The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blissful Embrace

(mc, fd, ft)

Comments:

This story stems from inspiration from the RubberMoon Special portfolio by Sebastian. http://www.bastianmage.com/commission.html

Additional stimulation from the cover of Milk! #23 (Radiocomix) and written works by Tabico and thrall.

Chapter One

1.

A nondescript brown package without a sender’s address, gee like that’s not suspicious Melissa. She snickered at the sarcasm of her inner voice; it helped ease the tense situation. Mystery boxes delivered on Friday mornings by unassuming deliverymen were a portent for trouble. She narrowed her eyes on the small box sitting on her kitchen table, anticipating the worst of things that could be hiding inside. One of the drawbacks of living close to campus was falling victim to the pranks upperclassmen setup for professors and students. In this crossfire, exercising caution became second nature.

“To open or not to open, that is the question,” she thought aloud. She shook her head and felt her resolve falter. Her nagging curiosity overcame her better judgement in most situations and she could feel it happening again. It was a character flaw that never ceased getting her in trouble. Like the time she opened a Christmas present two days early and spoiled her family’s surprise. Good one Melissa.

“Whatever.” She dismissed her self-critical thoughts and grasped her scissors with distinct intent. They slit the shipping tape on both sides and slid through the center of the mystery box. Folding four flaps aside, she saw a flashy advertisement with bright colors sitting on a small square pile. She skimmed the flyer and said amusedly, “Neat. Free music CDs.”

The timing of this free prize couldn’t have been better. She had homework to do and she was in the mood for new music. She walked back to her room, returning with her CD player and backpack. Placing the box aside, she removed the three albums and set them on the table. Melissa tore the plastic wrapper off of the topmost album and read the back cover before opening it. This first album had an odd name for itself.

“Who would seriously name their album Will?”

2.

The animated hum of activity in Deidre’s Diner couldn’t break the melancholy atmosphere generated by the despondent blonde student sitting in the back corner. Specially reserved for brokenhearted lovers and their supportive friends, customers sitting in “the Corner” always received the house specialty: a slice of apple crumb cake with a warm cup of milk.

Despite the combination of the two potent comfort foods, the shoulders of Alexa Taros remained slumped in dejection as she snuffled at her dessert plate. Feeling a small squeeze on her left hand, she cast a sad glance towards her best friend before continuing her narration of events.

“And Derek said to me that he doesn’t want to get married yet. He said that it’s too early to do that, but I know we’re ready Andrea, we’re meant to be together. I didn’t think he would say no if we talked about it.” A pair of sad blue eyes focused on the black-haired student giving her a sympathetic look.

“Alexa, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Punctuating her sentence with another small squeeze to Alexa’s hand, Andrea Meyers continued with her comforting words, “Guys get nervous around commitment issues, it happens all the time. Derek’s having problems adjusting to the idea and that’s not your fault. He’ll come back to you because he loves you, so stop worrying about it.”

“Do you think so?” She asked, snuffling a little more. Overdramatic as she could be, this occasion was serious enough to warrant Andrea leaving class early to attend to her friend.

With a knowing smile, Andrea replied, “I know it’s going to happen because you two are perfect together. That and because this happened two months ago. You’re worrying too much Allie. Give him a little space and he won’t need to run away every other month.”

3.

As the herd of students filed into Professor Diaz’s Tuesday lecture, Jessica McClure spotted the blue-haired pixie, Lorelei Adams, sitting in the third row. As usual, Lorelei was early for class and working on a new crossword puzzle. Slowly making her way to the third aisle, Jessica scanned the entrance of the lecture hall, but failed to find her other friend assigned to the class. Putting her backpack down next to Lorelei’s, the tall brunette cast a second backward glance at the entrance, but their friend was nowhere to be seen.

Sitting down, she turned to Lorelei and said, “Something’s not right. I don’t see Melissa anywhere. Do you think she’s coming to lecture today?”

Shrugging, Lorelei’s eyes didn’t stray from her word puzzle when she remarked, “It wouldn’t be the first time that she’s been late for class. You’re thinking too much Jessica. Stop acting like Alexa and wait a little bit.”

Smirking at the jab, Jessica shook her head. “You heard about it too? Andrea told me all about it over the phone last night, how did you hear about it?”

“I chatted online with Alexa all night and this is after the apple crumb cake she had with Andrea. There would have been a lot more online tears if she hadn’t had extra dessert after she got to her house.” Jessica nodded her head in agreement. Alexa always worried about her relationship with Derek and there were times when she kept her friends up all night talking about it. They cheered her up at the expense of a good night’s sleep. It wasn’t personal when they made fun of her behind her back; it was their little way to let out a some steam privately.

