The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

This story is adult gay erotica. Please read no further if this type of story is illegal where you live, you are underage, or if you are offended by this material. This is purely fantasy and should not be taken to represent real life in any form or fashion. All characters herein are over the age of eighteen.

Author’s Note

If you like the story, please email and tell me what you thought.

Synopsis

In 3133CE one of the most prestigious schools in the entire galaxy, Rotherham Academy, suddenly dropped off the grid. In response the Planetary Confederation mobilized a team of soldiers to investigate what happened. The footage was transmitted live from Pvt. Adam Donnelly’s helmet as the events unfolded.

* * *

Black Eye Incident

Jacob Martinez was lounging in his bedroom on a Friday night. The latest music from a hit band blared through the room from Jacob’s datapad. Suddenly the music was interrupted with an email notification. The eighteen year old sighed and looked at what he had received. The subject read only “BLACK EYE INCIDENT, IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!”. Jacob clicked in curious to see more, the text of the email was simply a link to some obscure website. Jacob smiled to himself, he had just bought the newest model of his datapad that was supposed to be incapable of getting viruses. “Time to try this out!” he said to nobody in particular and clicked into the link

* * *

[Begin Transmission]

The video screen crackles to life revealing a dimly lit shuttle ship, outside of which the brilliant flashing colors of the warp fly by at incredible speed, making long distance travel possible for even the humblest of spacecraft. The camera jolts up and down as the shuttle rattles, a blond haired young man sits in a seat framed by the camera next to three other soldiers. The camera shows that each soldier is wearing form fitting heavily plated armor and holding onto a blaster rifle. The young blond man alone is not wearing a helmet. The camera shows his blond hair cropped in a military style with brilliant green eyes. The handsome young soldier’s face seems nervous as he stares out into the warp.

Suddenly the soldier on the far right barks out, “Private Donnelly, suit up and stop daydreaming. We drop in five.” The young man picks up the ‘camera’ and puts it on his head. Diagnostics appear on screen showing the private’s full name, heart rate, blood pressure, as well as many other health related statistics. Private Adam Donnelly takes a deep breath in and responds, “Yes Sir. Permission to ask a question Sergeant Calhoun?”. The soldier sitting on the far right responds, “Permission Granted Soldier.”

“Is the shuttle supposed to shake like this Sir?” Adam nervously asks. The three soldiers all start to laugh. Sergeant Calhoun says “This hunk of junk always rattles like this when we go through the warp. Nothing to worry about, if we’re lucky the Planetary Confederation will fork out the credits to give us an upgrade before too long.”

Adam laughs and then the shuttle is silent except for the rattling. A few minutes pass and Sergeant Calhoun speaks up, “Alright we’re about to drop, once we come out of warp the shuttle doors will open and we’ll jump one at a time. Donnelly, you’re fresh out of basic right?” The camera bobs up and down. Calhoun continues, “We have a tradition that senior members jump last meaning you’re first up. Your fall dampening armor should absorb the shock of the jump, so just try not to think about anything.”

Without warning the brilliant flashing colors turn into a star filled night sky as the shuttle jolts out of warp. Adam gets up out of his seat, barely maintaining his balance, as the shuttle doors open. His squadmates give him a thumbs up as he approaches the shuttle. Adam seems reluctant to jump as the camera looks down at the target of the mission, Rotherham Academy. The shuttle is several hundred feet in the air, and from this height the Academy seems lifeless. Which makes sense given the Academy dropped off the grid two days previous. The heads up display states the mission objective is to ascertain what caused the Academy to cease all signs of Activity and effectively drop off the grid.

Adam leaps and the camera shows as the young man plummets at hundreds of miles per hour towards the Academy entrance. The camera shows Calhoun and the other two soldiers falling as well. However something suddenly goes wrong and the camera feed goes fuzzy. Over his communication relay Adam hears his fellow soldiers screaming. Adam yells, “I can’t see anything what’s going on? Are you alright?”

