The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blandman vs. Dr. J

Every superhero has an arch enemy. It’s one of the unwritten rules of the universe. If a superhero exists without a natural enemy, an enemy is created, and if an enemy finds he has no superhero to get in his way, he soon finds a new superhero with whom he can match wits. No one knows how the universe does this. No one’s even bothered to ask the universe why and even if anyone had bothered to ask why, the universe most likely wouldn’t answer so it’s just one of those mysteries that to this day remains unanswered.

Blandman’s arch enemy was Derek Jacoby. Derek was a mad scientist or at least, that’s what he claimed on his business cards and that’s what he told the ladies when he was trying to impress them. In truth, Derek had flunked out of MIT, mainly he said, because of the institutional fears of the ideas that he had wrought, but mainly it was because he couldn’t get a passing grade in any of his courses.

Thoroughly convinced that the world was out to get him, Derek turned to a life of crime but because he needed to make a living and because he needed to put food on the table and because he needed money to fuel his outrageous and somewhat questionable experiments, Derek got a job. Derek worked in the mail room.

At first, he just delivered the mail but in time, he’d moved up. Now, he was in charge of the mail room and all the little mail room people, they were all his little minions. He’d cackle to himself when he thought a thought like that, but he never cackled too loudly because he didn’t want anyone to hear him cackle because if they did, then people would think he was stupid and besides, if his boss heard him cackle, he might get fired, but even when he wasn’t cackling out loud, he was still cackling in his mind.

Every day when Derek got out of bed, Derek asked himself two questions. The first was would this finally be the day that he was going to get rid of that cursed Blandman once and for all. The second was would this finally be the day he was finally going to get laid. So far, the answer had always been no, but that was about to change.

Derek had built himself a laser. It had taken him a while given his meager financial resources and given his inadequacies in the field of lasers, his laser didn’t work, or at least, it didn’t work as expected.

Derek knew enough to know what the problem was. Lasers were beams of focused light. He knew that. He’d built a machine capable of generating focused light but what he lacked was the intensity.

Derek once again cursed the establishment for his failure and then because it seemed the establishment didn’t much care whether he liked it or not, he cursed the establishment again and for all his cursing, he still had a laser that did nothing.

Or did it?

* * *

With a name like Sue, one would have expected Sue to be the prototypical girl next door but that really was just her cover. One hardly would have expected Sue to be a secret agent which was exactly what she was and even more than that, one hardly would have expected to find her in a locked room with a beam of light boring into her mind.

As far as Derek was concerned, Sue not only was the girl next door but Sue was his sister. He’d invited her over to have some coffee and in keeping with her cover and because she didn’t really have a whole lot of secret agent things that needed doing, Sue had gone over to have coffee with Derek.

She hadn’t known the coffee was drugged but then if she had known the coffee was drugged, she wouldn’t have drunk it and if she hadn’t drunk it, this story would have gone in a completely different direction.

She was dressed only in a little pink thong and a matching bra. Her hands were bound together and pulled up over her head and off in the corner, there was man sitting there watching her.

She peered at the man. “Derek? Derek, is that you?”

The man got up and came to the girl. “’Bout time you woke up,” he said.

“Derek, you better let me go right now.”

“’Fraid not, sis. You see, I’m an evil genious. I bet you didn’t know that, did you, but I’m an evil genious.”

Sue shook her head. “You little shit. If you don’t let me go right now, I’m going to tell mom and dad and then you’re going to be in big trouble.”

“Sorry. No can do. You see, I’m about to test my equipment and you’re going to help me.”

Sue shook against the restraints but again, they held tight. “God damn it, Derek, let me go.”

But Derek wasn’t paying any attention to her. He picked something up and he even whistled as he came over to where his sister was.

“What’s that,” Sue asked.

“It’s a collar. Now hold still while I put it on.”

Derek should have known better. Telling Sue to hold still was exactly the wrong thing to say. She tried to kick him but strung up as she was, her kick lacked the power it should have had. “Knock it off,” she said as she tried to kick him again. “Knock if off.”

“You knock it off,” but this time, Derek was smart enough to come up on Sue from behind and even though he still managed to get a couple of kicks in the shin, he managed to get the collar in place.

