The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Blue’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS: A scientific expedition to an unexplored corner of New Guinea makes a strange and terrible discovery.

* * *

‘Blue’

Part Two

Carol was standing at the cave entrance, body tight as a coiled spring, as Bish tumbled out of the narrow tunnel into the entrance chamber. She had heard a commotion, but surely Katy was taking care of it...

“It’s alive,” Bish screamed, “it’s got them, Carol, help, Carol!”

Carol ran into the cave and picked the hysterical woman up from the floor.

“What’s alive? What got them?”

“The ceiling those blue things on the ceiling they came down and grabbed Wen and Ginger and Katy and, and, Carol, what are we going to do?”

Carol looked up as Tasya swung feet first out of the tunnel. She landed on her feet, took a stumbling step forward, and stood up, spinning around to watch behind her. There was a bobbing light in the next room that suddenly clattered to the ground, and then Wen was sliding down into the room.

“Tasya what happened? Where’s Katy?” Carol demanded.

“We will need weapons,” Tasya said, her eyes not leaving the tunnel. “There is something alive in there. It has seized Katy and the professor and the others. We must move quickly if we are to be rescuing them.”

Carol looked at Bish, her eyes almost mad with fear, and at Wen. She looked back into the tunnel, but saw nothing in the room beyond aside from Wen’s flashlight, lying on the floor.

Katy.

“Okay,” she said. “Let’s go. We’re going back to camp to get the weapons. Wen, Beshaarir, you need to decide whether you are going in to rescue the others or staying in camp. And decide fast. Let’s go.”

* * *

Kiko looked around and smeared the tears from her eyes.

She had no idea where she was.

A tentacle had grabbed her ankle but she had struck it with her flashlight and broken free. The route back out into which she watched Wen scramble was all the way across the room, a room that was alive with whipping aquamarine tentacles.

But behind her was a low arch and she’d thought maybe the passage there would curve around and connect to the smaller hemispherical room where the glowing things didn’t move.

In point of fact, it had curved the other way.

So now she was in a small room with two other exits, and aquamarine glow shining from both of them. Behind her the sounds of yelling had faded away. It was eerily quiet.

In the center of the room was a stone basin, very simple, like a giant unornamented cup. There was a plink as water dripped into it from the ceiling.

Should she go back? Could she get across the tentacle room?

Shouldn’t she try to rescue the others?

No, not by herself. She needed to reach Carol, and the others who had escaped. They would know what to do.

Maybe one of these other tunnels connected back to the entrance.

Or maybe none of them did.

Kiko sat down and hugged her knees.

Her flashlight flickered.

* * *

Maria groaned, and sat up. She had fallen, dropping heavily and rolling across stone, until she had come up against something hard and stopped.

The room had exploded, the things from the ceiling snatching at them. Maria had seen Katy cut one and then get pulled up into the ceiling.

It was alive, carnivorous.

There was a sound.

Maria froze.

But it was a groan, a human groan, and Maria realized that someone else had fallen into the hole she had fallen into.

“Hello?” she offered.

“Maria?” Carin asked.

“Oh, Carin,” Maria said, and crawled forward. All of her limbs seemed to work, and although her side hurt nothing felt like it was broken. But was Carin hurt?

“Are you okay?” Carin asked, and then Maria found her, sitting on the rock. The blue glow filtered down from the cave above enough to see only the dark silhouette of her body.

“I am okay,” Maria replied. “Are you?”

“I think so. Nothing broken.” Maria exhaled relief.

“How are we going to get out of here?”

Maria found Carin’s hand and their fingers laced. “Oh, Carina. I don’t know how we will escape. But we will.

“We will.”

* * *

Papua was not an inherently safe place.

Although Katy and Carol knew the tribes who lived in the area of the sinkhole, and did not consider any of them to be particularly dangerous or aggressive, some of them had been headhunters only a generation or two ago. And women were always potential targets for another reason.

They had not come unprepared.

