The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A girl doesn’t believe her best friend is a witch and makes a bet to prove it.

* * *

Blackberries and Cream

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Hey, Jackie! I just learned the coolest new spell!”

I rolled my eyes, then glanced around the coffee shop. My best friend Wanda thinks she’s a witch, which is fine and all, but everybody in the immediate area didn’t need to know.

“I’m sure you did,” I said, “but we’re twenty years old now...let’s use our inside voice while you tell me about it.”

“I did!” she said. “It’s like a cantrip.”

“Fine,” I said. “Tell me about your spell.”

Wanda smiled. “It makes you suck cock!”

I laughed. “Why the hell would you learn that spell?” I said. “You’re a lesbian...that doesn’t do you any good.”

She giggled. “I was trying to find one to make girls lick,” she said. “That’s how I found this one.”

“Good luck with that,” I said. Her “spells” never worked.

“Better hope I don’t succeed,” said Wanda. “You’ll be the first one between my thighs, cutie.”

I laughed again. “Good luck with that, too,” I said. “You have as much chance of that happening as your blowjob spell has of working.”

“Oh, this one works,” said Wanda. “My source is dependable. I’d bet my Blackberry on it.”

“Really?” I said.

“Really what?” said Wanda.

“You’d bet your Blackberry on it?”

“Yup,” said Wanda.

“You’re on,” I said.

“What?”

“You’re on,” I said. “Cast your spell on me. If I don’t start sucking cock, I get your Blackberry.”

Wanda blinked. “You’re serious?”

“Oh, yes,” I said. I’d been dying for Wanda’s Blackberry Torch since the day she’d got it. It was an eight hundred dollar phone.

Wanda considered it. “What do I get if you start sucking cock like a slut?”

“What do you want?”

Wanda leaned forward. “You as my slave...for a week,” she said. “And by slave, I mean completely. You’ll do what I tell you to do, wear what I tell you to wear...and lick me where I tell you to lick me.”

This was getting interesting. She really believed her dumb spell would work. I loved Wanda, but this was going to cost her her Blackberry.

I nodded. “What are the rules?”

“I cast the spell,” said Wanda, “and if you suck cock within twenty-four hours, I win. If you don’t, you win. Sound fair?”

“Yes,” I said. “Completely. Cast your spell.”

“Hold on,” said Wanda. “One thing first. There has to be a way of proving if you did or didn’t suck.”

“You don’t trust me?” I said.

“I know you,” said Wanda. “I love you to death, but my Blackberry is on the line here.”

I grumbled, but knew she was right. “Fine,” I said. “What’s your idea?”

Wanda rummaged through her purse, then drew out a small stoppered bottle with a light blue liquid inside. She held the bottle in her hand, closed her eyes and chanted softly for a few seconds. Then she handed me the bottle.

“Drink that,” she said.

It was one of her “potions”...probably water with a little food coloring. Wanda’s very committed to her witchcraft “lifestyle” and likes to carry faux potions. I played along and swallowed the contents.

Wanda waited until she was sure I had swallowed every drop. Then she nodded. “Perfect,” she said. “Prophetic, too. You’ll be swallowing a lot over the next twenty-four hours.”

“Oh, no doubt,” I said. “Not. In twenty-four hours, I’m going to have a fucking gorgeous new Blackberry.”

“Now,” said Wanda, “you’re a 34b, correct?”

“Huh?” I said.

“Your bra size,” said Wanda. “You’re a 34b, right?”

“Ummm...yeah,” I said. “Why?”

“What you just drank is a catalyst,” said Wanda. “It’s harmless by itself, but if it mixes with sperm at any point in the next day or so, it’ll make your boobs grow.”

I burst out laughing, then clapped my hand over my mouth. I hadn’t meant to do that, but this was getting better and better.

“I’m serious!” said Wanda.

“I know, I know,” I said. “Sorry!”

“All right, let’s make it official,” said Wanda. “I’ll cast the spell in a minute and apply it. If you don’t give a blowjob in the next twenty-four hours, I’ll give you my Blackberry at this time tomorrow.”

I smiled. “I’m looking forward to that.”

“On the other hand,” said Wanda, “if you can’t fit into your 34b bra, that means you swallowed and I win. You will be my slave in all ways- sexually and otherwise- for the next seven days, no argument. Deal?”