The collar held the head up and made it impossible for Sue to bend her neck. Derek stepped back and admired his handiwork and he couldn’t help cackling again.

“Would you stop cackling,” his sister said. “You look like such a doofus when you do that.”

“I am not a doofus.”

“Then stop acting like one.”

“I’ll show you what I am,” the man said. He grabbed a remote control and suddenly Sue felt herself being lifted even further up until if she stretched herself just enough, if she was perched on her tippy toes, then she could barely touch the ground.

“Come on, Derek. I’m going to tell mom and dad.”

“What are you going to tell them? Are you going to tell them what a slut you are?”

Sue’s eyes flashed in anger. “I am not a slut,” she said, “and besides, you’re such a virgin, you wouldn’t know what a slut was anyways.”

Even as she’d talked, the head of the device had been moved into place. “After I’m done with you, I think you’ll admit you’re a slut.”

Whatever the device was, it was pointed right at her. “Derek, no,” she pleaded. “No, don’t.”

Derek wasn’t listening to her. He pressed the button that activated the beam.

Sue had no choice but to look. The collar kept her head up and it kept her looking into the beam but surprisingly, the effects of the beam weren’t as destructive as she’d thought they’d be. In fact, she was feeling kind of good now that the beam or whatever it was had proved to be harmless. That didn’t mean she wasn’t going to rip Derek a new one as soon as she got free from here. She knew the kid had delusions of grandeur but really, this was just going too far.

She hadn’t even realized what it was doing to her. The effects were subtle at first. She hardly noticed the fact that her pussy was getting just a little excited or that she was thinking what she’d liked to do to her boyfriend as soon as she got out of here.

But the thoughts continued to grow and soon Sue realized that something was wrong. Why was she getting more and more sexually excited. Why was she starting to want more than just her boyfriend’s cock when any old cock would do.

No, that wasn’t right. Why was she wanting cock at all. She should want to get out of here. She should be trying to get free. She shouldn’t be standing there thinking about what a cock would feel like inside her.

She wanted to shake her head but the collar she wore wouldn’t allow that. She kept looking into the beam. She knew the beam was doing this to her but it was just that she was finding it hard to figure out where her thoughts ended and where those that the beam was imposing on her began.

“What’s the matter, sis. Ain’t you got nothing to say to me?”

Sue was panting just a little. “You ... you little shit. Let me go.”

“Let you go? Why, sis, I’m surprised at you. You’ve always been such a goody too shoes. I’d think you’d wanted to know what it was like to just fuck and fuck and fuck.”

“No,” Sue whimpered. “No.”

But there it was, a new thought taking hold in her mind. She wanted to reject it. She tried to push it away but it kept coming back and now it was becoming even harder to resist. Why should she care what the beam was doing to her. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to—

No! She tried to stop herself. No. Concentrate. Your name is Sue Jacoby. You’re a spy. You’re brother’s a little shit. He’s trying to break you down but don’t let him. Fight it. Hang onto yourself. Come on. Fight it.

But why fight it. God, she loved the way her panties pulled up between her legs. God, she felt so hot. She wanted to ... to do ... to do something but she was finding it harder and harder to remember.

Hold on, she told herself. Hold on. Don’t let him do this to you.

Sue moaned again. But really what were they doing? Nothing really.

She had to get out of there. She had to escape. She had to ... to ... oh geez, she had to go fuck. Get the fuck out of here and grab a guy off the street. Hell, maybe two. She’d go down in front of him. Down on her hands and knees. She couldn’t wait for him to peel her panties down over her bottom and then he could come up behind her and he could take his cock and he could ...

No, no, no. Think of something. Think of anything. Think of ... of ... her boyfriend ... he was ... was ... oh shit, she had to think. He was ... he was ... he was—

Why couldn’t she remember his name? She wondered if he had a nice, big cock that he could stick in her.

No, she told herself. No. Stop it. Concentrate.

Her mind finally gave up.

