The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blackmailing Mistress Candice

Candice positioned herself in front of her webcam. She had no choice. She was being blackmailed and there was no way out of it. Earlier that week, an anonymous person in Candice’s math class had captured video of her cheating on his/her camera-phone. The anonymous person had contacted her blog on a popular social networking site and informed her that they would show the video to the teacher and the administration if she did not meet their demands. Candice was already on thin ice with the school administration. Her freshman year, she was caught being serviced by one of her professor’s in his office. When the school fired him, two of Candice’s other teachers (one male and one female), quit saying that they didn’t have time for work and had to devote all their free time to serving Candice. The school set up special meetings and gave special training to all of Candice’s teachers, so that none of them would fall astray again.

Candice was halfway through the second semester of her sophomore year without incident until now.

The anonymous blackmailer had demanded that Candice perform an erotic striptease on webcam. The performance was to be hosted on his/her website and would be hidden so that no one else would ever be able to see it. Of course, this anonymous person simply used this as an excuse to record the video in real time and then use it later to blackmail her into making more videos.

The anonymous person was a classmate of Candice’s named Jake. Jake was a hard-working student. He was a pre-med major in his final year of undergrad at one of the top universities in the country. His whole life he had always been at the top of his class. He didn’t consider himself especially smart, but he knew that his work-ethic and focus far exceeded any of his fellow students. Jake’s typical day consisted of six straight hours of studying every day after class followed by a strict 45 minute circuit-training exercise routine. He was clean-cut, proper, the model college student that any university would be proud to showcase.

Jake didn’t have a girlfriend. He was attractive and in great shape, but school was his only focus and he refused to let anyone or anything break him from his current routine. His favorite thing about himself was his incredible ability of self-control. The only thing that had ever been able shake his concentration and cloud his mind was a fellow student named Candice. Jake and Candice had taken two classes together, but had never spoken. He had always been too afraid that if he approached her and spoke with her, he would fall head over heels for this girl that seemed so unattainable to him.

Jake was waiting at his website and his heart started racing as he saw Candice sign on. The camera started buffering and Jake got in position. He had picked a time for Candice to perform when his roommates were going to be gone and he could be completely undisturbed. He wore headphones to drown out the sound from the outside world. He wanted this to be perfect.

Jake had memorized every clothed inch of Candice. Her perfect blonde hair, her beautiful face, her perky tits, her incredible ass, and her beautiful green eyes drove him crazy. Jake had been caught by Candice on more than one occasion staring at her during class. Jake thought that perhaps Candice’s most impressive feature was her washboard stomach. Jake did 300 crunches a day, but he knew that he would never be able to get abs as rock hard as hers.

She always dressed so sexy. Even when she wasn’t trying, she just emanated sex. Jake wasn’t the only person in the class to notice Candice either. Students would often get to class an hour early to sit in the area where Candice would usually sit. On days when Candice wouldn’t show up to class, the professor and the rest of the students would be so sluggish and disappointed that the class was completely unbearable. Every class students, both male and female, would ask Candice if she would like to study with them or work on class assignments with them. It was as if she was the reason why many of her fellow students got out of bed in the morning.

The webcam finally finished buffering and the show was about to begin.

The girl that Jake had spent so much time thinking about was now in front of him on his computer, ready to serve him. He could not contain his delight. Candice came into view of the camera and bent down in front of it. Her green eyes staring directly into the camera, she stated “Well, I don’t know who you are, and I wish you wouldn’t make me do this. Is there anyway for me to make you change your mind?”

Jake had set up a messenger chat on the website so that he could instruct Candice during her performance if he didn’t think she was giving it her all. Her plea for mercy only made him more excited. He inserted an emoticon shaking its little yellow head “no”. Tonight, Jake was in control.

Through his headphones, he heard some trance music start to play in Candice’s room. There was no singing, but he could hear a several murmurs in the track. It was as if the author had recorded whispers and layered them on top of each other over and over again. It was impossible to make out the words and it wouldn’t have been his first choice for something to dance to, but he knew he really wouldn’t be paying much attention to the music once Candice started dancing.

Candice stood a few yards away from the webcam and removed her shirt. She was wearing a sexy red push-up bra. A small pendant necklace sat snuggly in between her tits. She danced as she approached the camera and then she started girating her hips to the music. Jake was once again drawn to her magnificent midsection. Those abs were so hard, and immediately, so was he. Today she was wearing a diamond stud in her belly button and it twinkled to the background light as she swayed her hips back and forth.

Back and forth she swayed her hips, back and forth. Sometimes in a circular motion, sometimes side to side. Jake was staring intently at his screen. He noticed a pattern in the way she moved and without noticing it, he started to sway as well.

Candice started to speak as she moved her hips back and forth. She spoke in a very erotic and forceful tone. As she spoke, Jake got harder and harder. His cock was throbbing, he started to play with himself, but stopped immediately. He didn’t want to ruin this by cumming at the beginning of her performance.

“What’s your name?” Candice asked into the microphone. Jake refused to answer and he continued to stare as she swayed back and forth.

“Oh, you’re still shy?” Candice asked “Well I have just the thing for that.” Candice sped up her movements and Jake’s heart raced. He started breathing very rapidly as his excitement continued to build. Candice continued to talk to him in a very sexy, erotic manner. He had never understood the allure of phone sex until now. Candice asked Jake to focus directly into the crystal firmly planted in her belly button. She moved faster and faster and Jake could start to see sweat forming around the belly button ring. Jake realized that he had been sweating for a while. He was breathing so hard and his heart was beating so fast, he had practically sweat through his shirt. He removed his shirt, doing his best to not break concentration from her belly button for too long. Candice’s voice slowed and so did her movements. “Relax. Just relax and watch me now. I want you to continue to stare directly into the crystal and just relax.” Candice said in a slow, soft voice. “You’ve had such a long day, and now it’s time to relax. Just focus all of your attention completely on the crystal and relax.”

