The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A big thanks to all those who provided feedback on the original Body Shifters story and helped me craft this one. Also, it wouldn’t be right not to mention that some ‘Body Shifters’ have fount their way into stories by XXXecil and Seraglio.

If you would like to comment on this story please feel free to email me at as I love receiving feedback.

* * *

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

* * *

A hard working couple employ a Body Shifter as a live in maid, having to negotiate an unusual payment for her services.

fd ff gr la mc mf
* * *

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 1: The honest man

‘Easy cum, easy go…’ as they might say.

By now all the single horny men were fully staffed with nymphomaniac goddesses attending to their every need. Their giant cocks hosing their lovers as fast as inhumanly possible. Those that fed would spawn more lovely creatures, hungry creatures, yet more mouths to feed in this already overcrowded world.

By now all the easy cum had gone.

We now enter the second stage, a few years after Sperm production peaked. A world where the human birth rate had fallen to an all time low, where men were slowly diminishing in number, getting older, weaker, while the demand for their sperm continued to rise relentlessly.

Shifters went hungry, while wombs remained empty.

You could say that this made things difficult, as slowly, unnoticeably at first, the world changed in a different way.

* * *

Gary was something of a rarity: An honest married man, i.e. one that still went to work and managed to overcome the constant sexual advances coming at him from every direction.

He’d been married since before the Shifters arrived, and he wanted to do everything in his power to stay that way.

Sarah walked into Gary’s office cubicle, flicking a lock of her blond curly hair over her tall athletic figure.

“Hi lover” she said with a sexy smile, “I just thought I would drop by over lunch and see how you’re doing?”

“Not bad, but isn’t your school across town?” Gary replied, somewhat surprised to see his primary school teaching wife visit him in his office.

“Yea, the traffic was hell, but you’re worth it” Sarah explained as she reached over to give him a warm hug. Momentarily providing a glimpse of her perfect apple sized breasts between the buttons of her white shirt.

“Ok, what’s the password?” snapped Gary as he rolled his office chair backwards, suddenly as paranoid as ever.

“What do you mean honey?” replied Sarah, looking a bit confused at her husbands strange behaviour.

“Look bitch, you’re not my wife” Gary interrupted, his anger now showing up clearly in his voice.

They stared at each other for a moment, seeing who’d be the first to blink.

“Oh, please yourself” Sarah said as she shook her head, allowing her naturally blond curls to give way to a long voluptuous brunette. The anonymous Shifter woman slid her hands over her smoothly morphing body, as her breasts increased in volume and filled her shirt. Then, perhaps for effect, she ran her hands down her long and oh so perfectly formed legs, emphasising how short her skirt had become and that the offer for sex was still very much open.

After another moment of silence, the shifter woman got the message and walked out as quickly as she had walked in.

‘Man that was close’, he whispered to no one in particular as he loosened his shirt and nervously sipped on his bottle of clear mineral water. Knowing he intentionally missed out on the ultimate excuse for a cheating lover:

“But how could I know she wasn’t you?”

* * *

Now this was worth it, he thought as Sarah, this time the real Sarah, was riding up and down his cock.

“This mortgage is killing us” she moaned, after brushing some of her sweaty blond curls away from her face.

Gary replied with a sound resembling an “Uh?”, as he tried to maintain the feeling of arousal.

“Its no use, I can’t get it off my mind” she continued as she stopped her rocking motion with Gary’s rock hard cock still inside her.

“Oh come on, you know I haven’t had a pay rise in two years. What with all this cheap labour and stuff” he replied, knowing from experience that by now it was pointless to try and get things going again.

“There aren’t enough kids you know” she said, “The city council are talking about closing our school down and moving all the remaining pupils over to Santon to save money.”

“But that’s miles away” Gary said, shocked at the news. “That would be like an hour commute for you?”

“More like two and a half… and that’s assuming I can find another teaching job over there, that is”

* * *

After that emotional blow, it wasn’t until breakfast the next day that Gary was able to muster up enough courage to announce his own bad news.