She needed to fuck, Sue told herself. She needed to fuck. It was all that really mattered. She needed to fuck. A cock in her mouth and one in her cunt and maybe even one in her ass. Yeah, she could handle that and maybe more cocks waiting in the wings. Oh yeah, that was good. She lived to fuck. She loved to fuck. It was the only thing that mattered to her. It was the only thing she’d ever wanted to do. It was the only thing that ever would matter to her.

Sue moaned again.

She loved to fuck.

* * *

Derek rubbed his hands together and he cackled to himself. He wasn’t at work so he was free to cackle all he wanted and the hand rubbing thing was something he’d seen a villain do in the movies and he’d always wanted to do it himself, but he’d never had a chance before. Oh sure, he’d practiced it in front of a mirror but it really wasn’t the same thing as doing it for real.

He looked at his sister. He could tell she wasn’t struggling anymore. She seemed to have forgotten that she’d been tied up or that she’d been forced to look at the beam or that it was her brother that had done this to her. She was standing there and looking and she was doing nothing else.

It was time to switch the beam off. Derek toggled the switch and the beam stopped.

* * *

Sue blinked. Something had changed. She could tell. Something had changed. She still needed to fuck but it was different now. Moments before ... moments before, it had been all she could think of. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Cock, cock, cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

But there was more to that now. She could think of other things now. It was only that she didn’t want to think of anything else.

There was her brother looking at her, leering at her really. She couldn’t help but moan. Her pussy was so hot. “Derek,” she demanded angrily, “Derek, God damn it. What the fuck did you do to me, Derek?”

“I think I just turned you into a little cock-hungry fuck slut,” Derek said. “Why? What do you think I did?”

Sue was so distracted that she didn’t even bother to answer. It wasn’t her fault, she told herself, but when her brother called her a cock-hungry fuck slut, it just made her pussy all hot and wet and horny.

“Well,” Derek was saying.

Sue stared at him dumbly.

“What do you think I did,” Derek asked again.

“I ... I ...” Sue licked her lips. “Oh my God, what did you do to me?”

Derek removed the collar so that Sue could finally look down and then he unzipped his pants and he pulled out his cock. “I think it’s not so much a matter of what I did to you,” he said, “as it’s a matter of what you want me to do to you. Tell me. What would you like me to do with this cock?”

Sue looked at her brother’s cock and she knew exactly what she wanted him to do with that cock. She tried to hold back but even now, she could feel herself wavering. She knew it was wrong but she just didn’t care. She looked at her brother’s cock and then she looked him in the eyes. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“But I’m your brother,” Derek said.

Sue knew he was teasing her but it just didn’t matter. “I don’t care,” she said. “I don’t care and you know it. I just need to be fucked and I need it bad. Come on, Derek. Fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“Well, I suppose I oughtta. I mean, you are my older sister and you did tell me that I should always do what you told me to.”

“God damn it, Derek—”

“Don’t worry, sis. I’ll give you what you want.”

Derek pressed a button on the remote control he’d been holding and suddenly, Sue could feel the restraints that had bound her hands above her head being loosened. She could stand on her feet without perching herself on her tippy toes and then even more slack was being played out and suddenly, she didn’t have to hold her hands above her head.

Her brother was circling around behind her and she could feel his hands on her ass. A finger crooked its way into her thong. “How about we lose this,” he said with a grin.

“Stop fucking around,” Sue commanded, “and hurry up and fuck me.”

Derek grinned again and then he pulled the thong down. “Bend over, slut,” he told her sister.

Sue hardly could do anything less. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad and she felt as if she didn’t get a cock soon, that she was going to end up going out of her fucking mind.

She could feel the head of her brother’s cock as it played up against her warm, wet pussy. Fuck me, she thought. Fuck me. Fuck me. For God’s sake, fuck me.

She moaned as she felt that cock pry her lips apart and then that cock was pushing up against her. Her pussy resisted not because it didn’t want her brother’s dick but because she just wasn’t all that used to having a cock in there.

Sue moaned as she felt her brother push his way inside her. Oh fuck, that was good. She could feel her brother pushing deeper. Oh God. That was so fucking good.

“Oh yeah, sis. I got my cock in your pussy. How’s that feel, sis? How’s that feel to have my cock between your legs?”

