The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blessed by the Gods.

Chapter One: Origins...

“Jack! Jack!”

Jack looked up from the ground as the shout rang across the worn old stones of the roadway. He knew he ought to be excited. Here he was in Greece after all, exploring the island of Delos, one of the largest archaeological sites in the world. They had taken the ferry over from Mykonos were he, his mom and his two sisters were staying, to see the island for the day. It was a trip everyone had thought Jack would enjoy, he loved history, wanted to study it in college, maybe even go into archeology one day though he didn’t know, he was only eighteen and about to start his senior year of High School, college and especially what lay beyond seemed far off to him. All of it meant that Jack should have been having the time of his life.

But Jack was bored. Two weeks of traveling around the Aegean with his mom and sisters had worn him out. He had drunk his fill of historical and archaeological sites and now he just wanted to go home and rest. Of course trips with your family were hardly ever restful. Take now for instance, all Jack had wanted to do was sit down and rest for a moment, the hot June sun and his boredom had made him tried, and here he was getting yelled at.

“Jack!” The voice called again.

“All right, all right” he mumbled as he stood up. Before him stood his sister, Alexandria, though most everyone called her Alex. Despite being the same age, Jack was ten months older but they were both eighteen and in the same grade, no one who didn’t know them would ever think they were siblings, for they looked nothing alike. Alex was 5′2, Jack just a hair under six feet. Alex had mid-length red gold hair, Jack’s hair was dark. Alex had bright green eyes, Jack’s were a strange piercing gray, most people commented on them when they met him. She was shapely and athletic with fair skin and a dusting of freckles, his skin darker, freckle free, and while he wasn’t fat, neither was he in great shape, if anything at his height he was a little gangly. While Jack was fairly average looking, Alex was beautiful, with pert midsized breasts and a killer ass.

That was another problem with spending two weeks traveling around with your mom and sisters. It made you think... things. At home he had plenty of distractions, he had friends to hang out with, girls to talk too, and lust after, and the internet and the privacy of his own room to... take care of matters. On vacation, he had none of these, and being eighteen he was nearly always horny. Being stuck, often in close quarters, with his mom and sisters made him notice just how attractive they were, just how nice Alex’s breasts looked under a tight t-shirt, just how nice her ass looked in a bathing suit. It made him think... all kinds of thoughts. Thoughts he would really rather not think at all, this was his family dammit! His kid sister, even if they did look different enough that people often assumed they were a couple rather than siblings, something they both hated.

Just now she was staring at him with a look of total exasperation.

“Come on Jack, stop sitting around. The tour group is leaving us behind. The only reason were even on this stupid island looking at a bunch of old stones is because of you! I’m missing a day of the beach, tanning, hot boys, drinks, hot boys buying me drinks, all for you. And all you can do is sit on your ass in the shade? God you are so lazy sometimes!”

When Alex got in this mood it was impossible to get a word in edgewise, Jack knew better than to even try. And if he admitted it to himself she was partly right. Though some of it was bullshit, she liked history plenty herself.

“OK, Alex. You are right.” He said, not even trying to put up a fight. “Lets just hurry and catch up.”

She looked at him, a little suspicious of his quick surrender, but nodded and they hurried to catch up with the main group. They found them past the main part of the ruins, standing by a fence that surrounded what had once been a lake, a single palm tree stood next to the dry bed. As they came up the tour guide was explaining.

“This lake here was once called the Sacred Lake, on it’s shores, at the spot marked by the palm tree, the ancients believed the gods Apollo and Artemis were born. Apollo, who was god of the sun among other things, and his sister Artemis, goddess of the hunt, were once very important on Delos, and throughout the Greek world. But they like the other pagan gods have fallen out of worship and are mostly forgotten these days. Moving over here we see...”

They began moving on again, leaving Jack standing and staring at the old palm tree. A god was born there, he thought to himself, two in fact, even if they were old and forgotten. How cool would it be to touch the very spot were a god was born? He looked around quickly, the tree was only a few feet in from the fence, and the only people nearby was the tour group, which was moving away and paying no attention to the old tree. Hardly thinking about what he was doing Jack clambered over the fence, and quickly stepped forward to touch the tree. That was when the world vanished and the voices began to speak.

