The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

Warning: Although the mind control mechanism herein involves wormy thingies, they are simply magical elemental Macguffins. There should only be brief squick involved even for those people who do not like such antics—although I must admit that’s not how I originally planned this tale!

This particular story was inspired by a strange looking circular marking on a pumpkin I recently bought. It turned out to be a small hole in the flesh—thus proving that inspiration comes from the strangest of places. Be gentle on this one if it has editing errors, it was written and edited in a mere handful of days, a new record for me!

Blue Familiars

Hannah was pissed. The hot water heater at the apartment had failed yesterday, forcing her to take a cold shower in the morning. In her first lecture of the day the professor had denied her request for an extension on her differential equation homework. Shortly after she had returned to the apartment in a huff, she had learned that the landlord wouldn’t be able to dispatch a workman to replace the hot water heater until late in the evening. To top everything off, her roommate Anna had reminded her with no small amount of vindictiveness that she had promised to pick up the pumpkins they were going to carve for the Halloween display.

They always say that you don’t really know whether you’ll get along with someone until you live with them, and in this case the saying was unfortunately true. The happy go-lucky, air headed personality that made Anna fun during parties had turned out to be hiding a dark streak that came out when she was asked to do the chores or if she didn’t get her way. After several weeks of up putting up with spirited arguments, Hannah had given up trying to get through to her and had resolved to do the chores herself.

Her two other roommates, Lacey and Lucy, the twins, would rather retreat to their room to study physics than get involved in cat fights. This behavior just annoyed Hannah further—it would have been nice to get some support. All of this meant that she was effectively doing the equivalent of two jobs simultaneously, which was quickly draining her ability to care about almost anything.

She was too much of a pushover. She didn’t have the luxury of escaping like her other roommates, but she also didn’t have the power to say no—she felt trapped by her own personality. There was only so far she could be pushed, however, and she was now at the tipping point. The events of the day had just solidified her opinion—after the semester was over, she was going to find new housing and ditch the house of drama that seemed to take up all her waking hours. Maybe that would prevent her grades from taking a nose dive, too.

The grim decision made, she continued to sort through the pumpkin display at the local Happy Time grocery store. Some of them were small, and others so big she wasn’t sure she would be able to lift them off the ground. Some were unsuitable due to the markings they had acquired while lying on the ground in the pumpkin patch. It took her a few minutes to sort them out, but right when she was about to leave, one more caught her eye. It was way at the back, but it had a particular healthy, orange sheen that drew her eye.

It was slightly bigger than she was looking for, but it was perfectly formed. The round, orange flesh bulged in perfectly delineated lines. The stalk was nice and green, with no sign of rot. Oddly, it didn’t possess any ground marks, as though the pumpkin had grown vertically—not a very probable circumstance for a pumpkin that had grown so large. The only imperfection was a small, round grayish circle that formed a small, raised patch in the skin of perfect specimen. She almost put it back into the display with regret, but hesitated. They were planning on carving these pumpkins, right? They could simply carve into and remove the blemish, leaving the rest of the pumpkin alone. Certainly getting such a nice pumpkin and keeping it for herself might help her to relieve some of the burden the rest of the catastrophic day had caused.

Her decision made, she hoisted the pumpkin up and into her shopping cart. She was a little surprised that it felt lighter than she had expected—it wasn’t hollow already, was it? Her investigation was interrupted when she noticed a customer at the in store coffee shop watching her closely. It wasn’t yet Halloween, yet the lady was dressed in a witch’s costume, a formless black cloak topped with a dorky tall, pointed witches’ hat sitting on the counter. Her lips were stained a shiny neon blue, with hair dyed to match. Her curls danced breezily as she took a sip from her drink, revealing finger nails painted the same unnatural color complete with tiny stars sprinkling their nail beds. The cloak she wore was free flowing, revealing little of what she wore underneath, but her boots ran up and over her knees. They were shiny and black with tall platforms, buckles running up the front. She probably wouldn’t have looked out of place at a gothic techno party.