Tasya double-checked that the pistol was loaded, and put it back into the holster.

What Tasya wanted was a boar spear. The pistol was almost certainly of little use against whatever was in that cave. The machete, on the other hand, was just about perfect, except that she would have to be within arm’s length to use it.

She looked at Carol, who stood holding the shotgun, a machete and a buck knife at her belt, and nodded.

Wen and Beshaarir were not coming.

It was hard to blame them, and if everything went wrong it was very true that someone at least needed to climb out of the hole and radio for help. Still, were she to remain with them Tasya knew she would think of herself as a coward for her entire life.

“We will be back soon,” Carol told them. “With or without the others. Drink some water. Wait. If we are not back within the hour, assume the worst, and make preparations to get out of the sinkhole.”

Wen nodded.

Tasya gave them a blank look. She felt the icy clutch in her stomach start to wall over, the pearl that she used to control her fear enfolding it in the hard layers of her will.

She followed Carol back into the bushes.

* * *

Milly woke up slowly, and then snapped fully awake.

The room was entirely glowing blue.

Wen had screamed and then Milly had been grabbed, she remembered, grabbed all over and hoisted off the ground.

Now she was spread-eagle and attached to the wall. She pulled at her arms but they were held firmly behind the glowing blue ovoids that lined every surface of the room. They felt cool and flesh-soft against her body.

Hanging on the other walls were Katy and Ginger. They were similarly spread-eagle, legs apart and arms up at a diagonal. Neither of them were awake, their heads dangling limply on their chests. Just like Milly, their limbs disappeared behind the bodies of the pods on the walls.

Panic rose like a fire and Milly beat it back. This was not simple predation, she hadn’t been injured or eaten. But what was going on? No plant captured people. So were the blue things part of an animal? Some sort of collective, like an insect hive? A school of fish?

She pulled on her arms and legs again but it was useless, like trying to pull free from a vise.

Ginger groaned, and shook her head slowly side to side. Milly watched her muscles flex as she tried to pull loose.

She looked up, groggy, and looked around. She saw Milly.

“Hi,” Milly said.

“Milly... where are we?”

“No idea. Don’t know what’s got us.”

“Did anyone get away?”

“Don’t know that either.”

The professor shook her head. “I think I saw Tasya get out at least. And Carol’s outside. If only one person got away, they can call for help.”

“It’ll be awhile.” Milly sighed. “Sorry. I’m not a great conversationalist.”

Ginger laughed. “Well, at least it hasn’t poisoned...” Her brows furrowed and she looked perplexed, and looked down at her body.

Tiny little tendrils, glowing blue, had emerged from amongst the ovoids. From where Milly hung she could see how sharp their tips were.

“Oh,” Ginger said, and tears filled Milly’s eyes suddenly at how brave the older woman was.

She was surrounded by the tiny tendrils now, curling and waving their thin blades, and then they curled in towards the professor’s body, and began to cut.

Her clothes.

Milly watched, astonished, as the earthworm-sized blue tentacles stabbed and sliced and tugged at Ginger’s khaki pants, her sky blue shirt. In moments both garments, and the white underclothes beneath, were holed and shredded, and then tugged off in tiny pieces.

As Ginger’s bra snap gave her breasts swung out to hang beneath her.

Then the tentacles withdrew, leaving the professor hanging stark naked. There were no tiny cuts, no blood at all.

“This,” Ginger said, and her voice was tinted with panic, “is very strange indeed.”

* * *

Tasya and Carol stood at the entrance to the hemispherical room with the carving in the floor.

Tasya had stated that nothing in this room had moved as she fled, but they were both understandably reluctant to enter. Carol closed her eyes and put on her bad-ass.

“Okay,” she said, “You’re going to stay here. I’m going to go in for a look.” She unhooked the nylon rope from her belt and began to tie one end around her waist. “If I start screaming, pull me out.”

