The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 10: Target Audience

“Doctor!” shouted the blond paramedic as she raced the stretcher down the white hospital corridor. The female casualty moaning in pain from under a thick thermal blanket.

The hansom male doctor turned around, revealing his dark curly hair and square masculine jaw. He lifted the blanket, to find the injured woman shivering underneath.

She reached out, her slender hand still blue with cold. “Is little Ann going to be OK?” she asked, weakly.

“She’ll be fine,” insisted the female paramedic. “You saved her from drowning in that icy lake.” “You’re a hero,” she said, comforting comfort the woman before looking back at the doctor with worry.

“No talking, or we’re going to lose her,” insisted the doctor, his voice one of concerned professionalism. “Over a quarter of her mass has been frozen. She going to go critical.”

“What do we do?” squeeled the paramedic.

“There’s only one thing we can do,” he insisted as he unzipped his flies and pulled out his large member, rubbing it solidly with his large hands.

“Of course,” she realised weakly before unzipping her thick high visibility jacket to reveal her pert C cup breasts underneath.

Eager to help, she began rubbing his member between her supple breasts, making him harder and quickly bringing him to orgasm.

He turned and started spraying strong jets of semen over the patients exposed body, before forcing the last of his spurt into her open mouth.

She almost choaked, weak as she was, at the sudden intrusion into her airways. But then, slowly at first, she started to suckle on the life giving juices.

The patients skin began to bubble and fizz under the layers of sticky white liquid, as her body started adsorbing it, bringing new life.

“It’s working!” the paramedic exclaimed, her milky white teeth gleaming with joy.

* * *

TV had gotten strange as of late, Gary considered as he watched yet another apparently sensible program decend into multiple pornagraphic plot lines.

He’d lost interest in the show after a nurse walked in and was offended by her lesbian lover sexing the good doctor, before being convinced to join in herself. Moments later the patient herself was apparently healthy enough to execute a four way.

It wasn’t the sex that made Gary uneasy, it was the camera work. How even though there were multiple beauty’s in the scene, it was only the doctor that stayed in focus. A character who’d been working hard to remain credible in a woman dominated profession, now being milked in pure fan service.

Gary wanted to change channel, to see how his football team were doing, but Sarah was captivated. Watching the show intently from her position on his lap under his right arm.

Samantha, their live-in shifter maid, walked into the living room carrying a fully ladened tray of snacks with two hands. In another hand were some glasses filled with Cola, and another held a freshly baked pizza on a large plate.

Gary had long ago given up trying to keep track of what she does with all those arms of hers.

After carefully placing everything onto the coffee table, Samantha covered a nacho with guacamole and took her place beside him on the soft leather sofa.

The TV switched to a commercial break, causing Sarah to turn her attention to the pizza. She licked her soft red lips, picked up a slice with her soft feminine hands, and started feeding it carefully to her husband.

Gary didn’t know why she’d started doing this lately. When asked, Sarah always insisted that it just felt like the natural thing to do, that it brought them closer together.

By now Samantha had grown bored of the natcho. It’s spicy flavour not registering well on her shifter pallet, instead tasting bland and hollow.

As an alternative, she smoothly ran a hand inside of Gary’s trouser band and gently wrapped her long feminine fingers around his cock.

“Do you mind?” she asked suggestivly, as his member grew quickly in her soft grasp.

Gary mumbled something in reply, his mouth full of hot food as it was, as Samantha carefully removed his hardened member from its now inadequate confines.

It stood to attention, impressive in size, resilience and most of all output. The product of regular exercise, a vitamin enriched diet and the secret infusions of that mysterious shifter milk, added daily to his diet without his knowledge.

Samantha quickly inserted the proud member into her mouth, and expertly massaged his manhood with her lips and tounge. Once satisfied at his level of arousal, she began forcing herself all the way down his rod until his tip became snugly embedded into her deep wet throat.

“Splunkaid” announced the TV commercial. “That refreshing semen taste, for that special lady.”

“Doesn’t actually contain any sperm,” insisted Sarah in disgust, as she took a sip on the Cola anyway.

Gary on the other hand immediatly spat out the Cola he’d been drinking, only now recognising the source of that unfamiliar taste in his own mouth.

Looking back at the ad, it became apparent that he wasn’t the target audience for this product.

At this moment in time 98% of the population were made up of shifters.