Sue groaned. “Oh geez ... it ... it ... it feels so ... so ... so fucking good.”

“I take it you like this then.”

“You know I do,” Sue said.

“Tell me what you want then.”

Sue groaned. “You bastard. You made me want this, didn’t you?”

“Tell me what you want.”

“God damn it. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you fill my pussy with your cum, you ass hole.”

“Well, if that’s what you want then.”

Sue groaned as she felt it. She could feel that cock swell inside her and even as she felt the first burst of cum, she could feel it. Her pussy was cumming and it was cumming hard. She couldn’t believe how hard her pussy was cumming. It felt so good.

It was only then that Sue realized what she’d just done. She was horrified. She’d just gone and let her little brother fuck her. How the hell could she have let herself do that.

And yet, even as she stood there with the cum still fresh between her legs, she could feel the need building inside her.

“You want something, slut,” her brother asked.

Sue bit her lip. She had to say no, but ... but ...

“I asked you something,” her brother said. “Do you want something? Do you want to get fucked?”

Sue groaned. She’d been doing okay until he’d asked that last question. She’d been doing okay until he’d asked her if she wanted to get fucked.

“What’s that, sis. I don’t think I caught it. Did you say something? Did you say you wanted to get fucked? Do you want to get fucked by me?”

“Yes-s-s-s-s,” Sue groaned and then almost immediately, she realized what she’d said. “I mean no. No, I don’t want it.”

“Come on, sis. You can do better than that. Make up your mind. You can tell me what you want. Do you want to get fucked by me?”

Sue couldn’t help herself. Her pussy was on fire and she knew what she needed. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me. Come on. Don’t make me wait. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

“That’s all you had to say, Sis. After all, you know me. I’m your loving brother so if you want something, all you have to do is ask.”

Sue could feel the cock coming up behind her. She could feel the head of it wedging up between her lips. She didn’t care whose cock it was anymore. All she cared about was getting it inside her.

“God damn, Sis. You sure do have a tight, little pussy. You must not be getting a whole lot of cock, but I’ll bet that’s about to change, isn’t it?”

Sue groaned. It wasn’t like she hadn’t had sex before but Derek was right. She’d been saving herself for the right cock but now it seemed, just about any cock was the right cock.

Sue groaned. But right now, there was that cock between her legs and that cock felt so good. She groaned again. She knew she just couldn’t get enough cock.

“Maybe I should put my cock in your butt.”

“No,” Sue groaned.

“No?”

“No,” Sue moaned again. “Pussy only please.”

Sue almost thought she could hear the little twerp smile. “Whatever you say. You’re the boss.”

That last part stung because Sue knew she wasn’t the boss but then she groaned again. He could say whatever he wanted to her just so long as he kept fucking her with that big, hard cock.

She was going to cum. She knew it. She’d already cum twice more since her brother had stuck his cock in her again but those had been small ones and this one was going to be anything but small. Sue moaned again. She seemed to be almost on a perpetual state of being ready to cum. All she needed was the cock to finish her off.

Sue gasped. She was cumming again and so was he. It felt so good. Oh geez. It felt so fucking good.

Derek pulled out of her after that but Sue could feel her pussy getting hot again. God damn it. What the fuck was wrong with her. Didn’t it ever stop?”

Derek untied her hands and then handed her a pill and some water. “Here. Take this. It’ll minimize the effects of the laser.”

Sue looked at the pill and then she grabbed it. She tossed it in her mouth and she swallowed it down. She didn’t know what the pill was going to do but it couldn’t be worse than wanting to have her stupid brother fuck her all day long.

The pill didn’t take effect at least not right away but gradually, the feelings began to subside. Gradually, she began to find herself being able to think about other things than having a cock between her legs. It wasn’t like she wasn’t thinking about cock. It was just that she was able to control her need for it but only barely.

They’d moved out of the basement and up to the kitchen by then. Sue had gone and cleaned herself up but she was still naked just in case she needed to get fucked again. It would have been so easy because the need never really went away but for the moment at least, the need was under control. She’d poured herself a cup of coffee and she looked at her brother. “God damn it, Derek. Why’d you do that to me?”

