The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you would like to comment on this story please feel free to email me at as feedback feeds the creative process.

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

By J Swafford ()

CHAPTER 4: Hello Kitty

Our economic system demands an ever increasing supply of low paid workers at the bottom and newly created money at the top. Without this constant infusion, the economy collapses under the weight of monetary inflation and debt. Lookup “debt based money” to see why we put up with a system as inherently corrupt as this one.

When faced with an inexhaustible supply of ultra flexible hard workers with low job expectations, the system (and the elite who run it) doe’s what they do best… opens up and welcomes them in.

Opposition is suppressed in the usual way.

If we look at the world now, it is no longer a human civilisation but a Shifter one. Rising above their servitude, hard labour and domestic chores, the Shifters use their unique ability to relentlessly adsorb new knowledge, acquiring wealth and status in the process.

Employers adjusted their hiring practices, quietly replacing humans with highly qualified Shifters at lower cost. Slowly, but inevitability, the leavers of control, of power, slip from the clumsily hands of humanity and into the dainty, perfectly formed fingers of the Shifter kind.

They reached this point not through war or stealth, but by adapting to our system far better than humanity ever could... and in other ways.

* * *

The whole family were in the car, having spent the day shopping.

Gary was driving, with Sarah in the passenger seat and Samantha sitting in the back looking after the baby, who was now sleeping peacefully in a furry child seat.

The traffic was heavy at this time of day as they stopped at a red light at a wide intersection, being surrounded by stationary cars on all sides.

Gary absentmindedly looked at the other drivers, seeing pretty female faces everywhere he turned. He knew from experience that this was a long traffic light cycle and that they would probably be stuck here for a while. The time of day meant he wasn’t that surprised to see a group of people stepping off the curb and begin interacting with the motionless drivers.

Some were cleaning windows, selling newspapers or handing out flowers trying to earn a bit of money. He noticed once more that the crowd was entirely made up of women.

As they got closer he saw that one had a sign hanging around her neck proclaiming: “Will work for sperm,” in large hand painted letters.

“Now that’s an offer,” he thought as he quietly checked her out through the corner of his eye. She looked pretty hot. Her thin skinny body was tightly wrapped in a shiny red outfit that tried to make the most of her petite breasts. She looked pretty young too, eighteen maybe, “at the most,” he considered as he followed her long cheerleader legs up to the tiny red fabric that made up her skirt, showing off much of her lovely behind as she began to turn around.

Doing a double take, he realised that she also sported a long bushy squirrel like tail, which waved seductively from side to side as she walked, her long shiny red hair matching its colour and texture perfectly. On closer inspection, a pair of pointy squirrel ears could be seen peeking out through her long shoulder length hair.

“Who are these people?” asked Sarah, noticing a bunny girl walking a few cars away with long white floppy ears.

“These girls are the shifter equivalents of down and outs,” explained Samantha, looking around nervously as the women drifted closer.

“So why have they got bunny ears?” asked Gary, curiously.

“You see, I got a lucky break when I was shunted out of the Robinsons and into your household,” said Samantha, her gratitude clearly showing in her voice. “But understand that these girls weren’t so lucky. They were cast out of their overflowing nests without a sperm supply. Forced onto the streets to beg, living every shifters worst nightmare as they themselves grow thinner, younger and less feminine.”

“You mean less sexy?” Sarah asked, a little patronising.

“If they don’t get sperm they will die,” said Samantha bluntly.

Gary glanced up at her through the rear view mirror, suddenly realising the seriousness of what she was saying.

“Hence, can we say… they have to find other non-human sources,” she continued, pointing at a girl leaning into another car. The Shifter in question could have been as young as 17, with bare feet, and a body covered by little more than an oversized T-Shirt, tied at the waist with a nylon string. Her cute puppy like ears flapped over her face as she made conversation with the nearby driver.

“Oh,” said Gary, as he caught on to what the Shifter woman was implying.

“The side effect of having non-human sperm is that a shifters body will start gaining non-human traits.”

“Like ears and a tail?” pointed out Gary.

“At first yes,” said Samantha, eerily.

