The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Black Ops: Sabre

This story contains explicit sexual acts. Do not read if you are underager, or cannot tell reality from Fantasy.

Please send feedback and comments to me at

Enjoy!

Black Ops is a term that is thrown around far too casually. Most people don’t know the depth of secrecy and determination of the truly ‘black’ ops covert branches of the government’s Agencies.

The concept of Tom Clancy novels and James Bond movies popularize the myth of secret government operations with slick handsome agents and super gadgets. But the truth is, that most people wouldn’t have the stomach to know what really goes on in the secret meeting rooms of the world’s elite. James Bond wouldn’t flash his smile and play blackjack. He’d skulk in the shadows, tailing his target with technology admittedly as imaginative as ‘Q’ ever supplied, but far more effective and often lethal.

It is some of this technology that has recently been the subject of much anxiety.

The Shell Project is a bleeding edge espionage tool, and now it is a weapon as well. And Special Agent Sabre was commissioned with its retrieval, or in a worst-case scenario, its destruction.

In the deepest worlds of secret government organizations, there is no such thing as an ally. Every agency has its darkest secrets it uses to defend their nation, and every other agency is out to obtain those secrets for their own homeland. The Russian/American cold war was only the most outwardly apparent espionage game the public saw. But since the earliest days of modern espionage, even allies such as England and France were targets of the truly covert agencies.

It is now known that the French were the culprits behind the theft of Project Shell. For many years they had an infiltrated operative in the Agency. When the first rumor of Shell leaked out 6 years ago and was promptly squelched, the French took the rumor seriously and inserted an agent.

The agent had already been established at the CIA, and was doing an effective job of protecting America. After all, most of the goals of the two countries were similar. But when word of Shell jumped the Atlantic, the agent made his way deeper into the shadow ops. There after what must have been 11 months of planning, he successfully appropriated Shell, and escaped the country.

Even our own ops deep within France had no idea of his whereabouts. But what they did know was where he wasn’t. This was all the information that Sabre had to work with.

Three months after being inserted into France by way of Poland, Sabre had found a warm trail. In some ways the complex interconnectivity of the World Wide Web made it easier to track people. If you knew where to look and of course what to look for.

The worm code that Sabre planted in a Word document on the French Embassy’s website before she left was finally starting to pay off. The Shell she was wearing was feeding her a constant stream of information. She sorted out what was relevant. The worm had intercepted a jpeg with imbedded code. The tasteless graphic of an historical photo of the NY skyline actually contained an encrypted coding that translated into a text document. The micro processor hooked up to her Shell was programmed to scan for certain words, and this time it picked up two of the key words in sequence ‘subcutaneous stimulation,’ and three other words ‘cortex,’ ‘signal,’ and ‘chimera.’ The last word being the name of the research facility that developed Shell.

Graphics like this were used world wide to exchange information. Even thought Sabre had also intercepted a plot to assassinate a German foreign minister, and another to use the international space station to develop a more potent crack cocaine crystal, she was singly focused on the mission at hand. The microprocessor had cross-referenced the systems that had downloaded the skyline graphic. The poor choice of pictures actually worked to Sabre’s advantage, this was a rarely downloaded graphic, with very few leads to follow. Even the Russians knew that if you wanted to hide a file, you imbedded it in a graphic of Anna Kornicova.

The live leads that were filtered out had been bounced off several systems worldwide before finally panning out four locations. Three of which were dead ends.

Sabre made her way to a coffee house/cyber café in a small town well outside of French Alps town of Chamonix. After studying the four locations she discovered this small town called LaFontaie was small enough to not be on anybody’s radar, but bid enough for a stranger to go unnoticed. Other factors played well too. The town had several social locations where a person could access the internet, sufficient access for cars and small aircraft, and was just barely clear enough of the Alps to receive quality satellite communications.

A lesser agent might have been inclined to check out several of the leads, but Sabre was a top notch operative. Not only were her instincts finely honed from years of service, but she was smart enough to know that the French agency would have other agents staking out all four leads, and if someone unusual showed up at two or more of the locations, they would likely never leave the third one alive.

Additionally, she knew the person she was looking for wouldn’t show up at the download point anyway. That location had already been used. So she found a quaint hotel near an internet portal and rented a room for two weeks. In the guise of sightseeing, she toured the town for three days to get the lay of the land, before ever going into the bookstore-café where she was going to set up surveillance.

