The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blissful Embrace

(mc, fd, ft)

Comments:

This story stems from inspiration from the RubberMoon Special portfolio by Sebastian. http://www.bastianmage.com/commission.html

Additional stimulation from the cover of Milk! #23 (Radiocomix) and written works by Tabico and thrall.

Chapter 2

1.

A steady downpour of rain masked the covert entry of a shadowy figure. Yawning sentries failed to see the stealthy intruder tiptoe down the hallways, past their guard posts. Masked within The Magical Cloak of Invisibility (+3 stealth, +2 dexterity), this thief did not expect any trouble with the unskilled horde of castle guards. She grinned widely and rubbed her fingers in anticipation of the final reward. Her client had paid half up front with the conditional guarantee of paying the rest of the fee once she returned with The Jeweled Egg of Ingrinor.

The thief paused at a hallway because her Detect Trap Skill initiated itself. Heart rate increased and the din of her heartbeat filled her hearing. Reaching into a side pouch, she removed a pinch of Magic Detection Powder and blew the fine dust across the floor. In moments an outline of red tiles lit the dim room, marking booby-trapped stepping stones. Inching carefully into the narrow passageway, she calculated the path required to pass safely. One calm breath later she stretched her left leg out to begin the delicate dance acro—

[You Have 1 New Instant Message 5:18 PM]

“Damnit!” Lorelei jerked awkwardly when the instant message window ambushed her eyes. Tapping the VR screen quickly, she pulled her avatar back from the hallway, lest she trigger a booby-trap. Grumbling between gritted teeth she said, “I swear, if this is from Alexa, I am going to scream.” She mentally kicked herself for not closing the IM program while she was in the GameScapes VR Theater.

Lorelei scrolled through her VR desktop and read the IM. Fortunately for her, it wasn’t from Alexa, but Melissa.

[study session at 7? private]

[Okay you can come over. I didn’t see you at class today but Jessica told me that’s because you were sitting in the back. Are you feeling better?]

[User is Offline]

Weird. Melissa never chat and ran; she always had something to say. Shaking her head, Lorelei couldn’t fathom what was going on in that blonde’s head.

Then again, no one but melissa could and she wasn’t talking. Not while she was ball gagged and blindfolded, stroking herself into a second mind-blowing orgasm. New toys brought new ways to enhance the learning process. She was adopting a new slave routine. A specially designed routine. A peer to peer routine.

Absolute darkness and the firm feeling of rubber in her mouth intensified her lust affair with learning the new directives. Spreading her stiffened legs, melissa caressed an engorged clitoris with one latexed hand and penetrated herself with the opposing member. The music hummed along with her whispering its secret orders that molded her into such a better servant.

Climax was not far behind.

2.

melissa blinked rapidly at the front door waiting for her programming to catch up with her timing. Her passive mind repeated the list of events she was to complete. Pack backpack. Walk to Lorelei’s. Maintain safety. OBEY. Behave casually. Wave if recognized. Reach Lorelei’s. OBEY. Ring doorbell…

The lock clicked and indoor lighting exposed the preoccupied thrall to her friend, who was not a slave yet. She was here to remedy that.

“Come on in, it’s not going to get any warmer out there,” Lorelei said puffing a wisp of vapor. “Aren’t you cold without a jacket on?”

Awkwardly melissa walked inside, turned her entire body to face Lorelei, and waved saying, “I am okay Lorelei. How are you?”

Closing the door, Lorelei stared strangely at Melissa and replied, “Are you feeling all right? You’re acting a little weird.”

A feeling of anxiety faintly shuddered through melissa. The clever one was suspicious. If she didn’t modify her behavior, then her secret slavery would be exposed. The increased anxiety subconsciously activated Dialogue Trigger 134.

Brightening her face with a smile, melissa spoke in a conversational tone, “Sorry I’m acting so weird. You know how I get when I don’t have enough sugar. I act all, all like a robot.” Stiffening her arms and swaying them up and down for demonstration, the programmed trigger elicited a short laugh from Lorelei. Another trigger primed more of her dialogue. “I brought tea to drink, would you like some?”