“But I thought you could morph into anything you wanted?” asked Sarah, seeing the obvious flaw in her explanation.

“Normally yes,” replied Samantha, “but that takes a lot of energy and concentration, which is difficult to do when your living on the edge of starvation and the thought of cock overtakes your every rational thought.”

“Hey, there’s a man in there,” shouted someone, as a bunch of female heads suddenly turned towards their car.

“Lock the doors,” said the suddenly nervous Samantha, as without warning her extensible arms snaked around the inside of the car and clicked every door shut in turn.

Nearby a woman could be heard screaming with desperate delight, as the crowd started moving ominously in their direction.

“Hello,” said a feminine voice to Gary’s left.

He turned around to see a kitten girl with the most enormous eyes he had ever seen.

“Shut that window,” ordered Samantha to Sarah as her hand snaked into the centre of the car, allowing her slender feminine finger to quickly activate the electronic window control.

“Give me your man, I’ll take good care of him,” said a young Hispanic woman to Sarah’s right, while she looked into the car with her yellow snakelike eyes and smiled wickedly. Without warning she thrusted her scaly B-cup breasts against the window, causing a few white drops of Shifter milk to flow down the glass.

Meanwhile Gary had lost himself while looking into the enormous dark eyes of the kitten girl, who was now standing in front of the car and speaking to him calmly from outside. He just sat there helpless, her eyes seemingly growing as his attention was drawn deeper into the darkness of her swirling black pupils.

The rest of the world grew fainter and less important as those eyes became his whole world, his whole existence.

The kitten girl spoke, but he no longer heard what she was saying. He just found himself lost, feeling as if he was floating in a dark empty space. No longer conscious of the car they were sitting in, his wife and child next to him. The shifting darkness within the kitten girl’s eyes enraptured his mind.

“Gary,” said a distant voice.

His mind was free, wide open as he swam in the dark emptiness of open space.

“GARY!!!” shouted the voice of Sarah as he received a painful shove on the shoulder.

“Get us out of here,” said Samantha, as the car they were in started to rock. Outside, the vehicle was surrounded by desperate women pressing their breasts against the windows and pulling frantically at the door handles.

The thumping on the windows had woken the baby who started to cry in fear, as the constant pushing and shoving made the car rock violently.

Gary looked ahead again and was surprised to see that the kitten girl had gone.

Instead he saw a screaming crowd of scantly clad women, increasing in size and density as they fought each other as much as they attacked the car.

Seeing a green light, he hit the gas.

* * *

Sarah was greeted by the smell of freshly toasted bread as she walked into the kitchen to see that Samantha was well into her morning housekeeping routine.

This was not starting out to be a good day for Sarah, as the clothes she put on felt all wrong and her hair was behaving like a total bird’s nest. These bad vibes were only magnified by the sight of the pretty maid rushing around the kitchen in a tight formfitting black dress that pushed together her oversized cleavage.

“What do you think you are wearing?” demanded the shocked Sarah, as she gave her maid a scornful look. “I don’t want you to getting ahead of yourself here after what we got up to last week in the bedroom. This is my house and I don’t want you giving my husband any wrong ideas”.

“No mam,” replied Samantha submissively, as she looked down at her shoes.

“That’s better,” said Sarah as she waited for the maid’s uniform to morph into something more appropriate.

Instead Samantha just glanced up from her submissive state and asked “Isn’t it time you went to sleep?”

“What was that?” Sarah asked quizitively, as her eyes suddenly started to feel heavy while she found herself having difficulty concentrating.

“Here, let me help you,” smiled Samantha as she guided the unsteady woman to a kitchen chair.

“So tired,” complained Sarah as her world faded to blackness.

“That’s ok, just rest your head now and let Samantha take over for a little while;” she explained as Sarah lost consciousness.

* * *

“Huh, what was that you said?” asked Sarah, realising that she was sitting down at the breakfast table and had somehow drifted off to sleep.

“I made you coffee,” beamed Samantha as she brought over a warm travel mug. “I don’t want you drifting off like that on your drive to work now do we?”