She finished with the rope and saw that Tasya was looping the other end around her own waist. “No,” Carol said, putting her hand on Tasya’s, “if it’s strong enough to pull me in we don’t want it getting both of us. Hands only. Just hold it.”

Carol looked at the shotgun, then laid it on the floor of the tunnel. She took out the knife and gripped it in the hand not full of machete. Her flashlight was already hanging on her belt; the blue glow was plenty sufficient to see by. “Wish me luck.”

“Good luck.”

She stepped into the room, looking warily at the glowing ovoids on the ceiling. They didn’t move at all as she crossed the room to the tunnel Tasya had indicated. Giving the other, unexamined exit a glance, Carol crouch-walked into the low tunnel.

The room beyond was just as Tasya had described, large, multi-tiered, the entire ceiling a drapery of glowing blue. There was no sign of anyone else here whatsoever.

No, wait. There was Katy’s knife, glinting on the floor. And there were splotches of darker black on the rock; probably from pseudopods injured in the attack. It didn’t look like blood.

Carol smiled briefly. Of course Katy gave an account of herself.

Now, if none of the missing women were here, where were they? If this was some sort of plant, a giant Venus flytrap sort of thing, then they had been pulled up into the ceiling to be eaten. How to get at them? If she simply cut her way into the ceiling, she might accidentally injure one of the women.

Let’s see what happens anyway, Carol thought, and stabbed a nearby ovoid with the knife.

A splash of blue fluid and the ovoid recoiled, then hung limp, oozing.

Nothing else happened.

Here goes nothing, Carol thought, reached back with the machete, and struck.

* * *

At least she wasn’t lost.

Each of the rooms Kiko had passed through had been distinctive, and she’d only taken left exits. None of the short passages had forked.

On the other hand, none of them had connected to any sort of exit, either.

She was going deeper. She had passed through two other chambers like the first hemispherical one, with ceilings hung thickly with glowing blue ovoids, through which she had crept slowly, terrified, staring at the ceiling for the first sign that tentacles would erupt out and grab her.

None had. She passed through a couple of empty rooms, which were hard to move around in because they were dark.

She had turned off the flashlight. If its battery were dying, she wanted to save it for when it was necessary.

The glow was growing stronger again, very strong, as Kiko crept down the sloping tunnel. It opened onto a room that took her breath away.

It was huge, the size of gymnasium, trapezoidal in shape. The ceiling was festooned with soft blue light, ovoids and dangling limbs and huge spheres the size of a person. There were large ovoids on the floor, too, scattered around as they had been in the ambush room.

In the center of the room was a statue, on a raised pedestal. It was broken, or eroded, the legs and torso of a woman but no arms or head. The rear wall, the small one, was carved from floor to ceiling, an intricate fresco of figures in long horizontal lines. From where Kiko stood at the back, it was too far away to make out what any of it was.

Despite the ceiling being so high, some of the pseudopods dangled from it almost to the ground. Kiko gripped her flashlight, and stepped into the room. As she had hoped, there were two other tunnels leading out, both on the same wall that she was entering from, the large edge of the trapezoid. The small end, the far side, was the frescoed wall; and the walls to right and left angled together to meet it.

One tunnel was to Kiko’s right and one to her left; it was the left one she was interested in, but to reach it meant crossing twenty feet of floor beneath those dangling arms.

Waiting would only mean more fear.

Kiko ran.

* * *

“Mine is broken, too,” Maria said.

Carin fiddled with her flashlight some more, then sighed and put it down. The fall had simply been too much for it, the bulb was broken. And since she had chosen it for weight, it wasn’t even any good to hit things with.

“We’ll have to climb back up,” she said. “How far do you think it is?”

The dark shape of Maria’s head inclined to look at the hole. “Five meters? Seven? We can probably do this, but when we reach the room at the top—what?”

“Stay low and run, I guess,” Carin said.

Maria touched her hair, and Carin leaned into her hand. Then she stiffened.

“Look.”