“Sure. Let’s go to the kitchen.” Lorelei walked towards the kitchen and turned her head to ask, “What type of tea is it?” They reached the kitchen before melissa gave a cryptic answer.

“The good kind.”

“Is there any other?” Lorelei smiled at her own response, but found the expression on Melissa’s face to be odd nonetheless. It was like she was hiding what was really going on inside. Shaking off that feeling, she took out a pair of cups and put them on the table.

melissa opened the first half of her backpack and removed a stainless steel thermos. It was imperative that the second half of her backpack, which hid her suit, not be exposed. Unscrewing the lid, she filled the two cups and slowly put the lid back on the thermos. She deliberately slowed her movements to give Lorelei the opportunity to take the first drink.

“This is really good tea, but it needs a little sugar. Do you want some?”

“I’m fine.” melissa sipped some of the bitter liquid for show. Her eyes followed Lorelei as she walked to the pantry to retrieve some sugar, while her hands moved towards the thermos.

“Thanks for refilling my cup Melissa.” Lorelei stirred in a tablespoon of sugar and drank the rest of her cup. “Now are you ready to get some studying done?”

A coy smile crossed her lips. “Of course Lorelei. Why else would I be here?”

3.

“If Alexa knew that we were talking right now, she’s going to get really upset.” The blunt statement didn’t throw Derek offguard. He was used to this kind of treatment from Andrea, his girlfriend’s best girlfriend.

“You don’t need to tell me the obvious Andrea. I’m just looking for advice on what I’m supposed to do.” To his credit, he hadn’t let frustration slip into his voice while he verbally grappled with his adversary. Sometimes conversations with Andrea were like getting teeth pulled. The worst off Alexa was feeling the more teeth were yanked out.

“Fine. First, you need to apologize for hurting her feelings. Then you need to say sorry to her until she feels better. Then you need to take her out to dinner, somewhere nice and somewhere that makes her feel special.”

“Do have any suggestions on where to eat?”

“No, I don’t. That’s your job!” The indignant tone echoed clearly over the phone prompting Derek to cringe. If Andrea was this sore, Allie must be feeling really bad. He was in deep shit.

“Umm, let me guess. This isn’t a good time for you to be taking care of Alexa?”

“How perceptive of you Derek. How ever does Alexa live without your intelligent observations?” Now things were taking an ugly turn. Andrea turned to bitchy sarcasm when she was feeling her oats. It was time to retreat and make a peace offering. Deep breath and go.

“All right, I deserved that. I deserve, a lot more because I hurt Alexa and, and you’ve been helping her feel better. It’s pretty bad of me to call you this late and expect a magical solution to sprout up. And umm, I’m sorry for uh, ruining your week. I’ll talk to Alexa on like Friday and umm, try to work things out.”

“Do it earlier.” Bite your tongue Derek unless you want to get hit by more fireworks. Play along and this entire uncomfortable conversation will be over soon. “She was really hurt that you didn’t say yes to her…” Hopefully.

4.

Techno beats? I wasn’t listening to music before, was I? Come on, open your eyes and see what’s going on. Lorelei tried to rub her eyes with her left hand, but her arm wouldn’t respond. She tried moving her right arm, but it was paralyzed too. None of her muscles were responding. Opening both eyes widely, she found her vision immersed inside a VR holoscreen. The image beaming directly into her eyes was a giant blackboard with the same phrase written hundreds of times in white chalk.

Slave. Obey. Worship.

A cold feeling sank through her veins: she could hear the same words faintly in the background. Her eyes shifted location, but the beams adjusted to their different positions and the blackboard remained in her vision. This was the work of her GameScapes VR helmet, but that meant Melissa must have put it on her. What the hell is going on? Lorelei blinked rapidly, unable to avert her eyes from the soothing, purring screen. All right concentrate and try to remember.

They had been talking and studying for, for political science. Suddenly she felt drowsy and lightheaded. Then all she remembered was seeing all black. No, she saw Melissa last and she had a creepy look on her face. It was Melissa. She, she must have put something in the tea. That’s why she was acting all, slave, slave like. Obeying and worshipping, and surrendering her mind like a good thrall

No. Those aren’t my thoughts! Lorelei felt an alien compulsion to relax and give in to the screen. This blackboard and the music, they both were affecting her thinking. It was like a hacker, hacking. This was a VR mind hack program. The psychedelic screen, the music, her inability to think clearly: Melissa was trying to take over her mind. Fear tingled in her neck and Lorelei felt her throat tighten.

