The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE BITCH IS BACK

“Dr. Stephens, she’s here again.”

Harold Stephens punched the intercom on his desk. “I’m afraid you’re going to have to be more specific than that, Sally. Which ‘she’ are you talking about?”

“It’s her,” his secretary hissed. “It’s that crazy woman.”

“Sally, how many times do I have to tell you. Yes, this is a psychiatrist’s office, but no, we don’t call our clients crazy.”

“No, you don’t understand,” the secretary hissed into the intercom. “It’s her. It’s that woman. It’s Ms. Connors. The bitch is back. I thought you said she wasn’t going to be coming around here anymore.”

Harold Stephens leaned back in his chair. Carrie Connors, now that was an unpleasant surprise. “Do I have anything on my calendar right now.”

“Not for another thirty minutes, Doctor.”

The man sighed. “All right then, why don’t you send her in.”

“Should I bring her file?”

“No, I don’t think so,” he said. “I know what her file says. Just send her in.”

“Right away, Doctor.”

Harold Stephens leaned back and waited.

The doctor didn’t have long to wait. The door to his office opened and Carrie Connors entered the room. Her file said she was 31 but she didn’t look it. She looked a whole lot younger. She looked like a slutty, little eighteen-year-old. The doctor smiled to himself. Making her dress like that was some of his best work.

“Ms. Connors,” the doctor said. “This is a surprise.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet,” said Carrie Connors. Perhaps the doctor should have put on alert by the edge in her voice but he wasn’t.

“Won’t you sit down.”

“I didn’t come here for a chat,” the woman said. “I just came here to tell you I know what you did and I wanted to let you know that as soon as I tell the medical review board, then everyone will know, too.”

“And what is it that you think I did.”

“You hypnotized me.”

“My dear, I’m a psychiatrist and I’m also a hypnotist. Of course, I hypnotized you. It’s all part of the healing process.”

“Yeah, but you weren’t trying to heal me.”

“And what is it that you think I was trying to do?”

“You wanted to make me have sex.”

Outwardly, Harold Stephens showed no emotions but inwardly, his stomach tightened. Damn! How the hell had the woman figured that out and how the hell was he going to fix this. “Why don’t you have a seat and we can talk it over.”

“I don’t want to have a seat. I just came here so I could see your face when I said what I had to say and I’ve done that now so I guess I’ll be going.”

“Sit down, Ms. Connors.”

The woman sat and then suddenly realized what she’d done. “Hey, you better not be trying to play any of your mind tricks on me,” she said.

“So you think I hypnotized you.”

“I don’t think it. I know it.”

“And how exactly do you know that?”

“I figured it out all by myself. When I kept on fucking and fucking and fucking, I figured it out. When I started dressing like a slutty, little eighteen-year-old, I figured it out, and when I kept on fucking and fucking even more, I really figured it out. I knew you had to have done something to me.”

“So have you shared your thoughts with anyone else?”

“Not yet. I wanted to see the look on your face first before I did it. I wanted you to know that I figured it out.”

“Really now? Is that a fact?” For a few moments there, Harold Stephens had been worried but if the woman hadn’t told anyone, then everything was still fine. He still was worried about how she had been able to figure it out, but as long as she hadn’t told anyone else, that could be fixed. “So tell me something, Miss Connors, are you still wearing your persnickety panties?”

The woman’s eyes glazed over just as the doctor had expected them, too. Dumb bitch, he thought. She hadn’t thought it all the way out or she would have realized that he would have left a trigger in her mind just in case he needed to get back in there. She was smart. He had to give her that, but she wasn’t smart enough but then compared to him, she was just a dumb bitch. The problem was what was he going to do with her now.

Considering the fright that she’d given him, something really unfortunate ought to happen to the woman, something that would make it so that she would never be believed again. Almost as quickly as the thought came into his head, a solution presented itself to him. “Carrie,” he said. “can you hear me?”

“Yes, Dr. Stephens, I can hear you.”

“You’re under my power. You will do what I say.”

“Yes, Dr. Stephens. I will do what you say.”

“Say that again.”

“I will do what you say.”