The camera feed starts to come back and Adam hears nothing but silence. The ground is approaching rapidly and the Camera shows Adam landing with a large indent into the ground. Adam looks around to find his squadmates, however he can’t see them anywhere.

The young man sees that the Academy entrance is in front of him, the power systems seem to be offline as the Academy is in the dark. Adam turns on his flashlight and calls out over the communication relay, “Sergeant Calhoun, Private Miller, Private Nettles, can you hear me come in?”

Adam receives no reply. The young man curses under his breath. His blaster in his hands the young man starts to approach the Academy entrance. The camera feed shows the young man approaching the large double doors leading into the entrance hall. A plaque above the doors states: Rotherham Academy, a place for learning. Adam laughs on the camera feed and mumbles under his breath nervously, “No shit.”

The doors slowly creak open as Adam makes his way inside the Academy. The young man seems to lose balance briefly upon entering the Academy and the camera looks down to show the floor covered in green ooze of some kind. Adam rebalances himself and curses under his breath. The camera looks around and shows that the entire entrance hall, floors and ceilings covered in this disgusting thick green ooze. Worse still scattered throughout the room are what look to be alien growths of some kind. The growths are tall and horizontal, about as tall as Adam himself. The camera slowly approaches the nearest growth and as the flashlight illuminates it, Adam can see that the growth is pulsating slightly. Similar to human respiration.

Adam reaches his armored hand out and presses it up against the strange alien malignancy. He leaves it there for a second, and watches as the growth pulses in and out one more time. Adam whispers, “What the hell is this thing?” and just as the young man moves to continue exploring the Academy a hand breaks through the pod and grabs his own. The camera shows a struggle as Adam kicks and fights something trying to pull him towards it. Adam’s struggle only serves to pry the thing inside the pod further out. The hand gives way to an arm, which gives way to broad ooze coated shoulders. The camera heads up display shows that Adam mentally switches his blaster rifle to stun and then lets loose a volley of shots on the target grappling with him. The target goes limp and lets go of the young soldier falling back into the pod where it came. Adam himself loses balance and the camera shows him landing with a thump on the floor next to another pod. The young man quickly moves away seemingly panicking. The camera shows the young man standing up, his armor completely coated in green ooze.

Adam seems to regain his composure as he looks around and sees that the other pods are still quiet. Adam mutters to himself, “So that’s where the students went.” The camera shows the young soldier carefully approaching the student that just attacked him, he pulls the student out of the pod further in order to get a better idea of what is going on. The camera shows as a broad shouldered student is pulled out of the pod. The student is completely naked and covered in the same green ooze that is on the floor of the entrance hall. The student has black short cropped hair, a muscular build, and bizarrely a throbbing erection. Adam mutters to himself, “Why did you attack me?”

The young soldier stands up leaving the attractive student on the ground, he says under his breath “If I can fix this, you have my word that I will. I won’t leave you all like this.” Adam makes his way to a door on the far left, going deeper into the campus. The door creaks open as Adam makes his way into a hallway filled with lockers, similar to the entrance hall there are pods throughout and green ooze coating everything. At the far end of the hallway the camera shows a shadowed figure standing, and watching Adam. The young soldier calls out to the person, “Halt! Are you a survivor of the attack? What happened here?”

The ‘survivor’ holds up a hand gesturing for Adam to come closer. Adam starts to make his way through the hallway weapon drawn on the strange person. As he gets closer he moves quicker, the light on his helmet reveals a naked slender young student at the end of the hallway. The student appears to be clean of the ooze covering the floor, walls, and ceilings. As Adam nears the student turns and walks away before Adam can get a good look at his face. The young soldier breaks into a run calling out to the retreating student. Adam curses as the camera shows the young man rounding a corner showing the student heading into another room. Adam slicks out and slams into a locker but quickly regains his footing. The camera bobs up and down as the young soldier rushes down the hallway and through the doors the student went through.