“Hon, I don’t know how to tell you this but they had a Shifter amnesty at work yesterday. Anyone who was a shifter could ‘come out’ and still keep their existing pay check.”

“Oh god, why did they do that?” asked Sarah, a little scared at what was coming next.

“Someone in HR thought it would be a good idea, what with the new equality laws coming in next month.” he explained, and then paused for a moment. “You know those geeky guys I work with in IT?”

“Yea?” she replied suspiciously, as her mind pre-empted what Gary was about the say.

“They are now all busty girls.”

“Oh” replied Sarah, her face one of shock.

“Apparently there are only like five or six guys left in the whole building…” said Gary, with a bit too much eagerness, “…that still bother coming into work every day” he tailed off as he realised how this news was affecting Sarah’s facial expression.

“You won’t leave me for a room full of Shifters will you?” she asked, a tear forming in her eye.

“No of course not babe, I love you and we are going to raise our son together. Just like we planned” he said, with as much confidence as he could show.

They held each other, her tears flowed.

He did what he could.

* * *

“Maybe we could get an au pair, or a maid or something?” suggested Sarah a few weeks later while changing a nappy on their eight month old baby son.

“How could we afford that?” said Gary somewhat doubtfully, knowing how tight their finances were right now.

“I don’t know, maybe we could sell some of your sperm to make ends meet?” Sarah joked, dismissively.

“Or get a shifter to stay with us” replied Gary half heartedly.

Sarah just glared at him.

Gary looked up from the newspaper ads and made eye contact with his wife. “Oh come on, everybody else has one.”

“I don’t want to let one of those things in our house” said Sarah defiantly.

However, after three months of childcare costs and her hellish commute, Sarah eventually changed her mind.

* * *

“So, how much childcare experience have you got?” Sarah asked.

Gary and Sarah were sitting on their dark leather couch. A slim, pale skinned Shifter woman was sitting across from them on a small wooden chair. She appeared to be somewhere in her late teens, with black, shoulder length hair and perfect, featureless skin.

She wore a traditional black maid’s uniform with white frills and a thick black dress long enough to hide her feet. Somehow it had become appropriate for this kind of thing to come back into fashion, now that you could count on any number of Shifters to be willing to work around the clock for almost nothing.

“Oh I’ve been around for 5 days now, but I have many experiences from those that came before me” the Shifter explained, her facial expression polite and submissive. “We have been maids at the Robinsons for fifteen generations now” she said, referring to Mrs Robinson, the middle-aged company secretary that Gary had asked for assistance in finding reliable household help.

“How long is that?” Gary asked the woman, a little confused at her initial answer.

“About eleven months” replied the woman without looking up.

“You know that this job involves full time childcare, cleaning, cooking and miscellaneous household work”, Sarah paused to see what kind of reaction this would be getting. “We can’t afford to pay you cash, so you will receive one shot of sperm a month.”

“A week?” said the woman, looking up immediately at the mention of Sperm and surprising Gary at how quickly they had entered the ‘negotiation’ phase.

“Once a fortnight” replied Sarah without drawing a breath.

“Can I take it myself from source?”

“Definitely not, I’ll give it to you” replied Sarah, keeping it cool and not wanting to go down this particular road.

“Call me Samantha” the shifter woman smiled, knowing the negotiation was over and quickly changing the subject.

“Ok, that’s the deal... When can you start?” asked Gary, wanting to get this odd conversation over and done with.

“Immediately” smiled Samantha, eagerly rising to her feet.

* * *

If there was one thing Sarah could say about Samantha, it was that she certainly knew what she was doing. She was always polite and courteous, smartly dressed in her traditional maid’s uniform and would always have breakfast prepared every morning before Sarah or Gary got downstairs. Nice touches, such as handing her a freshly brewed cup of her favourite coffee before leaving for work every morning made all the difference.