Dr. Stephens sat back in his chair. Now, this was more like it. “All right, Carrie, I want you to listen very closely to me. You will do what I say and you will do it without question. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Dr. Stephens, I will do what you say and I will do it without question.”

“I’m going to wake you up in a few minutes and when I do, you will be incapable of telling the truth. Is that understood? Whenever someone asks you a question, your answer will be a lie and the more straight forward the question, the bolder the lie. Is that understood?”

“I understand, Dr. Stephens.”

“If someone asks you a question, what will you do?”

“Lie.”

“Say that again. What will you do.”

“Lie,” the woman said. “I will lie.”

Excellent, the man thought. He pursed his lips as he looked at the woman sitting there before him. God, she looked slutty, sluttier even than he might have thought she’d be. Damn, he could feel his cock getting hard.

The girl had had him scared there for a moment. She looked so peaceful sitting there. She had no idea the trouble she was in. Inside of a week, her credibility was going to be shot. Inside of a week, everyone was going to know that Carrie Connors lied about everything. Inside of a week, it wasn’t going to matter what she said about him because inside of a week, no one was going to believe her anyway.

Of course, even if no one were going to believe her, he still didn’t want her going around saying the things she’d just told him but that was easily taken care of. “Carrie, when you wake up, you will not remember ever thinking that I hypnotized you. In fact, you will be quite certain that I never hypnotized you and that the reason you went out and fucked all those men is because you’re a horny, little slut and that’s all. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Dr. Stephens.”

“And speaking of being horny, when I wake you up, you’re going to be so incredibly horny that when you leave this office, you’re going to want to fuck the first guy, no wait, make that the first three guys you meet. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Dr. Stephens.”

God, he wanted to see that. Carrie Connors, the fuckin’, uptight bitch, on the prowl for cock. “Carrie.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“I’m going to wake you up now. Remember, when I wake you up, you will be certain that I have never hypnotized you before. Is that understood?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“You will not remember being hypnotized but you will be compelled to obey every instruction I’ve given you and as time goes on, you will become even hornier and more slutty. Is that understood?”

“Yes, doctor. More horny. More slutty. I understand, doctor.”

“And as always, when you hear the phrase persnickety panties, you will always fall back into a trance just as you are now.”

“Yes, Dr. Stephens.”

“Okay, I think it’s time we woke you up and sent you on your way. What do you think about that, Carrie?”

“I think that sounds fine, Dr. Stephens.”

“All right, Carrie. Here we go. On the count of three. One ... two ... three. You’re awake.”

Carrie Connors blinked. “Wh-what happened?”

“How do you feel, Carrie?”

“How do I feel,” the woman said with just a little bewilderment. She let out a little laugh. “I ... I feel ... I ... never mind.”

“Well, I enjoyed this little chat,” the doctor said, “but if you’re feeling better, I think it’s time you were going. After all, I do have another appointment coming up soon.”

The woman looked somewhat bewildered. “I ... I ... I guess, I mean, it seems to me there was something I wanted to say, but I ... I ... I just can’t remember what it was, only—”

“Yes?”

Carrie Connors stood and her hand seemed to almost magically find its way to one of her tits. “Only,” she murmured. “Only—”

“Only what?”

“I feel so hot, doctor.” Her voice dropped to a near whisper. “I feel so horny.”

Harold Stephens looked on in amazement as the this slutty, little thirty-something came around his fucking desk. Damn, she looked even hotter than she’d looked before. Did she really think she was going to seduce him. Harold Stephens was debating it. He really should send her on her way. After all, she had guys to fuck, but maybe before she left, maybe she had time to give him what his cock wanted.

The bitch was circling around behind him and then she was putting her hands on his shoulders. Her hands slid down over his chest and her mouth was right there beside his ear. “Oooh,” she purred, “do you like it. Do you like it when I do this? Do you? Do you, huh?”

The man moaned. Yeah, maybe he could make some time for this.

“Do you like this,” the woman moaned again even as she pushed her breasts up against the man. “Do you like this? Do you like the feel of my tits?”

The man moaned again. Yeah, he did like that.

“Mmm, I’ll bet I know what you want,” the woman said. “I’ll bet you want me to touch you here,” and that was when one of Carrie Connor’s hands landed right in the doctor’s lap. There was no mistaking how hard he was getting.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned as the woman stroked his cock. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Touch me there.”

