The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 5: The Doctor’s Explanation

Women didn’t like Shifters. They gave it away for free, thereby nullifying a woman’s natural advantage. It felt as if they had sent women’s liberation back a hundred years.

But if Women and Shifters were natural enemies, what would happen if one woman crossed the line?

* * *

“Are you absolutely sure this is your wife?” asked the thirty something female doctor, looking across her dark mahogany desk at Gary through a pair of oval spectacles.

“We’ve been down this road before,” replied Gary resolutely as he firmly held on to Sarah’s hand, “this is definitely Sarah, and she’s definitely my wife.”

“You’re sure of that, even though our tests show that she is, or as you say become a Shifter?”

“I’ve known my wife for six years, we have a system,” Gary answered defiantly, being somewhat angry at the disbelief he’d encountered from the medical profession.

The doctor took a moment to consider the situation, leaning back on the dark leather of her office chair, while taking another inquisitive look at the odd couple sitting in her office. ‘I’m a doctor’ she reminded herself, and it was her job to remain objective, or at least maintain the pretence that she was here to provide a professional service.

“Very well then” the doctor sighed, “your wife… Sarah” she corrected herself before continuing, “…seems to have contracted the metamorphic ability of the Body Shifters.”

“You’re going to have to explain that one Doctor,” demanded Sarah, a look of confused fear on her face as Gary held on to her arm.

“Well…” said the doctor, not knowing where to start, “so how much do you know about Shifter physiology?”

“Just what I’ve seen on TV I suppose” replied Sarah, as she looked back over at her husband for support, not really being sure of anything at the moment.

“Why don’t I start from the beginning then,” the lady doctor said rhetorically, as she attempted a comforting smile. “Despite years of research, the biological process behind shape shifting is still poorly understood,” the doctor explained. “But whatever the details, we do know that it happens on the cellular level and involves cell machinery quite different from our own.”

“You see, a shifters DNA isn’t ‘hard coded’ like ours, but instead they have the ability to select particular gene sequences, and implement them any time they like.”

“Like a computer choosing to run different programs?” suggested Gary, whose knowledge of biology could be written on the back of a postcard.

“Quite,” replied the Doctor, who was somewhat annoyed at having her explanation interrupted mid flow. “Shifters have a completely normal human physiology, with scans showing normal internal organs, respiratory, nervous, digestive, reproductive systems, etc,” she said waiving her hand in a throwaway gesture.

“But the strange thing is, it’s been determined that their intelligence is not located inside their human brains, but that it is somehow spread out throughout their bodies. Scientists have speculated that their bodies host a distributed consciousness or a hive-like mind.”

“It would seem that this mind is capable of perfectly adapting them to every environment and situation, an almost divine creation if you will, except for that inside this perfection comes their one true flaw.”

Gary was momentarily distracted when he felt Sarah’s shivering hand run along his arm. They shared the feeling of helplessness between them, as he wished there was something more he could do to help the woman he loved.

“Shifter cells,” the doctor continued, “unlike our own, lack the ability to repair and maintain DNA as it decays naturally over time. Instead they must rely on other creatures to provide this vital material, and have to form a symbiotic relationship with another species simply to survive. Specifically, they need the pre-Meiosis DNA found in reproductive material…”

“Pre-Meiosis?” interrupted Gary again, but this time he thought it was worth it.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the good doctor said, showing a little more sympathy this time as she realised that that her explanation was going a little off track.

“You see, DNA is like a computer program,” she explained, picking up Gary’s metaphor. “But in the form of a chemical ‘string’ of genetic instructions wrapped up in the shape of a double helix,” she explained while pointing at a picture she’d just downloaded off the internet. “During Meiosis, which is the process of copying DNA, the helix is unravelled and split into two pieces. Each of these pieces eventually becomes another complete strand of DNA.”

“Shifters need the DNA in its split form.”

“They can get it from female egg cells, of which you are only born with a limited number, or they can go after the male sperm, which is of course regenerative.”

“So that’s why they are always chasing sperm,” said Sarah rhetorically as the pieces of the puzzle started to become clear in her mind, the new knowledge only adding to her fears.

“Yes, that’s why they seek it,” replied the doctor. “It’s their religion, their nature; it’s what gives them the power to reproduce like bacteria whenever they get enough of it.”

“I don’t want to become a sperm chasing monster,” Sarah cried as she fell into her husband’s arms. Gary did what he could.

“Have you had any close contact with any Shifters? Close… physical contact, exchanging bodily fluids perhaps?” asked the doctor, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Gary looked back at the woman over her dark mahogany desk, not being sure what to say, and instead finding himself nodding silently.

The doctor took off her glasses as she took a moment to consider the couples situation. Half of her wanted to throw the Shifter out of her office right now. The other half, her emotional side, had symphony for the woman who could still be the genuine article.

“There have been a small number of similar cases reported,” conceded the doctor. “However they are the impossible to verify kind, whereby it is assumed that the Shifter is simply impersonating the human female.”

“You have to remember that over the years many people have tried to deliberately turn themselves into Shifters. Humans desiring the ability to morph themselves at will. To have it happen accidentally, in such common circumstances, would represent a real breakthrough.”

“So how could this happen?” asked Gary, not sure where this left them.