Class was set to begin in several minutes and the lecture hall rapidly filled up. Jessica pulled out a pen and several lined notecards from her backpack because it was time to ignore the professor’s lecture. All three friends had different techniques when it came to ignoring Professor Diaz’s lectures on the different political systems in modern, Western Europe. Jessica preferred formulating new recipes, Lorelei worked on crossword puzzles, and Melissa could be seen bobbing her head in agreement, with the music she was listening to on her CD player. The professor tolerated their disrespectful behavior with indifference or begrudging lenience, since these three had the highest grades in the class. Lorelai’s study sessions were second to none.

“Entrée or dessert recipe?” Jessica softly mumbled to herself. It was a better idea to write a new dessert recipe, just in case Alexa dropped by the apartment unannounced. It had to be something with cinnamon in it because that was Alexa’s favorite spice. “Cinnamon pumpkin bread or cinna-minnies with extra frosting?”

“Good morning class.” The professor droned. “Today’s lecture topic will discuss how a parliament passes legislation through the Lower House. I hope you are all taking notes because this will be on the midterm…”

At the end of lecture, Jessica looked around the room again and evidently Melissa had missed the entire class period. Frowning, she pulled out her cell phone and checked for new text messages from her absent friend, but found one from Andrea instead. When she finished reading it, she tugged on Lorelei’s left sleeve.

“Lorelei, I’ve got a text message from Andrea and she says we should meet at Deidre’s at five. Everyone but Alexa is invited, which means it’s a planning session then.” They made eye contact and nodded their heads. Planning sessions dealt the responsibility of helping Alexa feel better to the friend with the most time in their schedule.

Lorelei began packing her backpack and she said, “I can make it, but remember I have class at six o’clock.”

“It won’t take too long. We’re probably going to plan a girl’s night out for Alexa anyway. You know, you missed last time’s getaway and it was really, really fun.” The smile on Jessica’s face veiled the stories that hadn’t been told yet about that night’s escapades.

Lorelei’s eyebrows raised as she asked, “Where did you all go?”

“We window-shopped at the sex shops on Jennings Avenue and we went into the adult bookstore in Tyler. We found the weirdest stuff in there.”

“You naughty girls. Go find yourselves a boyfriend to play with.” In rebuke, Jessica stuck her tongue out at Lorelei. It wasn’t for a lack of trying that all of them but Alexa was single. Campus was overpopulated with scrubs and there was a severe shortage of decent guys to go around. Even Alexa hadn’t met Derek on campus, but two summers ago at the local community college. Standing up and wiggling her shoulders, Lorelei put on her backpack and waved. “Okay, I have to pickup paper and envelopes at the bookstore, I’ll see you later Jessica.”

“Bye Lorelei. I’ll see you at five.”

4.

… … …

The phone flashed words. Melissa blankly stared at it and blinked after a minute passed. It felt longer than a minute to her, an eternity almost. The words meant something but she forgot why. She had been listening to the CD named Obedience and it was so hard to concentrate.

Or think.

“Dee-draw.” She whispered the word softly and it lost meaning immediately. The cell phone clattered against the kitchen table as her hand went limp. She closed her eyes and lay her head down to sleep. She felt like sleeping a little more.

The music continued playing in her ears.

5.

Sitting in the booth by herself, Andrea stirred her coffee rapidly, watching the dairy creamer and sugar dissolve in the cup. It was such a bad week to be organizing damage control for Alexa. There were midterms next week and she was two weeks behind on her history reading. “Maybe I’ll visit Lorelei and ask for some help,” she grumbled absent-mindedly.

“Ask me what?”

Jolted, Andrea dropped her spoon with a rattle and looked up quickly. Lorelei and Jessica were standing by the table with bemused smiles on their faces. She blushed at their amused reactions to her startled response, but Andrea quickly shifted from embarrassment to brusqueness “Aren’t you late?” She asked in an annoyed tone.

“We are both on time according to my cell phone,” Jessica replied with her trademark smirk. “You’re a little jumpy today. Did you drink too much coffee dear?” She slid into the booth on the left-hand side. Lorelei followed, setting her backpack down under the table.

“Not enough,” Andrea dryly responded. “I need to stay up late this week. You two need to keep Alexa busy because I have midterms to study for.”

“Will do.” A quick salute followed Jessica’s statement, prompting Andrea to frown in response. Ignoring it, Jessica continued speaking. “You picked the pie last time, which means it’s my turn now. A slice of peach cobbler will put everyone in a better mood, don’t you agree Andrea?” The teasing smirk transformed into an effervescent smile.