Thinking back to it later Jack imagined there must have been images, visuals to accompany the experience. He had vague recollections of a riot of swirling color, of stars in their countless millions expanding and than revolving around him, of a man and a women so perfect that it burned to look at them. But he could never quite remember, maybe he had seen those things, maybe not. But the voices, the voices he remembered perfectly. They weren’t really voices of course, because they weren’t really speaking, not with words and tongues and mouths at least. They simply formed in his head and he thought they sounded like the perfect voice of man and a women, but he was again never quite sure. Afterward he always had the feeling that he only thought they had spoken in voices because that was the only way he could understand and process the conversation.

“WELCOME JACK.” Said the first voice, the male voice.

“WE HOPED YOU MIGHT COME TO US.” Continued the female voice.

“What... Who are you? Where am I.” Jack replied. Maybe the sun had gotten to him, mom always said to drink more water.

“COME NOW JACK. YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT. THINK ON WERE YOU ARE. I AM APOLLO LORD OF LIGHT, AND WITH ME IS MY DEAR SISTER ARTEMIS, MISTRESS OF ANIMALS.” Said the male, Apollo?, voice.

Jack was startled, shaken to his core, Apollo? Artemis? What was this? “But... Your not real...” He said stupidly.

“COME NOW JACK,” said Artemis echoing her brother, “YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT. WE ARE VERY REAL. ELSE HOW WOULD WE BE TALKING TO YOU NOW?”

Now Apollo spoke. “ONCE WE RULED THE WORLD AND MAN WORRSIHPED US. BUT IN TIME OTHER GODS CAME, SOME GOOD, SOME WICKED, AND WE WERE SUPPLANTED. NOW WE LINGER, AS DO ALL THE OTHER FORGOTTEN GODS, IN A FEW PLACES OF GREAT POWER, DIMISHED BUT STILL GODS, STILL REAL.

Jack really had no idea how to take this. It seemed absurd of course, gods, places of power, everything, like a game. But here he was talking to them. His mind raced. Either this, and they were real, or he had suffered heatstroke or something and was delusional. Either way it seemed to him that it was best to act as if this was real. Given the evidence he really had no choice but to believe what he was hearing.

“OK then,” he said, “But what do you want with me, why were you hoping I would come here.” He asked.

“THERE IS A GREAT EVIL RISING IN THE WOLD, A POWER THAT THREATENS TO PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO DARKNESS.” Spoke Apollo. “OUR ADVESARSAYS HAVE AWOKEN AND BEGUN TO WORK THIRE EVIL IN THE WORLD.”

Now Artemis picked up were Apollo stopped. “WE, AND THOSE OTHER GODS OF GOOD, WHO LOVE YOU MORTALS, SEEK TO OPPOSE THIS EVIL. BUT OUR POWERS ARE DIMISHED, WE AND THE ADVESARSAY ARE NOT ABLE TO DIRECTLY AFFECT THE MORTAL WORLD, WE MUST DO SO THROUGH CHAMPIONS.”

“YOUR JACK YEAGER OF PENNSYLVANIA,” said Apollo “WILL BE OUR CHAMPION, TO WORK OUR WILL IN THE WORLD AND TO OPPOSE THE GREAT EIVL AND IT’S SERVENTS.”

Jack had by now gone past the point were he could be stunned, and was taking this all in with a simple cold appraisal. “I’m just a boy, smart sure, but nothing particularly special,” it is easy to be humble when speaking with a god, “how can I help you, what good will I be in a fight against evil?”

“AS YOUR ARE,” said Apollo, “YOUR WOULD DO LITTLE GOOD, THOUGH ONE SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTAMATE THE ABLITY OF ORDENARY HUMANS TO WORK GREAT GOOD OR GREAT EVIL. BUT WE DO NOT PROPOSE TO SEND YOU INTO THIS BATTLE UNARMED OR PREPARED. WE WILL GIVE YOU A PART OF OUR POWER, IT WILL STRENGTHEN YOU AND MAKE YOU PROOF AGAINST MANY EVILS. BUT MOST OF ALL IT WILL GIVE YOU THE ABILITY TO INFLUENCE OTHERS, TO MENTALLY OVERPOWER AND EVEN CONTROL THEM. WE HAVE FOUND THIS TO BE A MOST USEFUL GIFT TO GIVE OUR CHAMPIONS.”

Now it was Artemis’ turn to talk. “AS POWERFUL AS THIS GIFT IS, WE FEAR IT ALONE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH. WE MUST WARN YOU, YOU ARE NOT OUR FIRST CHAMPION, OTHERS HAVE GONE BEFORE YOU, AND THEY HAVE FAILED. WITHIN YOU LIES GREAT POTENTIAL AND WE WILL AUGMENT THIS AND BRING IT FORTH, WE WILL BESTOW YOU WITH GREAT POWER. BUT WE ARE DIMISHED AND ARE LIMITED IN THE POWER THAT WE CAN GIVE TO YOU.”