It was the other hand that he wasn’t paying attention to. It was the one that wasn’t stroking his cock. It was the one that stayed unseen. It was the one that held the aerosol inhalant that the man unfortunately ignored until it was too late.

“What the fuck,” the man cried out. “What the fuck are you trying to do to me, you fuckin’ bitch.”

The man tried to throw the woman off but draped over his body as Carrie Connor was and with him sitting and her standing, that wasn’t all that easy to do.

And the man could feel his body getting weaker. The woman jammed the nozzle of the device in his nose and gave him another squirt. “Go ahead,” she told the man. “Breathe. Breathe. Come on. Breathe it in. Breathe deeper.”

Harold Stephens was still struggling but he could feel his body getting weaker. What the hell was this woman doing to him. He wasn’t going to do what she told him to do.

And then he breathed.

Wait a minute. Why had he done that? Why had he done what the bitch had told him to do?

The girl was sticking the nozzle of the device in his nose and she gave him another squirt. “Breathe,” she said again.

Harold Stephens breathed.

He had no idea why he was doing it. He just did it and when Carrie Connors gave him another squirt and told him to breathe deeper, he did that, too.

The woman gave the man another squirt. “Breathe,” she said. “Breathe.”

The man breathed. He wasn’t sure why. He just did. He breathed.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the woman said. “Breathe.”

The man breathed.

The girl pulled the doctor’s chair from behind his desk and turned him around to face her. “You little shit. You fuckin’ little prick. How dumb do you think I am. No, don’t answer that. I don’t want to know. It’s good enough to know I’m not as dumb as you thought I was.”

The man stared at the woman. She’s not as dumb as he thought she was.

The woman glared at the man. “A friend of mine figured out what you were doing. He’s a doctor, too, only he’s got ethics, sort of. He hypnotized me, after I’d fucked him, and he stripped away all the vile commands that you’d put in my mind including those post-hypnotic triggers so all that stuff you just told me to do, I’m not going to be doing any of that. I’m not going to be lying all the time and if I go out and fuck the next three guys I see, it’ll be because I want to and not because you told me to. My friend gave me my life back.”

Reality dawned slowly on the man. Carrie Connors wasn’t under his control.

“My friend works for the Army. He works on chemical agents that they use for interrogation and he gave me this stuff. I don’t even know what it is but I know what it’s supposed to do. If my friend is right, you pretty much can’t resist doing whatever I want you to do.”

The man stared blankly at the woman.

“According to my friend, this stuff is better than hypnosis so how about we try it out. You’re secretary doesn’t like me much, does she?”

Huh? What? The question finally sunk into Harold Stephens’ mind. He shook his head. “No. She hates you.”

“Does she now?” Carrie’s tone indicated that this was hardly news to her. “Calls me a crazy woman, doesn’t she?”

The man nodded. “And a bitch,” he added. “She calls you THE bitch, too.”

“Does she now? That’s not nice of her. Not nice at all, but I think we have a solution for that now, don’t we?”

The man looked on helplessly. He had no idea what the woman was talking about.

“From now on, each time when I come see you, whenever I leave, whenever you see me walk out your door, whenever that happens, you will be consumed by an overwhelming desire to fuck your secretary and you just won’t be able to think straight until you’ve cum inside her pussy. The more you try to resist, the harder it will be to keep your mind off her pussy, and the more you think about her pussy, the harder your cock will get, and the only thing that will satisfy you will be getting your cock in dear, little Sally’s tight, little pussy. How old is she by the way?”

“Twenty.”

“Oh, how nice for you. Not even old enough to drink but she’s old enough for your old, pathetic cock, and you’re going to see to it that she enjoys your cock, aren’t you? I want you to hypnotize her just like you did with me and make sure she just can’t get enough of your pathetic, little cock. Make sure that she cums whenever you cum in her cunt. You got that?”

The man nodded. Make sure Sally cums whenever he cums inside her. He could do that.

“And a couple more things. No post-hypnotic triggers for our little girl there. No making her suddenly want to seduce you. No putting the blame on her. No making her forget about it when you’re all done. You can hypnotize her if you want, but all you can do is make her want to have sex with you. You can’t make her forget.”