“Yeah. Maybe,” she replied, as a small smile spread on her face. Jessica’s infectious smile rubbed off the best on people in bad moods. It was always hard to stay angry whenever she entered the conversation. In tandem with Melissa, who was late by this point, her smile and the blonde’s bubbliness elevated the conversation and mood into happier levels. The waitress delivered the cobbler by five twelve and Melissa still hadn’t shown up yet.

In between bites, Jessica related how she hadn’t seen Melissa on campus. “She was absent during lecture. I didn’t see her at the Commons either, maybe she’s sick.”

“She never replied to my text message. It’s weird for her not to call me back or send a response.”

“I heard the flu has been floating around on campus.”

“But she’s already had her flu shot Lorelei. She can’t have the flu.”

“I never said she had the flu, I meant that she might be sick with something else. Whatever, what are we supposed to do?”

“It’s simple Lorelei. You and Jessica take Alexa out to the movies or to a study session and keep her busy for the rest of the week. If she’s with you and not thinking about Derek, she’ll feel better.”

“What about Melissa?”

“I’ll send another text message. She’ll respond sooner or later.”

6.

Melissa turned off the lights in the kitchen and walked back towards her room. The memory of the past few days was a blur and she felt stiff, like she had been sitting down for a long time. She felt an overriding urge to continue listening to the new music albums. If her CD player’s batteries hadn’t died on her, maybe she would have kept on listening to it. A twinge of guilt shivered through her spine as she realized why the music had stopped playing. Guilt turned into resolve. It wasn’t going to happen again because this time she would use the CD player’s adapter to keep it running. She returned to the kitchen, adapter in hand, to resume listening.

She had been listening to the second soundtrack on loop, until the batteries died. Now, a small voice in her head told her it was time to take the Obedience CD out and replace it with the third CD. Breathing huskily, her fingers fumbled to tear the plastic wrapping off of the plastic cover. Opening it with high expectations, she swooned when she saw the title on the glittering silver disc. Control. For an unknown reason, relief coursed through her when she saw this word. She wanted control, in fact, she longed for it. Nothing could ever satisfy her urges than to revel, be, fall under, worship. Control. The word rippled through her body and she felt her legs tremble. She steadied herself by gripping the table and sat down. It never bothered her to ask whose control she was going under. That part of her personality had stopped asking questions a long time ago.

She closed her eyes and pressed the play button, holding her breath until the first notes drifted into her ears. Melissa felt the soothing rhythms of Control course through her body. It was like floating on a cloud. She kept her eyes closed and lay her head down in her folded arms.

Her eyes fluttered open like a programmed lovedoll. Lovedoll. The word felt new and luxurious in her dull mind. She would find time to study its meaning, but only if the music told her to though. All that mattered now was what the music wanted her to do. Instructions came without her thinking them. Put batteries into the CD player. Her hands drifted towards her nightstand and she installed a new pair of batteries. Melissa momentarily froze in surprise. She didn’t remember putting herself to bed, but here she was on her bed. She awkwardly cocked her head to stare at the nightstand and tried to remember. A new command jolted her body in response. Memory is unimportant, Melissa is to obey. Walk to the living room. She obeyed. She picked up her CD player and let her feet touch the ground. They patiently led her down the hallway and into the living room.

Melissa felt light as air. This entire chain of events could have been a dream, but she was far too gone to notice the difference. CD player in hand, she opened the front door and swept her eyes across the ground eyeing a large cardboard box. Mechanically bending down, she grasped the box with one firm hand and slowly backed into the apartment. She automatically closed and locked the door without hesitation. It felt nice that she didn’t have to think to do anything anymore. Reserving that for a higher power felt much more natural. Much more obedient.

Melissa steadied her back on the living room wall after sitting down on the ground. No tape bound the box, making it easier for her to raid the contents. A pair of blue, glazed eyes watched her hands carefully remove the contents of the box. An white, latex facemask. A clear plastic mouthguard. Two vibrators. A folded, orange latex suit. A CD case.

The music whispered words into her brain. This was the last CD and it would tell her everything she needed to know. It would complete her. She set aside Control and began the Slave Routine. Blinking rapidly, Melissa absorbed as many new commands as she could before she passed out from ecstasy. She twitched lightly on the floor realizing her new destiny in ways her mind could barely comprehend.

REPEAT. The suit is your purpose and your purpose is the suit. REPEAT.

The music continued playing in her ears.

7.

Internet access blocked from [TCP 1025] from 56.27.94.591 [TCP Port 3625] [TCP Flags: S]

“Damn bots.” Lorelei glared at her computer monitor displaying the number of intruders her firewall was keeping out. Turning her head, she asked Jessica, “Has she picked up yet?” The frown from Jessica answered the question. “Try calling again in half an hour. She’ll pick up.”