“THUS”, and it was Apollo talking again, “YOUR FIRST TASK, A TASK WHICH YOU MUST COUNTIUE TO WORK AT EVEN AS YOU BATTLE THE EIVL, WILL BE TO AQUIRE MORE POWERS. THROUGHOUT THE WORLD THERE ARE MANY ARTIFACTS AND RELICS, THESE HAVE BEEN IMBUED WITH POWER BY VARIOUS GODS OVERTIME, OFTEN PEOPLE HAVE COLLECTED AND VENERATED THEM. THEIR IMPORTANCE, IF NOT THEIR TRUE PURPOSE OR POWER IS RECOGNIZED. BY FINDING AND TAKING THIS ITEMS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AGAIN THIRE POWER AND USE IT IN YOUR TASK.”

Artemis spoke again. “THERE ARE ALSO SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO MAY AID YOU, SOME ARE CHAMPIONS OF OTHER GODS THESE MAY BECOME YOUR ALLIES. OTHERS HAVE AQUIRED SOME POWER THROUGH ONE MEANS OR ANOTHER, OFTEN THEY COME FROM AN OLD LINE, THAT ONCE SERVED THE GODS. THESE MAY ALSO BECOME YOUR ALLIES OR SERVENTS, IN SOME CASES IT MAY EVEN BE POSSIBLE TO TAKE THEIR POWER FOR YOUR OWN, THOUGH THIS IS A HARD ACT AND SHOULD ONLY BE DONE TOO SOMEONE OF GREAT EVIL.”

“NOW,” Said Apollo, “THERE ARE A FEW MORE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW...”

Sometime later Jack came back to himself. Still standing in the shade of the palm tree, his left hand extended and touching the bark. He shook his head. What had just happened? He looked around, the tour group was still close by, almost no time seemed to have pasted. He jumped back over the fence, and hurried to the group, he didn’t want to get left behind.

* * *

The rest of the day past in a blur for Jack as he was lost in thought, contemplating what had just happened. The ferry ride back to Mykonos had given him plenty of time to think, though thinking brought a lot of questions. His mind dwelt on two things in particular. The first was that he had never agreed to be the champion of the gods, had not in fact even been asked. Gods he thought, most likely didn’t ask or beg mortals for help at all. And he realized, if they were real, if the powers were real, there was no need for them to ask him. Of course he would do as they said, they were gods. If they were real. The second thing he noticed was that he was really horny. That wasn’t all that unusually, he was an eighteen year old guy, and though a virgin, he still felt all the normal urges and masturbated often. The only reasons he dwelt on it now was that he didn’t remember being all that horny before touching the tree, and that he thought he remembered one of the gods telling him something about it, that with his new powers would come new and increased appetites. It made sense to him, in the stories the gods were always going around fucking things.

But he sighed, other than that he didn’t really feel any different, not really. The more he thought about it the crazier it got, gods, evil, powers. No, he must be sick, it couldn’t be real. It didn’t make sense. No, he had concluded there was no point in worrying over what must have been a heat induced dream.

They ate that night at a small Greek taverna. His mother, Allison tall and dirty blond (Alex took after her) and his older sister, Paige short and dark, were deep in conversation about Paige’s plans once they got back to the states. That left Jack and Alexandria to either talk with each other or eat in silence. After two weeks in each others hair they had little to say to one another, so mostly the just ate quietly.

But Jack soon found he couldn’t stop looking at Alex. It was he thought, simply because he was so horny. But damn she was hot, he sat there eating all the while imagining what she looked like naked, did she have large or small nipples? Would her breast look as good bare as they did in a tight sweater? What would it be like to taste one? Or to taste something else of hers?

His mouth was watering and he felt himself growing hard, he was glad that the table hid that. You weren’t supposed to think these thoughts about your own sister. But as he looked at her he thought about how damn sexy she was, he had always known she was beautiful, but only recently had he realized that his little sister was sexy. With her red hair, green eyes, and freckles complementing her perfect face, she was a sight to behold. He thought with a shock, that he wanted to fuck her, his own sister. Shit. It was only because he was so damn horny. It wasn’t a normal thing.