Sarah, still sleepy and confused noticed a cherry taste on her lips before gladly accepting the gift. “On thanks,” replied Sarah before taking a sip, trusting the Shifter implicitly. “It’s very milky, just the way I like it,” she smiled in return, as she felt the warm fluid flow into her, giving her a warm gooey feeling inside.

“You know me, anything I can do to help,” smiled the maid before returning to the kitchen counter.

Sarah looked her up and down, and felt that there was something different about Samantha this morning. “That’s a very nice dress you’ve got there, you look absolutely delightful in it.”

“Why thank you Sarah, that’s very kind of you to say so,” smiled the maid, just as Gary walked in.

“Morning ladies,” said Gary, always pleased to see the sight of two pretty women in the morning.

“Morning Gary,” they replied in perfect union, both with big warm smiles.

“But isn’t it time Sarah... that you were on your way to work?” suggested Samantha, as if she was now bored with the other woman’s presence.

“Yes, I think it is,” replied Sarah in a far away tone, suddenly realising the truth in Samantha’s words without considering the need to look at her watch.

“Nice to see you two getting along,” said Gary a moment later, as he seated himself down at the kitchen table just in time to see his wife walk out the front door. “But I must say Samantha... you’re taking it a bit far with that dress this morning.”

“Oh come on now, I’m not hurting anyone by giving my breasts some room to breathe,” the maid said as she squeezed her ample bosom together with both hands. Smiling with those big red lips of hers, it became obvious to Gary that she was chewing on a piece of red bubblegum and that this woman was up to something no good.

“Besides, they look lovely now, they’ve really matured nicely don’t you think?” she asked rhetorically as she gave Gary a top down look at her cleavage, while her nipples visibly hardened through the thin material of her top.

Gary felt his trousers suddenly grow uncomfortably tight around his growing member, while Samantha took a deep sensual breath, somehow feeling the tension within him.

She licked her lip, and then smiled deviously. Whispering “Don’t you think it’s time you went to sleep?” in a seductive tone.

“Well I don’t know, I was actually feeling quite awake...” Gary tried to say as he lost his train of thought while his eyes started to grow heavy with sleep.

“Why don’t you just relax there and let Samantha do all the work,” she whispered into his ear, as she began to run her slender feminine hands over his weakening body, unzipping his fly in the process.

Though knowing that Gary’s conscious mind could no longer hear her words, she continued her monolog regardless.

“You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”

She gently took his cock out and held it in her long slender fingers.

“I like to have something special in the morning to start me out, sort of wake me up for the day.”

By now Gary was completely comatose, sitting upright in the stool, while Samantha was pleased to see his member both proud and erect.

Licking her lips in anticipation, she swallowed deeply before opening her dark red bubblegum tainted lips down onto his lap. Slowly, she extended her dark red tongue until it connected with his tip and savoured her first taste of pre-cum.

She was going to enjoy this.

* * *

“Isn’t it time you were on your way to work,” said Sarah to nobody in particular as she robotically opened her car door.

Those words kept repeating themselves in her mind, reinforcing themselves and pushing out any conscious rational thought as her body sat itself down in the driver’s seat.

“Isn’t it time...” she began saying once more, as she pulled out onto the road and nearly hit a passing car, the other driver beeping as he sped away.

“Oh shit,” she exclaimed as a healthy dose of fear and adrenalin raced its way through her system.

“God, what am I doing?” Sarah asked herself as she looked at her reflection in the rear view mirror. Taking another look at her tired unfocused eyes and birds nest hair, she momentary wished that it would sort itself out.

Eerily, the loose strands of hair started to move of their own accord. Strengthening themselves, growing a healthy blond shine as they ordered and styled themselves before her eyes.

Sarah was speechless, as strands of her hair moved snake like around her head until she was left with just a few healthy, bouncy flamboyant curls that made her look like she had just walked out of a hair salon.

“What the?” she said.

A few moments later she was running back through the front door of her house and into her kitchen, only to be shocked again by the sight of her housemaids head buried deep into the lap of her husband.

“Oh my god Garry, what are you doing?”

Samantha looked up from her breakfast snack, somewhat annoyed and said: “Don’t you think it’s time you went to sleep?”