The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black Kat : Miss Fury Succumbs

This is a story set in the Universe of golden age comics.

The year is 1942. Most of the comic book heroes have enlisted or been drafted to serve in the allied armies, and the country’s crime fighting is in the hands of the beautiful costumed heroines of the era.

On the East Coast, in New York, Marla Drake, the “nom d’arcane” of Miss Fury, is resting in her Park Avenue penthouse apartment. By day a seemingly bored socialite, Marla becomes , at night, the black costumed Miss Fury.

This afternoon is Wednesday, and Jenkins, her faithful butler is spending his day off in Central Park. After that he intends to catch a matinee show of “This is the Army” at one of the Broadway theaters.

Little does she suspect that the newest costumed villain, The Black Kat, Linda Turner, is now in the Big Apple. Turner, who by day is a movie actress is promoting her latest movie, and her train has just arrived at Central Station. Standing on the platform she holds an impromptu news conference, with the assembled members of the New York press.

Coincidentally, one of the questions posed bay a reporter is if Linda feels safer in New York, what with the crime wave in her home , Los Angeles.

Linda smile is enigmatic as she responds.

“The newspapers in California claim that The Black Kat has turned criminal and that every hero who has tried to stop her has , somehow, come under some sort of magical spell, and has sworn allegiance to her, and her criminal cabal. Even Miss Masque, from THIS city now serves the evil criminal. Yes, I’m glad to be HERE where Miss Fury STILL protects the innocent against criminals like The Black Kat. In fact, I hope that I might meet her while I am here promoting my latest film.”

After Linda had checked into the Waldorf-Astoria hotel she gave strict instructions to the hotel staff that she was not to be interrupted. The trip had exhausted her , she told them, and she needed to rest.

Once the “Do Not Disturb” sign had been placed at her door she changed into a plain dress and a small veiled hat. She looked not at all like the movie star she was, especially with the false wig under the hat. She felt confident that no one would recognize her, either as Linda Turner or as the Black Kat.

She had an appointment at the Cohan Theater on 42nd Street.

One of her local criminal informants had told her that a certain Mr. Jenkins, a known associate of Miss Fury would be at the theater that day. She hoped he could be “persuaded” to tell Linda where Miss Fury stayed during the day, and perhaps even Fury’s secret identity, if he knew it.

Wearing the Egyptian Cat’s Eye ring, the source of her mystical powers, she felt certain her “persuasion” would be successful.

And it was.

As Jenkins approached the theater a woman approached him. To any passerby it looked like only a casual conversation, but a closer look would have shown Jenkins staring deeply into the woman’s eyes as she talked and then him answering her questions , with a vacant, helpless look in his eyes.

She asked. He answered. And the trap was set.

Later that evening as Miss Fury prepared for her anti-crime patrol , she changed into her black leopard-skin tights and satin cape and cowl ,in the secret room in the rear of her spacious apartment . She was startled by the sudden opening of the secret entrance. No one, save Fury and her butler Jenkins knew of that door, but without warning it flew open.

There, dressed in HER black shorts, tight top, and boots stood The Black Kat, hands on hips, smiling a smile of triumph.

“At last, Fury, I’ve found you!” she gloated. " And here in your own lair.”

“To what end, my dear. A dog chases cars, but what does it do if it catches one? You have just hastened your own end, Kat.” smiled Fury.

The feline beauty fixed her hypnotic gaze on Fury, " I’m here to add you to my stable of subservient super heroes, or should I say FORMER super heroes who serve ME as slaves. I’ve taken over all the crime on the west coast, now its time for New York to grovel at my boots.”

“Actually my dear Kat, I didn’t know WHEN you would come here, but I knew at some point you would. I’ve read the newspaper stories of the goings on in LA, and it seems obvious that you have learned some powerful hypnotic skills, and that some of the other heroes have fallen victim to your mesmerizing tricks. But I have studied the hypnotic art at New York College and I know that you CAN’T hypnotize someone who doesn’t WANT to be hypnotized. And I don’t want to be your slave, and you haven’t caught me unawares. I’m ready for you. And by the way, we New Yorkers aren’t very good at groveling.”

Slowly, confidently, The dark villainess raised her hand up to her face so the red, glowing cat’s eye ring was level with her large,deep, compelling eyes.

“That would be true if I were JUST a hypnotist. But this ring is an artifact from the most powerful sorcerer of Ancient Egypt. It is not ONLY hypnotism that makes me a modern Goddess. This ring is a powerful magic talisman that actually controls minds. Any mind. Even YOUR mind Miss Fury.”

“I don’t think so, Bitch. We’ll see who is the winner in this , excuse the expression, cat fight.”

With that Miss Fury , the most lethal woman in New York, struck a martial arts pose and stepped forward.

“LOOK ....................LOOK DEEP INTO MY EYES ....................... LOOK NOW!’

Even as Fury stepped closer , Kat was focusing all her hypnotic energy on the dark heroine in front of her.

Suddenly, it was if some bolt of energy struck deep inside the brain of Miss Fury, she stopped in her tracks and found herself, indeed, looking into the feline eyes of Linda Turner.

She was still capable of independent thought however and tried to use logic, and her quick mind, to figure a way out of this magical spell. “Perhaps” she thought, " I may be influenced to do WHAT she says, but I CAN do anything she forgets to tell me NOT to do. If that weren’t true why would I be able to reason like this , yet still feel compelled to look into her eyes.”

The Kat, just smiled. " I’m stronger than you thought, eh, my pet? You must keep looking Fury .... deeper ... deeper... until you have no thoughts except those that I allow you to have ... look deeper and deeper...... I can see you’re STILL trying to figure a way out of my spell but believe me .....it’s hopeless ... you WILL be mine.....”

