The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: When you have the power, it’s easy to push a waitress around, right?

* * *

Black Coffee

By: Chrystal Wynd

I rolled my eyes in exasperation. “You do realize that I’ve asked you for coffee creamer twice now, right?”

The young waitress paused for a moment. Then her eyes went wide. “Oh, my gawd, I am so sorry, ma’am. I’ll get it for you right now!”

She was barely out of high school and looked harried, but my patience was at an end. “Don’t bother. Just send the manager.”

The waitress was nearly my age, and apparently thought that might make it possible for her to play me. “Oh! Look...you don’t have to do that. I can fix this, honest!”

I let my eyes hold hers for a moment. I put a touch of steel into my voice as I said, “Get the manager...now.”

She flushed. “But...!”

And that’s when I reached out with my mind and tapped her brain.

The effect was immediate. The waitress blinked, then turned around and walked straight to the back room.

I settled back and waited. I knew the waitress was likely already speaking to the manager. Even in a high-class establishment like this one, no mere waitress could resist my “persuasion.”

Moments later, the waitress returned with an attractive dark-haired woman whom I immediately identified as the manager. She smiled and extended her hand.

“I’m Deborah Cohen. I’m the manager. I understand you have a complaint, Miss...?”

I didn’t take her hand. “Catherine Wenchley,” I said, “and yes, I have a complaint. Several, actually.”

Deborah drew back her hand and studied me for a moment. “Very well, Catherine...”

“That’s ‘Miss Wenchley,’” I said.

Deborah’s jaw tightened momentarily. “Of course, Miss Wenchley. Please share your complaints with me.”

I nodded toward my untouched cup of coffee. “Have you noticed my coffee is black, Deborah?”

“That’s ‘Miss Cohen,’” she said.

“I’m sure it is,” I said. “Have you noticed that my coffee is black, Deborah?”

Deborah was a professional. Despite my obvious baiting, the pause was only about three heartbeats before she answered, “Yes, I can see that.”

I nodded. “Very good, Deborah. And do you know how I drink my coffee?”

“I imagine that you don’t drink it black, Miss Wenchley,” she said.

I nodded again. I was enjoying this. “You would be correct, Debbie. And don’t get rude with me. Just because I’m blonde doesn’t mean I’m stupid.”

“I never suggested you were stupid, Miss Wenchley. I assume you need some cream or milk for your coffee?”

“You would be correct, Debbie,” I said. Yes, I was being intentionally provocative. This was true entertainment.

Deborah looked at the waitress. “Cynthia, please bring Miss Wenchley as much creamer as she would like.”

I looked over at Cynthia. “Don’t bother, Cindy.”

Deborah looked at me. “You said you needed creamer, Miss Wenchley, and I am providing.” She looked back at Cynthia and nodded.

“Go ahead, Cynthia.”

“Cindy,” I said, “Do not get any creamer.”

Deborah’s mouth tightened. “I insist, Miss Wenchley.” She looked at Cynthia and nodded her head toward the kitchen.

My eyes narrowed. “I said, ‘No,’ Debbie, and I meant it.” I mentally tapped Cynthia’s brain so that she stopped in place. “However, by ‘No,’ I simply meant that I didn’t want Cynthia to get it.”

Deborah’s eyebrows rose. “I’m sure I don’t understand,” she said.

“You will,” I said. “You see, I want you to get me the creamer.”

Deborah’s cheeks colored. “You go too far, Miss Wenchley. I’m afraid I no longer have time to cater to your demands. Good day.” She turned to leave.

Now it was time for some fun.

“You can leave, Debbie...after you get my creamer. And since you appear to want to have an attitude, you can do so topless,” I said. Then I smiled and tapped her mind.

Deborah opened her mouth to retort, but nothing came out. Then her eyes widened as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

Cynthia gasped. She didn’t know exactly what was going on, but she knew something wasn’t right. “Oh! Miss Cohen, stop! You don’t have to do that just because that bitch said to!”

“Actually,” I said, “she does. And since you’re so anxious to use your mouth, let’s put it to good use.” I glanced around at the few customers in the restaurant. I was sure none of the older gentlemen would cooperate and I didn’t want to spread myself too thin, but there were a few younger guys sitting at some tables. I made eye contact with one who seemed to be what I was looking for, then nodded at him. “Cindy, why don’t you go over to that gentleman there, get under the table and give him a nice blowjob? I’m sure he’d enjoy that, and you might even get a nice tip.”