Adam gasps as he comes into what was clearly the former gymnasium, hundreds of pods litter the floor here and in the center of the room there is a gigantic pulsating growth, like a larger than life version of the pods containing all the students. The student that Adam was chasing is maneuvering through the pods towards the large one in the center of the room. Adam rushes forward taking chase, he calls out “Kid, stop! I just want to know what is going on, stop running!” The young soldier receives no reply.

The student reaches the center of the room and the camera shows the slender youth push his way through the ooze, coating himself in the gunk that he was previously clean of. The student pushes his way inside the pod at the center of the room and is gone. Adam continues to push forward with his weapon drawn, the camera bobs up and down shakily as the young soldier breaks into a sprint towards the pod at the center of the room. Past the smaller pods littered throughout the former gymnasium. The gigantic pod approaches the camera rapidly as Adam charges his way inside after the young student that he was following.

The camera feed goes blank momentarily and Adam’s voice can be heard calling out to the student, “I’m not here to hurt you alright, I just want to know what’s going on...my camera feed is out so don’t make any quick movements.”

The camera feed comes back on, the interior is dark and the only thing illuminated by Adam’s helmet is the student, now coated in the green ooze from pushing his way inside the pod. The student’s face came into view and Adam gasped. The slender student’s eyes were pitch black. The student’s long brunette hair hung down into his gleaming dark eyes and he wore a smirk as he stared at the young soldier in front of him. The student laughed, “Shocked? They all were. The shell I currently occupy used to be named Damien, before he summoned me to make things more interested here at Rotherham Academy.”

Adam looked down at his blaster rifle, his finger twitched as if he was attempting to pull the trigger but could not. The entity in front of him continued, “You can stop trying to resist, you may not realize it yet but you’ll be joining all those students out there. Just like your squadmates already have.”

Damien approached the camera slowly, sensually licking his lips. His hands reach up and the ‘camera’ shows the slender brunette’s light dusting of hair in his armpits. The camera is then lifted into the air and thrown, landing with a thud on the ground nearby. The video shows a helmetless blond soldier standing dazed in front of a slender naked brunette. Adam’s blaster rifle clatters to the ground.

Damien gets in close to the young soldier and the camera shows the brunette wrap his arms around Adam’s waist. The young soldier lets out an audible moan. Damien leans in and whispers something inaudible in Adam’s right ear as the brunette slowly starts to take the young soldier’s armor off. Damien starts by disengaging the chest piece and lifting it up off of Adam revealing a light blond wispy treasure trail and a muscular chest.

The long haired brunette then crouches down and disengages the bottom half of Adam’s armor. Damien slowly pulls the leggings apart, revealing Adam’s beautiful legs. The camera shows that the young soldier is rock hard and standing in front of the naked brunette in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs. The young soldier without his armor looked more innocent, less tough and world weary. The entity breathlessly says, “Alright Soldier Boy, when I snap my fingers you’ll cease to be immobilized and dazed. You’ll be calm and you won’t try to go for your blaster rifle.”

Damien snaps his fingers and the naked blond man shivers. The heads up display on the camera indicates that the room temperature is at thirty degrees fahrenheit. Adam defiantly stares at the brunette boy in front of him for a good minute before asking, “Why is it so cold? Won’t we die?” Damien smiles, a genuine smile. In other circumstances one might consider it reassuring. The brunette says, “The cold doesn’t bother me. Where I’m from it can get very, very hot. I like the change of pace. Tell me Soldier Boy, why did you run after me in the hallway? Surely you knew I couldn’t possibly be a survivor?”

Adam responds, “I had hoped. I wasn’t thinking. It was all instinct. I just wanted to save everyone and now I’ve really fucked up. You’re going to kill me aren’t you? Turn me into one of those pod zombies outside. Please just let me go.” The brunette seems to think for a moment before replying, “I’m afraid I can’t just let you go Soldier Boy. It doesn’t work that way. Besides from where I’m standing it looks like you’re enjoying yourself.” In response Adam’s hardness throbbed staining the front of the young man’s boxers with precum. The young soldier blushed crimson, “So what. You’ve clearly done something to me to make me so horny, this isn’t me doing this.”

