The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BITCH

“I told you we took a wrong turn back there,” Erin told her father.

“Yes, I know,” the man said wearily as he turned the car around.

“Why don’t you ever listen to me?” Erin asked.

“I do listen,” he told her.

“Yeah, you listen, but you never hear what I say. I might as well be talking to a blank wall.”

Frank Roberts sighed. “I listen,” he told his daughter. “I listen.”

Later that evening, Frank and his daughter returned home. “I’m going to have some coffee,” his daughter said, “but nothing for you. It’ll keep you up all night.”

Frank sighed again. “I know. I know. I’ll make the coffee and you can go change.”

“All right, but don’t make it so strong this time, okay?”

“Okay,” the man grumbled.

There was a steaming cup of coffee waiting for Erin Roberts when she came back into the living room. She took a sip. “Not bad. Could be better, but not bad.”

Frank just turned the page on his newspaper. “Thanks,” he mumbled.

The girl took another sip and then another until finally, she had downed the whole cup. She let out a little yawn. “You should have made that coffee stronger, dad. It hardly seems to be working at all.”

Frank Roberts didn’t say anything, He just continued to read his paper.

Erin yawned again. “I suppose I might as well turn in. Even the coffee’s not going to keep me up tonight.”

Frank Roberts finally put down his newspaper. “I don’t think you’re going to be turning in for quite some time,” he told his daughter.

“Huh?”

“Your mother was always so lenient with you. She let you get away with everything. And look what it’s gotten you. You were always such a nice girl when you were growing up, but now, you’ve turned into a first class bitch.”

Normally, this was where Erin Roberts would have fired back some quick retort but this time, she just sat there and took it.

“And since you’re a bitch,” the man continued, “it’s time you started acting like one. That coffee was drugged with a powerful mind control agent. By this time, your mind is completely susceptible to any suggestion that someone might make of you.”

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Erin Roberts wanted to object, but that feeling was so insignificant compared with her willingness to accept.

“So, let’s get started,” Frank Roberts said. “A bitch is a female dog and since you are a bitch, you must be a female dog, too, so let’s hear you bark like a dog.”

“Ruff,” Erin barked, and then she covered her mouth as she realized what she’d just done.

“That’s good,” her father said, “but not quite good enough. That’s a big dog sound and you’re a yapping, little bitch. Now, I want to hear you yip like a little dog.”

“Yip,” Erin barked.

“Better,” her father said. “Now do it again and again.”

“Yip,” Erin barked. “Yip ... yip, yip. Please, daddy, don’t make me do this.”

“Just keep barking,” the man told her, “because as we all know, a bitch never knows when to shut up, and from now on, no speaking in here. Only barking.”

“Yip, yip, yip, yip, yip,” the girl barked over and over as her father laughed.

“Very good,” the man said, “and you can stop barking for now. Now, as we all know, female dogs don’t wear clothes so it seems, my dear, that you are rather overdressed for the part but I think we can take care of that. Why don’t you undress for me.”

Erin Roberts stood and she looked at her father and then her hands moved and slowly, she was pulling her nightie over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra, her father noticed, and she sure did have cute, little tits. Then her hands were sliding down her body and pushing her panties down her legs. She kicked off her slippers and suddenly, there she was in all her naked glory.

“Let’s hear you bark again.”

“Yip, yip, yip,” Erin responded.

The man grinned. “That’s my good girl. But now I notice something else. You’re standing up, my dear, and dogs, they go around on all fours. You should be on your hands and knees.”

Erin’s eyes were pleading as they looked at her father.

“You know what I want,” the man told her. “Get down on your hands and knees.”

Erin was powerless to resist as she dropped to her hands and knees.

Her father laughed. “That’s a good, little bitch,” he told her. “Let’s hear you bark again.”

“Yip. Yip. Yip.”

The man laughed again. “Yes, you’re a good, little bitch. Now, a dog wags its tail when it’s happy so let me see what it looks like when you’re happy.”

His daughter looked up at him questioningly and then she yelped as her father slapped her rump.

“I said I want to see that tail wag,” he told her.

And suddenly, Erin was waving her cute, little bottom in front of her father.