I took her offered hand and shook. “Deal!”

“Yay!” she squealed, clapping her hands. “Let’s get you all sorcelled up!”

I laughed. Her light-heartedness was contagious.

“All right,” she said, holding out her hand. “Give me your lipstick.”

“I don’t have any with me,” I said.

“No lipstick?” she said. She shook her head and began rummaging through her purse. She pulled out a tube of lipstick and held it up. “A girl should always carry lipstick with her.”

“Yeah, whatever,” I said. I looked closer at the tube. “Red? That’s all you have?”

“I have this and the color I’m wearing,” said Wanda, “and I’m not casting this spell on the color I’m wearing. It’s my favorite. You’re stuck with the red, cutie.”

“Fine,” I said. “Let’s get this over with. I want to check the Blackberry apps market.”

Wanda giggled. Then she closed her eyes and chanted over the lipstick. I glanced around, hoping nobody would notice. I love her to death, but her witchcraft hooey can be embarrassing.

Thirty seconds later, she opened her eyes. She looked at me and brandished the lipstick. “Now, once I do this, you’re stuck,” she said, “and when I win, I will collect.”

“I get it,” I said. “Do it already. And remember...no crying when I get your Blackberry.”

She smiled. “All right, then,” she said. “Part your lips, cutie...I’m going in!”

I laughed, then sat patiently as she layered the bright red over my lips. She gave it a minute to set, then finally leaned back.

“Boy, that bright red really makes your lips stand out,” she said. “Anyway, that’s it. You’re officially sorcelled.” She leaned over and patted my belly. “You’re gonna be so full by tonight!”

I laughed. “Like I’d tell you if I was!”

“I’ll know,” she said. “Tonight’s movie night at my place, remember?”

“Oh!” I said. “That’s right! Even better.” I grinned. “No temptation, right?”

Wanda smirked. “Actually,” she said, “there will be. My brother and his friends will be there...poker night, apparently.”

Wanda and her brother shared the apartment, so I could hardly demand she kick him out. Besides, I didn’t care. There was no danger.

“Not a problem,” I said. “Just make sure they don’t spill any beer on the soon-to-be-mine Blackberry.”

* * *

I left soon after that and went home to my apartment. I told Wanda I had to leave because I needed to shower and get ready for movie night, but the truth was I had to go because I was feeling a little weird.

Specifically, my lips were warm. Actually, more than warm...hot. Covered in hot syrup kind of hot. I was pretty sure it had nothing to do with Wanda’s spell, but I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of knowing I was the least bit concerned.

I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. Wanda was right...The bright red made my mouth the immediate focal point of my face. It was like a neon light against a dark wall.

It was, in its way, sensual, I supposed...but not my style at all. Running my tongue across my lips, however, provided an unexpected sexual jolt that I felt in my belly. I blinked, feeling breathless, and decided I’d better get my ass in the shower and stop staring at myself in the mirror.

I undressed in my bedroom and started for the bathroom, but hesitated. Strangely, I really was feeling the stirrings of arousal. I realized, of course, that I had likely done it to myself, since the idea was already in my head and staring at my red lips didn’t help...but going through the next twenty-four hours in a randy state probably wasn’t a good strategy. No danger, granted, but I decided it wouldn’t hurt to take care of myself before going out.

I retrieved my vibrator and lay on my bed. Closing my eyes, I worked my clit, sliding the vibe in and around, sparing no effort. For some reason, however, it just wasn’t working. The sensations felt dull and muted. The harder I tried, the less I felt anything, despite my growing arousal. After several minutes, I had no more sensation in my clit than I did in my fingers.

I wanted to growl in frustration. What the hell?

I wasn’t sure what to do. Then I unconsciously licked my lips and shuddered as I felt a sudden rush of heat. I blinked, stunned. I licked my lips again, and again my belly muscles jumped.

Holy shit.

Heart pounding, I slowly slid my thumb between my lips, and every centimeter of thumb sliding into my mouth was heated delight. I shivered and moaned. Then I made the mistake of moving my thumb back-and-forth over my lips.

I writhed on my bed as I pistoned my thumb back-and-forth in my mouth. This was ridiculous. Touching my clit had no effect on me...but sucking my thumb was going to make me cum like a slut.

Except I wasn’t cumming.