Jake felt his breathing slow and his heart stop pounding.

“It’s ok, you don’t need to think right now.” Candice continued. “There’s no reason why we can’t both enjoy this right now. Just listen to my voice and do as I say and I promise that I’ll make you feel good.”

This was the greatest day of Jake’s life and he wanted to continue to make the most of it. He put all of his focus on the crystal in Candice’s belly button and the words she was speaking to him. It was getting progressively harder to concentrate on what she was specifically saying, so he stopped trying and just listened to the sound of her voice.

“Relax….Relax and just feel your whole body get loose and limp. Your whole body is relaxing so much, relaxing with each sway of my hips.”

Jake’s body was completely relaxed and his eyes were beginning to get heavy. Candice’s swaying hips were becoming blurry to him as he the whole world seemed to be moving in slow motion

“…3…..2………..1. Sleep!” Candice commanded

And Jake was out.

“You will continue to listen to my voice as you go deeper and deeper. My voice is the only sound you hear right now as my words have become your thoughts. Listening to my voice and obeying my commands brings you pleasure. And you want to feel as much pleasure as possible. What is your name?” she asked.

Jake responded giving the young hypnoteuse his full name.

“Ok Jake. Who are you? Do you also have a webcam?”

Jake gave a detailed history of whom he was (including his hobbies, his major, and his goals in life) and then informed Candice that he did have a webcam. She instructed him to turn it on and he complied without resistance.

Candice gazed at her helpless slave for the first time. He was sitting in a computer chair, shirtless and wearing headphones. Candice vaguely recognized him as someone she had seen on campus.

“Have we ever spoken, Jake?” she asked. “No” he responded.

“Jake, from now on you will refer to me as mistress or goddess. It will give you great pleasure to obey this command, as well as all of my other commands. And you do like pleasure, don’t you Jake?”

“Yes goddess” he responded as he slowly nodded his head.

“Good slave. From now on I am going to call you slave or slut or whatever other word I can think of until you can earn your real name back. And you so desperately want to earn your name back. You’ll do anything to get it back. And the only way you can get it back, is by obeying my commands and showing me that you can be the best little slut-slave around.

Stand up slave and unplug those headphones. It’s time for you to dance.”

Jake rose to his feet as Candice turned on some music. Jake was not a dancer and he looked ridiculous as his mistress pointed and laughed.

“Now lose the rest of the clothes slut!” his mistress commanded.

Jake stripped naked. A wave of pleasure passed over him as he obeyed his goddess’ command. Jake was completely naked sporting a full on erection on cam. Candice decided that there would be several encore performances of her new slave for all of the world wide web to see. As he danced, she schemed up all the wonderful punishments that she would bestow upon him.

“Stop dancing slave and sit back down.”

Jake moved back to his chair and took a seat. He was panting heavily from the exotic dance that he had just performed.

“Sleep!” Candice said as she snapped her fingers. And Jake was out.

“Good slave. I am pleased. Do you have a girlfriend?”

Jake shook his head no.

“How about a boyfriend?” Candice inquired.

Jake once again shook his head no. Candice would see to it that this attractive little slave of hers would service many men and women for her own financial gains.

“Well my little slut-slave, you are just too weak. You fell asleep before I could finish my dance. When I snap my fingers your eyes will open and you will once again watch me dance. Except now instead of getting sleepier with each sway of my hips, you are going to get hornier and hornier.

“Snap!”

Jake opened his eyes and stared at the computer screen. Candice had zoomed out and her full body was on display. She was shaking and girating. She moved in such a sensual rhythm, Jake felt his cock tighten beyond belief. He started to reach for his cock, but was scolded by Candice and told to wait. She turned around and shook her ass for the camera, bending over and rising back up. Jake’s cock was ready to explode. He wanted to stroke it so badly, but he couldn’t. His mistress wouldn’t let him. Candice scooted closer with the camera and started playing with her bra strap. Jake had long waited to see her free her twins. She spoke into her microphone and Jake listened attentively.

“Now my little slut, I bet right now you want to cum more than anything else in the world. And I want to let you, but you’re going to have to do something for me. I want you to gently grab your cock with your hand. DO NOT STROKE SLAVE! You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to. I want you to gently grab your own cock and position it towards your face. You are going to swallow all of your cum for me.”

Jake got into position and stared at his own cock. Candice allowed Jake to envision what it would be like to fuck her. His mind melted and he felt all of his muscles tighten as he was desperately awaiting release. Candice slowly counted up and Jake’s cock began to shake. He still hadn’t begun stroking. As her count got higher his whole body was writhing and he was dripping precum all over himself. Finally Candice shouted “Cum for me now!” and he exploded in a volcano of cum. He tried to scream out, but he gagged on his own cum. He swallowed every drop and then relaxed completely.

“Good slave.” his mistress said. “You will not remember anything that has occurred today. You will think that you had a change of heart and decided not to blackmail me because I am so beautiful and you are in love with me. From now on you will be addicted to the taste of your own cum. You will always want to taste your own cum, every day.

From now on, you will strive as hard as you can in life. You will work even harder to be more successful. You will want to be successful because you will want to take care of me. I am beautiful and I deserve to be spoiled. I deserve everything you have and you will give me everything. Do you understand?”

Jake nodded yes. Any thoughts of resistance had been completely removed from his mind.

Candice had a slight change of heart. She knew she could humiliate him and she could ruin his life, if she wanted. But then he would have been no good to her. She was smart and she wasn’t about to turn down an opportunity like this. Jake would be given the opportunity to serve his Mistress Candice for the rest of her life, or until she got tired of him.