The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Blue’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS: A scientific expedition to an unexplored corner of New Guinea makes a strange and terrible discovery.

* * *

‘Blue’

Part Five

They walked boldly down the corridor full of starfish.

Ginger was glowing now too, stark naked and bright blue. They had no extra clothes with them, but Ginger didn’t seem to mind her nudity. She walked just behind Carol, who led the way with the machete. Bish was third, so she got to watch the professor’s naked ass flex at each step, and her subdued fright gave way to a little voyeuristic interest. Professor Maitland’s skin was a dark, freckled... well, blue—over most of her body, but a pale untanned blue formed a down-pointing triangle across the center of her ass. There was even a thin pale blue line bisecting her back.

Other than her head, the starfish seemed to have left no marks.

Ginger seemed normal but utterly passive. She remembered what had happened while she was under the thing’s control; she remembered the altercation at the ropes. Remembered the instructions that she had obeyed without question, the blissful sense of her will slumbering in total abeyance.

Unfortunately, she did not have any idea what had happened to their stuff, including the radio. Milly would know, or Wen. Nor did Ginger know what was going on, or what these these creatures were, or where anyone else was. When she was being ridden, she obeyed, she did not question.

The three of them had, apparently, freed her; at least, she claimed to have no desire to capture them now, or even to finish carrying the ovoid thing she had been carrying.

When Bish and Carol snatched her from the hallway Ginger had been on her way to a particular room, a large room with a statue in it. Both Carol and Kiko said that they recognized the description; and Ginger said that she knew how to get there from here. They would, probably, hopefully, find the other women there, or near there.

Which was both a goal and a worry. Only the possessed humans seemed to recognize them as intruders, but of course the whole objective now was to find the other women and cut the starfish off of them. It would be hard if they were all together. The key to success seemed simple: one at a time.

What would they do if they found them all at once?

Bish suddenly wondered about Surbitsar. Doubtless she was wearing a starfish by now.

She looked down at the creature passing by her right hand, two feet away. It moved by paying no heed to her whatsoever, heading down the corridor behind them, ignoring the four women entirely. Three legs, smooth flesh, one upraised arm. No apparent place for a stomach, lungs, a mouth or a brain.

If these things were so stupid, how could they control a human mind?

“There,” Ginger said, pointing. “Through that membrane.”

They stopped to stare. It was, indeed, a membrane, a slimy blue curtain set inside an oval ring of flesh. As they watched, a starfish emerged from it as though through a waterfall, and shuffled down the short ramp into the corridor.

“It’s through there,” Ginger said. “The passageway up to the statue room.”

The starfish walked past them. They approached the blue curtain.

The membrane was translucent, but only just. There was no indication of what was on the other side, beyond the fact that it was glowing.

Carol gave Ginger a look. Ginger just stood placidly, hands at her thighs. “Alright,” Carol said, “I’ll go first.” Machete at the ready, Carol walked up the short ramp to the membrane. She pushed the machete into it. The metal seemed to meet no resistance. Then she put a foot in and stepped through, head, body, and finally her trailing foot. It closed right up behind her.

A moment passed.

Carol’s head pushed back out. “Well? Come on.”

Ginger stepped through the membrane next, then Bish. She hesitated, then stepped through without preamble, closing her eyes. It was cold and slimy for an instant, and then she was back in air, not even a damp feeling on her skin.

The first thing Bish noticed was a blue color. Puzzled—hadn’t everything been blue before?—and then she realized that there must be white light in the room, and when she looked around, there it was; globes of white radiance hung from the ceiling, dangling on long blue streamers from a carpet of blue orbs.

Kiko stepped through the membrane and Bish stepped forward to give her room. She shared a look with Kiko, who had stopped to notice the color shift, then paused to look at the fleshy ring around the membrane. It was a darker, marine blue, but around it the visible stone of the tunnel wall was once again a sandstone tan. Bish’s arm was a blue-tinted mahogany. Ginger and Carol and Kiko were still blue, but there was now much more a hint of the natural skin colors underneath. Kiko was actually just a little bit green.

They stood in a large corridor, ten meters high, five wide. It sloped upward, lit its entire visible length by the new white pods. Carol started moving off up the hall, Ginger following her a few paces behind.

In a loose single file line they walked along the corridor. Starfish passed them, headed the other direction. Ahead was an opening on one side, sort of a room adhered to the right side of the tunnel. Carol slowed down and their line telescoped back together as they approached it. Everyone peered around the corner as they walked slowly forward.

It was the color that caught Bish’s eye. In the room—an alcove, really, only about three meters deep—was the pink of Caucasian flesh.

It was Carin.

Her back was to them, neatly divided horizontally and vertically by the blue lines of the starfish mounted on her. She was facing some sort of smaller tunnel in the center of the alcove wall, waist height, lined with dark blue flesh. It flexed, and a curved bulge appeared in it.

Carin held out her hands as the egg was pushed out into them.