Still, he wanted to fuck, her. God, he thought to himself, I wish she would let me, I wish she would just come to room tonight and let me fuck the shit out of her. At that moment he wanted that more than anything else. Even as the thought crossed his mind, Alex looked up from her food and made eye contact with him. He felt a slight jolt, nervousness, did she know what he was thinking? Could she read it in his eyes? Shit.

After that dinner became very awkward for him and he finished as quickly as he could.

At last later that night he found himself alone in his hotel room. One of the few advantages of being the only man on the trip was that he got his own room to himself. Tonight he fully planned to take advantage of that and relieve his abnormal arousal. He had just gotten his pants off and was setting to his task when a tentative knock came at his door.

“Fuck!” He muttered to himself. “Fuck.” He had waited till it was late, everyone should be asleep, so why were they bothering him now. He quickly pulled his pants back on, then he hurried to the door and opened it, Alex was standing there. She was wearing a white t-shirt and short cotton pants, her normal bed wear and she looked a little nervous.

“Hey Jack, I couldn’t sleep, you mind if I come in?” She asked quietly.

“Uh, OK.” He said though he really just wanted to be alone. She came in and they both sat down on the bed. Jack waited silently, not knowing what to say, she had come to him after all. The silence stretched on. At last Jack spoke. “So, uh, whats up sis?” he asked lamely.

She had been looking down while they sat on the bed but it was only when she replied, “You are, apparently.” That he realized that his erection was clearly visible through his pants and that she had been staring at it the whole time.

“Uh.. um.” He stammered flushing red in embarrassment. This had to be one of the most embarrassing moments of his life, and yet, it was also, as was apparent, rather arousing as well. Being here alone with his beautiful sister in this room at night, and he was so horny. He realized she had said something and he had missed it. “Uh... what?” He asked.

“I said, I could take care of that for you.” She replied with a small, nervous smile.

“Wha... take care of it? What do you mean?”

She rolled her emerald eyes at him. “Idiot” She said. Then without another word she slid to her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. The action was so startling, so unexpected that Jack could only sit there stunned as she reached in and pulled his hard cock out, was it bigger than it had been? He couldn’t tell. Alex certainly seemed pleased with it, as she gave a little “oooo” of happiness then planted a small kiss on the tip.

A jolt of pleasure ran up his spine. The next thing he knew Alex’s head was bobbing up and down on his cock, her tongue running up and down the shaft and then her whole mouth engulfing him , surrounding him in warm soft pleasure. It wasn’t the first time Alex had given a blowjob, though she wasn’t by any means an expert. It was still the greatest feeling Jack had ever felt, her warm lips engulfing him, sucking at him, her soft tongue stroking him. Virgin that he was it didn’t take long for Alex to bring him to his peak. “Alex I’m about too...” He called out, and as she pulled back from him, he came, think goupy ropes of him cum splashed her, more then he could ever remember shooting before.

At last he was done, and slumped back. Alex, rest on her knees, a deeply satisfied look on her cum coated face, it was the hottest thing he had ever seen, and he could already feel himself getting hard again. God but he wanted to fuck her, he thought, but instead he asked, “Uh, what was that?”

But Alex only looked at him and said with smoldering eyes, “Fuck me.”

“What.”

“I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me,”

That was about all the prompting Jack needed. He pulled he up on to the bed, and though at first it had only been Alex acting now they both went at each other. They fumbled about on the bed , grouping and kissing with all the eagerness and clumsiness of people still new to sex, pulling each others pants off and rolling about. Jack had no idea what he was doing and was acting on pure instinct, Alex, though not a virgin had only a little more experience then he did, but still tried to help.

Their kisses were like fire and water at the same time to Jack, who had dreamed of this moment, or one like it, for years, rational though left his head as his hands grouped her ripe breasts through her shirt. At last he rolled on top of her and found his way into her dripping cunt. He had thought that her mouth was wonderful, but this warm wetness was paradise, it was heaven. At first he tired to control his thrusting, he had heard that could make it last longer, and he wanted this to go on forever, but soon he lost control. His rhythm increased, his rock hard cock slammed into her soaked pussy again and again sending shock-waves of pleasure through his body. Beneath him Alex’s eyes were glazed over in pleasure and she was biting her knuckles to keep from screaming out. He had hoped that he would be able to please her as well, and it looked like he could.

Alex came first, her eyes rolled back in her head and she bucked beneath him as she rode the wave of orgasm to paradise. Her convulsions set Jack off and he came again, shooting his load deep within her as fireworks exploded across his vision. The room smelled of sweat and sex.

Spent, Jack collapsed beside Alex on the bed. What, he thought to himself, was that. Then, oh shit.