Don’t panic Lorelei, you, you can think your way out of this. I know it’s hard to focus with the screen and the music but you can do it. Listen to your inner voice. This is a VR program, but it’s using the GameScapes Theater to get inside your head. That, that means you can access other computer programs, like…like the brain-mapping program you wrote for Psych 191. It’ll load you into REM safe mode meaning you escape from this warped reality by piggybacking on the feedback loop. Get to the menu, how to get to the menu, get to the menu. Hands don’t work, but you can still use the eye blink option to open programs.

Lorelei navigated through her start menu twitching and blinking her right eye until she reached her PSYCH folder. Time was slowing down but she knew that it was an optical illusion. The mind hack program was toying with her thoughts and weakening her resolve. Each blink took more and more concentration, but she was almost there. She was on her way to safety.

[Opening Brain Mapping Sequence Program 9:23 PM. Welcome User: Adams, Lorelei]

5.

The sleeper’s body twitched for a moment and lay still again. The helmet’s lights had flashed different colors for a series of seconds, red-green together, then green, and green again. melissa watched from her vantage point at the tip of Lorelei’s bed. She rocked herself back and forth maintaining a steady tempo, a steady mindset. The suit made it easy for her to do this. The flexible film of neo-latex bent subtly near joints and it was stiff enough to support her upright posture. The sheer orange material gripped her hips and thighs with a subtle pressure, driving her insatiable craving for satisfaction. Pleasurable sensations arose each moment she inhaled, prompting the neo-latex to press more firmly against her sensitive regions. A soft moan escaped her lips with each exhaled breath. melissa longed to have her sticky, wet cunt filled with vibrating bliss, but she obeyed her instructions.

Monitor progress. Do not disturb until –3:45:02. Maintain suit integrity. Perform proper submission techniques.

Submission. Submitting. Listen to the music and let it swallow her will whole. Let the music absorb her insignificant thoughts and mold them into something precious. Slave thoughts, small ideas that made her better, even more loyal than before. A tranquil smile spread across melissa’s face. But she had to watch first. Watch the sleeper surrender her individuality to the program. Make sure the sleeper performed slave thoughts when she awoke. And bless the sleeper with her own syn suit.

The orange figure continued rocking on the bed.

6.

Lorelei floated queasily in zero-g, surrounded by a bath of white light. She balled her hands into fists and kicked her legs for feeling. It was good to feel sensation in her extremities again. They weren’t really her hands or legs, but a VR simulation was better than paralyzation. The journey into the REM Safe Mode was over, but the mission to regain control of her mind was about to begin.

“Computer set workplace layout to Lab One.” Matter and light shifted to transform the bare room she was floating in into the picturesque computer laboratory of her dreams. Lorelei had designed the perfect science laboratory using the technology of VR and the unlimited potential of her imagination. A dozen monitors sprouted up on her left; a worktable and other furniture to her right. A LCD display of her brain descended from the ceiling and a massive view screen slid into the center wall. She walked over to the LCD screen and read the diagnosis.

[ REM Safe Mode: Online ]

[ Audio Senses: Online ]

[ Cognitive Reasoning: Online ]

[ Memory: Online ]

[ Motor-functions: Offline ]

[ Visual Senses: Online ]

[ Accessing… ]

[ Accessing… ]

[ 404 Error: ]

[ Access Denied to Other Functions ]

This was not good. The mind hack program was limiting access to portions of her brain and the parts that did show up were under assault. The program was forcing its way in through her eyes and ears, staying locked within her memory, and convincing her cognitive reasoning to obey its alien commands. It was a brilliant Machiavellian design to turn her into an obedient mind slave.

The only way to stop the program from REM was to disable the brain function being rewritten. Her options were limited though. She couldn’t manually disable the senses from this location, but rather she’d have to enter the area and shut it down from there. But how? How could she safely turn off her senses?

The answer clicked in a matter of seconds. Everything was in VR now, including the computer games. She could overlay a game on the brain function, enter it as an avatar, and shut down the program from the inside.