A few days before her two-week reservation at the hotel was up, Sabre spotter her man. She had seen him in the café before, but he had disappeared for a couple of days at a time. Now he was at a computer sipping a Latte and succeeding in looking non-chalant. Certain clues gave him away. He logged onto the computer and checked an e-mail account. But he left the connection active while he took his time reading the newspaper. Even though he was paying for connection time, and he could have read the paper online. He was clearly waiting for something online. Sabre watched all of this on the mirrored lens of her carefully placed sunglasses. Wary not to look at the man and accidentally make eye contact.

A short time later, the man turned his attention back to the computer, made a few clicks with the mouse and logged off. Sabre pulled her camera out of her purse and set it on the table. The camera was of course not a camera at all. It emitted a concentrated beam of mildly radioactive ions. She aimed it at the man and pressed her finger to the back to activate it. She had to maintain contact with a direct beam or the effect would be ruined. As the seconds ticked by, she had to play a careful game of watching that the agent didn’t move out of line, while looking preoccupied. Just as a faint light on the camera blinked to signal the time was up, the agent got up, paid for his coffee and computer, and left.

Sabre waited another half an hour before leaving. The agent would be well lost in the town by then, but she could track him. The beam from the camera left a mild radioactive signature on the man’s clothes that could be detected from up to 100 meters. The wavelength and type of radioactivity was limited to a narrow and uncommon range. So as long as the man kept on his tagged coat, she should be able to find him.

A short time later the signal was picked up in town. The agent wasn’t moving, and Sabre waited with baited breath to find out weather the man had changed clothes, or was just stationary. She was relieved a few minutes later when the signal started moving. After an hour of hide and seek in town, the man headed out of LaFontaie north into the mountains. Sabre followed carefully. An hour and a half later she arrived at a large log cabin set back into the woods in the foothills of the mountains. It was a good thing she didn’t have to follow him much longer, because the decay rate of the ion only gave a useable signal for about 6 hours. She set up an observation point in the woods outside the cabin and waited for dark before proceeding.

As dusk came, there hadn’t been any signs of activity in the cabin since about an hour after the agent entered. Sabre had a laser listening device that only detected the one person originally, and now was only picking up background noise. She waited another half an hour to make sure there was no activity and made her way toward the house.

There was a variety of intruder detection devices planted around the cabin, and Sabre was relieved. This was her first genuine sign that the man she was following was indeed up to something covert. Her microprocessor and Shell interface let her evade the detection devices, and she made her way into the large cabin through a side door. Staff entranceways and basement windows were always the most obvious way to enter a house undetected, but they were also most commonly rigged specifically as decoys. A bona fide entrance was always safer.

Inside the house looked normal, but that was no surprise. An infrared sensor in the wristwatch let her check out the house safely. After an extensive search, she found the house empty, and the tracking device was well past its 6 hour limit. Now she was going to have to look for the clichéd secret entrance. The infrared sensor combined with mild sonar and linked through the Shell and found a cold hollow spot in a seemingly solid wall. She switched on a UV light, and scanned the area. One spot showed a concentration of fingerprints that was clearly the entrance panel. She pressed the panel, and braced for what might be waiting for her on the other side.

The wall lifted slightly off the floor, and then swung away. Inside there was an elevator, and an armed guard.

The guard quickly lifted his automatic pistol, and Sabre promptly put her arms up over her head in a surrender gesture. The guard was puzzled, he expected this stranger to put up some resistance. He reached back and took handcuffs off his belt, then tentatively reached toward his captive. Sabre positioned herself so he would grab her right hand first. And when his hand gripped her wrist, she intentionally twisted in his grasp. This triggered the one time taser charge built into her watch, and the guard collapsed.

She secured the guard in a closet with his own handcuffs, and then took to the elevator down to the only floor it had a button for.

The descent was slow, and she was clearly going deep within the mountain. Unsure what she would face at the bottom, she prepared the sensor in her microprocessor, and the Shell interface fed her a constant stream of currently useless information.

After several minutes in the elevator, Sabre was becoming impatient. She yawned and checked the settings on the processor again. She thought about how sci-fi the whole set up was, yawned again, and sat down. This was taking far too long. Were they onto her? If there were safeguards in the elevator they should have activated by now. They mustn’t know she was coming, and she relaxed. She leaned back against the elevator wall. If they were expecting someone at the bottom, they wouldn’t expect her to be sitting down, so they would aim high. They also wouldn’t expect her to be leaning against the side wall, so they would aim center. She got more comfortable against the wall and closed her eyes for a moment. A wave of vertigo came over her, and she took a capsule from her pack and swallowed it. If they were going to use chemical agents, this would protect her for twenty minutes.