What Gary noticed was that Samantha would never look at him when his wife was around. She would always look down at her feet in his presence, her white featureless skin making her appear almost like a little angel dressed in black.

But when Sarah wasn’t around, that traditional maid’s outfit of hers would get a bit shorter, tighter, more revealing in subtle indescribable ways. ‘A little bit kinky even?’ Gary wondered to himself if that last part was perhaps just his imagination or that this Shifter woman was sending him a message.

Being always on hand in ways only a Shifter could, Samantha soon became an essential part of the family, earning their trust. Sarah could go to work confident that someone was always there to look after the baby, and keep the rest of the household clean and in good order.

Payment on the other hand, was a little less than conventional.

Gary sat on the bed with his trousers around his ankles, as he stroked his elongated member with both hands. Payment time had come around again, but today Sarah was just watching him as she somewhat impatiently held a disposable plastic cup underneath his cock.

Somehow Shifter payment day had gotten routine.

Under pressure to deliver, Garry seemed to be taking a bit longer than usual to find his climax. So Sarah grabbed his free hand and roughly placed it around her B-cup breast. For the first time in a while he felt her soft flesh thorough the thin material of the nightshirt. Holding his hand tightly, she made a small circular massaging motion until Gary once again became hard. Waiting for him to bring himself to climax, she carefully positioned the cup to capture the first few shots of culimitive, trying to avoid spilling any of his stuff or worse getting any on her.

A few spurts later, he had managed to fill the cup about a quarter of the way.

Sarah glanced suspiciously at the contents for a moment, a small look of disgust showing on her face before she stood up and took the cup to the bedroom door.

Outside waited Samantha, who gladly took her payment and drank the contents in one go, exposing her brilliantly white teeth while doing so. She shivered a little in quiet ecstasy while she took a moment to savour the taste in her mouth, before exploring the rest of the cup with her elongated tongue.

Sarah felt that no matter how many times they did this, it never got any less odd.

Standing there watching her maid feed, she considered how much Samantha had grown since she had first seen her. She was no longer the skinny childlike creature that had first arrived, but now she had a taller, fuller more womanly shape to her.

The difference being most noticeable around the breast region where Samantha had now gone from flat chested to a more mature B-cup, somewhat resembling her own mammarys.

If she had to guess, she would say Samantha was somewhere in her early to mid twenties.

Other changes were obvious too, such as her shiny black hair having grown longer and curlier. It now flowed over her petit but perfectly formed shoulders and curled around the soft cotton of the black maid’s outfit that she always wore. Every time Samantha turned her head, she looked like something out of a shampoo commercial.

From Gary’s perspective it was nice to have two sexy women living semi-harmoniously together in the same household. Quietly, he wondered how long such a situation could last.

* * *

After Gary’s car had left the driveway, Samantha was left alone in the house with the baby.

Opening the refrigerator door, she found the unopened carton of milk that Sarah had bought from the Supermarket the previous day.

Samantha opened it up and drank a sip.

“Hmm” she considered out loud, only the baby there to hear. “Pasteurised, semi-skimmed, from grain fed cows from somewhere north of here” she said as her body analysed its chemical composition and apparent taste. “There is only minor micro-bacterial growth, probably refrigerated transport, with a few days on the shelf” the Shifter continued, as the small child just stared at her attentively from the baby chair, as he always did.

Samantha knew a lot about milk.

Opening the carton up fully, she leant her head back and gulped the whole contents down as fast as it could come out. Her Shifter body quickly adsorbing the nutrition, as her breasts began to fill up with a special composition of her own making. Her chest growing slowly in size as they filled with a special mix of fats, proteins, vitamins, enzymes and hormones, chosen carefully to reproduce an overall taste and colour of the original article. It was important that this would be indistinguishable from the real thing.