Cindy opened her mouth to protest, but found herself walking toward the table. Debbie, meanwhile, had her blouse off and was sliding her bra straps off her shoulders. The entire restaurant had gone silent, and everyone was watching our little drama unfold.

Debbie stood in front of my table, by now completely topless. She was obviously trying to fight my mental control, but she never had a chance. I gave her a smile, then glanced at her bare boobs. “Very nice,” I said. “You have good genes. Take off everything except your panties, and then go to the kitchen and get that creamer I asked for.” I tapped her mind, then gave her a vicious grin. “And when you get back, we can talk about your punishment.”

I turned to see what Cindy was up to. I could see her under the male customer’s table, and her head was bobbing in his lap. His eyes were closed, and his head was leaning back, so he was apparently enjoying it.

“What the hell is going on here?” said a previously unheard voice.

I turned at the question. The speaker was a woman around forty years old. I gave her a cursory glance, then shook my head. “I don’t think you need to worry about it,” I said.

“Actually, yes, I do. I own this restaurant,” said the woman.

Oh, goody. Another victim.

“Well,” I said, “in that case, I can tell you that I’m giving your employees a lesson in customer service.”

The woman took several steps closer, looking closely at Debbie and Cindy. “I see,” she said.

I offered my sweetest smile. “I’m glad you see. As the owner, the responsibility for their training really lies with you, so you’re responsible too, you know. So obviously, you need to be punished as well. Don’t you agree?” I said. Then I tapped her mind.

Suddenly I gasped as what felt like a giant invisible hand grabbed my body and slammed me against the closest wall. I blinked, breathless, and tried to move, but I was pinned against the wall by the unseen force.

“No, I don’t agree,” said the woman. “Deborah, Cynthia, you two get dressed. I’ll deal with Cathy here.”

Debbie and Cindy gathered their clothes. Debbie managed a smile at the woman. “Thank you, Tamara,” she said.

My heart pounded in my throat. I had never been at someone’s mercy like this before, and I had no idea how to get free. I tried to speak, but the force had pushed the breath from my body, and all I could manage were little gasping sounds.

The woman- Deborah had called her “Tamara”— stepped closer and looked me over, momentarily silent but radiating slight disapproval...but strangely enough, only slight. Finally she sniffed.

“Disappointing. So much ability. Still, you’re just a kid. You can be trained. Or at least punished.”

The pressure decreased marginally then, and I took a gasping breath. “I’m not a child!” I protested. “I’m almost twenty-one! You can’t punish me!”

Her expression never changed, but my clothing exploded away from me, leaving my naked body pinned helplessly against the wall. My eyes widened as my entire body blushed.

“Arrogant, too. Hmmm. No matter. That can be fixed as well. You think yourself superior, but you can be turned into a playtoy at will,” she said.

I don’t think so, I thought, although I didn’t say it out loud.

“Yes, you can,” she said, and she fixed her glance on my torso.

I didn’t understand at first what she was doing. Then I realized what was happening, and a cold hand gripped me. I was changing.

My bare bottom was still pressed against the wall. However, I could feel it swelling. More embarrassing was the fact that my breasts were growing as well. I couldn’t see the rest of the changes, but it was obvious that she was turning me into some kind of lush-bodied beach bunny.

I tried to keep my voice steady. “Look, you don’t have to do this. I’ll leave, alright?”

Her voice remained level. “No, Cat, you won’t. You need a lesson, dear.” She gestured slightly, and I could feel the whisper of my pubic hair falling off. Tamara had just effectively shaved me. Grrrrrrrrr.

Then, unexpectedly, I found myself sliding over to a table. My freedom was short-lived, however; I suddenly found myself bending over the table, my swelled boobs pressing on the table, my bare bottom sticking up.

“Oh! Stop, Tamara! I said I’d leave!” I said.

“I know you did, dear. But that’s not good enough.”

At that moment, Deborah and Cindy exited the kitchen and came to stand next to Tamara. Deborah placed a casual hand on my bare bottom as she talked to Tamara.

“The truck arrived this morning, and the order was fine,” said Deborah. “The receipts were dropped off at the bank yesterday, and the freezer repairman left a bill.”

Grrrrrr. This was humiliating. They were talking casually, like I wasn’t actually naked, stuck in a slutty, bent-over position on a table. Deborah kept a casual hand on my bare bottom the whole time.

