The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blessed by the Gods.

Chapter Two: … and beginnings.

He staggered back and went down to one knee on the rocky ground. His mind was whirling as he tried to comprehend what he had just been told. He had come here alone to the top of Mount Etna for quite. Europe might be going through the upheavals of revolution as the Soviet Union collapsed, but up here there was peace and he had hoped to find himself. Instead he had found so much more. Here he had met Typhon. Here that one still lingered, forgotten by the world. Typhon, father of monsters, last son of Gaia, cast down and imprisoned here by Zeus ages ago.

But Typhon still longed for freedom, all these years later, and here while walking these rugged slopes he had found Typhon. Typhon had granted him power, power to use as he saw fit, to rule and control. He had been granted the power to control the will of man. It wouldn’t free Typhon, not now, even the other gods were now reduced and trapped, unable to interfere in to the works of man. No it wouldn’t free Typhon, but not for nothing was Typhon known as the father of monsters, and he wanted the world to know that he could still create monsters. All this Typhon had told him when he granted him power, Typhon had set him above other, mortal, men and turned him loose to do as he willed. That is if it wasn’t all a dream.

He was pretty sure it wasn’t a dream though. He could feel the power in him now. He had always known he was special, now he knew just exactly how special he was. Well, he reasoned, the only way to know for sure was to test it out. With that in mind he quickly headed down towards one of the small towns that dotted the flanks of Etna.

He soon came upon a small house on the lower slopes of the mountain, it looked like part of a small farm. It was as good a place as any to experiment. He approached the door and knocked. With in a few moment a middle aged farmer opened the door and greeted him. Though he had not spoken a word of Italian before today he understood the farmer flawlessly, and found he could reply in the same language. He looked the farmer in the eye and let his power wash over him, then spoke to the man.

“You will not move unless I tell you too and then only to do as I command. You will not speak unless I ask you too, if I ask a question you will respond truthfully. Nod if you understand and will obey.”

The farmer stood still, then nodded once.

A smile creased his face, it was only then that he realized he was sweating. He looked at the farm and spoke again. “Who else is in the house? Do you have any family here? Are you expecting anyone back today?” And the most important question. “Are there any women here, and how old are they?”

Slowly, almost as if he was fighting it the farmer replied. “My daughter is here, she is eighteen, she and my wife who is 36 live here. My wife is out but should be back tomorrow, she is visiting her sister.” Then the farmer was silent again, though it looked like he wanted to say something else.

He made eye contact with the farmer again, boring into his eyes and forcing his will on the man. “Go to your kitchen and prepare a meal, food and drink the best you have. Once that is done, wait there quietly for me. Do not contact anyone or try to do anything that would harm me. Now, go!”

The farmer turned and left quietly. He felt a little drained, but exhilarated, it had worked! Quickly he followed the farmer into the house and looked around for the daughter. He found her reading in her bedroom, as he came in she looked up at him, but her question died on her lips as he made eye contact with her and for the second time exerted his will, he repeated the commands he had given her father.

“You will not move unless I tell you too and then only to do as I command. You will not speak unless I ask you too, if I ask a question you will respond truthfully. Nod if you understand and will obey.”

When she nodded, he spoke again. “Now stand.”

She stood up and then went still again, standing in the middle of the room. As he walked around her examining her. She was short, and a little plump, but in a good way. She had olive skin and dark hair and eyes. She was no great beauty, but cute enough.

He stood in front of her again, and looking her in the eyes commanded her again. “Strip.” Her hands moved up to obey, she was only wearing a simply floral dress, then they stopped. He did know if she was possessed of stronger will than her father, or if the command was just more against her nature, but somehow she was resiting him. It wouldn’t do. He locked eyes with her, and exerted himself, pouring his will into her. He could feel her resiting, could feel her will as she fought back. He reached out with his mind, surrounded her will and crushed it under a relentless assault.

At last he broke away, panting and covered in sweat as the girl slumped a bit in defeat and followed his command to strip. He wasted no time enjoy the sight of her lush naked body, crushing her will, dominating her so completely had left him more aroused and excited then he had ever been. He threw her on the bed, barely taking the time to remove his pants and plunged into her.

She became wet at his command, and he found with the first thrust that she was, to his delight, a virgin, until now that was. He quickly hammered away at her, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt with each thrust. He could feel his release building as he fucked the girl, until at last he came in her and pulled out, groaning in pleasure.

He stood and ordered her to kneel before him and clean his cock with her mouth. He had the feeling that he would have a lot of people kneeling before him soon. As she went to work cleaning the juices from his dick he felt himself, despite the fact that she was a novice at this, getting hard again. Without a second thought he grabbed her by the back of the head and roughly began to throat fuck the girl. He reveled in the feel of dominating her, and of her throat on his cock for a full ten minutes before he came violently in her mouth.

“Drink it up bitch, don’t waste a drop.” He ordered, and she did. Sated for the moment he ordered the girl to follow him down to the kitchen. There he found that the farmer had prepared a large meal. The shock on the farmers face when they came in was apparent, and he spent a few moments making sure his control over the man was complete, then sent him off to wait, while ordering the daughter to serve him naked.

He spent a whole two hours slowly working his way though the meal, taking time to stroke and fondle the girl. He felt drained after his exertions controlling the farmer and the daughter, but the food seemed to restore him a bit. He was just contemplating another round with the girl when the door burst open and in walked a very surprised lady.

It was clear that this was the farmers wife, she looked almost exactly like her daughter, just older. Shit, was his first thought, she must have come back from her sisters early. Surprised as he was he barely manged to make eye contact with her and give her orders.

“You will not move unless I tell you too and then only to do as I command. You will not speak unless I ask you too, if I ask a question you will respond truthfully. Nod if you understand and will obey.”

But to his surprise she unlike the other two, didn’t nod. She didn’t say anything either, or move, though she kept twitching, as if she was trying to move. Fuck, he thought to himself, and exerted himself again. Long moments stretched there as they stood there locked in a mental wrestling match. He had power and she had only her feeble human will to oppose him, but he was tired and worn, and still new to these powers. He held the upper hand, but could not quite turn it into victory. She could neither act against him, nor obey him.

At last he walked over to her, as she stood still, and roughly grabbing her, he pulled her to the table. With a shove he bent her over it, sending plates and dishes flying, then he reached down and pulled up her dress, so like her daughter’s. With a grunt he ripped her panties away, and then he was thrusting into her roughly, their contact shaking the table. Which each thrust of his body he sent a spike of power into her mind, against her will. It was like nothing he had ever experienced, and it, like so much that day excited him. For a while he battered her mental defenses as he battered her pussy, pounding away with all his power. Then at last he came in a rush, and as he came her will went.

He stood and stretched, leaving her broken and bent over the table, his seamen dripping from her used cunt. “That,” he said to no one in particular, “was amazing.”

* * *

By dinner time he had broken all three family members completely. After dinner they had moved to the parents bedroom. Now the daughter was laying on her back, her dad was between her legs pumping away at her pussy. Her mother was straddling her face having her cunt eating out, while in turn lapping at his dick. It was an exciting view, but one that told him he had a lot to learn. With their will broken they obeyed him perfectly, but they showed no initiative, no pleasure, no reaction. They fucked and sucked, but they got nothing from it, no pleasure, or pain or embarrassment. There were nothing more than dolls to be commanded. There had to be a better way to go about it he reasoned, well he would find out. He had plenty to learn, but for now he needed to recover his strength and rest for bit. And this he thought as the warm mouth worked it’s way up and down his cock, was not a bad place to do it.