Carol brought the machete up as Carin turned, holding the egg in front of herself. In addition to the starfish mounted on her back, she had starfish actually riding on either shoulder, their legs twined around her upper arms.

Carin saw them and stopped. Her face remained expressionless. Her mouth formed words.

“carol. ginger. kiko. beshaarir.”

Bish shifted on her feet. Run? Tackle her? What was Carol going to do?

The starfish on Carin’s shoulders each raised a single arm, flattening out the end, as if instructing the four of them to stop.

Carin’s tongue moistened her lips. “you must all submit. you must become slaves.”

Carol was in a half-crouch, two meters away from Carin. The others were behind her. Bish didn’t know what do to, she kept waiting for Carol to pounce or talk or something.

It was an ironic thing, really—the four of them tinted the blue hue of the starfish, and Carin still the color of a human being. She had bumpy pink nipples like Bish had always liked on white girls. And strong shoulders, and on those shoulders she had those two starfish riding on her—three actually, there was also the one that was bound to her—but the two of them, on her shoulders, they were glowing in such a pretty way...

Bish felt her brow relaxing. The two starfish had lit up their outstretched arms and the glow was a soothing balm. Bish stared into the light. Her worries seemed to drift away a little, as though they weren’t important just now and she could think about them later. It was pleasant to let them go.

Bish exhaled. All her thoughts were melting away, the bad ones and the good ones, and she could just stand still and wait now...

Yes. She would stand and wait. Bish sighed happily.

Something hit her on the side of the head and Bish fell over.

Head ringing in pain, she looked up to see Ginger shoving Carol down the hallway—Kiko was rising from the floor, confusion turning to fear on her face. Kiko shot a glance at Carin, standing placidly with those two glowing starfish on either side of her head. Their arms turned slightly to face her.

She snapped her gaze away.

Bish clambered to her feet, stumbled away from the niche with Carin and caught up to Kiko. Just beyond the two of them Carol was in a crouch, machete raised. Ginger faced Carol with her hands outstretched.

“I have to get it off her,” Carol said.

“No,” Ginger said in a low voice. “Please, Carol. Not now. Don’t hurt her. Let’s just... get out of here.”

Carol stared at Ginger with an unreadable expression. She shifted the machete in her hand. Bish risked a glance over her shoulder; Carin stood in the hallway now, staring at them. The starfish on her shoulders still had their arms raised, pointed at them, but they were no longer glowing.

Other starfish were massing around Carin’s legs.

“Um, we need to go,” Bish said. She realized with a jolt that she had dropped the broken flashlight—it was on the floor at Carin’s feet—and now she had no weapon at all.

Carol hesitated a moment longer, staring at Ginger, then whirled around and walked briskly away.

* * *

Five minutes after they had fled from Carin, they were still walking down the corridor. Carol had walked some distance ahead; she had not spoken since the incident. Kiko was worried—but of course that was foolish. This entire situation was one large pile of worry.

Ginger was moving slowly, looking at the ceiling. Her red hair was still matted down on her head; being shorter, Kiko could not tell if the mark on top was visible. She picked up her pace a little and fell in step next to her.

“Ginger?” Kiko ventured.

“Yes?”

“Thank you for saving us.”

Ginger sighed. “You’re welcome.”

Kiko waited a moment before going further. “Ginger, is it... horrible?”

Ginger sighed. “No. No, Kiko, it’s wonderful. It was... it was wonderful. I can only imagine heroin comes close.”

Kiko stared at the professor. “But it was... it rode you like a horse. It drilled into your brain.”

Ginger shrugged. “It was wonderful.”

“Do you want... to give in again?”

Ginger gave Kiko a sharp look. “Don’t ask me that. Yes. Yes I do, very much. The only thing stopping me is that, intellectually, I know my desires are irrational. And... I don’t want to betray the three of you.”

“What about rescuing the others?”

“The others are in utopia. They don’t want to be rescued. I didn’t. Look, Kiko, I know it doesn’t make sense, but what they did to me was... rapture. Free will isn’t worth fighting it. I’m struggling so much, right now, to stay with you and not just run to the nearest minder and give myself to it. I know that I shouldn’t, wouldn’t want that, not if I were who I was before. But I do want it, so much...”

Ginger stopped walking and balled up her fists.

“I’m an emeritus professor at one of the finest universities of the world. I possess arguably one of the best minds of my generation, certainly among the top few percentile on the planet. And all I want, all I can think about, is submitting to these things and becoming a beast of burden, my will wholly suppressed, obeying them forever and without question.”

She was staring at the floor as she said it, but looked up to give Kiko a little smile. “That makes me just a little bit angry, Kiko. Such a waste of the wonderful resource that I am. And I have bound up that anger and whatever pride and fear I can muster into a thin reed of resistance.”

Bish caught up to them. Ginger looked at her, sighed, and straightened up.

“So you can trust me, Kiko,” she concluded. “But I don’t know how far.”