Something blue was entering the darkness. As they watched, something wriggled out of a hole, slithered onto the floor about five feet away.

And stood up.

It looked like... like a starfish, a smooth, glowing starfish. Each leg was perhaps a foot and a half long, and it had only four of them; it drew the legs together and rose up, the middle of the creature its highest point. Its skin was a uniform smooth aquamarine, and it illuminated the rock faces near it.

Then one of its four limbs rose up like an arm. It reminded Carin suddenly of a three-legged giraffe. The upraised arm seemed to flatten at the end, and it waved around slowly, the flat face of it seeming to scan the room.

“It’s looking around,” Maria whispered. “But I see no eyes.”

And then, legs moving one at a time like a spider, the blue thing began to walk away from them.

“That is what we saw,” Maria said. “The blue creature. Last night.”

“It must be related to whatever is up in that room,” Carin replied. “Maria... where’s it going?”

The creature left the room, walking out through a dark hole on the other side, ten feet away. It had been far too dark for them to see before.

The hole was easily large enough to crawl through.

* * *

Katy moaned.

Ginger and Milly looked over at her where she dangled, but her head rose and then fell back.

Milly and Ginger looked at each other again. At any second, Milly expected to feel the touch of the tiny bladed tentacles, cutting away her clothes.

But it was Ginger who gasped, and looked down.

Two tendrils had appeared at her sides, just below her breasts; they were glowing blue but were thick and smooth rather than thin and sharp, and were sliding closely around her skin, a slow moving embrace.

“There’s something on my back,” Ginger whispered, as she watched the two arms enclose her.

They stopped several inches short of meeting each other, and squeezed a little, tightening around Ginger’s torso.

Ginger stifled a sob.

Then Milly saw something slide down between Ginger’s legs, behind her, an open flap of blue flesh, like the end of a squid’s arm. It was diamond shaped, hand sized, and the surface Milly could see was studded with small blue knobs.

It hung there just between Ginger’s thighs; Ginger could not see it but she saw Milly’s eyes, and her own widened.

“What is it?” she asked. “I can feel there’s something there.”

It had started to tremble, vibrating like a rattlesnake’s tail.

“It’s—” Milly began.

It slapped forward over Ginger’s sex, and Ginger squealed.

“OhMyGod,” she gasped, and strained against the grip that held her to the wall, fought to close her legs. To no avail. She looked at Milly with panic in her eyes, and then her eyes went even wider.

“Oh, it’s—oh!” she cried. “Oh, uh, aaahhh....”

Her whole body flexed again. Between her legs her crotch was covered by the gripping flesh, like the crotch of aquamarine satin panties with no straps; her reddish hair was visible around the pointed end.

“It’s... molesting... me...” Ginger moaned.

She bucked her hips forward and barked, eyes closed, cheeks flushing. The skin of her upper chest was red too, blushing furiously across the upper slopes of her breasts.

“Oh—oh—oh” Ginger gasped, mouth a wet ring, eyes clenched shut. “Oh!”

She shuddered again and went limp. When she opened her eyes, they were dazed, almost crossed, and she blinked slowly before looking up at Milly.

“It’s,” she panted, “still in me. Still... manipulating...”

Her words segued into grunts again, muffled as she clenched her mouth shut.

Ginger threw her head back, neck blushing, corded muscles straining, and that’s when Milly noticed the next flap, a studded blue diamond sliding upward behind Ginger’s head. It was identical to the one now clasped tightly over her sex, pointed at the tip, and it rose just above her reddish hair and began to vibrate, as though it were impatient.

Ginger broke into orgasmic spasms again, spittle flying as her mouth popped open. She pulled against her trapped arms-

-and the flap slapped down, across her head, its point stopping just between her eyebrows.

Ginger stared in shock, then her eyes rolled upward as though to look at the flap of blue flesh atop her head. She shuddered, then gave up and focused on Milly. Milly knew her own expression could only be the purest expression of terror, but could do as little about it as Ginger could control her own.

