The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Black Magic

Well sorry for the delay but I kind of lost my way as to how to tell the story and put some new life into it. Hope it worked and you all enjoy Part 3, part 4 will be along in the future I’m just not sure when.

Part 3

Several hours later I was watching TV while Vicky suckled gently on my cock. She was quite a find; all those hours training for the gymnastics team had given her tremendous stamina. Her mother was up stairs passed out on my bed completely worn out from the bedroom gymnastics we had been performing.

Vicky wasn’t the expert cock sucker like my mum had become but was going at it with a gusto that amazed me. During the marathon of sex with Isabel and her daughter I had found out something else Mrs Anderton had bestowed on me. I could now control my ejaculations so I could sit here and enjoy the simple pleasure that Vicky was giving me.

To my surprise I heard the front door open, my mum wasn’t due back for a couple of hours yet, but in she walked. I was once again struck by the shear animalistic sexuality she extruded as she came in. I was further surprised to discover she was leading another woman of lusty blond beauty by a silk scarf which was tied around her neck.

“Your home early and you’ve picked up a new toy I see.”

“I convinced my boss that I should go home early and this is Madeline Prior, a very wealthy woman, who is now completely devoted to me.

“Though it looks like I haven’t been the only who’s been poaching. Isn’t that Vicky Valance from next door? She certainly has a very attractive body, shame her mother isn’t here, I’d love to have her worship my ass!”

I felt very guilty now at the way I’d just taken this girl who now knelt in front of me. She hadn’t even looked up at my mother, all her attention was bent on giving me as much pleasure as she could. I could tell she was embarrassed though by how her face went red and spread down over the tops of her pert tits.

Anger also mixed in with the guilt though. Anger at myself for being so weak and anger at Mrs Anderton for the way my mother now behaved. “I couldn’t help it mum, I was watching TV and it just got hard. No matter how much I wanked and fantasised I couldn’t cum. Then I saw Vicky and her mother outside.” My eyes were down in shame, which didn’t help particularly much as Vicky pretty much filed my vision.

My mother chuckled with genuine pleasure. “So you took both of them. Well-done Michael. What have you done with Isabel?”

“She’s upstairs on my bed, asleep. I think I kind of wore her out.”

“Even better, I’ll pop round their house in a bit and sort out her husband and son so that they won’t miss them or worry. Once I’ve finished they will actively encourage Isabel and Vicky to spend their time round here.”

I could see in her eyes that she was really enjoying this.

“Now I see that ‘Maddy’ here has her attention fixated on something.” She reached over to the woman who was standing deferentially next to her and squeezed her well-rounded arse. “What caught your attention Madeline?”

Her reply was the barest whisper “His cock.”

Mum smiled at that. “Whose cock?”

“Your, your sons...”

“Are you staring at my son’s cock? Don’t you think I would be somewhat annoyed at this?” “I need him.” Was all she could say.

“What do you say Michael, fancy adding her to your stable?”

I couldn’t get over how much my mother was enjoying this. Relishing the power and control she had over these women. She wanted to have as many women lusting after my dick as possible. “I...”

“I don’t think my sons sure if your up to his standards. Why don’t you show him what you have to offer.” The way mum phrased this it was not a question but a clear command.

She walked over to the CD player and selected a song. “This should be just the right thing. Strip for my son Madeline, show him everything you have to offer and he might deign to fuck you.”

I just sat there as this blond beauty slowly took everything off. There was no way that Madeline Prior; heiress to one of the greatest fortunes in the county would have done this for any man. Now she moved and gyrated the way I imagine a professional stripper would. Though the entirety of her attention was focused on my cock.

First her jacket, showing the strain her improved breasts put on her blouse and then the skirt was slid off to expose her ripe arse. The blouse revealed a bra that was pulling at the seams in its attempt to hold in her two magnificent globes. Finally her knickers slide down her long legs to divulge a pussy smooth as an actor in a Gillette advert.

I was impressed by her beauty and could feel my cock practically vibrating with need in Vicky’s mouth. My Mother walked over to her and gently guided Vicky away from my cock. She moved over to a chair and pulled the girls mouth down to her cunt. With my Mum’s pheromones enveloping the girl there was no way she could resist, not with my attention elsewhere.

My eyes were on the heiress. “Come here and mount me.”

She seemingly flowed over to me, moving sinuously. Wide hips swaying and large breasts swinging she sat on my lap, legs to either side and pussy nestled against my straining cock. I ran my hands over her full tits, enjoying their firmness and she gave a little groan in pleasure.

I couldn’t resist any longer and decided to end this little foreplay. I entwined my left hand in the blonde mane at the back of her head and drew her into a deep kiss. My right meanwhile went to her firm arse, guiding her up and onto my thick cock.