I was a wriggling, writhing wet mess, covered in a sheen of sweat. My heart was pounding, my belly muscles were twitching and jumping and I couldn’t think straight. I should have been exploding right then...but I wasn’t.

I moaned, frustrated. This was crazy! I couldn’t orgasm!

I pulled my thumb from my mouth and made myself stop. I lay there for a minute, catching my breath. My arousal didn’t go away, but I began thinking a little clearer.

Somehow...someway...Wanda’s spell on the lipstick was affecting me. It was impossible...except it was happening.

I didn’t understand it, but there was no doubting it. The lipstick had somehow transferred all sensitivity from my clit to my lips...and then amplified it.

I sat up. This wasn’t going to work. I was a wriggling wet mess and I needed to cum in the worst way. It wasn’t going to happen as long as I wore the lipstick.

The answer was obvious. I had to take the lipstick off...at least long enough to orgasm.

I walked to the bathroom. First things first. I’d take the stuff off and jill myself good. I’d shower and dress, then go to the store for some replacement lipstick. I hated cheating, but if I didn’t orgasm soon, I was gonna go off. Besides, the bet was that I wouldn’t swallow...nothing was said about not cumming.

It was a wonderful plan and should have worked...except that when I took the wet washcloth and wiped it across my lips, nothing happened. My lips remained a bright bimbo-red. I became a bit frantic and wiped harder, but the effect was the same. Belatedly, I realized that if my thumb sliding back-and-forth between my lips hadn’t taken off the lipstick, trying to wipe it off wasn’t likely to work either.

That didn’t make sense. This was just a regular lipstick, not the ColorStay stuff that lasted all day. Okay, so maybe it was Wanda’s spell that was making it difficult to take off.

Then I rolled my eyes. I was an idiot. Of course it was Wanda’s spell.

This was a problem. I couldn’t take the color off and I couldn’t orgasm. So what could I do?

Unfortunately, the answer at the moment was nothing.

* * *

My mood darkened as I drove to Wanda’s apartment.

The arousal wouldn’t go away. My mouth was being constantly stimulated by the slightest friction between my upper and bottom lips, and even the slightest inadvertent lick sent heated ripples through my body. And when I stopped at a red light and checked my mouth in the mirror, I received another shock.

My lips were swelling.

It wasn’t a slight swelling. My lips had ballooned. I now had full-blown, bee-stung pillows. They were ridiculously soft and sensuous, and they looked like they had no purpose other than sucking cock.

And making things worse was the realization that my mouth felt...empty.

This was ridiculous. Bet or no bet, I was going to kill Wanda.

* * *

By the time I arrived at Wanda’s apartment, I had calmed myself down. Yes, I was horny as all hell and it was getting worse, but I could handle it. I could go one frikkin’ day without an orgasm. Hell, I could do that standing on my head.

I knocked. Wanda opened the door. She took one look at my mouth and squealed.

“Omigod!” she said. “They swelled! You have Angela Jolie lips! They’re totally hot on you! I’m jealous!”

I gave her a look. “You can have ‘em.”

She giggled. “Ohhhh, aren’t you cranky! Bet you’re wishing you had a nice cock in your mouth, arentcha?”

I rolled my eyes. “Hardly.”

Wanda jumped back. “Well, come on in,” she said. “Don’t mind Greg and his friends. They’re just starting their game and shouldn’t bother us.”

I walked inside and Wanda shut the door. I took a few steps and stopped, closing my eyes.

“Oh, my,” I said. “What is that wonderful smell?”

Wanda looked at me. “What do you mean?”

I just stood there, breathing deeply. “That smell is wonderful. Are you cooking something?”

Wanda shook her head. “No.”

“Are you sure?” I said. “It’s making my nipples hard.” It really was.

Wanda giggled. “I’m not! Honest!”

We walked down the hall and turned the corner. That’s when I realized what the smell was.

Wanda’s brother Greg and three other guys were playing cards. One was smoking a cigarette and another was smoking a cigar...but the smoke wasn’t what I was smelling in the hall.

I could smell the men.

They were young, virile men with strong, masculine scents. And the way you can taste a steak that you smell cooking, I could taste their cocks in my mouth from their smell.

They paused in their game and looked at me. My mouth, specifically.

“Hey, Jackie,” said Greg. “Nice lipstick.”

I mumbled something. My mind swirled. The smell and nearness of cock was overwhelming me.