From up the corridor, Carol shouted. Kiko looked up—they had come to a corner without noticing, and Carol had gotten out of sight.

The three of them ran.

* * *

Maria was on the ground, twitching.

Carol stood over her, the machete wet in her hand. Bish could see that the starfish on Maria’s back had been sliced through just behind Maria’s neck, severing the body from the limb that still gripped Maria’s head.

“Someone help me,” Carol said, moving around Maria’s body, crouching down, putting the machete aside to take hold of the severed limb. Maria moaned and arched her entire body.

Bish hesitated; Kiko stepped past her and knelt down, placing her hands on Maria’s shoulders, pinning her to the floor. Ginger just stood there, a shell-shocked look on her face.

Shoulders bulging, Carol pulled. The tentacle end remained attached and then, slowly, with a wet noise, pulled away from Maria’s head.

The underside of it was a thick net of tendrils.

Maria convulsed violently, then went still. The wet hole on the top of her head slowly closed.

Carol quickly dismembered the starfish and pulled it off of Maria’s back and... out of her sex. Kiko stood by, watching. Bish looked at Ginger, but the formerly possessed woman’s expression remained unreadable.

The four of them stood around Maria’s body. Carol looked at her knife and muttered something about it becoming dull; she looked at her shorts as though to wipe off the blade, but like the rest of her the shorts were already covered in starfish blood. So she shrugged and slid it back into the sheath.

Maria moaned, and Kiko lifted her into a sitting position. Her eyes came open, and slowly the irises slid down to center and she focused.

“...tu?” She shook her head. “No puede... Ginger? We need to...” Her eyes closed and her head drooped.

“Let’s get her camouflaged,” Carol said.

“Let us instead wait for her to come to her senses,” Kiko replied. “Are we in so much of a hurry?”

Carol paused, then shook her head. “You’re right. We can wait.” Bish looked back down the corridor—was Carin coming after them? Would she round the corner in a moment? They hadn’t seen her behind them for a while now. But she was back there, with her hypnotic minders...

They didn’t have to wait long. Maria sat slumped over—and then suddenly straightened up. She slowly reached a hand between her legs. “Acho que—?” She looked around. “Oh. I—oh.” She pursed her lips. “Hello... everyone. You have... rescued me?”

“Yes,” Kiko replied.

“Ah.” Maria looked around at them and her eyes came to rest on Ginger. She said nothing, but they stared at each other for a long moment.

Then Maria shook herself, put her palms on the ground, and wobbled her way into a standing position. “Well, then,” she asked, “what now?”

“Rescue the others,” Carol replied. “Ginger was leading us to the room with the statue; we thought we would find them there.”

“This is correct. I have just come from that room. It is only a little way through there. The other slaves are there. Ah, sorry. The other women. Milly was there, as were Katy, and Tasya, and Wen, and Surbitsar.”

Bish’s heart sank. Surbitsar. They had indeed gotten her. “Can we handle all of them?” she asked. No one replied.

“What were you doing?” Carol asked Maria. “Did they have you doing?”

“Moving things. Carrying things. Arranging.”

“Arranging? For what?”

Maria shook her head. “I cannot say. My function is not to think, it is to obey. Was to obey.”

Carol looked at Bish. “I don’t know if we can deal with all of them at once. But if we can see where they are and what they are doing, we can probably jump them one at a time as they leave the room.”

Maria took an unsteady step, teetered, and then Ginger stepped up to catch her. She put Maria’s arm across her shoulder and Bish was suddenly aware of their nakedness again, the two former slaves standing bare hip to bare hip. The soft blue on Ginger’s skin smeared against Maria’s side. Both of them with stark tan lines revealing the very different sorts of bathing suits they wore.

With her knife Carol carved long slits into the starfish that had been on Maria’s back. “Let’s get you blued,” she said, raising a dripping limb.

“No!” Maria shied away. “No... not with that one. Not with... not with mine. Please.”

All eyes fell on Carol and she looked away. “Oh. Ah. We’ll find another, then. I’ll go ahead and, and find something. There’s lots of ceiling pods.”

“We will come along in a moment,” Ginger offered. Carol nodded and turned away.

Bish stared at them as Ginger murmured to Maria, who was staring at the ground. She had feelings for the monster? For the thing that had drilled into her head and forced her to obey?

“Go on, Beshaarir,” Kiko said. “We should get moving. I will stay back with them.”

Bish nodded and headed up the tunnel after Carol.

* * *

At the junction they paused and waited for the others to catch up.

They were close, now—the room was ‘just up the staircase’, according to Ginger, the staircase being a short distance down the major corridor their current corridor had just ended at. Kiko, Carol, and Bish stood glowing softly in the smaller, darker corridor; starfish passed by in rapid succession in the larger passage. The white globes hung from the ceiling of both tunnels at regular intervals.

Carol had waylaid a starfish and sliced it up, and taken it back down the tunnel, where Ginger was now helping Maria tint herself “invisible blue”.