She cursed herself for suddenly being so tired. A good agent should be able to operate effectively for 48 hours before performance deteriorated. She had only been up since 5 am. The elevator must be going to the center of the earth. It was still moving, but so slowly she thought she would never arrive. And if she would never arrive, she could relax. She closed her eyes again and put her head back. She yawned and felt very sleepy. She fought the drowsy feeling and her head popped back up like she was nodding off in class. The lethargy continued to invade her body. And when the door of the elevator finally opened, she was very grateful that someone helped her to her feet and led her to a comfortable bed.

Sabre awoke slowly to voices nearby. Her mind was suddenly alive with a hundred thoughts of her predicament. She looked around and was in a plain room. She was restrained, and her tools had obviously been removed. But she could feel that she was still wearing her Shell on her upper arm. She saw the doorknob turn, and the voices she heard outside entered.

It was the agent she’d followed here, and a slightly younger looking woman in a lab coat holding a jar of silver liquid. She dissected them both with her eyes, analyzing the situation. They didn’t intend to kill her, at least right away. So she remained silent, they would reveal their agenda eventually.

The agent walked past her, offering a friendly smile, and picked up what looked like a PDA from a table next to the bed.

“Welcome.” He paused waiting to see if she would reply. “We’re not sure who you are, but you are clearly a top American ops agent. I was upset that one of our men was actually killed while disarming you. The Neural Electro-Magnetic Pulse in your belt was clever, and also of American design.

“You must be very good, or very high up, because we do not have any information on file about your identity. I presume you are here to retrieve the Shell technology?”

Sabre remained silent. If he was going to deduce answers on his own he didn’t need any help from her.

“Not talkative hm? Well the Shell on your arm tells me plenty.” He tapped something into his pad, and another agent came into the room. The new agent began cutting off the remainder of Sabre’s clothing, and she lay there exposed. The woman came over and opened the seal on the jar. She spilled the silver liquid onto Sabre’s arm where the Shell was. The metal band of the Shell reacted with the liquid and it began spreading across her torso.

“How familiar are you with Project Shell? I’ll guess not very. I’m going to tell you how it works. Not because I enjoy sounding like an American movie villain, I am no more the villain than you are. We are both working towards the same goal, just for different teams. But I will tell you because it will help you feel better to understand what is happening to you, even though you will have no control over it.

“The Shell is a thin film of micro-conductors that attaches to your skin. These are similar to nano-bots or nanites, which you’ve probably heard of. Except that these are a bit more simplistic. They don’t perform a specific task; they are merely used to relay information. Information like what you use your Microprocessor for, and the Shell as the interface.

“By interacting with the nerves in your skin, they can relay a message directly to your brain. Since the skin is such a complex structure of nerve endings, the amount of information that can be relayed is extensive. And the same way that when you feel pain or touch, hot or cold, you know these feelings and accept them. This way the information that is transmitted to the cortex of your brain is easily accepted and processed. It is a very clever design. Sabre felt the tingling of the cold metal liquid as it spread slowly across her body. It spread down her legs, covering every bit of exposed skin. The liquid traveled up her neck and a chill passed through her spine as it covered her scalp. She could feel all the hair on her body being removed as the Shell covered her completely, with the exception of her face. She looked like she was wearing a tight silver bodysuit that you would see on an Olympic athlete only more form fitting.

The man continued. “You currently use your Shell as a computer interface. You can get more information and get it more accurately than you could by reading it off a portable screen. Another application was intended to be relaying orders to troops in the field. Imagine an entire army instantly responding to an order and acting in unison. What a terribly effective tool this would be. However, we have realized since obtaining this technology, it can be even more effective.” Sabre was surprised as the other agent removed her restraints. “We used a strong signal on your existing Shell along with sub-harmonics to subdue you in the elevator. “But by encasing a subject entirely in the Shell, the signal that is transmitted to the brain is hundreds of times more intense. To the point where it makes it very difficult for the subject to disobey a command specified through this interface.”

The man typed something into his PDA, and Sabre sat up.

“We are about to become very familiar with each other, so you should at least know my name, I am Marcus. What is your name?”

“Julie Sabre.” She was compelled to answer.

Marcus typed into his pad as the woman in the lab coat started asking questions.

“Julie, what is the name of your organization?”

She didn’t answer.

“Why do you not answer me?”