All he could do was make her want to have sex with him. Yes, that seemed right. That was all he really wanted to do.

“And let’s keep the sex as natural as can be. No birth control between you two now.”

The man nodded. No birth control. Of course not. Why would he want birth control when he fucked Sally. That was silly.

“Of course, you’re always going to feel guilty about banging the bejeezus out of Sally but you’re just not going to be able to help yourself. Over time, you’re going to find the sex with Sally is even better and better.

Better and better, the man was thinking.

“And the better the sex, the deeper the guilt.”

Sure. He could understand that.

“And one thing more, and this is the best part,” the woman said. “You’ll never be able to tell anyone, but you’ll always know that the only reason you’re fucking Sally is because I made you do it, that you, the great hypnotist were controlled by little old me. Is that understood?”

The psychiatrist nodded. He knew what the woman was saying was true but he also knew he couldn’t do anything about it.

Carrie Connors smiled at the man. “You know what I’m saying is true, don’t you?”

The man moaned but then he nodded his head. “Yes,” he said finally. “I know what you say is true.”

Carrie smiled even broader. “I’m glad to hear it Dr. Stephens and I really appreciate your taking the time to see me, but I really must be going,” and with that, Carrie Connors walked to the door and turned to look back at the doctor. “I’d tell you to have fun with Sally but I’m already sure you will. You can wake up now.”

Harold Stephens sat there in his chair looking at the door through which Carrie Connors had just departed. Almost from the instant that door had closed behind the woman, the man had felt it, the need to fuck his secretary.

The urges, he knew were artificial, placed there by that Connors bitch. Don’t give in, he told himself. Tough it out. You’re a psychiatrist. You know how the mind works. Use your intellect to control your feelings.

The only problem was it wasn’t his intellect that was calling the shots.

Stop it, he told himself. Stop it. You can’t give in.

The man groaned. Maybe not, but dammit, the need was growing. He wondered what Sally’s tits looked like. He could almost picture them in his mind’s eye. Round. Firm. Not too big.

Stop it, he told himself. Yours is the superior intellect. You can’t give in.

He wondered what Sally’s pussy looked like. Without even thinking about it, he pulled his cock out of his pants and he started to stroke it. He wondered if it was hairy. Maybe it was trimmed. Maybe it was shaved. He wondered. What did his pretty, little secretary’s pussy look like.

He tried to tell himself to stop it but his heart just wasn’t in it. He didn’t want to stop thinking about Sally’s pussy. In fact, he was finding it was all he really could think about.

Stop it, he tried to tell himself. Think about something else, but what. The problem was he couldn’t think, or rather the only thing he could think about was Sally’s pussy. Hairy or trimmed or shaved. What was it? He had to know?

His hand reached for the intercom but he pulled it back. Stop it, he told himself again. Stop it.

His hand seemed to care very little for what his mind wanted him to do because it was on the move again. He pressed the intercom button. “Miss Grant?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“Could you come in here, please?”

“Right away, doctor. Should I bring my pad?”

Harold Stephens shook his head. What the fuck was the girl talking about. He didn’t give a damn about the girl’s pad. “No,” he said irritably. “Just get in here.”

“Right away, sir.”

Moments later, the door opened and Sally Grant stepped into the room. “You wanted to see me, sir?”

The man groaned softly to himself. God damn, his secretary was so fucking cute. How had he never noticed it before. His dick got even harder. How had he not noticed it before.

Shut up, he told himself. That’s just the drug talking.

How could it be the drug talking, the man wanted to know. Just look at her. She’s so fucking cute and the man groaned as his dick got even harder.

“Won’t you sit down, Miss Grant?”

“Yes, sir.”

He was hoping his secretary would spread her legs for him as she sat. Maybe he’d get a view all the way up under her skirt, but no such luck. Harold Stephens found himself getting even more obsessed with the girl’s pussy.

He knew he’d hypnotized the girl before but he just couldn’t remember what the trigger phrase was. Fuck it. He’d do it from scratch. “Miss Grant, I’d like to try an experiment and I’d like you to help me out with something.”