“That’s a brilliant idea Lorelei, but where do you start?” She asked herself. She couldn’t disable visual senses because she needed the feedback loop to access REM. Without this base to coordinate from, she’d be at the mercy of Melissa in the real world. Lorelei shivered when she remembered her friend. She would wind up like that if she didn’t succeed. A sudden realization broke her train of thoughts. What if Melissa was getting outside help?

“Computer what’s the status of the firewall?”

[Firewall Active]

“Thank God for small miracles.” Lorelei sighed with earnest relief. This meant her only opponent in VR was the program and not the actual hacker. The advantage was hers now because she wasn’t going to let a bunch of computer code get the best of her. First things first though make sure that no one breaches the firewall. “Computer require password to disable firewall. Set password A-R-G-U-S.”

[Password confirmed]

“Disable all IM programs. Secure files under password, set password A-E-G-I-S.” That was that, but now she had to select the right games to use. Lorelei walked to the main terminal and accessed the GameScapes game directory. She needed to be very careful in choosing the right games. Speed, stealth, and strength were all attributes she was going to need, especially since she didn’t know what she was going to encounter.

Medieval Realms. Perfect. She could use Kendryn and the invisibility cloak to explore and test out her hypothesis. If she could disable audio senses, then the mind hack program would have one less avenue to break in.

“Computer, to open brain function audio senses set Medieval Realms as the default application. Load avatar file Kendryn.mra into the main terminal and secure it using password A-E-G-I-S. Transport me into audio senses in forty seconds.” Lorelei strapped a small wrist-radio on her left wrist. With this extracurricular mod, she’d be able to contact and teleport to Lab One. Blinding white light surrounded Lorelei as the computer loaded her into the game.

“Welcome to GameScapes: Advanced Gaming for the Above Average Gamer. You have chosen Medieval Realms. Enjoy the adventure!”

7.

It was easy to deduce which creatures were under the influence of the mind hack program.

Infected NPCs had slack jaws and thousand yard stares planted on their faces. The game became a metaphor of what was happening in audio senses. Hacked avatars were roaming the land infecting NPCs with a mind control plague. Eerily enough, the avatars looked just like her in real life. A computer analysis identified them as foreign intruders: constructs of the mind hack program.

Kendryn the Pilferess ducked into the shadows to evade notice. She had been correct in assuming that Medieval Realms would recognize regions infested with the plague as “new areas”. A new landmark, Castle Obsequium, showed up on her map. Cute. The programmer knew Latin. Hopefully, there weren’t any surprises in Castle Obedience, but she wasn’t going to take any chances.

“Recite gate scroll, destination Arachnea.” A shimmering dimensional portal to the Drow Capital lit the alleyway with intense blue light. Kendryn was taken aback by its brightness and whirled around to see if anyone noticed. Seeing no infected avatars, she turned around and looked back into the portal. It was bright, but quite beautiful. Taking a breath, she put one foot forward and stepped into the whirling mass of magic and light.

She couldn’t risk hand to hand combat because of the infection risks, so she put the rest of her skill points in Poison Darts. In Arachnea, she just completed item shopping before a mob of infected NPCs swarmed the city. She took a secret route out, but the city was lost to her. Now she was in the empty forest neighboring her objective. Wrapping the magic cloak tightly around her body, Kendryn cautiously surveyed the outer perimeter of the castle. Simple design, moat, one primary entrance, and no way to scale it without being noticed. She was going to need some help.

Kendryn quietly whispered to her left wrist, “Computer what are my quest objectives in the castle?”

[Enter Castle]

[Evade Detection]

[Locate Orb of Hearing]

[Defeat Guardian]

[Obtain Orb of Hearing]

[Return to Lab One]

“Suggestions in entering the castle?”

[Analyzation complete]

[Suggestion:]

[Brew ‘Create Fog’ potion]

[Drop ‘Create Fog’ potion into moat]

[Enter moat]

[Deploy grappling hook on left wall as decoy]

[Pick sewer lock]

[Enter castle through moat]

This wasn’t cheating: it was survival of the fittest and she was going to use every resource she had at her disposal. She accessed the ingredient list for the potion and began scavenging the items she didn’t have already. Time was of the essence.

