The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The body shifters

CHAPTER 4: The traitorous media

* * *

Most men had stopped reading and watching TV, so lots of the regular media outlets had gone out of business. Only to be replaced by the more dynamic female oriented publications or older firms, under new more fiercely competitive management teams.

Hence when the popular mood amongst women turned anti-shifter, this was quickly noted by the editor of a local women’s newspaper. Who, having a newspaper to sell, sent Sally out to do some investigative reporting (i.e. dig up the dirt) of their own.

A few hours later Sally got off the elevator to an anonymous residential building, having followed a group of sexy female construction workers to their home address. The door had been left ajar, so she pushed it open and walked into the apartment.

The whole place was full of beautiful woman of different races, standing in the corridor, doing the dishes, dusting the shelves, sweeping the floor. She was ignored as she walked from room to room, seeing how some were naked or partially clothed in a variety of different outfits. There was even what looked like a team of cheerleaders sitting on the couch studying text books and flicking through some magazines.

Lots of them had jobs outside of the apartment, Sally deduced by the way some had cell phones clipped to their dresses. One secretary was even transcribing notes on a laptop computer, while she spoke to her boss over a cell phone.

Despite all the chatting and combing of hair, the place was reasonably quiet for such a hive of activity. That was until some moaning could be heard from the bedroom.

Then everything went silent.

The secretary quickly put her boss on hold, the random chatting stopped and the sound of dishes being stacked in the kitchen ceased.

There was another moan from the bedroom, this time clearly the sound of a man.

Quietly, Sally walked through the corridor past a row of sitting women until she could get a glimpse inside the bedroom.

Inside, the women were even more densely packed. This time all naked, seated in concentric circles from the centre where a forty something man was being straddled by a plump blond lady.

The man was lying on a soft sheepskin rug, his head supported by the largest pair of breasts she’d ever seen. A ‘super shifter’, as Sally decided to name her was behind him lying against the wall, her breasts the size of washing machines.

‘God I didn’t know they could get that big’ gasped Sally, as she watched the ‘super shifter’ caress the mans head from behind, as he would occasionally suckle some milk from one of her elongated nipples.

The man moaned again, as the woman on his cock slowly moved forwards and backwards. Her plump chest and breasts poking out at an odd angle, making her seem a little out of place in this room of perfect supermodels.

The room was completely silent as he moaned for one last time, before climaxing. The enormous liquid flow, being enough to lift the woman a few inches caused her to momentarily scream out in ecstasy.

A thin stream of cum leaked out of her insides, running along the mans legs before being quickly lapped up by an elongated tongue from the first row of women. No drop being allowed to go to waste here.

The plump woman stirred, smiled and moved forward on her knees. Gently raising herself off the mans long hard cock.

And large it was, only now able to see the cock for the first time Sally was once again truly amazed.

It was wide, with what now looked like a meter of girth, as more and more was exposed by the vacating female. As she rose, her body got visibly thinner. The shear displacement inside her body caused by the cock was astounding. Her breasts fell back into place, and her chest visibly got thinner as she rose to her full standing height. Only just being tall enough to lift herself off this one and a half meter tall monstrosity.

‘Nothing human could be that big’ Sally thought as she felt a tap on her left shoulder.

“Sally?” asked the woman behind her at the doorway.

Sally turned away from the action and looked at the smiling face of a woman whom she took but a moment to recognise. “I knew it was you” smiled the pretty woman wearing a revealing white shirt and not much else. “We met when I started at the paper last week” she explained.

“Jennifer isn’t it?” asked Sally, a little surprised to see a familiar face in such a place.

Jennifer turned out to be the new ‘girl’ in the office, handling administrative work for a pathetically small wage.

“So you’re a shifter then?” asked Sally, as they found a spot to drink their coffee on the kitchen table. Sally getting ready with her notepad, lacking a proper man to talk to made this as good an interview as any.

“Yea, isn’t it obvious” she replied as a pretty blond curl bounced over her face from her perfect hair.

“Who else would work for such a pathetic salary?” answered Sally, rhetorically as she took another sip on the milky coffee.

“Without qualifications, references, ID, I’m just glad I can take a job that pays the grocery bill” said Jennifer defensibly.

“So, what are you doing here?” Sally asked, trying not to make this interview about worker rights

“I was born here, like, sometime last week. I’m just back here waiting in line to get another go on the sperm pipe”

“How’s that working out for you?”

“Oh I’m about” she looked around, “53 more to go”.

“Something of a wait then?”

“Yea, it seems to be getting worse all the time” she said with genuine sadness in her voice. “So you want something to eat” she asked positively, an elongated hand taking a bag full of fresh fruit and vegetables out of the refrigerator.

“Sure, what have you got?” asked Sally looking in the bag, before getting up to chop a few tomatoes.

Jennifer took out a long green cucumber, leant her head back, opened her mouth and swallowed it whole. “You humans always put so much ceremony into your food. Quite frankly I don’t see the point?”

In response, Sally picked out a small cherry tomato and swallowed it whole, raising a fit of giggles from the other ladies in the room.

“Another hard day at work” said a male voice, as suddenly in walked the forty something guy wearing a business suit and carrying a leather briefcase.

Sally looked up somewhat confused at his respectable appearance, until the man shook his head and his balding scalp became a shoulder length brunet. Her slim Asian features clearly visible underneath her expensive looking lingerie, as she gulped down an entire carton of fruit juice from the refrigerator.

She smiled at the girls around and then made a bee line for the bedroom, showing off her perfectly formed ass as she left.