Her eyes were two stunning sapphires nestled deep behind an aquiline nose and strong cheekbones. Hannah felt strangely drawn to the intense gaze until one heavily mascaraed eyelash closed lazily in a suggestive wink.

“What are you looking at?” snarled Hannah, flustered and more than a little annoyed at feeling patronized while doing shopping in her sweats. It was laundry day, and she hadn’t had the time or inclination to get her clothing to the laundromat since the hot water had quit on them. Her hair felt limp and unattractive on her neck, wet from the rain outside.

The witch only chuckled throatily and returned to her drink, ignoring Hannah’s outburst as she swept over to the check-out line in a frustrated haze, her brown eyes flashing fire. If the witch had been unable to wash her hair it probably wouldn’t look so perfect coiffed, either! And why was she suddenly feeling so jealous of her poise and carefree attitude?

* * *

Sighing, Hannah lugged the pumpkins up the front step to the apartment. There wasn’t a plumber’s work van out front, so she couldn’t tell whether the hot water had been fixed yet. Just as she was returning from her car with the last, perfect looking pumpkin, she was fixed with a shrewish glare from Anna, who was just stalking out of the kitchen. “Did you remember to pick up more coffee creamer? We’re still out.”

Hannah pressed her fingers to her forehead. That damn witch had distracted her. “No, I was distracted while I was at the store. Calm down! I’ll pick some up tomorrow after my first class.” Crap, Anna was probably going to fly into another rage now.

As if on cue, Anna’s face twisted in anger. “I’ve been waiting for over an hour for that creamer, and you know it!” Her voice started to raise in pitch. Hannah could hear a door slam at the back of the apartment—probably Lacey and Lucy hiding again.

All of her anger at the day, her professor, the universe, the witch, and the shitty coffee creamer suddenly boiled over into a rage of her own. “You know what? I don’t have to deal with this shit any more! I quit! As soon as I can find new housing, I’m out of here—and then you can find your own coffee creamer, clean your own dishes, and empty your own trash!”

The pumpkin still in her hands, she shoved past a pissed Anna and slammed the door to her room, taking out some of her rage on the inanimate object. “Oh yeah?” yelled Anna through the closed door. “Good luck getting housing right before Halloween! Bitch!”

Hannah sank onto her bed and turned the pumpkin listlessly in her hands. Anna knew exactly what to do to push all of her hot buttons. But it just didn’t matter any more—she had to get out before she was pushed to physical violence. If the argument had continued for even a short while longer she might have ended up slapping Anna, and then they really would have been fighting like cats.

All this because of a stupid pumpkin and a witch. Disillusioned, she sat the pumpkin on her dresser and tried to figure out what to do next. Her thoughts chased themselves around in circles, ultimately unfulfilling. She tried to study, but she just couldn’t focus while Anna’s shrill voice was still bouncing around inside her head. She gave up and sneaked out to the kitchen, warming up a TV dinner quickly so she could bring it back to her room and hide. Fortunately, nobody was out of their rooms and she was left unmolested.

Back in her room, she ate her meager fare and tried to study again. She soon gave up—her focus was gone, and until she could get it back, there was no use in continuing. Maybe the plumber would come in the morning and she’d be able to start the day out right.

Tired, she brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas. Fortunately, one of the features of this apartment was separate bathrooms for each room, so she wouldn’t have to risk running into Anna again during the night. She flicked out the light and slumped into bed, hoping some uninterrupted sleep would help her to find solutions in the morning.

* * *

Shortly past the witching hour, a dim blue glow flashed through the room from the dresser. The circular blister on the pumpkin throbbed slowly with blue light, flashes starting slowly, then coming more regularly until it was a solid blue glow. The blistered area started to turn like it was unscrewing, then the blue light strengthened. The outer flesh of the pumpkin appeared to be liquefying, slowly turning to pulp and vanishing, until a perfectly round hole had been burrowed from the interior to the exterior of the pumpkin.