“Go ahead,” came Ginger’s voice, and Bish looked back to see her and a newly-painted Maria approaching. Carol nodded, stepped out behind a passing starfish, turned left, and began to walk. Kiko followed her, and then Bish.

This tunnel was wide enough for an automobile and had a flat floor with a groove down the center; the roof was vaulted and hung with dangling eggs and thick, fleshy tubes. Inside the tubes, if she looked directly upward, Bish could see strange honeycomb-like patterns. The walls were a sandy brown; everything else was blue.

The starfish were thick here, constantly brushing near their legs. They walked shoulder-to-shoulder, if they could be described as having shoulders.

The tunnel curved to the left; ahead of her, Carol paused, then continued. When Bish reached the same point, she discovered why.

The staircase.

It was as wide as the hall and rose thirty meters at a gentle slope, making it as long as a football pitch. But what was striking was that, in addition to being a staircase, it was also a bridge. A single piece of rock stretching out over a vast, glowing space. The tunnel widened at the base of the stairs, and then fell away to either side.

The drop off the staircase was not all that great, only one meter at this end, perhaps closer to twenty at the top. But the floor below the staircase was a solid mass of tiny blue rounded nubs, tentacle ends perhaps—and they were moving. Like wind through a wheatfield, the floor beneath the vaulting staircase shifted and turned in slow curves. It was alien yet soothing, a living zen garden in phosphorescent flesh.

Carol stopped at the base of the stairs, waiting until they were all there. She asked Ginger a short question, then nodded and stepped up onto the first stair.

There was easily enough room for her despite the starfish that was ascending next to her and the additional one descending on the other side of it.

Ginger went up second.

Bish hesitated only a moment at the first step, then began to climb as well.

She was perhaps ten meters above the weaving blue field below when Bish noticed that Carol had stopped; in front of her there was one of the membranes, a translucent blue that Bish had failed to notice before. It blocked the entire staircase. Had it been there? Or had it risen from the staircase?

Either way, with Ginger standing behind her, Carol reached towards it.

The membrane parted, like a cats suddenly widening pupil.

Katy stood stiffly behind it.

She smiled.

“hello carol. hello ginger.”

The two women took a step back; Bish looked down the stairs to see if Kiko and Maria had seen, which they had. Ten feet behind her they, too, stared up at their possessed guide.

“Give me the machete,” Ginger suddenly hissed at Carol.

“What? No way, we’re not going to hurt her,” Carol replied.

“Of course we’re not. Give me the machete!”

Katy just stood there, nude, blue at her ribs, head, and groin, smiling beatifically.

Carol handed Ginger the machete. Ginger looked at Katy—and then shoved Carol off of the stairs.

Bish’s blood froze. Carol made no sound as she tumbled through the air; the blue sea below engulfed her instantly.

Bish looked back down—and saw that Maria had Kiko in a headlock, a full nelson, and was forcing her to her knees.

She looked up at Ginger, who had fallen to her own knees, her head bowed. The machete lay on the step above her, neatly placed.

Katy stepped through the open membrane, which snapped shut behind her.

“hello bish,” she said.

Bish dropped into a crouch. The starfish on the stairs had all stopped moving; there were six within easy grabbing distance, two of them already almost touching her. Ginger continued to kneel on the stairs, looking up at Katy. Bish could hear Kiko grunt softly, but there was no sound of any effective struggle.

She looked off the staircase, down at the undulating sea of tentacles. Jump? What would be the point of that?

“bish,” Katy said. “bish. do not despair, bish. do not panic. we will not hurt you.”

A retort came to Bish, she reflexively stifled it, then asked herself why and let it out. “For certain definitions of ‘hurt’, maybe.”

Katy’s smile did not waver. “bish. i promise you bish that we will force nothing upon you. surrender and come with us and there will be no minder for you. no forced conversion. no burrowing bliss in your brain. unless you ask for it. i promise, bish.”

“And what are your promises worth?”

“i promise, bish. we promise. my masters promise. no harm will befall you. nothing will be forced upon you. come with me and cause no harm and make your own decisions.”

Bish’s hands flexed. What choice did she have?

“you do have choices, bish,” Katy said, and the accuracy of her statement was startling. “you can jump. you can fight. the outcome of those choices is not in doubt, but you may make them. i offer only one more choice. come with me and cause no harm and see what happens.”

Kiko. What did Kiko say?

A glance back was enough to answer; Kiko was coated in starfish. Her mouth, her arms, her legs, engulfed and held tight and immobilized. Maria had released her and now stood behind the pile, hands at her sides, face blank.

“bish,” Katy said, and her voice was soft and vague and reasonable. “come with me, bish.”

Bish bit her lip, then rose from her crouch. “All right, then,” she said. “I’ll see what you’ve got.”

* * *

The room with the statue had changed.