Moving away from the window, Samantha ran her hand down along the centre of her maid’s uniform, where a parting appeared from where there had previously been none. Moving her hand inside she allowed one of her enlarged breasts to poke through the opening. Placing the empty milk carton over her somewhat enlarged teat, she gently squeezed her flesh, releasing a spurt of white milky fluid that quickly refilled the empty carton.

A few moments later she screwed the lid back onto the carton and placed today’s batch of warm Shifter milk back into the refrigerator, knowing that it would be properly chilled by the time someone came home.

Samantha had decided that Gary’s libido needed a little bit of nurturing.

* * *

“You wanted to see me”, Gary asked sticking his head through the doorway of his bosses office.

“Yes of course Gary, why don’t you come in” said the leggy redhead that sat on the large mahogany desk, still making a few notes on an A4 notepad.

“Err hi, hello there” said Gary, expecting his forty something male boss to be waiting for him, after getting a summons by email.

“Call me Penelope” she said with an outstretched hand, “I’ve been your boss for the last six months”

“Oh right” he said, as his brain processed the shock new information. “So you must have come out in the last amnesty?” he asked, without losing his cool.

“Yea, that’s about right” she smiled, with the most perfect white teeth he had ever seen. “…And I just wanted to have a little one-on-one with all my team before we get started on the new infrastructure project”.

Gary blinked.

“Can I offer you some coffee?” she smiled.

The meeting went as one would expect, talking about turnover of key personnel, new specialists being employed, timescales and cost estimates. As she talked it became clear that he was going to be the only man on the project team or, at the rate things were going, he was likely to be the only man left in the building.

It was then that things started to feel not quite right.

He noticed that their hands would somehow meet every time she handed him a printout. Then he found that every couple of minutes Penelope would cross her legs, giving him an easy view of the clean shaven cunt underneath her unnecessarily short skirt.

To avoid staring, he lay back on the soft leather sofa provided. The thought of what his wife Sarah would think about the situation, helping Gary remain focused.

He sipped again on his relaxingly milky coffee, as he noticed Penelope’s warm breath on his ear as she whispered a few technical details in her soothing feminine voice.

She was much closer now he noticed, almost leaning over him as he found it harder to concentrate on what she was saying. As she spoke he found his cares start to drift away as a gentle chemical fog descended onto his mind.

His eyes felt heavy as he started to forget where he was and what he was doing there. It felt good when a slender feminine hand gently ran itself up his leg and started massaging his rapidly swelling cock.

It was most agreeable to hear her lusty voice complementing his intelligence, his strength, his masculinity. He could hear her make erotic suggestions, telling him to relax, to just lose himself in her words.

His heavy eyes shut themselves, when he felt a soft pair of breasts press against his chest. An unseen pair of hands started to sensually unbutton his shirt, while another lovingly stoked his cheek.

Penelope’s warm lips joined with his, as she held him in a soft sensual kiss that seemed to last forever.

“Just lie back and let yourself go” she suggested in her sultry tone, her face directly in front of his. “Why don’t you let Penelope handle all the work”.

Gary blinked awake, suddenly realising where he was.

“Sexual harassment is still illegal in this country isn’t it?” he blurted out, having to refocus his eyes to see his bosses face only inches away. Quickly regaining his senses, he discovered that his flies had been unzipped and Penelope had his hard member out and grasped in both hands.

“Yes” his new boss replied, running an additional hand through her hair as she voluntarily withdrew her slender feminine form from his chest. “…for the moment” she continued ominously as yet another pair of hands slid down her slender naked body and groped her breasts provocatively.

Penelope was tall and athletic, her double-D breasts as wet and shiny as her hair was long and bouncy. She presented herself as what any supermodel might look like after walking out of the shower, and made it quite clear that she was all his for the taking.

Or was he hers for the taking?

Gary did what he could, which was to get out of there with as much dignity as a man could after zipping up his trousers and making a break for the gent’s toilet.

“What was I thinking?” he thought to himself later, as he sat alone in the locked bathroom cubicle.