Our twin gasps of pleasure echoed in to the others throats. With my hand guiding she rocked like against me like a rodeo rider. Pumping my thick cock in and out of her, her large breasts heaved against my chest as she moved. She disengaged our kiss and the house rang with her gasps of pure pleasure.

I looked into her eyes and saw little intelligence. She was completely over come with desire to pleasure her self and more importantly me. One of her hands curved behind her as she leaned back. I felt her long nails against my balls, stroking and massaging them. I hadn’t had a woman take such initiative before, with the others they had been so over come with fucking their greatest desire, all they could do was ride and hold onto their sanity.

This was better I felt, Madeline moved against me, one hand digging those nails into my shoulder. It was passionate and raw, the way all women had responded to me. I lifted her off me surprising her and myself with my strength. She tried to re-engage herself but I turned her and pushed her over so her ripe arse was facing me and her hands pushed down onto the low coffee table.

Now repositioned, I thrust myself once more into her hot cunt, it felt so good and tight. We continued our fucking, Madeline mewing in the pleasure I was bringing her. I felt her breaths increase in tempo, her chest heaving and pussy pushing back at me harder. Finally she gave out a loud groan, then another and another, each louder than the last. Her orgasm had come and I kept her there, pummelling her for all I was worth.

I felt my own orgasm beginning to build; this wonderful woman was over riding whatever control I had gained. My balls tightened and with a cry in time with her own I loosed all the white, hot cum I had. It gushed out splattering the inside of her and to my surprise even had to force it’s way out from where we were locked together, the pressure being too great.

Madeline’s gasps slowly decreased in their intensity and had my hands not been steadying her by her hips I think she would have collapsed. So I guided her gently back to the sofa, where she did flop down.

The blonde looked at me through half shut eyes as though she could barely stay conscious. “That was the best fuck I have ever had.” Was all she whispered before passing out.

I looked over at my Mother who had her eyes fixed on me, despite Vicky doing everything she could to pleasure her. “That was impressive, watching you fuck her brains out was almost as good as having that baseball bat you call a cock drill me! Vicky got me off three times during your little stint and I’m still horny.”

I smiled cockily at her. “Glad you enjoyed it.”

Her eyes sparkled with desire. “Hmm did I! Oh here comes the fourth, this girl has such a wonderful tongue. Ahhh...”

She leaned back in her chair, thrusting her magnificent breasts out and grabbed Vicky’s head in her hands. It was like she was trying to pull the girls entire head into her cunt. As you can imagine it was quite a sight to see.

Finally she came down but seemed exhausted, I suppose so many orgasms in such a short space of time had finally taken their toll. I moved over to Vicky who was no just gently nuzzling at my mums pussy.

At my touch she looked up with admiration, it was quite a disturbing sight to see that look on all the women around me. She moved as though to continue with my cock which was limp for the moment but I guided her up instead to my Mothers breasts. Lifting one of those fantastic globes I directed a nipple to Vicky’s mouth. Instinctively she began to suck and the milk flowed out for her to drink.

Mum had said after first being changed that the milk in her breasts would make women “lusty and busty” like her but I had yet to see it happen. Though I would place money on the fact the Madeline had drunk of this elixir. I watched as Vicky drank and could see nothing at first. Her athletic body still slim and tight, then I noticed the swelling of her arse. Gently it expanded out would, not losing its firmness or shape but becoming larger and riper.

She stopped drinking and sat back on her new seat seemingly in surprise. Her hands went to her arse to feel it’s new fullness then with and exclamation her hands rushed to her breasts. Her double AA’s started to fill out under her hands, swelling to two firm double DD’s. On her slim muscular frame the changes looked even more pronounced and I could resist no longer.

I moved so my now hard dick was right in front of her face. She looked up from her contemplation of her new body. “I guess I’m all the more fuckable right?”

I just smiled and moved down with her as she lay back on the carpet. Her breasts were just as firm as they looked and from her moan, quite sensitive too.

Our bodies moved together so I was positioned at her entrance and we moved in synch. She pushed against me as I thrust into her, both of us wanting this. Vicky wrapped her strong legs around my middle and together we began fucking.

Aside from the end last night with my Mother everything else had been more animalistic, a release of lust and desire felt by my partners and me. This was slower more loving, the more powerful need for fulfilment having been washed out of us earlier.

Her firm full breasts slick with sweat pressed against my chest. I could feel her eraser thick nipples dig into as we moved in concert. Our lips were locked together as we enjoyed one another’s bodies.

This I thought was what it was meant to be about.

Isabel

The world slowly intruded itself on Isabel’s consciousness. Her first feeling was one of intense satisfaction, a feeling she had not felt since the very first years of her marriage. It was not the image Thomas her husband of eighteen year that came to mind however. No her mind conjured an image of a giant cock attached to Mary’s son.