One of the most important changes, as far as Kiko was concerned, was the rear wall. Where there had been blank stone with three squared entrances cut into it, the wall was now a solid mass of ovoids, with a single membrane marking what had been the entrance on the far left. The other two entrances weren’t visible at all.

Of course, by far the most important change in the rear wall was Kiko.

She was being held by the ovoids, up on the wall, somewhere above where the middle door once had been. The starfish had stripped her, cut her clothes right off, and now she was embedded in the wall, legs bent at the knee and held back in the wall by her ankles, arms bent and something wrapped around each elbow. Her hands were free, for all the good they could do with nothing in reach and no way to move her arms. She could wiggle her fingers at any rate. She should give the finger to all the creatures, and the possessed women, in the room.

Any time now would be a perfect time for Carol to cut her way into the room from where the center door was, hidden now by glowing blue flesh, and cut Kiko free. But Kiko had seen Carol fall, seen the tentacle lake swallow her, and held out little hope on that score.

Looking down she could see the rest of them, all of them. Beshaarir stood around looking... ‘uncomfortable’ was too weak a word—near the left wall, where Katy had directed her. Ginger and Maria stood nearby, nude, hands at their sides, doing nothing. Beshaarir hadn’t seen Kiko yet; she had already been standing there, the only one with any clothes on at all, when Kiko had been sort of extruded out of the wall. Kiko could shout, but what would be the point? Bish was unarmed and there were hundreds of starfish and several possessed women between them.

The women moved around the room, carrying things and placing them in a distinct but alien pattern. Wen and Milly, Tasya and Katy and Surbitsar, moving silently and purposefully around the room. Kiko couldn’t see Carin anywhere. Surbitsar was as nude as the others—and as blank-faced—but had no starfish riding her, and Kiko wondered what had happened to her.

Soon enough, she thought, she would probably find out.

It failed to terrify her. What would be, would be, and Kiko reasoned that she would do what she could to save herself and her free will, but even if she failed—and that appeared highly likely at this point—the possessed certainly did not seem to regret their condition. So although she could not stifle her fear, she saw little point giving in to it.

So far, telling herself that seemed to be working.

The other elements of the room, the pods and so forth, had all been moved. They stood now in distinct patterns, lines and whorls and clumps, and had been joined by other things, tall tubes and things like anemones and living whips and stranger items, all made of the same bluish flesh. There were even lamps, tall spirals that held in their topmost rings orbs that glowed almost white; white enough that as the possessed women passed the lamps Kiko could see their flesh in colors other than blue: pink and yellow and chocolate.

The pattern being formed in the room, Kiko suddenly realized, faced the opposite wall, the narrow end of the rhombus, the wall whose entire surface was covered in bas-relief. The pods and tubes and waving fronds had been arranged in lines and curves in relationship to the far wall, and to the statue in the center of the room. Kiko realized the statue was why she had been calling the far wall the ‘front’ wall, and this wall the ‘rear’—the statue was facing the other wall.

Something was moving towards her and Kiko looked down.

A man-sized blue orb was approaching Kiko where she hung on the wall. It was being pushed by Milly, and as she came closer Wen walked up behind her and began to assist. Their backs were stiff, their heads stared forward, gripped from behind by that strange soft talon.

The two of them pushed the ball—which was at least five feet in diameter—right up to Kiko. The ball was covered in striations, faint patterns of something like muscles beneath the smooth blue skin, and once it stopped moving it rippled, then opened up a pair of cavities halfway around either side.

Kiko shivered. “So, uh, Milly? Wen? Time to let me go, right?”

“kiko,” Milly replied, and Kiko almost wished she hadn’t. The blue pseudopod was like a skullcap above her blank eyes and vague smile. “soon you will obey. all women must obey.”

“all women must obey,” Wen echoed.

“all humans must obey.” Milly stared up at her. “but first a great honor, kiko. no slave may open the door. you shall open the door. you shall open the door in bliss.”

Kiko shivered.

Then Kiko was being pushed from behind, wrists gripped and shoved forward, the wall like a hand in the middle of her back, and she was pushed down and made to embrace the ball, pushed right into it so that her breasts and belly were pressed against its smooth surface. Her wrists were taken by Milly and Wen on either side and guided into the opened orifices on the ball’s sides, which then closed around them. Kiko flexed and strained the whole time but found not a centimeter of give.

The wall released her.

Kiko tugged experimentally. Now, instead of being held from behind, she was held from in front, effectively strapped onto the giant ball of flesh. It rippled and rolled forward a little, lifting her feet from the floor.

Wen and Milly walked around behind her and began to push.

* * *

Bish didn’t know what she was waiting for.

There was not much point in running, not yet. Although the women all seemed distracted, Maria and Ginger were standing right next to her. Maria at any rate could catch Bish before she got very far. Even without the starfish mounting her, Maria appeared eager to do their bidding.

Katy’s promise was a lie, of course.

It had to be. What did these alien things care for honesty? But Bish saw no real alternative. As soon as one presented itself...