“Because my organization does not have a name.”

“Ah, deep covert ops. Common. Stand up.”

Julie stood. She felt compelled to answer these questions, even thought she knew deep down that she should not. Yet she didn’t really question the conflict.

“Tell me any personal information you think is important.” The woman in white continued.

“I live in Collingswood, New Jersey. I have been working for the agency for 5 years, and was in the ATF before that. I am stationed out of Washington DC. I drive a nineteen ninety-eight Toyota Camry. I am 31 years old, five foot 8 inches. One hundred and twenty five pounds, my chest size is 34 C, my dress size is—”

“That is enough.” The woman in white said. And turned to Marcus. “I think she’s trying to avoid the question.”

“Well, she is not conditioned yet, Michelle. Try something less arbitrary, more basic.”

“Alright, we’ll go with sex.” Michelle smiled, and Marcus tapped a few commands onto his pad.

“Julie, how do you feel?” She asked.

“Pissed.” She replied.

“Not anymore, Julie. You are relaxed. You are at ease and comfortable with your surroundings, your body, and your present company.”

Julie felt as if a weight had been lifted off her. Her anxiety melted away, and while she knew consciously that she venomously hated these people, she also felt strangely at ease with them. As if they were old friends.

“How do you feel about your body?”

“Alright. I know I keep in good shape.”

“Right now you are very aware of your body, and feel very sexy.” Michelle continued, and looked at Marcus for a response. He offered none. “You feel very sexy and will touch your sensitive breasts.”

Julie’s breasts suddenly felt alive with sensitivity. She felt sexy and aroused. Her hands moved slowly up to her chest as if on their own and began massaging her breasts. Silver encased fingers played with silver encased nipples. From the stimulation, both physical and coerced, her nipples became hard under the silver surface. Julie closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. The effect was very erotic.

Marcus spoke up. “Sexual stimulation is indeed a very effective way to make a person agreeable, as you are probably noticing. And this is all so much more pleasant for everyone involved than torturing you into submission then using archaic brainwashing techniques. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Julie looked confused. She knew deep down they were doing something wrong to her, but she felt so good right now that the rest hardly seemed to matter.

“She is resisting slightly. Carry on with the program.” Marcus said, and typed another command into his handheld device.

Michelle continued. “Julie, you enjoy this feeling very much don’t you.” It was as much a command as it was a question.

Julie smiled in response.

“Answer the question.”

“Yessss.” Julie said softly. The pretty lady was telling her what was right. And it felt right too. She kept massaging her breasts. She had been told to touch herself, and it felt too good to question.

“Now you are very aroused. Tell me how you feel.”

“So hot, so hot. My tits feel so good, and I’m so horny.”

“That is right, you are very horny.”

“Begin with the obedience instruction.” Marcus interjected.

“Julie, you feel this way because we made you. You enjoy this feeling don’t you.”

The conflicting thoughts boiled to the surface again. Julie felt so hot and horny, but she shouldn’t be accepting commands from these people.

Sensing her resistance, Michelle continued to bring Julie deeper into desire. “Julie, now you are very aroused and need to have sex. You can’t stand how horny you are, it’s overwhelming.”

Julie’s face became flushed. She trembled a bit and let out a slight moan.

“My my.” Michelle said. “Now this looks like its working fine.” She turned to the second agent who obviously had been enjoying the show. “I think the subject is under control, you are excused.” The agent disappointedly left.

“How do you feel now Julie? You are very aroused now aren’t you? You desperately need sex.”

“Ooh, yessss. So horny. Mmm. I want to have sex. Pleeese fuck me.”

“Stop touching your breasts.”

Julie’s hands fell away from her body. There was a look of discomfort on her face.

“If you want to continue, you will have to ask me for permission. You must ask me to command you.”

The conflict came to a head in Julie’s mind. Her silver coated body shuddered under clashing beliefs. But the commands of the Shell, were too hard to ignore, her silver breasts and pussy were swollen and her entire being had been infused with an arousal that was too intense to deny.

“Please fuck me. Please tell me what to do.”

“Good Julie,” Michelle praised. And Julie smiled. “You may now touch yourself however you like. And when you do, tell us that you want to be commanded, that you want to be used.”

She began stroking her breasts again. Her arousal was obvious and overwhelming. Julie stood encased in silver and writhing under her own touch and the influence of the Shell. Her hand moved down her stomach to her chromed crotch. She was momentary confused as she felt the silver covering her pussy. But that passed, and she found her sensitive clit and began rubbing. Her pussy was already wet from her arousal, and as her fingers played with the folds of her sex, a drop of fluid glisteningly ran down her metal encased leg.