Out of the interior crawled a long, thin strand of what looked like play-doh, locomoting similarly to an earthworm. It fell onto the floor with a faintly audible thud, then inched its way towards the bed. As it moved, a strip of blue light moved up and down its body. When it reached the bed, it lifted one end of itself and touched the comforter, proceeding up the side as though it was a slug.

It hesitated for a moment, then dragged itself over the top of Hannah’s head until it was laying horizontally over her eyes like a blindfold. The blue light that had run up and down its length turned off, then the entire tube started to flash like a flickering florescent light. Hannah’s eyes opened, unseeing, as the creature flashed a code to her unconscious mind. Her mouth dropped open, gasping harshly for air. Her body frozen in sleep, the worm split down the middle, each side sliding around to an ear, then vanishing quickly inside. An intense blue light flashed once on the ceiling from inside her mouth and her eyes, then it was gone.

The night continued, as quiet as before, only a hollowed out pumpkin bearing witness to the fact that anything had happened at all.

* * *

Her morning didn’t start out much better than the previous one. The hot water still wasn’t fixed, and Anna’s parting shot from the night before was still bugging her. Screw it, she thought, time to clear her head. She threw on her sports bra and sweats, determined to get her head right by taking a jog.

She was only a few blocks away from the apartment when a limo drove up beside her. The window in the back door rolled down. “My name is Kara!” said a lady dressed as a witch. “Perhaps you would like to visit with me?”

Hannah frowned, and continued on. It was the same mysterious lady from the supermarket. What did she want?

The limo continued rolling beside her. “Ahem!” The witch muttered under her breath, then continued more assertively. “You will stop and get in this limo with me.”

Stunned, Hannah stepped over to the limo and climbed inside. Now why had she done that? She should be leaving! Struggling in her seat, her body did nothing more than twitch.

“That’s much better,” said the witch, her blue lips looking like the cat who had got into the cream. “My name is Kara. What’s yours?”

Unwillingly, Hannah’s lips started moving. “I’m Hannah. What’s going on here?...You bitch!”

The witch’s dark blue eyes flashed threateningly. “They say that if you can’t say anything nice, you shouldn’t say anything at all. In this case, I intend to agree.” She snapped her fingers, and Hannah gaped. From the corners of her eyes, a blue wave washed in, until everything was colored in the dark hue. She felt funny, then silly, then her mind completely blanked.

Kara smiled happily at her new conquest. “If I hadn’t been told how quickly the magic could take hold once its latent potential had been activated, I never would have believed it.” Hannah made a low noise, but otherwise couldn’t reply.

They sat there for the next half hour, the witch’s thoughts her own as she plotted and planned. Hannah didn’t think about anything at all, her universe eclipsed by a curtain of blue.

Hannah’s eyes stared unseeingly as the witch’s limo smoothly turned through a wrought iron gate and up a long, tiled driveway. It took seemingly forever until a large mansion appeared, dormer windows looming out above lush greenery that bordered the driveway.

“Pretty,” said Hannah, her eyes dancing in blue constellations as the limo rolled to a stop.

Ignoring her outburst, Kara got out and offered her hand to Hannah. “Come, my dear. We have a lot to do before my magic seeps it way back out of your brain.”

Hannah stumbled out of the car with the witch’s help, the butler closing the door behind them. The butler led the way up the walk towards the house, the witch tolerantly helping Hannah as she stumbled over the cobblestones. Fragments of thoughts about old money and extravagant architecture floated through Hannah’s mind without finding purchase. If she was being given a sobriety test, she would have flat out failed.

The butler fished a large, archaic looking key ring out of his pocket, and with a flourish, unlocked the bright blue door to the estate. “After you, madame,” he enunciated softly, primly bowing as he ushered them in.

Walking regally, Kara dragged Hannah through the front room and up a grand staircase to the second floor. When Hannah hesitated, the witch pulled her firmly through the first door on the left.

“But...the butler...,” slurred Hannah, her unfocused eyes still swirling, a vague concern circulating that someone might say something about her drunken condition.