Ginger and Maria just stood motionlessly beside her, nude, staring with glazed-over eyes at the far wall. Bish looked around the room.

Surbitsar was walking around, doing their bidding, and no starfish was riding her. Two of the ridden girls—Milly and Wen—were pushing some giant orb towards the front of the room. Bish wondered why they weren’t just rolling it.

Then, as they passed the statue, she saw that Kiko was strapped on top.

She wasn’t struggling, but she turned her head to look at Bish and Bish knew that she was still free, in her head at least, not yet given to whatever had possessed the others. Bish started forward involuntarily—and a hand touched her shoulder.

Maria. She was still staring mindlessly forward. Only her arm had moved.

Wen and Milly, their naked backsides divided neatly into four by the blue crosses that gripped them, pushed the ball forward, to the very front of the room, and turned it around. Kiko lay on the top of the ball; she could turn her head to the sides but couldn’t raise it far enough to see the statue. The wall with the bas reliefs was maybe three meters behind her.

Bish realized that she could hear something.

It was a high-pitched sound, not a whine but a whispering, a susurrus, and looking at the back of the room Bish realized that it was filling up with starfish, starfish filling the doorways, climbing up the walls, pushing into the room. They were making the noise, a high, warbling hiss, almost a buzz.

There was no way out in that direction.

There was motion behind the curtain of starfish and they parted to reveal Carin. She walked forward into the room with a mindless grace, staring blankly but placing each foot artfully in front of the next. She still wore a starfish on either shoulder, in addition to the one attached to her back.

Carin walked right up to them.

“ginger. maria,” she said.

Ginger and Maria turned slowly in place. Carin raised an arm to each of them.

The starfish crawled down her outstretched arms.

Ginger and Maria turned back around and bent over, presenting their bare backs to the starfish crawling from Carin’s outstretched hands. The starfish transferred over, slid arms around the women’s sides and lowered themselves to their backs. Ginger and Maria straightened up as the lower arms slid down between their asscheeks and curled up to grip their sexes. Maria inhaled sharply; Ginger moaned.

The upper arms came down firmly but did not slap, pressing onto place atop their heads. Two pairs of eyes fluttered closed.

Bish swallowed.

Ginger opened her eyes and smiled for just a moment before the expression melted from her face. “i obey,” she whispered.

“sim,” Maria breathed next to her. Then they both stood stiffly silent.

Everything in the room was coming to a stop. The starfish filling the rear of the room were falling still. The women had all come erect where they stood and now faced the far wall, the carven wall, hands at their sides, eyes wide.

Then Surbitsar started to walk forward. She was carrying a large pod in her arms, in the same temple-maiden flat-armed hold that the women had used to arrange the other things in the room. Her face was blank, her eyes glassy. She passed Bish and walked around behind Kiko, between Kiko and the wall, where she bent to put the orb down right next to the large sphere Kiko was bound to.

She came erect again and stood motionless. Kiko turned her head left, turned it right, but couldn’t see what was going on behind her.

“Surbitsar? What are you doing?”

Surbitsar, of course, said nothing.

Kiko looked over at Bish. “Bish?” she asked with a tremble in her voice.

* * *

The fear was creeping back to Kiko now; Surbitsar had walked around behind her with one of those large pod-things—and Surbitsar was not wearing a starfish. Doing their bidding, and her face was as mindless as any, but she didn’t have a starfish on.

Kiko had a sinking feeling she really might be about to find out why.

She looked at Bish again but the other woman just held up her hands helplessly; she didn’t know what was going on either.

Then Surbitsar spoke.

“we have returned,” she said. “we bring ourselves to them.

“they awaken to receive us.

“we are their creatures. we belong to them as the tongue belongs to the speaker. we are remade as slaves for that is our destiny. they call to us and we will answer. Masters, we hear, and we can only obey.”

“only obey,” the other women chorused. Kiko craned her head around; they were all standing around her in a half-circle, hands at their sides, staring at her with wide eyes. Maybe they were staring at Surbitsar... no. They were all staring at Kiko.

“free will must open the gate,” Surbitsar intoned. “i am become the key. the lock will now turn.”

Something was gripping her ankles. Kiko flexed and fought, but her legs began to irresistibly spread.

* * *

Bish’s heart was hammering. The pod that Surbitsar had lowered had sprouted a dozen anemone-like tentacles on top, and two of them had seized Kiko’s ankles and were spreading them apart. A second pair slithered up between Kiko’s legs.

Kiko gave a soft gasp as they touched her sex; Bish couldn’t see between Kiko’s legs from where she stood but the muscles in Kiko’s ass and lower back were taut as she tried to move away, then softened as she failed. Kiko made soft noises and swallowed hard.

“D-don’t...” Kiko stammered.

The tentacles were changing, their tips going from smooth and even to... feathery, each of them sprouting dozens of tiny tendrils, which waved rhythmically.

Kiko moaned again, in a timbre that was more arousal than dismay.