Her father laughed again. If his daughter hadn’t been such a bitch, he might have felt sorry for her, but as it was, he figured she was getting just what she deserved.

He gave his daughter the command to “Sit” and he laughed as his daughter did it, sitting there in front of him just like a dog and looking up attentively at him.

Over the next hour, he pummeled her mind with suggestions and orders and by the time he was through, his daughter was transformed. Outside the apartment or when there were other people than just the two of them here, she would be her normal bitchy self with the full memory of what went on when she and her father were alone but unable tell anyone about it. She would live with the shame and humiliation of her alter-ego for the rest of her life, and yet she would always be ready and willing to accept this new persona, that of a bitch dog, whenever she and her father were alone in this apartment. As a dog, she would always remember who she was but she would never be able to get herself free from the dog persona. In fact, in time, that persona would become even stronger and she would become even more dog-like.

“Stand,” Frank Roberts ordered, and suddenly, his daughter was back on all fours.

“That’s a good girl,” Frank said as he petted his daughter’s head and he had to laugh as he watched her little butt wagging happily in appreciation.

“Yes, you’re a good doggy, aren’t you. You’re a good doggy. I got a surprise for you. Would you like a surprise?”

The girl’s butt wagged even harder.

“Yes, that’s right. This good, little doggy wants a surprise, doesn’t she. Yes, yes, yes.”

The girl’s butt just kept wagging.

Frank Roberts went to the door to his bedroom and he opened it and out walked a German Shepherd.

“This is Rex,” said Frank, introducing his daughter to the dog, “and Rex, this is our little bitch.”

The girl’s butt had suddenly stopped wagging as she ogled the dog.

“You understand,” the man said. “You’re not just a bitch. You’re a bitch in heat. And when it comes to Rex here, well, you’re always going to be hot for him.”

Erin let out a pathetic, little bark as she felt her pussy begin to moisten and then she was getting wetter and wetter.

The German Shepherd seemed to sense the change in the girl almost immediately. He padded up to her and sniffed curiously and then he worked his way behind her, and then he was sniffing at her butt.

Erin knew that the dog persona had been imposed on her, but that didn’t make it any less real. She just couldn’t help herself. She was getting hotter and hotter as this dog sniffed her.

She moaned as the dog stuck his wet nose right up against her pussy. Oh shit, she thought, she needed to be fucked so bad.

Apparently, the dog had decided pretty much the same thing because the next thing Erin felt was the dog’s rough fur against the soft skin of her behind and suddenly, he was mounting her, and then Erin felt it, the feel of that doggy cock as it pressed its way inside her pussy.

She almost came at that very moment but somehow, she managed to hold off and then it started, that doggy cock humping her pussy and she standing there on her hands and knees, taking that dog’s cock and loving every moment of it.

Had she been human, she would have moaned with that big doggy cock inside of her but instead, all that came out was a harsh doggy pant and a whimpering bark as Rex fucked her even harder.

Erin looked up at her father. He was laughing at her. He was laughing at her getting fucked by this dog. How could he have done this to her, she wanted to ask, even though she knew it would only come out as a string of barks. How could he have let her get fucked by this dog.

Oh, but geez, it was so fucking good. She loved that dog’s cock. It was the best cock she had ever had. She was so close.

How could her father have let her get fucked by a dog, by this big, wonderful dog. She was glad he had done it. She was glad he had gotten this dog to fill up her little bitch cunt.

Part of her knew she was human and knew it couldn’t happen but there was a whole other part that wished that it would. She wanted Rex to fuck her and she wanted Rex to make her pregnant. She wanted to have a big litter of puppies with Rex. It was what all that any little bitch like her wanted, to get fucked by a big, hard cock like Rex’s.

She felt the dog knot up in her pussy and suddenly, Erin felt it, a stream of doggy cum being pushed deep inside her little doggy, bitch cunt and at almost the same time, she was cumming, too.

Finally, Erin felt the dog slide out of her cunt and in that instant, as she knelt down and sucked on the other dog’s balls, Erin knew that she would always be a bitch and that she would be getting fucked like this and loving it for a long, long time.