Wanda grabbed my arm. “Okay, guys,” she said. “We’re gonna go watch our movie. We won’t bother you!”

Wanda pulled me away and steered us to the couch. “You okay, cutie?”

I nodded and mumbled.

Wanda giggled. “you could probably talk clearer, you know,” she said, “if you took your thumb out of your mouth.”

Holy shit.

I pulled my thumb from my mouth, blushing. “Whatever,” I said.

Wanda giggled, then looked me up and down. “Denim shorts and a tank top,” she said. “Cool! Nice and comfy, and easy to change out of once you’re my adorable little slave.”

I clenched my teeth. “I’m not going to lose!” I said. “It just caught me by surprise. I’m fine now.”

“Okey dokey,” she said. “Anyway, I have the wine and Doritos ready to go. I’ll stick in the movie now.”

“Did you get ‘Red’?”

“No,” said Wanda, contriving an innocent face. “They were out, so I went with ‘300’".

I gave her a flat stare.

“What?” she said, her eyes way too big. “You don’t want to see three hundred guys with abdominal muscles?”

Yes, I did. That was the problem. I really wanted to see guys with abdominal muscles.

“Fine,” I said. “Whatever. Put it in.”

“I will, crabby-pants,” said Wanda. “Have some wine.”

I did. I needed to relax and decided a glass or two of wine would definitely help in that regard. Hopefully it would overwhelm the taste of cock in my mouth as well.

* * *

One hour and three glasses of wine later, my situation hadn’t improved.

I had stopped trying to fight the sensations and was laying sideways with my thumb in my mouth, my head pillowed on the couch arm-rest. The back of the couch faced the dining room table where the guys were playing their poker game, so they couldn’t see me. Even though they were twenty feet away, it smelled like they were sitting right next to me. I was dying.

Wanda was watching the movie, but she kept shooting sideway glances at me. My bare feet were pressed against her leg- it was a smallish couch- and she kept patting my calf and giggling. She had left her Blackberry on the table in front of us, right where I could see it. Smart-alecky wench.

One of the smells increased in intensity and I realized one of the guys was walking toward the couch. I popped my thumb out of my mouth. Suddenly Greg’s hips were a foot away from my head.

“Hey, Wanda,” said Greg. “We’re out of snacks. You mind if we grab a couple bags of your Doritos? I’ll replace ‘em.”

“Sure,” said Wanda. “Go ahead.”

“Thanks,” said Greg. “Say...is she okay?”

“Who, Jackie?” said Wanda.

“Yeah...the girl who’s staring at my...well, staring at me like I’m something good to eat.”

As their words slowly filtered into my head, I suddenly realized what they were talking about. Blushing, I jerked my eyes off the bulge in Greg’s jeans.

My cheeks were hot. “I’m sorry,” I said, eyes closing in embarrassment. “I was daydreaming, not staring.”

I couldn’t breathe. He smelled too powerful. My mouth watered. It was so empty. My knees were weak. He had to go away. Now.

“No problem,” he said. It sounded like he was far away, but I knew he hadn’t moved yet. Finally, his smell weakened slightly and I knew he was walking away.

“Ohhhhh, cutie, you don’t look so good,” said Wanda.

My heart pounded in my throat. My nipples ached. “I’m fine,” I said.

Wanda giggled. “Why don’t you just blow one of the guys and get it over with?”

“I’m fine!” I said. I jammed my thumb back in my mouth.

Wanda patted my calf.

I sat up. “I need something solid to eat,” I said. “Something more than potato chips.”

“Sure, no problem,” said Wanda, pausing the movie. She smirked. “Wanna get some subs?”

“Ha ha,” I said. “Whatever. That’ll work.”

I tried to stand up, but my legs were shaky. I sat back down.

“Wow,” said Wanda. “You want me to go get them and bring ‘em back?”

I blinked, then nodded. “Yeah. Yes. Please. That would be great.”

She picked up her Blackberry and slipped it into her pocket. She started for the door.

“Ummm, one thing,” I said, standing again. “Our bet...it’s just for swallowing, right? I mean, I can put one in my mouth without losing, right?”

She giggled. “Sure, cutie!” she said. “If you think you can do that, go right ahead!”

I plopped back down and Wanda left. I turned the movie back on and slid my thumb back into my mouth. I needed to orgasm so badly, I wanted to cry.