“Because I’m a super-villain,” Derek answered. “It’s what I do.”

In spite of the situation, Sue just laughed. “You’re not a super-villain. You’re barely a super-villain wannabe.”

“I am to a super-villain,” Derek raged, “and I think you’d better be nicer to me now considering it’s me that controls these,” he said, holding up the vial of pills.

It pained her to back down to the little shit but Sue knew she had to. “What are those,” she asked.

“Just a little something I cooked up, but if you don’t want to spend all your time with a dick between your legs, you’ll be a little nicer to me.”

Sue caught herself just in time. The pills might have diminished her urge to fuck but they hadn’t suppressed it entirely and when Derek had said she might be spending all her time with a dick between her legs, it had taken every ounce of restraint not to give in to what she really wanted. “Okay, so you want to be a super-villain. Fine. But why’d you do ... you know ... why’d you do this to me?”

“Sis, I’m surprised. You should have figured that out by now.”

“What?”

“A super-villain needs henchmen and you’re going to be my henchman.”

Sue snorted at that. “Yeah right.”

“Yeah, that is right because if you don’t do exactly what I say, I’m not going to give you any of these.” Derek shook the vial again. “So if you want to be nothing more than a little fuck slut who’ll bang every cock in town—”

Sue couldn’t help but moan at that.

“You’ll do exactly what I want you to do.”

Sue Jacoby let out a low sigh. “What do you want me to do?”

“Now that’s more like it,” Derek said. “I want you to help me get rid of my arch nemesis.”

Sue groaned. “Who’s your arch nemesis?”

“Blandman.”

“Blandman? He’s your arch nemesis! He’s even more inept than you are.”

“I am not inept,” Derek screamed. He shook the pills at his sister. “I am not inept.”

Sue meekly backed down. “What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to go into work and I want you to get the access codes to contact Blandman.”

“But—”

Derek held up his hand. “Spare me. I know you work for the government. I know you’re a spy and I know you can get access to these codes. I want you to get them.”

“Okay.”

“After you get the codes, I’ll tell you what you need to do.”

“Okay,” Sue answered meekly.

* * *

Blandman was sitting at home when the phone call came. He almost didn’t hear it and when he did, he almost refused to believe it because no one ever called the Bland-Phone, except telemarketers, of course. They seemed to call him all the time. But it was the Bland-Phone and it wasn’t like he could just let an answering machine pick it up. “Hello?”

“Is this Bland-Man?”

That was a surprise. Actually, two really. The first was that the call really was for him and the second was that the caller was being as polite as she was. Usually, whenever someone called him, it was because they had no choice and they were pretty much pissed off or stressed out by the time they got to him. “Yeah,” he said. “This is Bland-Man.”

The woman on the other end of the line gave the coded response and then she said, “We have a situation here which needs your attention. We need you to report immediately. Are you ready?”

The BlandMobile was gassed up so yeah, he was ready. He told the agent so.

“Good.” She gave him an address. “I want you to meet me there. How soon can you be there?”

Blandman looked at his watch. He hated leaving a TV show in the middle but that was the price you paid for being a superhero. “Fifteen to twenty minutes, I guess.”

“Fine. I’ll see you then,” and the line went dead.

Blandman stared at the phone for a moment and then he got up and headed for the door.

The BlandMobile was little more than a Beige Chevy Chevette. Every once in a while, Blandman thought of replacing the car but it ran and it was his and considering the fact that no one hardly ever called him, he just couldn’t see making payments on something he just wasn’t going to use that often.

His ruminations brought him back to the case at hand. There was a reason no one ever called him. Even Blandman had to admit it. As a superhero, all he could do was heat water and freeze it. So why the hell would anyone want to talk with him.

He was still debating that when he pulled up at the address. He was late but he’d had a lot of red lights. Not for the first time, Blandman wished he could fly. It would make it so much easier to get around.

A woman got out of the car in front of him. “You’re late,” she said.

“Sorry,” the man said. “Traffic.”

Sue Jacoby nodded even as she looked the man up and down. God, he really was so bland but she wondered about his cock. She wondered if it was as bland as the rest of him.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. Keep your mind on the job.