* * *

It felt so good. Oh, heavens, it felt so good.

Kiko tried to clamp down on the thoughts but another wave of pleasure danced up her spine like the northern lights; she could feel her pussy fluttering, seduced by the featherlicks of... of whatever was down there. Her legs had been pushed forward, her knees bent, and now she was as wide open as she ever had been, those soft touches rippling all over her sex.

Surbitsar must have a perfect view, she thought, before the thought evaporated in the next wave of pleasure.

It was like a hundred tiny tongues, licking, but coordinated all together, waves and ripples and slithering pulses. It was incredible, sending pleasure racing through Kiko’s entire body. Her nerves were tingling, becoming so electrified her skin felt like it could crackle.

She wanted to come.

It would be so good, she knew, the best ever, an explosion that would release all of the sexual energy those rippling tonguelets were charging her up with, and she moaned and pushed her sex back into them, forgetting that she hadn’t wanted this, seeking something hard, something to impale her gushing pussy onto. But the tonguelets were crafty and kept to their stroking and Kiko grunted in frustration.

She needed to come.

They kept licking her.

There were no thoughts of her audience, the drone girls that had been her friends, or of Bish or anyone, not even thoughts of Surbitsar with her perfect view up between Kiko’s spread legs—Kiko just needed to come. She needed something in her, something firm and smooth and, oh, please, just let her come!

* * *

It was... incredibly erotic. The straightest of straight women would have found it so and Bish certainly wasn’t that. If she had been watching this on television Bish would have fingered herself to orgasm some time ago, and been building to her second or third or fourth by now.

Kiko was so aroused. Aroused up into mindlessness. She was thrusting back, grunting, drooling onto the fleshy sphere that held her.

Even Surbitsar seemed aroused, her nipples crinkled into firm points, her mouth slightly open, her sex... a trickle appeared on her inner thigh, running down towards her knee...

And then something appeared there.

Bish’s breath caught as something slid out of Surbitsar’s pussy, something wet and rigid. It was a dark blue, night blue, long and smooth and curved, and it slid out and down and began to curl forward, ten centimeters long, twenty... a meter.

Bish stared and realized her hand was between her own legs.

* * *

“kiko”

She needed to come it felt so good she needed release

“kiko”

Kiko moaned. “What?” she managed to snap out. “What?”

“kiko, you will open the gate.”

It made no sense and then Kiko felt it, felt the tip of something rounded and firm and wonderful at the entrance to her pussy and she shoved backward, and it slid in just an inch or so and she swung far into the heavens, glorious delicious pleasure, and hung there...

“kiko, command the gate to open.”

“Open!” Kiko shouted. “Open! Oh please fuck me!”

“kiko, say ‘i open the gate’”

It was right there barely in her and she needed it, needed to be full and have it in her hard

“I open the gate! I open the gate!”

“say ‘i surrender my will to you’”

“I surrender! I surrender my will to you!”

“say ‘ahuul naroth pa’.”

It made no sense but Kiko was well past caring. “Ahuul naroth pa! Oh, please fuck me!”

* * *

With the sound of cracking stone, a line of light shot up the middle of the carven wall.

Surbitsar placed her hands on Kiko’s waist and stepped forward, hips thrust forward. Kiko screamed in delirious joy.

The wall behind them was a door, ten meters tall. It began to swing open.

Strange light flooded the room.

Bish stared with her mouth hanging open.

The door slid open to the accompaniment of Kiko’s blissful groans. Beyond was revealed: empty space. An alien sky, a field of pale green with gossamer white clouds. There was no floor, no walls, no ground—no wait, there was.

The floor was on the ceiling.

Bish felt dizzy as she looked up and saw a landscape stretching away, upside-down. Fleshy pods and branching coral-like trees and waves of strange ripples, all on what she would have thought was the ceiling. But beyond the floor lintel was only pale green sky. The world beyond was upside-down.

Kiko was coming down, moaning, gasping. She sounded very satisfied.

Something came into view beyond the door. The air seemed to vibrate.

It was a sphere, floating in the pale green sky. How large it was was impossible to tell; it could have been just beyond the door and six meters across, or it could have been a hundred meters away and gigantic. It was silvery and translucent and bluish all at once, and looking at it confused Bish’s eyes and she had to look away.

“Master,” the women all chorused.

They dropped to their knees.

Surbitsar was raising Kiko from the orb she had been strapped to and was no longer; both of them were glistening with sweat and breathing hard. As they turned around, they saw the floating sphere.

Surbitsar and Kiko lowered themselves to their knees.

It... turned, or flickered, or brightened, or all three at once.

-slavelife-

The women moaned.

-release-

The voice was an electrical pulse in her head. Bish looked away from the door and motion caught her eye. All of them—Katy and Tasya, Wen and Ginger, Maria and Milly and Carin—all of the women with starfish attached were standing back up. Kiko and Surbitsar remained on their knees.