“Yes, sir?”

The man dimmed the lights in the room and then he directed his secretary to look at a point just beyond him. It was a focus point that he’d used many times before. “Look at it,” he told the girl. “Look at it, but don’t stare. I want you to relax.”

The girl looked at the spot and the man could see her relax.

The doctor could feel himself getting frantic. This wasn’t good. He was trying to hypnotize the girl, but if he couldn’t keep himself calm, how the hell was he going to do that?

His voice continued to do its work and he could see it happening. The girl was responding. Don’t get too hyper, the man told himself. Just relax.

Relax, he told himself. How could he relax when in a few minutes, he was going to get his cock in Sally’s pussy. He still didn’t know if it was hairy or trimmed or shaved and he didn’t care.

The girl was under. Finally. At last. Harold Stephens rubbed his hands together. Now, he could get to work on her.

Harold Stephens tried to fight down the overwhelming desire to jump across his desk and fuck Sally’s brains out. Easy now, he told himself even as he went to work on the girl. Easy now. There’d be time enough for that soon enough.

It was so hard to wait though.

Sally, the man found out, already trusted him, but only up to a point. She thought he was smart. His diplomas certainly indicated that and he had important, well-respected clients. Sally liked that. She liked working for a man as important as Dr. Stephens. Those were points in his favor but the girl also thought the man could be a pompous ass at times. Harold Stephens chafed at this, but he’d take it out on her later, maybe even when he had his cock inside her. Right now, what he really wanted was her complete and total trust.

He built that up even more, making the girl trust him more and in a way, making her trust herself even less. What the man said was right. The man was smart. The man had to be obeyed. She had to do what he said. She trusted him. He knew a lot. He knew more than her. She trusted him to know what was right.

Harold Stephens was hardly surprised to find out that his secretary wasn’t a virgin but he was surprised at just how much the girl did sleep around. The man rubbed his hands together gleefully as he realized that he could use that. It didn’t take all that much to take her desire for sex and to build it up, build it up and amplify it, amplify it to the point of being all-consuming.

The girl would be horny when she woke up, horny and antsy, just like he was, horny and antsy and desperately in need of cock, desperately in need of his cock.

Harold Stephens used his words to batter down the girl’s defenses and to give him access to places he knew he wasn’t supposed to go. The man hammered away at the girl and the girl took it all until the man was certain that there was nothing more left to do.

“Sally,” the man said. “I’m going to wake you up now and when I do, you will be so horny. You will need cock but more to the point, you will need my cock. Do you understand?”

“Yes, doctor.”

“You will be obsessed with getting cock but more to the point, you will be obsessed with my cock and you will do whatever it takes to get it.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“You will want my cock more than anything else you’ve ever wanted. Getting fucked by my cock validates you. Getting fucked by my cock makes you feel important.”

“Yes, doctor. I want to feel important.”

“You want to get fucked. You want to get fucked by my cock and there’s one thing more. I know you make other guys where condoms when they fuck you, but you’re not going to do that with me.”

The doctor could see her resisting that and he knew this was important to her but he didn’t care. All he knew was what he needed or more importantly, what Carrie Connors had told him he needed.

“Having those other guys wear condoms, that’s right and that’s good,” he told the girl. “Keep doing what you’re doing with them and don’t stop. But my cock is different. My cock is important. You need my cock to validate you.”

The girl didn’t say anything but the man knew she was listening.

“You want my cock to validate you and the only way it can do that is if you feel it in its most natural state. You do want my cock, don’t you?”

“Yes, doctor. I want your cock.”

“Say that again.”

“I want your cock, doctor.”

“You need my cock to validate you. You need my cock to make you feel important.”

“Yes, doctor. I need your cock.”

“My cock only comes without a condom. You need my cock without a condom.”

The girl hesitated for just a moment. “Yes, doctor. I need your cock without a condom.”

“Say that again.”

“I need your cock without a condom.”

“You want to get fucked. You need to get fucked. You need to get fucked by my cock. You need my cock to cum inside you.”

The girl moaned. “Yes, doctor. You’re right, doctor. I want to be filled up by your cock. I want you to cum inside me.”

“And Sally, there’s one last thing.”