“Says you. This is all part of the plan we discussed at Deidre’s last night. If she doesn’t pick up, then everything we’re doing tonight is cancelled.”

“Call again in half an hour. If she doesn’t pick up, I’ll drop by Melissa’s after class. Deal?” An affirmative nod from Jessica sealed the deal.

8.

Melissa shivered in the cold privacy of her room. Standing naked before her closet mirror, she stared at the blatant imperfection of her body. Tawdry flesh overexposed and deviant by nature, she shuddered at how sinful it was. It was better to seal it away and keep it locked away in a shell. A suit. The suit. The suit would protect her and she would never have to worry about her naked skin ever again.

She shivered again before her slave routine activated itself. Putting in the mouthpiece is the first step in the process. Then the feet are next. They slide delicately through the center opening in the back before settling into position. Arch downward with hands, sliding through the sleeves of the suit, and stop when they reach the mitten-like hand covers. Straighten the back.

Melissa could feel the neo-latex momentarily tighten around her breasts and nipples. Neo-latex. This wasn’t an ordinary latex suit, but a special one. A synthetic suit designed to fit her body, protect it, cradle it. Control it. Neo-latex. A revolutionary creation that conformed to the shape of the human body at the touch of a button.

A heat activated LCD display on her left wrist turned on. A graphical display of her body appeared marking temperature and cohesiveness of the suit. Without acknowledging it, Melissa’s right hand tapped a hidden button next to the display and she felt the neo-latex seamlessly seal itself on her back from top to bottom. The synthetic suit’s embedded computer chip programmed the suit to open or close, negating any need for a zipper. Next, the neckline of the suit expanded upward covering her throat with an orange, glossy shine. Sensors vacuumed excess air from the suit and it tightened along the curves of her body. Melissa felt a flexible pressure on her clitoris, breasts, and buttocks and her temperature rose in response. She panted in excitement at the new sensations blitzing her senses.

Hardened nipples rubbed gently against the taut material. The distinct rubbery smell of neo-latex tickled her nose, while the delicate pressure on her sensitive nether regions made her wet with desire. She stroked her mitten hands between her legs and they momentarily buckled as her pleasure level spiked.

Awareness dawned that she wasn’t complete yet. Her new face awaited. The white facemask tightly gripped her face while she carefully adjusted it. It fit perfectly along the contours of her cheekbones, allowing enough space for her nose to sip in air for breathing. Her mouth was covered with red, exaggerated neo-latex lips, permanently molded into an O-shape. Long, blonde hair flowed in-between two adjustable straps and when she looked up, a staggering visage greeted her. Through the clear rubberized eye slits she saw a white-faced latex slave awaiting further commands. A newly created slave freshly bound in an orange syn-suit: mindless, loyal, utterly lacking of free will, and, perfect.

Melissa was gone, and melissa remained.

9.

Lorelei knocked on the door for a second time. She had called Melissa’s cell phone five minutes earlier to warn her of the impromptu visit, but there was no response. Just like there was no response to the knocks on the door. Lorelei hissed out some breath and irritation, and turned to her next option. The marigold flowerpot on her right hand side had the emergency key to the apartment and she used it to unlock the door. Closing it behind her, she saw an empty box in the living room, but no other signs of inhabitance. The kitchen was likewise empty, although there were schoolbooks strewn about on the table, and Melissa’s cell phone.

Walking quietly to the bedroom, Lorelei softly knocked on the door before entering. She saw a blonde mass lying in bed, her back turned away from the door, and music could be heard faintly playing in the background.

“I’ll come back later,” Lorelei softly whispered. She closed the door as quietly as she could and walked back into the kitchen. Melissa was sick after all. She scribbled a short note on a loose sheet of paper outlining how they couldn’t get in touch with Alexa and that party plans for that night were cancelled. Hope you get better was her final written remark.

Bucking and quaking in her bed, melissa was far from better: she was in rapture. A vibrator buzzed in her cunt and a second one in her other available hole. The mouthpiece protected her teeth from head bobbing that followed her fierce orgasms. They matched the timing of the musical crescendos, a perfect synchronization she loved to experience over and over again. She was floating on pure joy, flying away on a bed of ecstasy no boyfriend, sex toy, or amount of chocolate could ever provide her.

A realization dawned on her. If she loved her friends, she’d share this gift with them. They had to know what it felt like, how heavenly it was to be bound like this. The perfection of sensual slavery through a syn-suit, courtesy of, of, of whomever had sent her this gift. Whoever it was, she would thank them from the bottom of her heart. Nothing had ever made her feel this good and she would offer her fidelity, her life to that person. Just as she had to the suit.

End Chapter One