“Hush now,” said Kara, rapping her knuckles. “James has been in the family for generations, and we trust him implicitly. Besides, we’re not here to listen to you failing to think properly. A familiar has no need to think for anyone but her mistress. A familiar is a pet. An animal wind-up toy that thinks only at my pleasure.”

She frowned. “But the fact that you can think at all is surprising. Perhaps you need just a little more of my magic to settle down. It seems I don’t quite have the dosage right yet. It is a somewhat delicate matter—we wouldn’t want to fry your mind with pleasure, would we?”

She rolled her hands, a sparkling effect materializing between her smooth palms. As she continued to roll slowly, the ball of swirling blueish colors grew. When it reached the size of a softball she swapped to rolling it back and forth, turning the ball into a long, thin tube. Once it reached about a foot long, Kara eyed Hannah critically. “Pet, give me your arm.”

Drowsily, Hannah raised her right arm towards the witch in a drunken lurch. Smiling, Kara draped the magic worm over her arm and waited for it to obey its programming. Instinctively wrapping around the arm, it tightened, then started sliding upwards towards her head. Once it reached her shoulder, a foot of it continued upwards, twining close to her ear as it slithered around and around. It wiggled in mid-air for a moment, but once it finally found her ear it started sliding inside.

“Uuuhhhhhhhh!” She moaned as her eyelashes fluttered, her eyes becoming an even more intense blue as the magic slid its way deep into her brain. The pleasure she felt as her brain was melting was indescribable, her thoughts twining tighter and tighter around a magical core of blue. Each twist she made around that blue rock of obedience bound her with chains of pleasure, a prison she couldn’t see a way to escape.

“Now, my pet—it’s time to strip. Get rid of all those ugly and smelly old clothes. My pets must attire themselves in a manner that pleases me most.”

Hannah started to remove her clothing, her body obeying the commands of her mistress while her mind sailed higher on waves of pleasure. Her exercise clothing dropped quickly to the floor, the nervousness she normally would have felt subsumed by an overwhelming need to obey. It only took a matter of moments to slip out of her sports bra, tennis shoes and socks, then she returned to a neutral pose. She smiled dumbly, her arms dangling at her sides, nerveless.

“Much better.” The witch smiled at the view. “James, could you please remove these rags and leave us alone to get...acquainted better?”

“Yes, madame,” sniffed James, picking up Hannah’s clothing. “Will dinner be at eight, or should I schedule for later?”

“Definitely later.” Kara stared at her new acquisition speculatively. “Much later. I’m about to feast.”

“Very good, madame. I will leave a tray of cold meats in the fridge.” He silently closed the double doors to the dressing room behind him, leaving Hannah alone with a ravenous witch.

“I’ve been watching you, you know,” the witch said, circling Hannah’s spaced out body. When she reached the front, she let her cloak fall to the floor, allowing herself to be inspected. The witch’s legs seemed to go on for ages, their length clad in the shiny black of her boots. Her breasts were bared, perfect orbs capped by blue tips, highlighted by silver studs. Hannah’s wandering eyes widened in lust at the thought that the witch had been hiding pierced breasts behind the thin film of her cloak all along.

“But now you’re probably wondering why you feel so perfectly aroused and willing to have sex...with me.” She grinned knowingly, stroking Hannah’s cheekbones. “It’s my magic. If you walked out on the street and looked at any person now, man or woman, you wouldn’t want them—only me. Like attracts like—and now your silly little head is simply stuffed...just...full...of my blue, blue magic.” With each syllable, Kara slinked closer, until their breasts were barely rubbing up against each other.

It was true. Hannah’s breath hitched at the thought of bedding this witch, rubbing up against her until orgasms danced down her spine. She hadn’t felt this with any one else before—especially not a woman.

“There you go, thinking again. You must be able to absorb an awfully large amount of magic—you’ll make an excellent familiar.” Kara pressed a cold finger against Hannah’s lips that were rapidly turning blue. “Hold that thought...or better yet, don’t.” She stepped forward into a kiss, pressing the palms of her hands against Hannah’s ears.