Marla retreated within her own mind, saving her energies,waiting until just the right moment to strike back . She was Miss Fury, no ORDINARY woman. She would overcome this evil woman’s psychic attack. She would TRIUMPH.

Kat moved closer, hips erotically swaying, focusing all her hypnotic energy on the transfixed Marla. " That’s it .... just keep looking deep into my eyes ... feel your own will power disappear .... feel MY will absorbing your mind ... feel yourself surrendering to my power .... my beauty ... my erotic dominance .... feel the sexual attraction for me build as I come closer ... you WANT me .... you want to be OWNED by me ... look deeper ... you can’t look away ....”

“If she just gets within my reach I can knock the jewel away with a savate kick and then I can show this bitch who’s boss,” Fury thought . But her mind was reacting slower and slower as her gaze was pulled deep into the glowing red eyes of the feline beauty. And she WAS feeling some kind of erotic desire for her.

Fury was not a lesbian, she was an active heterosexual, but there was something so alluring about the beautiful woman standing before. The tight shorts, the curve of her full lush breasts. MY GOD! Were her nipples getting hard? She HAD to fight thes feelings!

“If she just gets a few steps closer I can ..................”

“Quit fighting me , my pet .... you know you can’t win .... I’m too strong for you .... just look into my eyes and surrender ,,,,, surrender ..... sssuurreennddeerr...............”

All Fury could see now were those deep , red eyes and all she could hear was the soft , controlling voice of The Black Kat as she drew even closer. What was it she was going to do when she got close? She couldn’t quite remember, but she knew she was going to do SOMETHING. She felt so WEAK, so vulnerable. So SEXY.

Kat reached out and gently traced circles on Marla’s temples, the soft touch feeling erotically electric as her fingers moved sooooo slowly, round and round.

“That’s it .... just keep looking into my eyes and know you must give in to me .... surrender to me..... you must surrender .... you WILL surrender.....”

The dark feline beauty moved her hands down to Fury’s shoulders and slowly forced her down to her knees , all the time holding her gaze, not allowing the transfixed New Yorker chance to look away.

Miss Fury, the East Coast’s greatest crimefighter, rested on her knees before The Black Kat , unable to break eye contact. Unable to resist her erotic commands. Just the touch of this goddess was exciting Marla as she had never been excited before, and with the INCREASE in excitement came a DECREASE in her will to resist.

Kat removed her own black gloves and slowly lowered the leopard skin body suit Fury was wearing. Then she cupped Marla’s ample breasts in her warm , soft hands.

Miss Fury just moaned.

“Tell me my pet, what must you do?”

“I must fight you with all my .....”

The Kat’s eyes narrowed burning away Fury’s last resistance.

“What?”

Miss Fury’s eyes became vacant and her jaw dropped open weakly.

“I ... must ... surrender .. to ...The ... Black ... Kat .... I .... must ....”

So entranced she could not even finish her words Marla slipped into a deep hypnotic spell. Now powerless before her beautiful conqueror.

“Good girl,” Kat whispered as she leaned down and kissed the now totally entranced crimefighter,

Marla sighed.

Linda brushed her tongue across Fury’s lips and again the hypnotized woman softly moaned.

Even in her hypnotic stupor she was becoming more and more excited as the moments passed.

Kat grabbed Marla’s long black hair and forced her face into her delta.

“INHALE. That is the fragrance that will rule your world from now on. Lower my shorts, slave.”

Marla unbuttoned the black satin uniform shorts the Kat was wearing and started to pull them down over her full hips, but Kat stopped her.

“No my pet ... with your mouth....”

Now totally broken, Fury used her teeth to lower the shorts, ANYTHING to see, to touch, to taste , the wonders that lie beneath the satin cloth.

“BREATHE IN SLAVE ...... would you like to kiss me... HERE ?” She said rubbing her pussy lewdly.

“Oh yes Kat ... YESSSSSS.”

“Then beg me my pet ... beg your Mistress to let you taste her delicious pussy.”

“Please Mistress Kat ... please let me eat your pussy ...please .... PLEASE.....”

Kat dipped her fingers into her pink sex , moistening them with her own juices. Then she extended her hand to Fury.

“Lick, my slave.”

The hypnotized socialite wrapped her lips around Kat’s finger as if it were a man’s cock and slurped at it , lewdly.

“MMMM .... mmmm ... mmmm fank you mithtreth.....” she said, still sucking on the proffered finger.

Kat , too, knelt down, so she was at eye level with the entranced beauty.

She grasped Fury’s face between her soft, warm hands and once again forced the mesmerized crimefighter to stare directly into her glowing red eyes. She was determined to push her into such a deep, helpless trance that she would forever serve her.

“Keep staring into my eyes .... the longer you look into them .....the more you fall under my power ... no longer trying to resist ... no longer fighting .... no longer ABLE to fight ... just gazing into my beautiful eyes and KNOWING I control your every thought and action .... forever mine..... mine .... MINE.... say it my slave .... SAY IT....”

Fury tried , with all her will power to resist this last commands, but slowly, the words formed .

“Forever, Mistress. Your slave forever....”

Kat pushed the unresisting woman down, onto her back and then threw her lovely, well muscled leg over Marla’s torso,then adjusted her position so she was straddling Fury’s face, as if she were riding a horse. And indeed she rode her face, rubbing her moist slit across Fury’s lips as the enslaved beauty kissed and licked her goddess, unable to resist the erotic feelings still growing within her.

Finally, Kat screamed . " EEEEEIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!”

Fury moaned helplessly.

The Black Kat was laughing, she had again triumphed.

Fury was crying uncontrollably, but did not stop servicing her Mistress, she had not been given that order.

And she was ONLY able to obey her new owner orders.

She could do NOTHING else.