I was wrestling the compulsion so intensely that I missed the fact Greg was standing next to me again until it was too late. I looked up and Greg’s bulge was a foot away from my mouth.

“Sorry to bother you,” said Greg. “Wanda asked me to check on you a few minutes after she left.”

I bet she did.

“I’m fine,” I said. “I’m...I’m...”

Greg waited.

“I’m...”

Greg gestured. “You’re...?”

I couldn’t even speak. His cock was too close. I could smell it. I could taste it. I didn’t realize I was leaning forward until suddenly my cheek was pressed against his jeans.

I rubbed my cheek against the now-hardened bulge. “Take it out,” I said.

Greg shifted positions so the guys at the table couldn’t see what was going on. “Really?” he said.

“Yes,” I said. “Just for a minute. I just want it in my mouth for a minute.”

Greg was nervous- understandably, as he had no clue what was going on- but he unzipped his jeans. I slid my fingers inside and pulled out his cock.

“Just for a minute,” I said. “Don’t cum in my mouth,”

“I won’t,” he said. He sounded very sincere.

I slid his cock into my mouth and my whole body reacted. My nipples hardened even more, my belly muscles jumped and my hips wriggled. I savored the taste of that cock as my mouth watered around the thickness. I was breathless.

Greg remained motionless, but his breathing quickened. His cock was rock-hard in my mouth.

This was the best taste ever. My whole world shrunk to that cock in my mouth. The aroma filled my lungs and made my head misty. My lips buzzed with electricity; my tongue tasted chocolate on the underside of that rod.

I slid my lips slightly along his cock and the effect was explosive delight. My heart pounded as I took the whole delicious length into my mouth. I felt the head pressing into my throat, but the sensations weren’t invasive at all. In fact, it felt natural.

I reached up and cupped his balls. I slid his shaft halfway out, then back in. I kept my lips wrapped firmly around the base of his cock. Then I stroked my mouth up and down the length of his cock twice. I was on a cloud.

Greg was tapping my shoulder frantically, but I ignored him. I wasn’t going to let some stupid guy interfere with the most heavenly sensations I could imagine. I was building toward the most incredible climax ever, and nothing was going to stop it. I had a cock in my mouth, and I knew now that that was the key to unlocking my orgasm. This was going to be a record-breaker.

The cock thickened, then hardened even more. A wave of warmth flooded my mouth, and that unlocked my orgasm. The walls dropped and I exploded.

My squeals were muffled, but I couldn’t stop. I moaned and wriggled, twisted and writhed. My warm, wet mouth stroked over that thickness without stopping, and I saw colors the entire time. Waves of pleasure flowed over me, and I was still squealing long after the cock in my mouth had stopped throbbing.

The sensations trailed away slowly, and I opened my eyes. Greg’s cock was still in my mouth, but I at least I was aware of my surroundings again. It was then I noticed three things.

The first thing I noticed was I couldn’t remove my mouth from Greg’s cock.

The second thing I noticed was that my mouth had a suspiciously salty taste.

The third thing I noticed was Greg’s friends all standing now, looking at me with wide eyes and mouths open in surprise.

Holy shit. They were all staring at me, and I couldn’t get Greg’s cock out of my mouth.

My cheeks burned, and I slapped Greg’s thighs desperately. Greg stepped back, pulling his cock from my mouth in the process, and I gasped as my mouth suddenly felt empty again. Greg’s friends applauded.

My whole body was blushing. I glared at Greg, trying to cover my embarrassment.

“I told you not to do it in my mouth!” I said.

“I tried to tell you I was cumming!” he said. “You ignored me!”

“I did not!” I said. “I was about to stop!”

“Hey, I’m not a statue!” he said. “I’m not going to stop a girl who wants to suck that bad!”

“I do not want to suck that bad!” I said. “I just wanted a taste!”

One of Greg’s friends walked over. “Really?” he said, unzipping his pants. “’Cuz I got more of that if you still want a taste.”

“Really funny,” I said, my eyes dropping to his cock. “If you really think I’m going to spend one fucking second with your cock in my mouth, you’re...you’re...you’re...”

My whole focus shrunk down to that cock. My mouth watered as the smell filled my lungs. I slid my tongue over my lips and shuddered. I wanted...I needed...to taste that cock so bad.