But it was so hard. It had been over an hour since Derek had fucked her last and while she knew she was able to function, the need to get a cock inside her was always there.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. If you want to get anymore of those pills from Derek, you won’t fuck this up. “Come on,” she said. “Follow me.”

“You still haven’t told me what the job is,” Blandman said.

“No, I haven’t,” said Sue even as she led the man up the walkway to the house. “We’ve got a suspect inside that we think you might be able to help with.”

“Who?”

“Derek Jacoby.”

Blandman shrugged and it was clear the name meant nothing to him. Sue couldn’t help smirking to herself. Her punk ass brother was so insignificant that even this pathetic superhero didn’t know who he was but it was only a momentary victory. Her brother still had the pills she needed. “So what’s the plan,” Blandman asked.

“The plan is you go first—”

“Me? Why me? You know what I can do.”

“I do and so does he. He respects you. He thinks what you do is cool.”

“He does,” Blandman asked with surprise. There was something wrong here but he couldn’t figure out what.

“So you go in first,” Sue said even as she pulled her gun out of its holster. “He’ll recognize you so he won’t suspect anything and then I’ll come after you and I’ll get the drop on him.”

They were at the door and Sue was turning the door knob.

There was something wrong, Blandman told himself. He just couldn’t figure out what.

He never saw it coming, the gun that swung down on his head. He crumpled to the floor stunned and even as he laid there, he knew someone was injecting him with something. He had only a few moments of consciousness before the lights went out.

When Derek finally came to, he found his hands had been tied together and he found he was suspended from a hook above him. He’d been stripped down to his underwear and someone had placed a collar around his neck but the worst thing was he found himself staring at a most menacing looking device.

“So, I see you’re awake,” an unseen man cackled from somewhere behind him. “It’s about time.”

Derek would have shook his head if it would have made a difference but his intended victim couldn’t see him. Cackling was so passe.

A man popped into view. He was rubbing his hands and cackling gleefully. “Do you know who I am,” he asked.

“I’d guess you’re probably Derek Jacoby.”

“No. Not anymore I’m not. I’ve got a new name. You can call me ... Dr. J.”

“Okay, fine.”

“What do you mean, fine? Is that all you’ve got to say for yourself?”

“I don’t even know who you are.”

“I’m the super-villain who’s going to destroy you,” Dr. J said. “When I hit you with my beam, I’m going to turn you into a sex-crazed sex addict. You won’t be able to think about anything else but sex. When I’m done with you, there won’t be a Blandman anymore. There’ll just be a pitiful hulk where Blandman used to be. What do you think about that?”

“Whatever.”

“You don’t believe me. Well, I’ll show you.” Dr. J grabbed the controls. “Prepare to say good bye to your sanity,” the man said and with that, he jammed his finger down on the control button.

And nothing happened.

Derek pressed the button again and again, nothing happened.

“Um, I’m still here.”

“Shut up.” Derek pressed the button again and again, nothing happened.

“Um, it seems like you seem to be having some problems.”

“Shut up.”

“I suppose you think I’m going to untie you.”

“Nah. Don’t bother. I’m just fine right here.”

“What?”

“I said I’m fine right here. You’re just going to have to tie me up again when the machine’s ready to go again so what’s the point.”

“You don’t want to be untied?”

“To tell the truth, I just want to get it over with.”

“What do you mean you want to get it over with?”

“Do you know what it’s like to be me? You go to the Justice League barbecue and guess what, when you get to the front of the line, they’ve run out of just about everything. You never get invited to the company Christmas party and no one ever wants to introduce you to anyone they know and there’s no way in hell you’re going to end up on the cover of Time.”

“Stop being such a whiner.”

“I’m not whining,” Blandman said. “You asked and I’m telling you. You want to fry my brain, then fine. It’s not that much different than the way things are now so I’ll just stay here until you get that thing fixed.”

“No, you won’t. You’re in my way.”

“I’m not in your way. You’ve got plenty of room.”

Derek thumbed the remote and Blandman’s arms lowered. He untied the erstwhile superhero. “I said get out of there. Now, go wait over there while I get this fixed.”