The starfish began to detach.

With wet sounds the lower arms slid out of seven pussies, long rippled blue dildo-ends coated with sexjuice. The women twitched, mouths open, eyes fixed on the sphere beyond the door.

Then with equally wet sounds, the arms lifted from their heads, coming up to reveal those little forests of blue tendrils, curling back and away from blond hair and black, red hair and brown.

The starfish loosened their arms and slid down the womens’ torsos.

All seven of them stood with their hands at their sides, sexjuice glistening between their legs.

-offerself—katy-

Katy moaned. Her hands went up to her tits and she began to knead them. “i offer myself to you, Master, to be your eyes and your hands and your womb and your eternally servile mind. please...”

Katy bent forward at the waist and the hole on top of her head...

...opened up. Like a baby bird’s mouth or the trembling thighs of an eager bride, the wet orifice on top of Katy’s skull stretched itself open.

To stunned to even think, Bish just looked over at the lambent sphere. It seemed to spin-pulse-flicker, and then there was a thin shell around it, an outer coating of gossamer clear sheen, detached from the body of the sphere. The sheen noiselessly cracked, becoming a thousand fragments of clear shell.

With the sound of crinkling cellophane, one of them took wing.

It arced swiftly through the air, passing through the open gate, and fluttered directly towards Katy. It alighted on her head like a cupped handkerchief-

-and crumpled itself into the open mouth atop her skull.

Katy’s mouth and eyes went wide and she arched backwards, keeping her footing but taking a staggering step back. Then she bent at the waist, trembling. The last glints of clear sheen disappeared down into her head, and the orifice on top of her head slowly closed.

Katy slowly came erect. Her expression was one of wonder.

“Master,” she breathed. “You are with me now for ever.”

Bish’s eyes flicked back to the alien sphere.

-offerself—anastasia-

Tasya moaned, one hand between her legs, fingers undulating. “i offer myself to you, Master, to be your eyes and your hands and your womb and your eternally servile mind. please...”

Run, Bish, run.

A small voice, a sane whisper, crept into the churn of Bish’s mind.

Now was her chance. They were all distracted by it, too distracted to notice. And after this... after this they would turn their attention to Bish.

Something clear crinkled its way through the air, and Tasya gasped.

Bish turned to run, scanned the rear wall. One membrane was still visible...

“don’t go,” Kiko said.

Bish jumped and turned around. She hadn’t heard, hadn’t seen her move, but now Kiko was standing there just behind Bish, utterly naked, body still glistening with sweat. And it was... quite a body.

Bish had never been so frightened. And Bish had never been so horny.

“stay with me, bish,” Kiko said, her head cocked to the side just a little. Her nipples were the color of chocolate capping smooth wet honey-gold skin.

“Kiko...”

“let’s make love,” Kiko said, and stepped forward, pressing her body into Bish, craning her neck up to kiss her. Kiko slid hands behind Bish’s back and Bish found herself responding, her own hands closing on Kiko’s bare skin, her mouth responding to the wet lips plucking at it.

Arousal like fire raged in Bish’s soul. Kiko slipped her tongue into Bish’s mouth and began to tug at her shorts.

“i offer myself to you, Master,” Ginger was saying. Kiko hooked Bish’s shorts and underpants down and wriggled down with them, sliding those chocolate nipples down Bish’s front...

Bish staggered backwards into the wall. Kiko, kneeling, looked up at her.

“Kiko, no...”

“bish. twenty minutes ago i was like you,” Kiko said. “i did not understand. but now i have pleasure forever.”

She dropped to her hands and crawled forward, dark eyes fixed on Bish.

“i will know only bliss now,” Kiko said. “we will make love and we will obey. make love with me bish.”

Ginger moaned and Bish looked up. The red-haired professor was shuddering, shaking, coming on her feet. Rumpled clear edges twitched themselves down into her head. Slowly, Ginger stilled herself, then looked up and through the doorway. Devotion was stamped on her face.

Next to her, Maria trembled.

“i offer myself to you, Master,” she said...

Kiko, crawling, had reached Bish. “let me love you,” she said, looking up over Bish’s exposed sex.

“Kiko, don’t...”

“look at katy,” kiko commanded, and Bish looked up past where Maria was bending forward to see Katy entwined with Tasya. They were kissing passionately, tongues entwined, Tasya sliding her sex up and down Katy’s flexed thigh.

“a life of pleasure forever,” Kiko said, her voice warm on Bish’s thighs. “no inhibitions or restraints, only obedience and joy and sex. let me taste you, bish. let me love you.”

Bish swallowed hard. Tasya leaned down to suckle on one of Katy’s breasts.

Maria keened in pleasure as colorless flesh crinkled into her skull.

Bish looked down at Kiko’s face, poised at her crotch. Her dark eyes were vacant, her lips wet. Kiko licked her upper lip.

Bish laced her fingers into Kiko’s dark hair and pulled her in.

End Part Five