled. “Decisions are hard. I know, but now it’s time to make yours. So what will it be?”

I have read peoples description of what cum tastes like, and I can’t say for sure that they are wrong. They are usually describing human cum, and this was horse cum. What I can say for sure is that this didn’t taste salty at all. In fact, it didn’t taste like anything I can describe except bad. Sort of bitter, and almost burned. It was slimy like a raw egg white, but less gelatinous. I almost vomited with every bite but knew that if I did, I’d be licking it back up. Somehow I managed not to, and I got every last bit of it down.

I looked up at her with my face still dirty from the slop. I opened my mouth to say no. “Yes Mistress I will do it.” Came out. She made me say it. I cried. I got angry, and tried to force my own words out. “No Lady. You aren’t my Mistress, and I’m not doing this for you. Go to hell!” Is what I thought. What I said was. “I liked it.”

The big day came. Early in the morning a delivery arrived, and I saw mistress with a large white box that was obviously my birthday cake. I couldn’t stand it. I mused bittely about her arguement that I’d have to smell it baking. She had ordered the damn thing from a bakery. Like I said, she didn’t play fair. I didn’t care now though. I was going to get some of it. I wanted to jump up and rip open the box just to see it. I knew that would loose me my slice though.

That evening, guests started arriving. I was finishing up dinner though and couldn’t see who it was, but I already knew. It would be her friends. A while later, the dinner bell rang from the dining room which was my signal to bring out the first course. I opened the service door, and saw everyone I expected. About 10 men and women who I had met from time to time. All friends of Mistress. I didn’t really know most of them very well.

As I served them, they wished me a happy birthday which felt very weird. I knew that I would not be eating with them. I never did, and knowing what I had to eat, I was glad to be spared the humiliation. Once they all had their food, I knelt at mistresses side to serve her or any of the guests as they needed it. None of this degradation mattered, all I was thinking about was my slice of birthday cake. It had been in the kitchen as I had worked, but I had not dared to take a peek. I was not going to do anything to risk what I had earned.

An eternity later everyone was finished, and Mistress told me to bring out the cake. I unboxed it, and sat it in the center of the table. I don’t think any of the people could have seen the same thing I did. This wasn’t a cake, it was a dream made real. It was the stuff of fantasies. It was the physical embodiment of everything good in the world to me. I mused bitterly for a moment. Normal people dreamt of flying. Having millions of dollars, or being the object of everyones affection. My fondest dream was to eat a piece of my own birthday cake. And the moment was here.

It had been pre-sliced into perfectly even sections by who ever had baked it. I placed the dessert plates around the table, and began dishing out the guests slices one at a time. I worked my way around the table, and finally placed Mistresses piece on her plate. Unfortunately, I had figured out what the joke was about half way around the table. I felt pain in my chest, and thought my heart would protesting by splitting in two. There was just enough cake for each of the guests and Mistress, but none for me. I wanted to die. I felt like I would.

My body went numb, and my head spun. I don’t think I had ever felt true despair before that moment. The human mind is funny. Even though I had clearly seen that there were 5 pieces of cake left, and 5 people left unserved I refused to let my mind do the math until the last piece was gone.

I knew that any show of emotion on my part would be met with punishment. Severe punishment, so I used every ounce of strength I had to keep a stone face. I wanted to crumple up on the floor and cry, but I knelt calmly down by mistress’s side, and bowed my head. “Oh no There isn’t a piece for you.” She said with mock concern. “but don’t worry I had something made for just such an emergency.” She produced a bowl full of something, and scraped it directly onto the floor. “It’s refried beans mixed with raw mushrooms. Your favorite.” She said, and a small collective giggle came from the guests. “Oh, but I’m sorry I’m afraid that somehow a little dirt got mixed in with it. You don’t mind do you?”

I had to give her credit for remembering my two most hated foods among all foods. I looked up at her and forced a smile. “That’s ok. thank you Mistress.” I bowed my head and began to cry. I ate the stuff, licking up my tears as I did so Mistress wouldn’t see. “Happy birthday.” She said gleefully.

THE END