The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boldfinger

The man in the off-white Nehru jacket stepped into the cell where Janna was now a prisoner. He didn’t cackle as he pushed the fist of one his gloved hands into the palm of the other. The man might not have looked physically imposing but there was little doubt from the way he carried himself that this was a man who was not only used to being in control but who also expected that he would be in control. His true name was hardly known by any that knew him but most people who knew him just called him Doctor. “So, Miss Braun,” the man said, “we meet again.”

“That is correct,” the spy said, “and tell me, Doctor, how is your monkey?”

“My monkey?”

“I believe his name was Clyde.”

“Ah yes,” the man said as if recalling his killer orangutan was a mere afterthought. “Yes, Clyde. I believe that was his name.”

“I have to tell you, that monkey sure did like to be spanked. Whatever happened to him?”

“He met with a most untimely death after his failure to deal with you effectively,” the evil genius said, “but I have to say he died with a smile on his face.”

“Such a shame,” Janna lamented. “Such a darned shame. He was such a nice monkey.”

“Enough!”

Janna merely raised an eyebrow as she looked back at her captor. “But, Doctor,” she said, “how can it be enough when it was you who came here to see me.”

For a moment, the man just glared at her but then he seemed to slowly regain control of his emotions. “I grow tired of this, Miss Braun. You have mettled in my affairs for the last time.”

“Oh, and just how do you figure to stop me?”

The evil genius began to slowly and methodically remove one of his gloves. “After our last encounter, I came to understand that I was going to have to find a different way to deal with you. You seem to have a most remarkable ability to slip out of my grasp and it seems as if no matter how many henchmen I send after you, you seem to be able to handle every single one of them.”

“What can I say, Doctor? I like men.”

“Yes, well all kidding aside, Agent Braun, I realized that I was going to have to take things to the next level so I took it upon myself to have some alterations done.”

“Alterations, Doctor?” Janna asked in a bored voice. “What sort of alterations?”

Her adversary was now flexing the fingers of one of his hands. “I suppose I could tell you,” he said, “but really, I think it would be a whole lot more fun to show you.”

“Show me? Show me what?”

“Has anyone ever told you that you talk to much?”

For the life of her, Janna couldn’t see what that had to do with anything. Okay, maybe her ex-boyfriend had said something like that from time to time, but hey, who took what ex’s said seriously anyway and besides, the Doctor didn’t really seem to want to wait around for her answer anyway.

“You’d look much better if those lips of yours were always in a perpetual pout, don’t you think?”

“I—”

The man just wagged his finger at her. “Ah, ah, ah,” he told the surprised agent and then he did a most peculiar thing. He put a finger to Janna’s lips almost as if he were trying to silence her but as strange as that was, what happened next was even more strange because where that finger touched her, Janna suddenly found her lips getting very, very warm.

It only lasted for a few moments and then the evil genius pulled his finger back. “There now,” he said, “I think we’ll just see how that sets in.”

“How what sets in?”

If the madman heard her, he gave no sign of it. Instead, he and his henchmen just turned and left the cell where Janna was.

Janna hardly noticed it at first but her lips were still tingling from where the man had touched her. She had to get out of there, she told herself. She’d come a long ways since her days growing up in Chrystal Heights but she certainly had no intention of having everything all come to an end here in some miserable, little cell, not that she hadn’t known that that could be the case. She was after all, a secret agent, but still, she didn’t want it to end this way.

Her lips were still tingling and now finally, she was starting to take notice of the fact. What the hell was going on, she wondered. She went to the one mirror in her cell and she took a look.

What the fuck!

Her lips seemed to have swelled and really, it was almost as the doctor had said it would be. She almost did look as if she had a permanent pout.

What the fuck had he just done to her.

She tried to contort her face. She tried to press her lips flat. She tried to pull her skin taut, but it seemed that no matter what she tried, the effect was always the same. The puffy and pouting lips always remained.

Okay, the Doctor had had his fun but she could live with it at least for now. She just hoped whatever it was that he’d done to her wasn’t permanent because the way her lips looked now seemed to give her an almost perpetually startled look like she was some vapid, young thing who was scared of everything and that most definitely was not who she was.

It was some time later when Janna heard a key turn in the lock to her prison cell and then there he was again, the Doctor. “Would you look at you,” the man said. “Don’t you look cute?”

“I’d hardly say that,” Janna retorted.

“Well no, of course you wouldn’t but then in a way, that’s not really up to you, is it? Beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beholder.”

“Yeah right,” Janna agreed grumpily.