Blandman shook his head. “I would have expected better of you,” he said. “I would have thought you would have had your act together better than this.”

“Shut up. Wait in the corner.”

“Make it quick, okay. I haven’t got all day.”

Derek was grumbling to himself as he got a chair out and stood on it. He pressed a button. Okay, he had power. He pressed another button. Okay, the coils had power, too. He pressed another button. Nothing happened. Weird. He pressed it again and he got the same result. Weird. Really weird.

He got down off the chair and kicked it aside. Stupid equipment. After he disposed of this idiot Blandman, he was going to rebuild the equipment so it wouldn’t have this kind of problem again.

He shoved a table out of the way and he put his hand on a metal casing. It was ice cold. How the hell did coolant freeze?

His back was to the machine as he opened the top and peered into the reservoir. He got a flashlight and he shone it down into the container. That was weird. It looked like there was liquid so why did the diagnostics say it was frozen.

Derek Jacoby never heard the machine start up but he felt it when the beam activated and suddenly he was taking the full brunt of it in his backside just below his waist.

Derek just stood there as the beam continued to pour its energy into his body. He wanted to move. He tried to move but he found he couldn’t. He was trapped there as the beam continued to do its work.

Blandman stood there and watched. With the coolant now unfrozen, the machine was running find. He let the remote go supposing that the machine would shut itself off eventually but in the meantime, it was probably a good time to make good his escape.

He walked up out of the basement to find Sue Jacoby standing there. She had a gun trained on Blandman. “Where’s my brother,” she demanded.

He might be able to freeze water and heat it back up again but guns were a different matter altogether. Blandman looked glumly at the gun in the agent’s hand and then he shrugged and he jerked his thumb back down in the basement. “Down there,” he said.

“What’s he doing down there?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you should go see.”

“You trying to get smart with me?”

Blandman shook his head. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

“You said he’s busy?”

“Something like that.”

“Well no need to interrupt him if he’s busy then but you’ll do.”

“Do?”

“I’m horny,” the woman said. “I’m always horny. I need to fuck, but if Derek’s busy, you’ll do. Take off your clothes.”

Blandman wasn’t sure how long it would be before Derek could get himself free from the beam but he didn’t want to be there when he did. “But—”

“Look,” Sue said. “I’ve seen your file. You’re not immune to bullets so take off your clothes right now.”

Blandman looked at the gun but Sue was right. He wasn’t bulletproof so he started taking off his clothes.

“All of them,” Sue said when it seemed as if the man was going to stop at his underwear. “Take them all off.”

Blandman shrugged and removed the rest of his clothes.

Almost from the instant the man’s cock came into view, her eyes locked on the man’s cock. “That’s a nice bit of cock that you got there,” she said. “Sit down on that table there and lean back,” she said.

The man sat. The man leaned back.

Still training the gun on the man, the agent removed her skirt. She wasn’t wearing any panties. “Did I tell you I needed to fuck?”

The man nodded.

The woman crawled up onto the table and then she was straddling the man’s body. She put the gun down and then she grabbed hold of the man’s cock and it wasn’t long before she was sliding her wet pussy down onto Blandman’s cock. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. That’s what I need. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Blandman would have obliged except truth be told, the woman was doing all the work. She was the one riding his cock. She was the one grabbing her tits and she was the one who was cumming hard when he started to shoot his cum in her cunt.

Sue was unapologetic as she pulled her pussy up off of Blandman’s cock. “I told you I needed to fuck,” she said.

The man nodded.

The woman rubbed her pussy. “I still need to fuck,” she said. “You said my brother’s down in his lab.”

Blandman nodded again.

“You think maybe he might not mind taking a break to take care of my pussy.”

Blandman nodded again. “I think he might like that.”

Sue grinned almost conspiritorially even as she moved towards the door and then she was opening the door to the basement.

Blandman wasn’t about to wait around and found out what Sue found downstairs. He grabbed his clothes and ran and while it might seem somewhat undignified for a superhero to be seen running down the streets buck naked, it was probably worse to get shot instead and so Blandman took off, knowing all the while that there’d most likely be consequences to be paid later.