“Mmm, yes, please command me. Fuck me, do what you want with me. Use me. Please.” Julie whimpered.

“Continue as you are, and you may not orgasm. Listen carefully and repeat this as you touch yourself. ‘I will obey my instructions.’ ‘These commands are right’ ‘I enjoy being commanded.’ ‘I want to be used.’ ‘I will obey my masters.’ ‘There is no reason to question my masters.’ ‘I will serve and obey.’

Julie reached two fingers into the silver folds of her pussy. Metal fingers inserted deep past the silver and into the pink of her sex. She began working her fingers in and out rhythmically, almost robotically as her fingers, like a chrome dildo, worked her to a sexual frenzy. She repeated what she was told.

“I will obey my instructions.”

“These commands are right.”

“I enjoy being commanded.”

“I want to be used.”

“I will obey my masters.”

“There is no reason to question my masters.”

“I will serve and obey.”

Michelle and Marcus smiled. “Very good Julie. You are getting closer and closer to orgasm.” Michelle said. “When you have repeated these phrases a dozen times, you will cum. You will cum very hard and very long.”

“I will obey my instructions. These commands are right. I enjoy being commanded. I want to be used. I will obey my masters. There is no reason to question my masters. I will serve and obey.” These words flowed from Julie’s lips as her hands worked tirelessly on her pussy. Her sex was hot and swollen, and her whole shimmering body looked like a polished wet dream.

Her voice reached a crescendo as she repeated her commands eleven, and then twelve times. “I will obey my instructions. These commands are right. I enjoy being commanded. I want to be used. I will obey my masters. There is no reason to question my masters. I will serve and obey. And the release came, and came.

OHHHHH!!!! Yesss! YES!” Julie came hard and the climax lasted for several minutes. Her hand continued to pump into her snatch and prolonged the feeling, her mind, blown away by the intensity of her climax, knew only one thing- obey. Her gleaming metal Shell reflected the light sensuously off her curves as she writhed and shuddered under the force of her orgasm.

“She’s responding well to verbal conditioning. Lets try transmitted commands.” Marcus said, and typed ‘perform oral sex’ into his pad. Then he undid his zipper, and smiled at the silver enslaved agent in front of him.

Julie’s eyes became unfocused for a second and she stood perfectly still. Then she came to, and walked over to Michelle. Julie kneeled down in front of the woman in the white lab coat and began to undo her slacks.

Michelle looked down at Julie, and then up at Marcus. “Well this has never happened before.” Looking down and addressing Julie she asked her what her sexual orientation was.

“I prefer women.” Julie said as she finished unfastening her captor’s pants, and slid them down around the woman’s ankles. She was not wearing anything underneath.

“Marcus, I’m not comfortable with this. She may be a gay, but I’m not.”

“You will be in a moment.” He said, and poked at his pad. Michelle stiffened, and a moment later a smile spread across her mouth. “Enjoy.” Marcus said. Julie Sabre lifted her face up to Michelle’s pussy, and gently licked the pink slit. Michelle sighed. Julie inserted her chrome-encased middle finger into the slit, and began working it in and out. Michelle quickly became wet, and the silver girl increased her licking tempo.

On his pad, Marcus selected Sabre again and typed ‘touch yourself.’ Julie complied and began fingering her own snatch in rhythm with driving in and out of Michelle, who was swaying her hips against Julie’s face. Both women moaned as their arousal increased. Marcus typed a few more commands into the pad, and the ladies became even more aroused.

Michelle was moaning constantly and clearly enjoying the tonguing and finger fucking she was getting from the silver slave. Julie had been instructed again back to a state of extreme arousal and was close to a second intense orgasm. Marcus selected both women on his pad and typed again, orgasm.

Michelle and Julie came hard in unison. Michelle bucking her pussy against Julie’s face and spilling her cum down the silver chin and dripping on her shiny tits. Julie rubbed her pussy against her hand and again trickled her juices onto her glistened metal exterior.

Michelle came down from her orgasm, and looked sharply at Marcus. He smiled, knowing she was mad and appreciative at the same time. With both women still selected on his pad, he typed again ‘perform oral sex,’ but this time specified himself as the recipient.

He relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of two women, one sexy lab worker, and one silver former agent turned obedient slave, began sucking and licking his cock.