Then Ginger gave a querulous little grunt, and her face took on a perplexed expression, as though she had just found something and did not know what it was. Her head pulled backward a little, until her chin was high and her gaze faced above Milly.

She relaxed, body and face both, until she was staring placidly into space, her nakedness framed by blue points between her eyebrows and atop her pubes.

Then she was slowly pulled back into the wall.

It was like sinking into water; the ovoids bulged around the edges of her body and then she slid back behind them, glowing aquamarine flesh sliding forward to fill the space she had occupied. Her placid, vacant expression never changed.

Milly stifled a sob.

* * *

Carol, arms soaked to the shoulders in glowing blue, reached deep into the mass on the ceiling.

The edges had been shallow, ovoids on rock, but only a few feet away the ceiling beneath the blue pods rose away, so far that Carol could not find it. The floor at her feet was covered in hacked blue meat, up to her bootlaces, but as she reached up into the oozing blue above her, up to her shoulder, standing on her tip-toes, Carol felt only more fleshy goo. No rock, no airspace, no nothing.

There was a tug at her waist.

The rope was being jerked. Once, twice. Or rather, twice, thrice, counting the first pull. Tasya was getting impatient, or worried.

Carol pulled the rope taut and jerked back. One, pause, two, pause, three, pause.

She looked back at the ceiling. She had excavated a space the size of two people, and found nothing. There would be no easy rescue, not up into that stuff.

And she had other responsibilities. Tasya, Bish, Wen. They had to go topside and call for rescue. For help.

Carol made a silent promise to Katy and stalked out of the room, covered in sap.

* * *

Bish hugged her knees.

She looked at Wen, who looked at her. What was she thinking?

Bish was feeling guilty.

She had run, leaving Katy and Milly and Surbitsar and all the rest to their fate. And now, while Carol and Tasya tried to rescue the others, she was sitting here, too cowardly to go back.

Could she ever face herself in the mirror if the others didn’t come back?

Of course she had run. Anyone would have. If she had stayed, whatever it was would have had her, too. Tasya had run.

Tasya. She had run, yes, but now she had gone back.

What if Carol and Tasya didn’t come back?

What was Wen thinking behind those inscrutable dark eyes?

Bish looked around at the camp. Specimens were laid out for photography. Reference books were open. Water bottles and sleeping rolls and bags and packs.

What the fuck had they run into?

She had to face it. Had to know that she had done what she could and was not... not a traitor to her friends. Did not just leave them.

Bish stood up. “I’m going back,” she said.

“You should stay,” Wen replied. “We must stay together, and someone needs to be able to summon help.”

Fuck. It was true. If she and Wen went back and it caught them, it would be weeks before anyone came looking.

But she was standing, now, and did not want to let go of that thin thread of courage. “You’re right. But let’s... let’s go back to the cave mouth. Maybe... let’s go back.”

Lame. Wen would never agree, and she was right.

Wen nodded, and got to her feet. “Yes.”

* * *

The psuedopods dangling from the ceiling had moved. They hung lower, now, moving slightly, tips curling around as though seeking.

But Kiko had gotten across the room, and was at the leftmost of the three passages. It rose sharply, which was good; although the bends and turns of her descent to this room had left her uncertain which way was truly up and out, this seemed promising.

There was a soft thud behind her.

Kiko whirled. On the floor of the room, twenty feet away, there was now a pile of glowing blue tentacles. No, not a pile, a folded-up bundle, a single mass with four tentacular arms. It had fallen out of the ceiling, looking vaguely like a shuttlecock, the central mass on the bottom, four arms curled above it, closed up together like a furled flower.

Another released itself from the ceiling, and fell to the stone floor.

Kiko took an involuntary step back into the corridor.

The first bundle... opened. The arms, each half a meter long, opened, stretching out, then folding downward. As the second one began to unfurl, a third fell from the ceiling, and a fourth.