Her hands glowed, raw magic pulsing into Hannah’s brain, each wave tugging at her pleasure centers. Instinctively, Hannah kissed back, sucking and swirling her tongue with the witch’s, but it wasn’t enough. Pushed by new desires welling up from the depths of her brain, she embraced her tormentor, rubbing her sensitive breasts against those of her mistress.

Mistress! It was such an easy word to think while she ground deeper into the witch’s arms, her magic tickling at Hannah’s brain. She could feel every inch of mistress’ body, every gyration bringing her closer to fruition.

Soon, she couldn’t think at all. Everything was blue. The room was blue, her mistress was blue, her lips were blue, her nipples were blue. Her silly little fears were blue. And best of all, her orgasms were blue too.

* * *

After their tryst, Hannah lay boneless in bed, cuddling with her mistress. “Mmm, I do love you mistress, but why did you choose me?”

“Us witches are at our most powerful when Halloween is near. During the rest of the year our power wanes until the darkest night once again approaches. To maintain our power during the rest of the year and to make sure there are no...surprise attacks from our enemies, we must store some of our power in suitable subjects...familiars, we call them. And...you were simply too cute to let go.”

“Like a battery?” Hannah asked adoringly, nestled in the crook of Kara’s arms.

“Yes, but not so crass. You are not Soylent Green, my dear. With your mind stuffed full of my magic, you simply cannot disobey me. This is quite pleasurable for both of us, I assure you.” She goosed Hannah, making her shriek delightfully.

Kara leered at Hannah, but shook her head decisively. “I would love to, but I’m not done yet. I have just been given my inheritance, but I am still a novice witch, and I must build my power base to ensure my position. I have filled you with as much power as a I dare. If I jam too much more in too quickly we might risk burnout, which would make you useless to me or anyone else. Yet I cannot store my power around the house or I would risk losing much to a thief.”

“There is...” Hannah trailed off, her newly blue eyes blinking thoughtfully.

“Yes, my pet?” Kara languidly touched Hannah’s chin, stroking her like a favored dog.

Hannah curled into the witch’s warm fingers, savoring her mistress’ favor. “I have three other roommates. We’re all sophomores, so we’ll be at college for several more years. If you take all of them, we could continue our education or pretend to continue our education, then come to work for you. We wouldn’t disappear and our families would know where we are, they just wouldn’t wonder why we’re not coming home.” Her thighs clenched tightly at the naughty thought of helping her mistress enslave her roommates.

“That’s...not a bad plan.” said Kara, considering the suggestion thoughtfully while she stroked her pet. “If any of my pets were to leave my side for any length of time, I would need to provide a glamor, such as for holidays, but that is simply done. You would all hide in plain sight, while remaining my animals. Very good, pet, very good!”

Hannah’s eyes teared up, suddenly overcome that she had pleased her mistress. “Thank you!” she gushed. She whined in disappointment when Kara stopped stroking her.

“I have another gift for you,” said the witch, gesturing regally. “It is in the top drawer of the dresser. Please fetch it for me.”

Her momentary disappointment quickly forgotten, Hannah leaped from the bed, eager to do her mistress’ bidding. Sliding the drawer open, she gasped in surprise. Inside was a heavy Gothic collar, made of what appeared to be steel. The engraving was incredibly detailed, swirling almost as if by magic from the form of one mythical beast to the next, gryphons to harpies to dragons. It probably was magic. In the front was mounted a large sapphire, the color of her mistress. She picked it up in her hands gingerly. “Can I?” She said, her eyes imploring her mistress who had remained on the bed, watching Hannah benevolently.

“Of course,” came the indulgent reply. “All of my familiars must be adorned properly. Besides,” she said seductively, “I can’t draw power out of a familiar without the gem. It’s part and parcel of being my slave.” She dropped her voice an octave. “And you want to be my slave, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, mistress!” said Hannah adoringly. She brought both halves of the heavy collar up to her neck, and without hesitation snapped it shut with a deep click. The room changed, suddenly, everything now in much sharper relief. Around her mistress was a swirling miasma of blue light, almost bright enough to make her have to look away. She could see the same energy now, hanging around her too, but it was more static, stationary. It was nothing like the riotous shades of blue that surrounded her mistress. She could feel a faint warmth at her neck where the gem sat, and licked her blue lips. It was done! No matter what else happened, she had declared herself for her mistress irrevocably. At her decision, the auras faded swiftly, the magic settling into background noise.