It took the last of her darts and few frantic stabs with a dagger, but the guardian finally collapsed. Dressed in a dominatrix catsuit, the Lorelei look-alike had leered at her during the entire battle, flicking a chain whip with deadly precision. Even in death the twisted grin remained on the avatar’s face.

“Bitch. And you look fat in it too.” The impromptu humor buoyed Lorelei’s waning spirits. It was another creepy turn in this sordid nightmare to see herself in a sex outfit. “Never ever, not in a million years,” she promised herself. Taking her eyes off the corpse, Lorelei cast her attention to the shimmering orb.

A clear surface exposed a milky white pattern of magical undulations in the circular jewel. The sight of these fluid ripples in the orb gave Lorelei a familiar feeling, almost like she had seen it before. Maybe like the fog rising from the moat. So pretty. She grasped it with both hands and took a relaxing breath. With this in her possession, she could take Audio Senses offline from the lab in REM. Pounding on the door shook the reverie out of her. Time to go silly, can’t get distracted with pretty little orbs.

“Computer take me back to REM.”

8.

“Do you understand your mission Agent Babs?” A clipped British accent chirped into her earpiece. “You are to infiltrate the compound and recover the memory chip before the experiment begins. Limit civilian casualties to the highest degree. There is to be no excessive live fire young lady. We need this chip intact! Good luck Agent Babs, we’re all counting on you.”

She wryly frowned at the last phrase. I’m counting on myself too thank you very much, but there wasn’t any point in being snippy about the dialogue. There were bigger concerns to concentrate on.

[Memory files are fragile]

[Exhibit caution before termination of infected NPCs]

The computer’s warnings were redundant because this agent knew the risks. Destroying the wrong target risked destroying her long-term or short-term memory and that was Babs initial dilemma. How to devise a non-hazardous method of disabling wandering NPCs without getting infected.

The lab technician’s hands twitched helplessly out of reach of the intruder choking him into unconsciousness. Babs checked the technician’s pulse after he ceased struggling: slow but steady. This technique was better at close range than the stun gun. Patting down the unconscious body, she found a key to the auxiliary computer lab. Accessing the computers there would give her the location of the primary lab, where the memory chip was being stored. She dragged the limp body over to an empty locker and packed it inside. It figured that the men’s locker room had bigger lockers than the women’s.

“The better to stuff you inside my pretty,” she whispered to herself. Stifling a nervous laugh, she sneaked out of the locker room and headed towards the auxiliary lab. Ducking outside their line of sight, Babs peeked at what the workers were doing and pulled a grenade pin. They were staring at their monitors too engrossed and too mindless to notice the gas grenade roll into the room.

[Gas neutralized]

[Room is safe to enter]

Babs dashed into the room, stun gun outstretched in case any of the workers hadn’t been knocked out. Examining each row and satisfied that they all were finally unconscious, she pushed a sleeping thrall aside and plugged her wristwatch into the computer network.

[Accessing information grid]

[Memory chip location confirmed]

[Proceed with primary objective]

She unplugged the watch and took a small step away from the counter when a dizzy sensation fell over her. Babs felt her face flush and the hair on the back of her neck rose. She fell back into a chair feeling her legs wobble underneath the weight of her own body.

Gasping for breath Babs said, “Computer you said the knockout gas was neutralized. What, what’s going on?” Her voice cracked while saying the last sentence.

[Scanning:]

[Heart rate elevated. Blood pressure elevated]

[Gas neutralized]

[Disabling compound no longer present in the air]

[Unable to confirm source of circulatory increase]

Her eyes darted about the room searching for anything out of place, any reason that could explain why her heart was racing and why she couldn’t stand up any more. The monitors were scrolling the same textual gibberish on their screens, no one was moving, and nothing was out of the ordinary. Frustration lanced through her as she took this in. Then a familiar, hot sensation flashed through her crotch and a realization dawned upon Agent Babs. Melissa was playing with her. In fact. Melissa was eating her out and she was feeling the it even in VR.