I heard Greg’s voice from faraway, saying, “Damn, Hank...one look at your dick and she goes comatose,” and Hank’s response, “It’s a curse, bro.”

Hank moved closer, and I took his already hardening cock in my mouth. I didn’t try for a taste this time. My mouth stroked over that shaft immediately. My heat was growing already, and I needed him to fill my belly with cum.

I licked and sucked Hank’s cock until he exploded in my mouth, and I squealed like a slut as I swallowed as fast as I could. I had barely come down from that orgasm when one of Greg’s other friends- I didn’t know their names- stepped up for a turn.

I lost track after that. I went through all four guys, then started a second round, beginning with Greg. At some point, I had a vague impression of Wanda returning and watching while eating a sub at the dining room table, but I was too wrapped up in the blowjob to give it any thought. I continued licking, sucking and swallowing until, one-by-one, the guys stumbled off to sleep. The last guy walked away on weak legs after his third blowjob of the night and, exhausted, I passed out on the couch.

* * *

Sunlight streaming through the window woke me up the next morning. Someone had covered me with a blanket while I was sleeping. I opened one eye, but didn’t try to get up yet. I hurt way too much.

Everything hurt. My jaw ached, my neck was sore, my knees were raw and I could feel my previous evening’s activities having a predictable but embarrassing effect on my digestive system.

Furthermore, after last night’s activities, I was pretty sure I’d have to move away from Chrystal Heights forever. In fact, I had to get out of here now before they woke up. Besides the embarrassment factor of having done all four guys three times each, there was also the problem of me still having the same needs. I was all right at the moment, but if I saw a single cock, I’d be doing it all over again, and I had no intention of spending the whole day sucking cock.

I wanted to pull the blanket over my head, but I had to get out of there. Besides, I had to pee. Grumbling, I sat up.

Immediately, I realized something wasn’t right. Looking down, I gasped as I realized what the problem was.

My boobs had grown. Omigod, had they grown.

Eyes wide, I cupped my impossibly huge rack as panic set in. My tank-top was stretched close to the breaking point by rounded boobs that were at least three cup sizes fuller than the B-cups I had gone to sleep with.

I got to my feet and raced to the bathroom, heavy boobs jiggling. When I finished with the facilities, I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

My breasts were firm, round and embarrassing big. There could be no covering them up or hiding them. Nothing I had would fit these. I’d have to get an entirely new wardrobe if I didn’t get rid of these things stat. I’d look like a silly bimbo with these.

Then I noticed my lips, which had swelled even more. They had been bad last night, but now they were thicker and even more lush.

Heart pounding, I stared helplessly at the mirror. I looked like a blowjob bimbo.

I jumped then at a tapping on the bathroom door. Then I heard Wanda’s voice.

“Jackie?” she said. “You in there, cutie?”

“Yeth!” I said, opening the door. “Wanda! You need to fixth me now!”

Wanda giggled. “Wow, cutie!” she said. “What a rack! I warned you my potion would make your boobs grow. You’re lucky I took your bra off you while you were sleeping or you might have suffocated!”

I stamped my foot, causing my boobs to jiggle. “Okay, you were wight!” I said. “Now fixth me!” I blinked. “Hey, wait a minute...I’m lithping!”

Wanda giggled again. “Yep!” she said. “It’s your lips. Don’t worry...it’s adorable on you!”

“All wight, you win, okay?” I said. “Now fixth me!”

“Okey dokey,” she said. “Give me one minute.” She raced off to her room.

She was going to fix me, thank gawd. Movie night was going to be embarrassing, but at least my boobs would be back to normal and I’d be able to look at a penis without going O.C.D. on it.

Wanda returned. “Okay,” she said, holding out a strip of black leather. “Here you go.”

I blinked. “Huh?” I said. “What is that?”

Wanda giggled. “It’s your collar, silly!” she said. “You belong to me for a week! Put your collar on, lick me like a good girl and then I’ll get you fixed up.”

“What?!?” I said. “Forget it! I’m not licking you!”

“You have to!” she said. “You lost the bet!”

“I don’t care!” I said. “I’m not licking a girl!”

“Fine!” she said. “I’m not fixing you!”

“Fine!” I said. “Thee if I care!”

Greg and one of his friends appeared in the door behind Wanda. I closed my eyes as their masculine aroma filled the bathroom.