The first one had curled one of its psuedopods and used it to push against the floor, rolling itself over onto two other arms, making a tripod with one arm free like a tremendous neck.

It began to walk towards Kiko.

Her heart sank. The creature was small, no larger than a child or a dog, but now there were at least a dozen of them opening on the floor. She whirled around and began to ascend the corridor.

Behind her additional soft thumps echoed up the passage.

On the up side the passage kept rising. On the down side it was dark. The blue glow from behind her was not matched by one in front. When the floor suddenly leveled out, Kiko stumbled. She turned to look down the corridor and saw four of the creatures ascending it after her, easy to spot since they glowed in the dark, moving at a slow walking pace, their three legs stepping forward in a smooth rhythm. A fourth came into view.

If she found herself in a dead end...

Kiko fished around in her pocket for the small flashlight. She took it out and said a silent prayer.

It turned on. She felt a flash of relief.

“Kiko!” came a voice near her elbow, and Kiko shrieked.

* * *

They had not crawled far through the darkness before there was a blue glowing ahead of them. Maria did not stop.

The opening was in the floor, a round hole that could easily be dropped through. Maria crawled up to it, looked down. Below was a passageway, horizontal, perhaps a six foot drop. Blue ovoids lined the edges of the passage, illuminating it.

And starfish creatures were passing by.

One, then two, then three. They were all walking in one direction.

Maria slipped to the side so that Carin could join her at the hole.

They watched the starfish things walk past below them until they had counted well over two dozen.

“What are they?” Carin finally hissed. “Is this a hive?”

“I think it is,” Maria replied. “I think the tentacles in the other room may be the big ones, and these are the small.”

“But what have they done with... the others?”

“I do not know. And Carina, I do not want to guess. I want to get out of this place and to come back with help. We may find our friends alive. This is what I must tell myself.”

Carin put an arm over Maria and squeezed her. Maria was bruised but did not complain.

“Do we go down there?”

“I think we must.”

“I will go first,” Carin said. Maria quelled her objection.

Carin turned around and slid her legs out into space. She lowered herself down, then stopped suddenly.

“What?” Maria demanded.

“I kicked one of them,” Carin whispered. “Okay, it’s gone.”

Carefully, she slid backwards, then let go.

Maria gasped as Carin landed on her feet but then fell backwards—right on top of one of the starfish creatures. Carin rolled to her side.

The thing, briefly flattened, seemed to pulse. Then it stood up and raised that one arm and aimed it at Carin. Carin, on her hands and knees, looked up into it.

“Carin!” Maria hissed.

Maria could see Carin’s face—and Carin looked puzzled. Her head sagged a bit to one side. Her eyes were reflecting bright blue, almost glowing in the light from the hand-flap that was shining only inches away from them.

Carin’s tongue came out and moistened her lips. But she made no move to rise from her hands and knees. Her eyes seemed to open wider.

“Carin!” Maria hissed again.

It had mesmerized her.

A second starfish had come walking up—and stopped. It waved its arm slowly, as though assessing the situation.

And then it climbed up onto Carin’s back.

Maria swore, spun around, and dropped out of the hole.

She fell backwards into the glowing egg-things, but hadn’t hurt herself and her adrenaline pushed her up to her feet. Carin was still on her hands and knees, staring blank-faced into the glowing hand in front of her. The creature on her back had lowered itself and was now reaching its arms around Carin’s sides, hugging her...

Maria kicked the first starfish with all her might.

It crumpled over her boot and flew across the tunnel into a wall. Maria grabbed at the second starfish and wrenched it off of Carin’s back, hurling it down the corridor.

“Carin!” she snapped, grabbing at Carin’s jaw. Carin shook her head, blinking.

Maria grabbed her under the armpits and pulled her to her feet. More starfish were already walking down the passage.

“What happened?” Carin asked in a sleepy voice.

“Wake up, Carin. Wake up.”