“Yes, doctor.”

“You’re going to cum when I do, Sally. You’re going to have the best cum you’ve ever had when you feel me cum inside you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, doctor. Thank you, doctor.”

The man looked at the girl. He’d done everything he wanted with her. Now, just one thing remained. “Sally, I’m going to wake you up now on the count of three. One, two, three.”

The secretary blinked as consciousness once more returned to her. She knew she’d been hypnotized. She even knew what the doctor had done to her, but none of that really mattered compared to what she wanted the doctor to do to her.

She looked at the man. She could almost feel herself shiver with anticipation. She needed to be fucked. She knew that. His cock was going to validate her. She wasn’t even sure what she needed to be validated for but she knew she needed it. She needed the doctor to fuck her and that’s all there was to it.

She watched the man stand up and come around his desk to where she was sitting. She couldn’t help noticing that he had his cock out. He was going to fuck her and that was all that mattered.

Harold Stephens knew he was out of control. No one, not his wife, not any of the girls he’d ever dated, not even that hooker he’d picked up at that conference in Phoenix, no one had ever made him as hard as this girl was making him.

But Harold Stephens knew he could do whatever he wanted with his secretary and there was a question that needed answering. He pulled the girl up out of her chair and then he bent her over. He pulled up her skirt and he ran his hand over her ass and then he pushed his hand inside her panties. His hand pushed her panties down and then there it was. Shaved. The girl was shaved.

“Are you going to fuck me now, doctor?”

“Yeah, Sally,” the man told her. “I’m going to fuck you now.”

The man led the girl to his couch. What good fortune to work in a job where they actually expected you to have a couch in your office. He pushed the girl down on the couch. “Take that top off,” he ordered. “Let me see those tits.”

The girl didn’t say anything. She just started unbuttoning her blouse even as she looked at the man standing over her and then she was undoing her bra and showing the man her tits.

He would have liked to have Sally suck on his cock but he knew he was too far gone for that. She was still wearing her skirt but that didn’t matter. He knew he could get where he needed to be.

The doctor pulled the girl’s pussy right to the edge of the couch and Sally obligingly opened her legs for the man. She looked up at the man even as her hands played with her young tits. “Are you going to fuck me,” she asked. “Are you going to fuck me now?”

The man didn’t waste time with a verbal answer, choosing instead to slide in between the girls legs and press his cock up against her cunt.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Oh, oh, oh. Oh yeah, Dr. Stephens. Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Fuck me, Dr. Stephens. Fuck me.”

The doctor hardly heard her. His dick moved in and out of her with almost machine-like repetity.

“Oh, oh, oh,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Dr. Stephens. Fuck me.”

The man could feel it happening. He knew he should stop it but he knew he wouldn’t.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned as her body rocked to the pace of his cock. Her eyes stared at the man as he drove his cock inside her. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man groaned. It was going to happen. It was going to happen. It was going to—

Sally screamed as she felt it, the first surge of cum inside her pussy and the resulting orgasm that shook her body to its core. The girl gasped for breath and then she screamed again. She was cumming. She was cumming. She was cumming just like the doctor promised. When he came in her, she came too, and she came better than she ever had before.

Sanity returned to the doctor. “Oh my God. Oh my God, Sally. Are you okay, dear?”

“Okay,” the girl moaned. “I’m better than okay, Dr. Stephens. I feel great. In fact, I’m kind of thinking I want to do it again.”

Harold Stephens shook his head. The guilt was mounting inside him. How could he have done this. The girl knew he was married. How could she have let him do this? He was trying to sell himself on the idea that it was all her fault even though deep down, he knew the truth.

“What about it,” Sally asked. “Want to fuck me again?”

Harold looked down at his little cum-filled secretary and he was disgusted not at her but at himself. “Not right now,” he said.

“But—”

“Just go back to your desk, okay?”

“’Kay.” Sally got up and put her clothes back on and then she left his office.

Harold Stephens was consumed by guilt but he couldn’t help himself. He wouldn’t fuck Sally right now but he knew he’d be fucking her real soon. All it would take was for Carrie Connors to come back into his office and he knew what would happen. The man groaned. He couldn’t wait until the bitch was back.