“Ravish me! Name me! Do what you want with me! I’m yours,” Hannah said theatrically, bowing low so that her blue capped breasts swung freely.

A short breeze, and suddenly Kara was pressing her body against her pet, her warmth making Hannah’s heart miss a beat. The studs in her nipples traced delightful swirls against Hannah’s side as the witch pressed her lips to her ears. “Ravish you I will, but your name remains your own. Rest assured I will give you a new name, a true name, to keep others from controlling you, but it’s so much easier to maintain one’s situation if one doesn’t have to lie.”

She reached around and tweaked one of Hannah’s nipples. “These do look bare, perhaps some piercings would suit you better?”

The pet moaned with abandon as her mistress plundered her mouth once more, her body juicing at the thought of obeying her utterly.

* * *

It was another wet night a few days from Halloween when the door bell rang. “Coming!” came Anna’s bubbly voice down the hallway.

The door cracked open, Anna squinting out onto the porch. Outside was a figure wearing a cloak over her body, a wet hood draped over her back. She was wearing blue lipstick and her face was heavily made up, her eyes highlighted with a deep black color to match the night. Her neck was encircled with an intricate collar of some kind. It had a large, glowing blue gem nestled in front of her Adam’s apple, and the lady’s hair was dyed the same color as her lips.

Anna stared at the visitor skeptically. “No solicitors, especially not this late at night.” The slutty goth either had to be selling something or she had the wrong door.

“Oh, I’m not selling anything!” grinned Hannah as she forced her way inside. “I’m buying, instead.” As soon as she passed the threshold, she dropped the cloak she had been wearing, her fingernails flashing blue.

Underneath the cloak she had been wearing very little. A severely cinched black leather under bust corset acted as a shelf to push her assets upward. Each large breast was capped with blue nipples and silver rings. Below she was wearing nothing at all, except for black thigh length boots that had platform heels and buckles up the front. Her sex was exposed for anyone to see.

Anna’s mouth dropped to the floor. “What’s happened to you?” she asked, stunned, finally recognizing who was underneath the makeover. Had Hannah ever had breasts that large? The inappropriate question bounced around her shocked brain.

“Ah, much better,” Hannah said, her voluminous breasts exposed. “It feels so restricting to hide who I am now, but necessity often overrides desire.” She clapped her hands on either side of Anna’s head, holding her face straight with what felt like bands of iron.

“What are you doing?” shrieked Anna, every word getting louder until Hannah covered her mouth with her own, kissing her voraciously.

Her surprise and discomfort at the sudden gesture took Anna completely by surprise, causing her to hesitate for long enough for several long ropes of magic that were twined around Hannah’s arms like wristlets to come alive and slither up and over Hannah’s hands and into Anna’s ears. It wasn’t long before her eyes flashed blue and her mouth dropped open, drool collecting at the bottom of her mouth.

“Very good girl,” said Hannah, as if she was talking to a dog. “My mistress wants you all, but has given me discretion on how I should handle recruitment. I like you the least, so you get to go last. You sit here like a good little kitty and wait until I’m done collecting the others.” She gently closed Anna’s mouth and maneuvered her to the side of the door, carefully closing the front door and engaging the deadbolt.

The twins had probably retreated to their room like they normally did, trying to avoid another argument. Anna’s shrieking would have forced them away from the front door, which was exactly what the new Hannah wanted. Turning the deadbolt should give her ample time to inform her mistress if the twins attempted to flee before they had time to be introduced to their very own magical worms.

She moaned on the way to the twins’ room, her collar flashing a darker blue as some of her mistress’ magic was released. Stroking down the back of her neck, the magic gathered at her throat and spun outwards into long, thin strands. Each strand coiled itself around one of her arms as before, prepared to flow like water into the brain of a new victim.