Carin shook her head. “I was looking... looking...” Then intelligence rushed back into her eyes. “Oh my God. It hypnotized me.”

“We have to go, Carin,” Maria said. Three starfish, including the one that had crawled onto Carin’s back, were now standing a few feet away in the hall, their upraised arms aimed at the two women. Maria jolted her eyes away from them.

“Yeah,” Carin said. The two of them stumbled forward.

* * *

Milly could not stop staring at the glowing pods where Ginger used to be.

What had happened to her? What the fuck sort of organism was this?

There was movement in the corner of her eye, and Milly turned to look at Katy.

The little tendrils had come out. Dozens of them pushed out between the fleshy pods and Katy’s skin. Katy moaned.

They began to cut away her clothes.

Milly shuddered but watched, fascinated. They curled and hooked, slicing and tugging, right through the guide’s short shorts and canvas vest, through her dirt-rubbed shirt, through her ribbed tank top, her leather belt. Her sports bra went next, holed and cut and pulled away, her small breasts not falling out as Ginger’s large ones had but rather springing forward, unrestrained.

Katy’s panties offered no resistance and were gone, revealing a shaven sex with a little rose tattoo center left on her bare mons.

The tentacles slithered back away, leaving Katy utterly nude, but still not awake. Milly worried that this thing had done something to her, drugged her or something. But then why not Ginger and herself?

Why was Milly still in her clothes?

Then, the two pincer-like arms pushed forward around Katy’s torso, sliding across her skin, holding her tight.

Katy looked up, and blinked.

“...the fuck...” she said groggily.

Her eyes focused on Milly, then she looked down at herself.

“...the FUCK?!” she shouted.

Her whole body flexed and Milly was astounded at her muscles, her abs clenching into rigid knots, her arms and legs bulging cords. Her breasts jiggled slightly across pectorals that met in a raised trough on her breastbone.

It did no good.

Katy relaxed, muscles fading back into hard curves, looked at the pincers around her sides, and looked up at Milly.

“Milly what’s going on?”

Between Katy’s legs, a diamond-shaped flap was descending.

Milly opened her mouth but did not know what to say. “I... don’t...” she stammered. “Katy...”

The flap began to vibrate, like a rattle, and Katy felt it. “What... Milly?” she asked, eyes pleading.

Milly shook her head and bit her lip.

The flap slapped forward and up, clenching tight on Katy’s naked sex, and Katy jerked. She stared down between her legs at the pale blue flesh that held her there, then groaned.

“Oh my God,” she said. “It’s... licking me....”

She grunted and bucked, then pulled again, trying to break free, her body contracting into shuddering muscles, stomach hard, but then she groaned and relaxed, her pelvis thrusting forward, and rolled her head back.

“Fuck... me... oh Goddd....”

Her hips were jerking involuntarily and she came, jaw quivering, head thrown back. Small spasms fired off little jerks all over her hard, sweating body. Slowly, she rolled her head down, and her eyes opened.

“Milly,” she said in a low voice, “if you get out of, ohhh, of here, oh it’s starting again...” her voice slid into a moan.

Behind her head, another diamond-shaped flap was sliding into view.

Katy bit her lip and focused. “Milly. If you. Get. Oh. Out, of here. Don’t, don’t—”

The flap slapped down and Katy’s eyes bulged, a glowing blue triangle now point-down against her forehead.

“Urrrr...” she slurred, mouth falling open. Her hips were bucking again, thrusting forward, but her eyes glazed over and stared into nothing even as her body came, muscles twitching, hips thrusting down into the blue thing that cupped her sex.

Katy’s face grew placid, and her head raised up. Then she slowly sank backwards into the wall, glowing blue pods finally closing over her calm face and staring eyes.

Milly should have been freaking out, but she wasn’t, which came as a surprise. There was nothing she could do, after all, and panicking wouldn’t help her situation.

As she felt the tiny, sharp-tipped tendrils emerge all around her, she shivered.

End Part Two