“What about Rosie?” asked Tamara.

“She won’t come back,” said Deborah, “and I can’t really blame her. She was a decent cocktail waitress, but she really got tired of all those guys pawing her all the time. Mario makes the drinks a little too strong, and it’s tough on the waitress.”

“Alright, we’ll deal with that later,” said Tamara. “Meanwhile, I know you and Cindy had a tough morning. Would you two like a little relaxation now?”

“Oh, that would be wonderful, Tamara,” said Deborah.

I found myself standing on my feet suddenly, then turning and facing Deborah. Deborah looked much calmer than she did earlier. She looked at me and shook her head.

“You’re right, Tamara. She is a pretty thing. It’s a shame she’s such a little bitch,” she said.

“Indeed,” said Tamara. “Still, that’s correctable.”

My face burned as they stared at my naked body. I couldn’t believe everyone was still there, but not a single customer had moved. Many of them were smiling openly at my predicament. I wriggled in humiliation for a moment, but then my knees lost all strength and I dropped to a kneeling position directly in front of Deborah.

“Now, Cat,” said Tamara, “show Deborah you’re sorry.”

My eyes widened. “What?! I don’t do that! I’m not bi!”

“Oh,” said Tamara. “That’s a shame. It would have made it easier. No matter.” Her eyes dropped down to my swelled boobs then, and just like that I felt them swell even more.

I shrieked and crossed my arms. “Stop!” I said.

“You’re barely past a double D, dear. I’m sure you can go several more sizes before—“

“No! I’ll do it!” I said, reaching out and raising Deborah’s skirt. I drew her panties down her thighs, absently noting they were pink, and leaned closer to her sex. My mouth was inches away from her pussy, the closest I had ever been to another girl’s private area.

I felt panic in my belly. “I…I really have to do this?!?” I said.

Tamara looked down at me lackadaisically, and I felt my lips swell into plump thickness. I gasped, then took the plunge. I pushed my tongue into Deborah’s slit.

Deborah’s hips twitched slightly in response, and the crowd at the tables began to applaud. I found her clit and wrapped my plumped lips around it, licking and sucking it the best I could. My cheeks burned. I couldn’t believe I was actually licking another girl’s pussy, in front of a crowd, no less. Deborah reached down and started stroking my hair, just to complete the picture.

I wanted it to end quickly, so I actually did it the best I could. I wasn’t any good- zero experience, obviously- but I must have done something right, because after several minutes of licking, sucking and fawning over her pussy, she suddenly stiffened and grabbed my hair, pulling my face tight against her lower belly. Her breath hissed through her teeth and I realized she was having an orgasm.

Then my eyes widened yet again as my belly muscles suddenly twitched and jumped. Suddenly I was moaning into Deborah’s pussy as I lurched into an unexpected orgasm of my own. It grew and grew until everything blurred and I was in a spiral of pure unadulterated pleasure. Eyes closed, my moans muffled by Deborah’s wet sex, I shuddered helplessly as I came again and again.

Finally, my heart stopped pounding and I sat back on my heels to catch my breath. Too late I realized everything was too quiet, and sure enough, everyone in the restaurant was looking at me with raised eyebrows. Then my face went scarlet as everyone burst into applause.

Tamara stepped forward and lay a hand on my cheek. “It seems you are very repressed, dear. That was quite the climax you had just from servicing someone. Perhaps that is your path to pleasure.”

My cheeks were still bright red. “I know you did that,” I mumbled.

Tamara laughed. “Perhaps I did. Still, a valuable lesson, dear. Now, Cynthia? Perhaps you’d like some of the same?”

“Oh!” said the young, sandy-haired waitress. “Thanks, Mz.Jadespell, but I was thinking that, since the guy she was making me do didn’t get to, well, you know, maybe she should finish him off, you know?”

Tamara appeared to think about it, then nodded. “You know, Cynthia, that is an excellent idea, and very generous of you as well.” Tamara turned to the guy that Cynthia had been giving the blowjob to earlier. “Would you be interested in—“

The moment she started speaking, the young man in question leaped up from his table and made his way to where I was still on my knees. Tamara chuckled.

“I’ll accept that as a positive response. Very well, Cat. You know what you need to do.”

My eyes looked a little wild by now, no doubt, but, dammit, she couldn’t be serious. “What?!” I said, “That’s not fair! You saw what I just did!”