The doctor gave a deep sad sigh, before continuing. “It’s known that there are trace amounts of Shifter cells in their breast milk. Normally these cells die a short time after leaving the body, but in your case they seem to have survived and taken hold inside you.”

“One theory is that the Shifter cells, once somehow ‘activated’ can spread around the body like a cancer taking over human cells as they go.”

“So it’s like cancer?” asked the shocked Sarah, pulling back from Gary slightly as she started to feel emotionally sick in an all new way.

“The research team could never find a vector for infection, or track these invisible mutations as they progressed around the body. Inevitably, as the condition isn’t harmful in the usual sense, quite a number of people have attempted to reproduce this transformation on themselves, but so far with no apparent success.”

“So it’s not harmful?” repeated Gary, looking for the silver lining that would calm his wife.

“Let’s just say that I’m not sure if your health insurance covers this,” the doctor replied with a half smile as she got both their attention. “These Shifter cells that are infecting your body, will eventually give you conscious control over your entire physical form.”

“I’ll be able to control it?” Sarah asked, not being sure how to take this.

“Apparently yes, although my advice would be to not morph.”

“Why not?” asked Gary.

“You see, the trouble is at this point we have no way of knowing how far along the process you’ve come. Your hair and skin could shift, but your blood and bones may not follow suit, possibly resulting in injury.”

“Ouch,” said Gary as he considered the implications for the first time.

“In your case, your mind will slowly merge with your Shifter body, giving you all their abilities. Once this process is complete, you’ll be able to safely shift into any form you want. And, like any Shifter you will require regular DNA supplements to regenerate your cells.”

“By DNA you mean sperm?” said Sarah, looking a little disgusted at the thought.

“Yes I mean Sperm,” the doctor replied sternly, “and consider yourself lucky you’ve got Gary.”

* * *

Sarah gave up trying to remove her makeup, as by now she had realised that she wasn’t wearing any. Looking at her face in the bathroom mirror, she saw how her skin had become naturally pink and perfectly smooth, while her eyelashes had grown strong and dark.

Gone now, were the tears she had cried a few short days ago.

Instead when she smiled she could see how her teeth were now a pearly white. Taking the time to run her tongue along the inside of her mouth, she examined each tooth in tern for imperfections. Finding none she opened her mouth wider and searched for the metal filling she’d had since her teens.

“Oh my god” she said to herself when she discovered it was no longer there, knowing that her dentist would be amazed at this development if she ever bothered going again, which she wouldn’t.

“Maybe we can save some money on dental insurance then,” she wondered rhetorically as she turned her attention to the rest of her body.

She’d lost a lot of weight in the past few days, she noticed as she let her slightly oversized dress fall to the floor. Looking at herself now, she knew that it wasn’t much of a secret that she’d gotten used to those extra hard to lose pounds after giving birth to her son. Carrying a baby for nine months had added a permanent feature to her waistline, one that she was glad to see gone.

Sarah ran her slender feminine fingers up along her ass, to the curve of her waist, recognising a body she hadn’t seen since she was eighteen. Everywhere was thinner, tighter, and younger, in fact the only place she hadn’t lost weight was around her chest.

Taking her bra off, she saw that they were as perky as in her youth, jiggling tightly as she moved, but without a trace of sag. In fact, it looked like she no longer needed to wear a bra.

“No, I’m not going to start going out without a bra,” she said to herself, determined not to become this cock chasing Shifter slut of her nightmares.

But looking at her reflection she knew instinctively that this is how she was supposed to look.

She was perfect.

She could have signed up as a model right now.

That is of course if there was any money left in modelling anymore, which there wasn’t, for the same reason there wasn’t any money in prostitution.

“Too much booty chasing too little loot,” she said before wondering to herself where such a thought could come from?

* * *

Feeling generally good about herself but overcome by a strange hunger inside, Sarah went down to the kitchen and peered inquisitively into the freezer. Finding what she wanted, she filled a large glass bowl with her three favourite flavours of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and an assortment of fresh strawberries.

What stood in front of her on the kitchen counter was a monument to greed and unhealthy eating. It contained all the things that she had forbidden herself all those years when she needed to be slim and beautiful, when every slice of pizza or bar of chocolate was a deadly sin.

Sarah now understood that this time was all over, that it mattered little how much she ate or how much exercise she did, because her new Shifter body would always make her look beautiful and slim.

As her humanity was being stolen away from her, she might as well try and enjoy the experience, she reasoned while dipping a tablespoon into her monumental dessert.

Unfortunately, she noticed the difference as soon as she had taken her first bite.

The ice cream tasted the same as before, still cold and sweet, the chocolate melting on her tongue in that old familiar way. She sat on the kitchen stool, a confused look on her face as she realised that it just didn’t give her the same kick as before.

It was as if her body didn’t care about the food she was eating. Nothing about the concoction excited her or felt pleasurable at all. Instead she found herself tasting its constituent parts, like the frozen milk globules or the processed sugar. Experiencing the coca butter in a depth that she didn’t imagine possible, as hundreds of tastes, chemicals, odours washed around whatever passed for taste buds in this new body of hers.

She ate it all, quickly and without ceremony, while finding herself disappointed at the empty unsatisfied feeling that remained, a feeling strong and yet unfamiliar.

Inside her, she felt the ice cream being metabolised quickly. Her body taking the nutrients it needed and discarding the rest, as she looked down at her rapidly slimming belly.

She would need to find something else to fill her up.