Babs shook her head furiously, but couldn’t dispel the escalating heat crawling up her body. In desperation, she looked at the neighboring monitors and tried to decipher the rambling code the computers were feeding the enthralled lab workers. Anything to try to take her mind off of what Melissa was doing.

Panting heavily, she could make out a combination of letters and numbers intermixed in each line. “Concentrate,” Babs murmured, “Concentrate on the screen. Imagine that it’s a crossword puzzle and that you,” a moan, her moan interrupted the moment. “Keep on looking. Think of something else.”

She felt something click in her mind. The words on the screen began to look hazy and merged into something else. They were, combining into a pattern she could make out. The VR, it was, it was translating the words into licking and sucking of her juicy pussy lips into a harmony of sweet sensations. With every caress and brush of Melissa’s tongue, she’d fall deeper into utter hedonism: passion without limits. A part of her mind screamed for her to back away, but each lick, each moment of real and virtual pleasure persuaded her to stay. The screen beckoned and enticed her to stare closer, look closer, be closer to the nirvana it promised.

Gunfire shattered the screen and jolted Babs out of her sexual hypnosis. Breathing rapidly, she saw a smoking gun in her left hand, but her right hand was gripping her forearm, grasping it like it was trying to stop her from shooting. Good God, she thought. The screen and Melissa almost took me over and I barely fought it off. Tightening her determination, Babs turned and fired at every monitor in the room leaving none to broadcast their camouflaged mind control message.

She licked a pair of dry lips. “What time is it computer?”

[Time: 1:19 AM]

Babs wearily turned and left the room. She had been stunned and mind controlled for at least fifteen minutes. If she didn’t hurry up, the next time would last longer than fifteen minutes.

9.

melissa continued staring at the sleeper’s beautiful pussy. It had been a enjoyable honor to usher in this slumbering individual into the pleasures that awaited all obedient thralls. When she heard the ecstatic moans of the sleeper and tasted delight from its slippery cunt, she knew she had done well on her task.

Disappointment lingered in the sense that she had to stop licking the thrashing sleeper. The music said the time was not right yet. The fruit needed more time to ripen, then it would be ready to pick. Ready to be eaten again like the succulent, juicy pussy that it was. Is. Would always be.

10.

A fully charged ice missile fired from her arm cannon detonating against impenetrable skin of the opposing avatar. The program was adapting to her efforts to defend herself. Midway through Metreon IV, she had encountered a clone of her character, and the pursuit had taken them all the way to the last chamber of Space Station C-R.

Like herself, the clone was vulnerable to charged plasma beams, and the only opportunity to hit came when it was frozen. A satisfying whump echoed through her cannon as the plasma beam sizzled into its target.

“Just a few more shots Lorelei, and you can retake cognitive reasoning.” Jumping ten feet into the air, she locked her ice missiles onto the target and fired again. Thankfully, there hadn’t be any other moments where Melissa had interrupted the game with her sex play nor had Lorelei let herself to look at any view screens.

The power suit shuddered with damage as a counter-shot from the clone lanced through her shoulder. Jinking to the left, but making a rightward jump, she dodged an incoming missile and fired her plasma beam again.

[Warning:]

[Energy levels low]

[Pursue strategy limiting accuracy of opponent]

“Not now computer, I almost have her.” The power suit groaned in protest of her next exertion. She completed a somersault jump, twisting left, ending with a lateral leap to the right with ice missiles firing the moment her feet touched the ground. Frozen after the surprise maneuver, the clone looked on with astonishment as Lorelei fired her last shot. The beam smoked a vicious hole through the opposing power suit, shattering the frozen avatar into dozens of icy fragments.

“How do you like that strategy?” Lorelei asked tiredly.

[Strategy is sufficient]

“That was a rhetorical question. Don’t reply.” It was useless to argue with the AI, it didn’t know any better. She walked over to the keypad and connected the arm cannon into the lock. One quick computer identification and she’d have the computer core of cognitive reasoning. However, the door didn’t unlock and Lorelei felt a clamping sensation on her arm cannon. “Computer, what’s going on?” The lack of a reply chilled Lorelei. Pushing with her right hand, she tried to pull away from the keypad, but the arm cannon wouldn’t budge.

[Processing data]

“What data? We have the all the keycards for the locks, what data are you talking about?”