With that she realised that she was not in her bed and the memories of hours earlier came crashing in. She was horrified at herself, not for what she had done with the boy, which in fact only made her wet and wanting more. No it was what she had done with her daughter just because he had told her to, just because she had wanted nothing but to please him so that he would fuck her.

She had licked her daughter’s pussy while he hammered her from behind. There was nothing she hadn’t done no matter how incestuous or depraved for that boy and she realised she would do them all again just so he would take her again.

Looking around she realised she was in Mary’s bedroom and there was no sign of either Vicky or Michael. A mother’s instinct to protect her child came to the fore. Isabel was terrified at how she would explain any of this to her husband or their fourteen-year-old son Domingo but right now she had to get Vicky out of here.

Getting out of the bed she realised that none of her clothes were there and must have been still outside where she had stripped off for him. Grabbing a robe that belonged to Michael’s mother she ducked out of the bedroom and carefully headed down stairs. Isabel knew she had to stay away from Michael otherwise she would just spread her legs and beg him to fuck her.

Noises drifted up from the lounge, noises that clearly spoke of sex. She recognised one voice as that of Michael, her face went red with embarrassment for she would be able to identify that for the rest of her life. Her heart sank though as she realised who’s cries where working in tandem with his. Vicky was obviously enjoying herself.

Isabel went to the door, which stood open but she was to one side so that she couldn’t see in. The mother had no idea of what to do; if she went in she would be over come with desire once more and would have no control over her actions. If she waited for them to finish, what if it was Michael who came out first?

The decision was taken out of her hands as a sultry voice, which Isabel recognised as belonging to his mother Mary, spoke up from behind her.

“Why Isabel it is such a pleasure to see you up and about. My son said he had quite tired you out earlier.”

Isabel turned round slowly and was presented with the vision of beauty that was Mary who was quite naked. Once more desire washed over Isabel; much like that she had felt in the presence of Michael though not quite as strong but still completely irresistible.

“I think that you should remove my robe as it doesn’t really suit you.” Mary continued in her husky voice. “Besides don’t you want me to see your lovely body?”

Isabel’s hands moved of their own violation and it spilled to the floor. Mary moved forward gently easing Isabel against the wall, their breasts lightly touching one another and Isabel wanted more but knew it was Mary who was very much in charge. The Amazonian gently ran her hand down the side of the shorter woman’s body to her arse and gently caressed it, causing Isabel to shiver with pleasure.

“Hmm. Yes I know exactly why my son chose you and your daughter, to him it was just an accident but I don’t believe that. No I think you where destined to become our slaves.”

Isabel didn’t care, her juices were pouring down her thighs, her chest rose and fell heavily as she struggled to take in as much air as possible. She wanted this woman to take her, dominate her and to do it now!

Mary though was obviously enjoying every moment of this; her hand came up to Isabel’s head and slid in amongst her hair. Isabel felt herself being drawn gently but determinedly down so her lips where against the taller woman’s nipple.

Mary barely whispered “suckle” and Isabel opened her mouth, sucking gently as she had not down since she was a baby. To her surprise she felt milk slip into her mouth, it was hot and frothy but sooo sweet. Isabel thought that it was the nectar of the gods, she was right she just didn’t realise which gods.

It slipped down easily and there was so much of it, she just drank and drank until suddenly she felt sated. Isabel felt strange; there was no other way to describe it. It started with a throbbing in her pussy that sent a pulse into her bottom, which became tight all of a sudden. Her hands rushed to it in time to sense it rise up and it felt full and firm in her grip without the fat that had accumulated there over the years.

The next pulse raced to her breasts which a glance down confirmed them swelling out and lifting up to stick straight out. A pulse entered her belly, which tightened up losing the sag that two children and many years can cause. The last pulse entered her head causing her to close her eyes, tickling at her shoulders told her, her hair was lengthening down her back but the pulse seemed to stay in her head behind her eyes. It was as though some hand had plunged in there and was rearranging everything.

Isabel opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of Mary. She still felt the desire of before but now she could appreciate it. The full black hair, glossy lips she died to kiss, a graceful neck leading to full round tits that she just wanted to caress and worship.

Before the desire had been nameless but now she could fully appreciate the beauty before her.

“Yes I can see it in your eyes, your husband means nothing to you now. Think of Pamela Anderson.”

Even after all these years she had still found Thomas to be attractive and could easily turn her on but now she felt nothing. The mere mentioning of the Bay Watch babe’s name though brought feelings of desire and arousal.

Mary laughed as she could see all these thoughts going on behind Isabel’s eyes and loved it. “You’re a lesbian now so why don’t you come with me and show me what you can do.”

With that she turned and headed up the stairs and Isabel followed eagerly, returning to the room she had wanted to leave so badly only minutes before.