Marching confidently towards the door, her nipples bouncing with each step, she paused to listen for any activity beyond. All that she could hear was the pounding of rain against the roof. Satisfied that they were otherwise occupied, she slowly and carefully opened the door.

Their bags and books were put together neatly as usual, the contents of their room packed away as though a maid had just visited. Strangely, however, their beds were unmade, the blankets thrown to the floor. The window was cracked open, the sound of thunder just outside briefly overwhelming the patter of rainfall.

Concerned now, Hannah rushed to the window, stealth abandoned completely as she peered out. The bed sheets had been stripped from the bed and tied together. They flowed out the window like some sort of Saturday Morning cartoon, revealing the escape route the twins had taken right before Hannah had arrived.

It became crystal clear in an instant—she had failed. No corporal punishment that was meted out could make up for the fact that she had failed her mistress. She was heartbroken.

Despondent about her failure, Hannah collected Anna from where she waited patiently beside the door, her mouth open like a goldfish. There was a bitter, metallic taste in her mouth that a consolation prize like Anna couldn’t fix. She wouldn’t hide from her punishment, though—that would go against the wishes of her mistress, and it was impossible for her to do that.

She put her cloak back on and guided the gurgling Anna out the door. She was careful to take her keys and carefully lock the door behind them—even as slaves they would have need of their own belongings...eventually. Petulantly, Hannah fed Anna the rest of her magic worms one by one, watching them burrow themselves deep into Anna’s brain, merging their magic with her body until her eyes glowed a solid blue. It wouldn’t last forever, but it would be enough to keep her pacified until she was ready to awaken to the orgasmic joy of serving her new mistress.

Sighing, she took Anna by the hand and led her down the front steps, dreading what she would find once she returned to the limo. She pushed through the thunderstorm out to the street, opening the back door of the limo to help Anna inside. With her mind jammed full of magic, it was easy to direct Anna’s pliant frame in through the car door, but a bit more difficult to get in after her until someone on the interior had directed Anna to a seat.

Slinking inside, she gasped to see both Lacey and Lucy sitting across from her, their eyes blanked with a solid blue sheen. But...how had that happened? She had lost both of them out the window!

“I must admit, I didn’t expect your plan to work,” said mistress smugly as the car started rolling. “My mother always said to proactively plan for contingencies, and not to rely upon pets for everything.” She smiled lasciviously. “And it’s paid off! I collected a matching set!”

The three pets in training said nothing, their minds melted from absorbing so much magic. Hannah was speechless as well, too sheepish to reply in the face of her utter failure. She struggled not to fall apart in front of her mistress, ineffably sad that she hadn’t been able to finish what she had started, shivering in fear.

“But!” continued Kara. “Don’t think I’ve forgotten your failure. You’ll be paying your debt...in bed.” She winked at Hannah with a leer on her face.

Hannah shivered again, but this time it wasn’t with fear.

* * *

“This is so strange! They’re so big...and blue!” said Lacey, examining her twin, Lucy. Both of them wore nothing but their mistress’ collars, their blue eyes betraying the magic that lived just under their skin. She poked at a blue nipple curiously.

Lucy slapped her hand away. “Stop booping me!”

“What’s the matter, pets? Don’t you enjoy it?” Kara’s face formed a moue, her relaxed posture on the bed belying an undercurrent of tension in her words.

“I do enjoy it,” said Lucy, “but I don’t understand it. Why do we turn blue, mistress? Is it the color of magic?”

“It’s not the color of magic in general, it’s the color of my magic. The more of my magic you absorb, the more of my coloring you take on—though you don’t gain all of the secondary attributes until you are accepted into my service. It’s an easy way for other witches to tell that you belong to me. It is my signature that you bear upon your lips and your innermost being. You store a part of me.” She smiled. “A part of me that I can retrieve when I need to, mind you, but as long as you’re mine you’ll be blue.”

“Mmmm, and you’re making me blue, too, my pets. Come over here and tend to your mistress.” She pouted forlornly, cupping her turgid breasts in enticement. “Doesn’t your mistress excite you?”