[Processing]

“Let go of me. Computer, disengage arm cannon now.”

[Processing complete]

[Activating priority program, standby]

A cold sensation gripped her left arm as the color bled away from that part of her power suit. Lorelei watched helplessly as the purple, yellow, and green leaked away, an inky blue replacing the former colors. The process spread throughout the entire suit and it became clear more was happening. Her gloved right fingers coalesced into a blue mitten and the suit began to shrink in size. A distinct rubbery smell filled her nostrils and the taste of it infiltrated her mouth.

“Computer return me to REM!” The computer still didn’t respond.

Panic settled in her legs, but the blue material confining them refused to bend or let them move. The material stiffened around her neck forcing her to watch this conversion with helpless dismay

The helmet caved in on her vision and Lorelei screamed as she felt it bond onto her skin.

Her ears were left uncovered, but the alteration to her power suit required no sound effects. This was all virtual reality anyway, shifting light atoms didn’t produce sound.

The sensation on her left arm let go and Lorelei felt herself fall backward onto the floor, too stiffened by the transformed suit to get back up. Staring at the ceiling, she saw her reflection on the mirror-like surface.

A white mask obscured her facial features and a pair of obscenely large, red lips shaped in an O surrounded her mouth. Both arms were pointed up at the elbows, locked in right angles. Her hands had a mitten-like cover and the stuff covering her body had a blue sheen to it, like latex. She shuddered at the thought. Hadn’t she promised that she’d never wear one of those things?

The material hugged her breast with tight elasticity leaving nothing to the imagination. Blushing, she noticed that her nipples were erect, proudly poking into the blue latex baring their excitement for all to see. She eyed the path down to her mid-section and paused at the end. While her narrow slit was completely covered, Lorelei felt a subtle pressure around her clitoris with each breath she took. Each breath worked to scatter her concentration making it harder to think of a solution out of this trap. Unbending blue latex imprisoned her legs and she was paralyzed on the floor.

The door opened with an eerie whine and Lorelei strained her eyes peering up at the ceiling, angling them to find a glimpse of the person standing at the door. An amorphous shape walked into the picture and blond hair was the first feature she saw. It was Melissa and she was wearing the same outfit, except hers was orange and she had something in her hands.

Keeping the fear out of her voice, Lorelei asked, “How did you get in?”

“Shh, silly girl, I’m here to make it all better.” Melissa pleasantly smiled downward at Lorelei. Kneeling, the blonde set the unseen items in her hands down before continuing to talk. “You really put up a good fight Ms. Adams. You should be proud of yourself that you lasted as long as you did.”

Lorelei narrowed her eyes and let the hatred in them spell out her reply. Melissa continued smiling through those O-shaped lips and whispered into her ear.

“You’ll love what’s going to happen to you, just like how melissa loves to eat juicy, wet, Lorelei pussy all day and all night long.” Lorelei struggled furiously after hearing the words, but her efforts failed to loosen the latex’s iron grip. Anger turned concentrated fury.

“You’re not Melissa.”

A twinkle sparkled in the false Melissa’s eyes. “Correct. Like everything in here, I’m a virtual hologram, programmed to complete a function. And my function is you. I’m here to complete you Lorelei and when my work is done, you’ll agree with me on how wonderful it is to surrender your mind to the suit you’re wearing.”

“How did you do it? I defeated all of you, I killed all of the avatars you sent after me.”

“Correct again. You’re so smart. That’s why it’s so important to take away your free will now, before you expose what’s going on.” Melissa began to hum a familiar tune, the techno music from before. “I didn’t join my sisters in the hunt because I wasn’t programmed to. But don’t you worry their sacrifice won’t be in vain.”

“But how?” Lorelei’s voice pleaded desperately with the false Melissa. Ignoring the request, Melissa placed an eye cover over Lorelei’s frightened blue eyes and she fastened a ball gag in the uninitiated slave’s mouth. Hyperventilating, Lorelei willed the computer to teleport her back to Lab One, but nothing happened. Before a pair of headphones slipped into her ears, she heard a final statement from Melissa.

“Silly girl. Did you bother to check if the anti-virus was on?”

Her eyes widened as the music began to play.

End Chapter Two