The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The body shifters

CHAPTER 2: Jacks bargain

* * *

Jack didn’t remember when ladies of the night started holding up signs, but when this supermodel held a large ‘$10 blow job’ card in front of him at the traffic lights, he just couldn’t say no.

Besides, this woman lapped on his cock like it was chocolate.

He just sat there, on the bed in the hotel room, his pants lying somewhere discarded on the floor as she knelt before him. Her lips tightening as she first took him deep, and then rolled her expert tongue around his full length. He watched her long brown hair flow over her side to reveal the sight of her naked breasts. They jiggled slightly as her head pumped forward and back.

‘She’s putting on a good show all right’, he thought to himself as she sucked, licked and moved that glorious body of hers. For a moment he was scared by that wild look in her eyes, considering she had his entire manhood in her mouth.

But that moment passed, as he saw how hotly she moved. How she was so intimate, so sexy, so easy to look at as that hot feeling took over his body, making him shiver. As she felt him come, perhaps surprisingly, she pressed her mouth tightly against his balls as he shot his load all the way down her throat.

Gagging, she did not do.

Instead she licked him off, as if savouring the flavour. Somehow smiling as her expert tongue chased its way around his tip to get the last drops of his sperm.

There was silence between them as she sat on the floor, smiling a little while she swallowed the last imaginary drops.

She opened her eyes and they made eye contact, both making awkward smiles as he helped her to his feet, his cock moist but still hard.

Jack, feeling like she was waiting on something broke the next silence by asking “The money, right?”

“Sure” she nodded, before taking out her cute leather purse. Jack reached for his wallet.

“Thank you that was lovely” she said as she handed him a crisp $10 dollar bill, from a wad of small notes.

Jack looked at the money in his hand, then at her, her beautiful breasts, then back at the money. Hamilton was grinning at him. He shook his head a bit, to get rid of some of the afterglow, blinked his eyes and asked “You’re new at this, aren’t you?”

* * *

She’d made coffee, he’d gotten dressed. They now sat facing each other over a small side table. Her noticing his wedding ring only made him feel bad about himself.

“It’s ok, I understand” she said in a reassuring voice.

“You do?” he asked, surprised.

“I get lonely sometimes myself. I work as a waitress during the day so I only come down to this part of town for some midnight cock”.

“That’s an odd story. Like, shouldn’t you be making money from this sort of thing?”

“Oh I did when I started, but there are now so many girls working the streets, all after one thing, chasing the market down”.

“Is that kind of thing common around here? I mean, cock loving prostitutes?”

“Oh yes. But, you’re not from around here are you?”

“No I’m from out of town, I’m here on business. I’ve been working all month on a big client with offices up town. My wife lives a thousand miles away, I was lonely…” he found himself babbling. “…You came on something of a hard sell yourself.”

“Hey, I’m not part of your guilt” she replied, slightly insulted. “You’re here, she’s there. It’s her own fault for leaving such a hunk to fend for himself. I bet you have to cook your own meals?”

Jack had never herd himself described as a hunk before, he didn’t know what to say.

“Oh, I’m a great cook” she continued. “Or I could come with you, do you need an assistant?”

“Look, I’m a bastard… I only came here for the sex”

“Oh, so does that mean we can go again?” she asked, almost jumping into the air with glee.

Before he could answer she kissed him, it felt warm and intimate. He needed that right now.

* * *

Alex logged into his email account and had to flick through a couple of pages of spam searching for an email legitimately sent to him. Oh how the title lines had changed, he noted: “medication to shrink your penis down to a more manageable size”, “scent to keep the girls away from you long enough to have a good nights sleep”, “meet women who aren’t just after you for your cock”. Those online assholes never miss a trick, he thought before noticing an interesting post on his favourite online forum.

Dear group,

Always looking for something original to get his hard on, one of the girls found some hot Hentai tentacle sex while she was digging around his old porn stash. There was a bit of variety in there, so instead of rushing into something I managed to convince the girls that we should first double check a few things with the group. None of us have tried anything like this before, so as you can image we wouldn’t want to get it wrong and spoil the mood:

Does he tentacle-ize us or are we supposed to do it to him? And/or do you think it would get him off to watch us tentacle rape each other?

Does it help if we’re all Japanese, or can this be a mixed race thing?

Should we do our eyes “Anime” style, or will this freak him out?

Should we resist, or look like we are enjoying it? (I’m not sure that any of the girls could convincingly pull off the first part)

We’ve found a lot of research material on the web (Kelly’s studying Japanese now) and think we have got the breast size to tentacle ratio worked out. We’d just be grateful for any pointers so we can really surprise out man when he gets home.

Kisses xxx
Jenny, Kelly, Mary and Penny
* * *

Peek sperm came about a year later.

By now, the multiplying had been left unchecked for so long that the shifters outnumbered the available men by about 7 to 1.

This is where things got silly.

As women started getting more desperate to get hold of sperm, that made them indistinguishable from the cock chasing shifters themselves. Some women joined a harem, waiting perhaps weeks, sometimes months for the opportunity to get a chance to polish some guys cock. Noticing the opportunity, some shifters started pretending to be women prepared to wait weeks (if not months) to get the chance to polish some guys cock.

On paper at least, the economy looked great. All these new flexible hard workers started doing the jobs that men just didn’t want to do any more. They accepted low wages, some not even being paid at all. That was good, being as there were so many new mouths to feed.

Construction boomed, while the sex industry boomed and then quickly collapsed overnight. That’s economics for you.

Street hookers got more competitive, coming up with more imaginative ways to entice their customers, before giving up and rejoined the rest of the economy elsewhere (or just joining the ranks of the unemployed).

This transition was described by economists as a sign of increased productivity, by politicians as a reduction in social decay.

After a while the economy depended on them, a few years later they were voting.

The market price of sperm reached £50,000 a quart. Cold storage facilities became fortresses, before selling out and becoming redundant.

This was going on all over the world: Christians were in heaven, Hindu men found paradise, while Muslim men got to enjoy their 72 ‘virgins’ without the sacrifice.

The boom had a lot of winners, like those men, sitting at home all day being waited on hand and foot. But think about it, how often can someone stay at home and ejaculate before they started becoming a Heart attack risk?

What happens the baby boomer generation reached their forties and fifties? When each time someone popped his clogs, fifty to a hundred sexy shifters would have to go out into the world seeking more.

More of what was getting short on supply.