“First in line, house rules” sighed Jennifer, using the leather briefcase to indicate that one of the perks for those who went out to work in place of the houseman got first fuck when they got back home.

Sally just nodded, sharing the disappointment as she knew full well that no human woman could tackle a monster of that size even if she had a place in line. “I was always wondering where your species came from?” Sally asked, returning to her prepared script.

“Err, I’m not sure. Where did we come from girls?” asked Jennifer to the other ladies in the room.

“We started off as a few cells, don’t know where” said the girl in the corner that had her face buried in a physics text book. “Somehow we got a taste for other species sperm, and the intelligence to get it” she said as she pushed back her glasses for academic effect.

“So we just climbed the food chain, seducing one organism after another until it, i.e. our common ancestor, ended up as a sheep.”

“From then on jumping the species barrier from sheep to human wasn’t that hard, as luckily it was in New Zealand at the time.”

“Huh?” asked Sally, not sure what the woman was going on about.

Helpfully Jennifer explained with her most dirty sounding voice: “Mary was a little lamb, Her fleece was white as snow, And everywhere the sheep shaggier went She was sure to follow”.

“There’s no way I’m printing that” replied Sally, slightly disgusted and at the same time thinking that the shifters where having a joke at her expense.

“So all you just think about all day is getting sex?” accused Sally, changing the topic.

“No not all of us, in fact I remember Jane” recalled Jennifer. “She wasn’t interested in sex at all, couldn’t live with herself so she moved to a monastery in Tibet I think. I haven’t heard anything from her since.”

“That’s nice, but the rest of you do think about sex all the time though?” she replied after finishing the last of her rapidly cooling drink.

“I guess the sexy genome is very powerful” said Jennifer as she unbuttoned her shirt and started playing with her naked breasts. “In fact, I think it’s very powerful in human women too, is it not?”

Sally looked up from her note taking.

“Look at them, they’re lovely and luscious aren’t they?” she said, enticing the human woman with her succulent curves.

“Yea, they look quite healthy” replied Sally, wondering where this was going.

“Yes, but don’t you imagine yourself sucking on them, drinking from them?”

“I don’t know” said Sally, a little confused.

“You haven’t been with anyone for a while now I guess”

“I’m not a lesbian” interrupted Sally, although since men had been out of the picture for so long girl on girl had lost nearly all of its negative stigma, i.e. there was even a section in her magazine devoted to it.

“Are you sure, I mean it’s not like you’re going to enjoy the comfort of a man any time soon. Why don’t you just touch one of them and see what I mean.”

Sally didn’t know why, but she found her hand reaching out and caressing the c-cup breast, feeling its smooth softness under her fingers for the first time.

Jennifer moved closer until her breasts were at eyelevel with Sally, and all the human girl had to do was nod to find her lips in contact with that ripe nipple.

“Take me” offered Jennifer, “I can see the loneliness in your eyes”

Sally found her lips around Jennifer’s nipple, and started to suckle on the sweet milky juices that flowed out.

It tasted so sweet, so good. As she drank she felt herself becoming heavier, calmer, more trusting of this life giving goddess.

Jennifer enjoyed the warmness she felt in her breasts every time she gave milk, as she gently climbed over and straddled her helpless colleague. Hands now free to undress the entranced woman. She unzipped Sally’s jeans and allowed her panties to drop onto the floor in one swift movement.

“Need sex” Sally quietly pleaded between mouthfuls of hot juicy liquid.

“I know you do” said Jennifer, in a knowing motherly tone as she put a finger into her own pussy to loosen it up.

A few moments later a number of slow moving tentacles emerged from her womanly opening and felt their way over to Sally’s exposed pussy.

In the mitts of her chemically induced oblivion, Sally felt her private places being touched by a number of moist fingers, so she opened her legs to give them better access.

Once properly prepared, Jennifer’s tentacles were free to move all the way in and fill Sally’s insides up entirely. Moving slowly and expertly, the shifter brought the human woman to a state of continuous arousal.

“You like this?” Jennifer asked somewhat rhetorically, as she began to sensually massage the helpless woman’s breasts in time to her breathing.

“Yes, don’t stop” Sally pleaded, in a slightly drowsy voice.

“Then why don’t you let me help you more with your piece?” she smiled, confident that the journalist was going to print a very favourable article.

* * *

“Shifter milk good for health” went the TV new segment, showing a still of a baby drinking from a women’s teat behind the pretty blond female newsreader.

The program cut to a white coated woman with small rimmed glasses, being interviewed in a laboratory. “We tested the milk from the breasts of ten shifter volunteers and it proved to contain a wide range of healthy vitamins and minerals” the scientist explained.

“More importantly, we’ve proved that the idea of it containing some kind of added growth hormone to be totally false” she continued.

“So you would suggest that human people should actually drink this stuff?” asked the off camera interviewer provocatively.

“Yes, I would recommend it to anyone” she answered before they cut back to the newsroom.

“Who’d want to drink their milk anyway?” joked the female news anchor before moving on to the traffic and weather.

* * *

We expect the media to warn us of impending doom, seek out corruption in high places and to tell us how to get out of trouble. Isn’t that quite a lot to ask?

How about to basically keep us informed, to tell us the truth? Once again, perhaps we are asking a little too much.

News organisations are made up of people, run by wealthy people, all working in their own interests, which you shouldn’t confuse with working in your interests. In reality it’s up to them to decide whose truth they want us to hear, and as usual we eat it up like candy.