“It isn’t? Then you don’t admire my beauty Adam? You don’t think I’m attractive?” In response Adam visibly gulped. The brunette continued, “Yes, I lowered your inhibitions but usually would be drones don’t get turned on until late in the process.”

Adam gulps again and stutters out, “Drones? Process?”.

Damien nods, “Yes, drones. You humans make excellent tools for menial labor, so every few centuries my kind come into your dimension responding to those who seek us. We then turn as many of your kind into drones as we can and then take them home to our dimension to serve us. It just so happens that Damien was looking to summon an entity from beyond space and time when we decided to restock our supplies of drones. Soldier Boy you really choose a bad time to come out of warp, I was just about to pack up and leave when you and your team showed up.”

Beads of sweat formed on Adam’s forehead in the cold room, the young soldier let out a nervous sigh. “So what happens to me next. You’ve already mind fucked me into being calm.” The young brunette smiled and the camera shows the brunette leaning in closer and closer to the blond man. “This is what happens next.” The two young men’s lips locked together and the camera shows the young soldier embrace the slender brunette. Their passionate kiss breaks slowly and Adam moans in pleasure. “Don’t stop.” He says. The young soldier’s mouth is covered in the green ooze, but he doesn’t seem to care.

The brunette crouches down and slowly slips Adam’s boxers down his thighs, all the way down to the floor. Damien starts to stand back up making note of the considerable length of Adam’s erection. “You’re really liking this aren’t you Soldier Boy. bet you haven’t had any action in weeks.” Damien taunts as he sensuously moves behind Adam. The brunette leans in and nibbles the young soldier’s ear. Adam moans as Damien moves from the ear to feather like kisses down the young soldier’s neck. The camera shows as the brunette starts to reach down and wrap his hand around Adam’s hardness. The brunette starts to stroke and Adam moans, “Fuck.”.

Damien whispers, “You know when you finally come, you’ll be giving yourself over to me completely. You’ll feel nothing but pleasure as you fully become a drone.” Adam moaned again as the brunette stoked his hardness back and forth. The camera shows the blond man salivating in a haze of pleasure.

Damien leans in again and kisses Adam’s neck, “Soon you won’t have a name, you won’t remember who you were. Tell me.” The brunette kisses the young soldier’s neck again, “I’ll remember for you.” The camera shows the young soldier shudder in pleasure.

“Adam. My name is Adam Donnelly, I’m from the desert planet Zatrade.” The young soldier shudders as Damien continues masturbating Adam’s erection. “I have a little brother and two sisters. My parents died when I was young. Fuck man. I’m getting close.”

Damien smiled, “Good. Adam close your eyes.” the young soldier did so. “Good. You’re special, I’m going to make you part of my personal harem. How does that sound Adam?”

The camera shows the young soldier with his eyes shut nodding his head pumping his hips in rhythm with Damien. Adam moaned in pleasure. The camera showed the young man shudder and then come. Once, twice, three times. Adam grunted his eyes glazing over visibly turning darker like his master. Damien smiled and pulled away from the young soldier. The brunette watched as a pod grew up from the floor around Adam’s body. The pod grew up Adam’s smooth legs, past his thighs. Up and up, past the young man’s light dusting of hair on his chest. All the way to the top. Adam the whole time didn’t make a sound.

That’s when the brunette walks over to the camera lying discarded on the floor. He picks it up again showing off the small hairs in his armpit and his smooth body. He licks his lips looking into the camera his black eyes glimmering, “You think I didn’t know you were watching? Hehe, did you enjoy the show? You really choose a bad time to click that link, I was just about to pack up and go home. Though a few more drones wouldn’t hurt anything. Don’t look behind you.”

[End Transmission]