Tamara shook her head, then narrowed her eyes. “Oh, Cat. You truly are spirited. Foolish, but spirited. Of course it’s fair.”

I had the sinking feeling she had just done something else, but I had no idea what. “But, like, I just totally licked Debbie’s hot wittle clitty! I have to, like, do this too?” I said.

There was complete silence for three heartbeats. Then I clapped my hand over my mouth, unable to believe I had just said that.

Tamara’s expression didn’t change a bit. She simply said, “Yes, Cat, you have to do it. And, as my patience is wearing thin, I’d suggest you do it now. The longer you wait, the more…stylistic…your speech will become.”

Omigod. If I didn’t do this, and soon, I’d sound like the biggest ditz in the world.

Teeth clenched in frustration, cheeks burning in embarrassment, I turned to the guy. I was still on my knees, and his cock was already out. I leaned forward, took a deep breath, and slid my wet mouth down his hard shaft.

Oh, that bitch, Tamara. That cock tasted like the most incredible thing ever. My heart began to hammer as my belly muscles began to twitch and jump yet again. My lips wrapped around his shaft and my head began to bob as I simply couldn’t get enough of this guy’s spectacular cock. Fortunately, he was already close to cumming, and in almost no time at all his cock was hardening like steel. My mouth began to fill with cum, and suddenly I was swallowing that heated flow helplessly. I could feel my belly filling with that seemingly endless supply, and suddenly I realized that it was actually going on longer than normal. Then I lost track as my own heat peaked and I began to squeal around his cock. I came twice, and when the second one finished, he still hadn’t finished cumming, and I felt a third orgasm starting. My belly was full, however, and I was becoming dizzy from the non-stop swallowing.

My eyes were glazed and my belly bloated when he finally stopped, a look of dazed wonderment on his face. I barely registered his cock sliding out from between my swelled lips. Then I burped, shuddering helplessly. I would never, ever, ever again be rude to Deborah and Cynthia. Ever.

Cynthia was giggling, and Deborah was smiling tolerantly at Cynthia’s poorly concealed glee. Tamara accepted the guy’s thanks with a nod, then turned back to me.

“I think you’ve been suitably punished for embarrassing my employees,” said Tamara Jadespell. “However, now you’ll be punished for attempting to embarrass me.”

One month later.

I wriggled my way up to the table, being careful not to lean over too far. My flippy micro-skirt barely covered my ass, and my thong was no help whatsoever. My huge boobs jiggled as I walked, but I couldn’t leave the customers without drinks for long, so I had to hurry. The ridiculous five-inch heels I was wearing wasn’t making it any easier, however.

I set the tray I was carrying on the table and giggled at the guys sitting there. I tried to say, “Alright, here’s your drinks,” but what came out was, “Hi, cuties! Here’s your drinkies!”

The guy right next to me chuckled and said, “Thanks, Kitty.” Then he slid a bill into my cleavage. “There’s a little extra in there for you,” he said. Then he patted my ass. “We’ll see you in a little while, sweet cheeks.” I giggled, then wiggled my way away from the table. My hips swayed, but I couldn’t help that.

The guy was lucky that Tamara had disabled my power during working hours. Well, maybe not disabled it, but rendered it useless. The last time I tried to use my ability during working hours, I had found myself topless and yet another size bigger. I had to work the entire shift topless, and the extra size never went away, either.

I was heading for the kitchen, but I heard my name called. I turned and saw Deborah sitting at a table. We were in the bar rather than the restaurant at the moment, but Deborah was drinking coffee. I jiggled my way over to her table.

“Yes, Ms.Cohen?” I said, then giggled. Grrrrrrrrrr.

“The gentleman at table seven is a friend of Mz.Jadespell’s. Make sure he gets a Kitty Special tonight. Understand?”

As soon as she said “Kitty Special,” my lips began to tingle uncontrollably and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would be unable to talk intelligibly and I would start offering blowjobs to strangers, unless my belly was full of cum from the man at table seven. Grrrrrrrrr!

I giggled. I tried to say, “Fine. Whatever,” but what came out was “Okey dokey, Ms.Cohen!”

Deborah looked at me and smirked. “Good. Don’t worry. Two more months and you’ll be done with being a cocktail waitress.”

I turned to leave.

“Oh, Kitty?” she said.

I turned back and giggled. “Yeppers?” I said.

Ms.Cohen smiled beatifically. “Get some cream for my coffee, okay?”

THE END