“Morning, sis,” said Greg. “What’s all the noise?”

Wanda glared at me, then turned to Greg and smiled. “Nothing!” she said. “Jackie was just telling me how much fun she had last night and how much she wants to do it again right now.”

I gasped and opened my eyes. “I did not thay that!”

Wanda giggled. “Sure she did!” she said. “Pull out your thing and show it to her, Greg! You’ll see!”

Greg blinked. “Really?” he said. He turned to his friend. “Hey, Fred, you do it. I don’t wanna do it right in front of my sister, you know?”

I gave them my best glare. “Don’t you dare!” I said, but it was too late. My gaze dropped to Fred’s hand, which was holding his cock. “Don’t you...you...”

Fred’s cock was there and it smelled so good. My mouth watered. I had to walk away now. I had to just ignore that cock and walk away.

I tried, but I couldn’t move. I realized everybody was staring at me, but it didn’t matter. I needed that cock in my mouth.

“All wight,” I said. “You can put it in my mouth...just for a minute!”

Wanda gave me a look, then turned back to the guys. “You know what?” she said. “Nevermind. I don’t think she wants it that bad after all.”

“What?!” I said. “I...I...”

“You what?” said Wanda. “You do want it?”

“Well...maybe a little...”

Wanda looked at Greg. “I wouldn’t let her have Fred’s cock in her mouth unless she lets you fuck her first.”

Greg looked weirded out. “Really?” he said. “Are you, um, pimping her out, sis?”

Wanda giggled. “Nope!” she said. “I just know what she wants and she’s too shy to ask for it. You can’t make it too easy for her, though, or she gets spoiled. So, you do her first, and if she behaves, then let her suck Fred. Then Hank can fuck her up the ass, and if she’s good, then she can suck Ken.”

They began to argue then about who would do me how. The idiots hadn’t even noticed my boobs were three times the size they had been last night. I wanted to speak up and tell them nobody was touching me, but all I could do was stare at that cock. I wanted it in my mouth so bad, I was drooling.

Wanda looked at me and said, “Hmmpph!” Then she stuck her tongue out at me, turned and walked out of the bathroom. I heard her say from the hallway, “Let me know when you guys are done. I’ll make everyone some lunch.”

* * *

Two hours later, I was showering while the guys ate the lunch Wanda had prepared.

I had been fucked once, butt-fucked twice and had given three more blowjobs. I had orgasmed after each blowjob every bit as hard as I had last night. I had never done anal before, but now I had done it twice. I was lisping even more and becoming helplessly addicted to blowjobs.

Wanda had won. There was no way around it.

I dried off, dressed and walked out to the kitchen. Wanda was there, but the guys were gone, thank goodness.

Wanda made a point of ignoring me.

“All wight,” I said. “I’m, um, sowwy.”

Wanda looked at me. “So?”

I took a deep breath. “You won fair-and-square,” I said. “I’m your slave for a week.”

Wanda looked at me. “Are you going to do what I tell you to do?”

I nodded.

Wanda narrowed her eyes. “Are you going to lick me?”

I blushed and nodded.

Wanda gave me a look. “I can’t hear you.”

I blushed brighter. “Yeth, I’ll lick you!”

Wanda pointed. “Put on your collar.”

I sighed and picked up the leather. I put it around my neck and snapped it into place.

Wanda stepped up and adjusted the collar. I felt something snap into place.

I blinked. “What was that?”

Wanda said, “A padlock. This isn’t coming off until I say so.” Then she squealed and clapped. “You’re my slave! Yay me!”

Still blushing, I nodded. “Yeth, I’m your slave,” I said. “Now, please, fixth me?”

She looked at my ridiculously plump rack. “Those will be there for a couple weeks as punishment,” she said, “but I’ll fix your blowjob problem.”

I sighed, but nodded. They were embarrassing, but there was no way around it.

Wanda walked to her room and came back out with another lipstick. “All right, cutie,” she said. “Let’s get you fixed up.”

She stood in front of me and layered the lipstick on. We waited as it dried. After a few minutes, though, I noticed something.

I looked around. “What’s that wonderful smell?” I said. “The guys are gone, so it can’t be them.”

Wanda giggled. “It’s not them,” she said. “It’s me you smell.” She held up the lipstick. “I told you I’d figure out that licking spell.”

The End