The two twins giggled and pranced over to the bed, their nubile bodies jiggling delightfully. Nestling themselves on either side of their mistress, they embraced her, their heads at breast level. They kissed the side of each breast, lightly, then began to lick. They knew they were successful when she began to tremble uncontrollably. “Ooh, don’t stop, my pets. Perhaps this would be even better with more eye candy.” Kara smiled evilly.

She gestured at Anna, who had been waiting attentively next to the door for her mistress’ instructions. She was attired in a bondage harness, her breasts lifted up and away from her body, but otherwise wore only her mistress’ collar. “Ring for some tea, Anna, I’m feeling thirsty.”

Bowing low, Anna left the room at her mistress’ behest. The twins had moved on from the sides of her breasts and were now making lazy circles on her blue areolae. “Keep going,” she said in a husky voice, pleased at their initiative. The white hot coil of pleasure was slowly starting to circle higher.

Her blue eyes darkening from the sensations, Kara tilted her head, listening to the sound of a bell tinkling gently outside her boudoir. “Come in!” She said commandingly.

The door creaked open slowly, the jingling coming in short bursts as a bent figure hesitatingly made her way into the room. It was Hannah, dressed in restrictive bondage gear. Both of her arms were restrained behind her back in a tight, blue monoglove. A shiny, blue ball gag was cinched tightly in her mouth, held in place by a leather harness with lots of straps. Her blue hair was gathered together in a long ponytail. Chains led from around her neck down to a tray situated in front of her, secured tightly to her waist via a steel belt. An intricate tea set was arranged on the tray, patterned in blue, with small cups for cream and cookies delicately plated. She minced her way forward on feet tied into ballet boots, a length of chain attaching her legs to each other. A bell dangled from between her lips, jangling with every step.

Anna retook her position next to the door, grinning widely at the spectacle Hannah made. It was Hannah’s turn now, but Anna knew she’d get hers soon enough.

Kara grinned hungrily as she watched her slave timidly make her way bedside. “Now that is hot tea service. You look good enough to eat!” Hannah stared at her hungrily, indicating that the attraction was mutual. A drop of saliva trickled around the ball and down her chin.

“There’s one more thing I didn’t tell you, my pets. Magic and arousal are inextricably linked. It’s through my attraction to you that my magic is set in motion. The more pleasure I experience, the more magic is created, and the more pleasure you experience. Denial can be a particularly strong multiplier for magic—even magic that has already been stored. Look at that, there—magic being produced right before your eyes. There’s so much extra that she can’t keep it inside any more.”

Two blue droplets started to express themselves from Hannah’s nipples. The twins paused, their eyes ravenous, their lips puckered. “Can we?” asked Lacey. Kara nodded with a grin, and they lurched forward, each determined to be the first to get a taste of the magical elixir. They licked Hannah’s nipple rings, twisting them gently, then latched on with their dark blue lips. It required all of Hannah’s concentration to keep from spilling the tea as her breasts were plundered, the twins completely ignoring her discomfort in their bid to consume more magic.

Balanced between her desire not to fail her mistress again, and the unbearable pleasure being extracted from her breasts, Hannah didn’t notice her mistress scooting up behind her until she felt a hand in between her legs. She sucked on her ball gag, moaning as Kara lightly stroked her mons. She was shrieking in her mind—did her mistress want her to drop the tea?

Warm breath kissed her ear. Kara started to whisper softly, for Hannah’s ears only. “I told you earlier that I would give you a true name, a slave name, a new name just for you and me. A secret that only we will know.” She started to stroke Hannah’s lips faster, her every movement a new torment for her pet. “I name thee Shae. My pet, my familiar.” She slipped her swirling fingers inside, magic sparking deep into Hannah’s pussy, blue pleasure thrusting into her deepest core.

Hannah bucked uncontrollably, a steadying hand from her mistress the only thing keeping her from completely destroying the tea set. She would be Hers, Her little blue Shae, forever.

The End