“Still, I think maybe I can understand your reluctance. It hardly seems fair, does it, to be sporting lips like that.”

“Shut up.”

“Yes, well I can see your little makeover hasn’t done all that much to improve your disposition.”

“So help me, Doctor, when I get out of here—”

“Ah but that’s just it. You can leave here any time you want.”

“I can?”

“Certainly. I just have to be able to make sure that when you do go, you won’t be a problem anymore.”

“I won’t be a problem,” Janna promised.

“I wish I could believe you but unfortunately, I do not. There is, however, a way in which you might convince me.”

“How?” Janna asked suspiciously.

“Well by opening your mouth, of course.”

“By opening my mouth?” Janna asked incredulously.

“Certainly, and I don’t mean opening your mouth to talk either. You do plenty of that already. No, I just mean opening your mouth and keeping it open.”

“Just opening my mouth? That’s it?”

There had to be a catch. That much was obvious. Still, Janna was just pissed off enough to actually try it. If her nemesis somehow actually did come through and did actually release her, then it would be well worth the minor embarrassment that it might have caused her so Janna opened her mouth.

What happened next was hardly something that Janna would have expected for no sooner had she had her mouth open than the Doctor was sliding one of his fingers into her mouth.

She should have bit it off she’d tell herself later but at the time, she was just so surprised by what he’d done that instead of taking out her aggressions against that finger, she instead let her mouth meekly slide shut around that finger.

“That’s it,” the man told her. “Suck on my finger.”

She shouldn’t have done it, she told herself. She shouldn’t have done it and yet ... and yet, there was something about it. There was something about having that finger in her mouth, something that just felt so right.

“Yeah, you like that,” he told her.

Mmm yeah. She had to admit that she did like it. In fact, there was something about it, something about that finger. Her body just felt warm all over and the more she thought about it, the more she realized just how much she loved to suck on that finger.

The man pulled his finger back and Janna just couldn’t help herself. Her mouth seemed to almost instinctively chase after that finger and even after that finger left her mouth, there was still the need inside her, the need to wrap her lips around something that was big and fat and juicy.

“Let’s just see how that goes for you.”

How what goes, Janna wanted to ask but already, the man was on his way out of her cell. Fuck him, she thought. She didn’t care what he thought anyways.

But the thought of his finger in her mouth just wouldn’t leave her mind.

It was still there when the guard brought her dinner to her cell later that day. Ordinarily, she would have jumped the oaf and she would have stolen his keys and she would have escaped from the cell she was in but this time, she didn’t do that. “I brought you your dinner,” the guard said.

“Hmm, I can see that,” Janna said.

The guard handed her the tray.

It would have been the perfect opportunity, Janna thought. Pretend as if she were going to take the tray but instead send it flying and while the startled guard was still trying to figure out what had just happened, she’d jump him. A quick karate chop to the neck and before he knew what had happened, she’d have him subdued.

Instead though, she’d just sat back on her bed as she’d been told to do and she’d taken the tray and the guard was stepping back towards the door.

And besides, there was something else in her mind now, something she could hardly believe she wanted. “Guard,” she said.

The man stopped. “You want something else?” he asked warily.

“Maybe.”

“What do you want?”

“Come here.”

“Why?”

“Just do it,” Janna said again and then she said something else. “Please.”

“Why?” the guard asked and yet even as he said it, he took a step closer.

“Because I want to see you.”

“You want to see me?”

He was looking at her full and pouting lips, Janna realized, and Janna was hardly beyond using whatever she had to get what she wanted. She pouted even more and she let her voice take on a girlish tone. “Please,” she said again. “Please.”

The guard took another step closer. He was almost there.

“Please,” she begged yet again.

And still, the guard took one more step.

That was close enough. Janna reached out and before the guard knew it, she was taking his zipper down and then she was reaching in after his cock. This was what she wanted, Janna told herself as she pulled him out into the light, and oh my, he was so big. “Come closer,” she said yet again.

The guard wasn’t bothering to question her motives anymore. Instead he just took another step closer.

So big, Janna told herself as she stroked his cock and then she opened her mouth and she pushed her mouth down onto that cock.

Honestly, she couldn’t believe she was doing this. Oh, it wasn’t like she hadn’t sucked a cock before but always before, there’d been some reason to do it, something to gain. This though, there was no gain here. This was just because she wanted to do it and the more she sucked that cock, the more she wanted to do it. It just felt so good having that big, fat cock sliding between her full lips. It felt so very good.

She thought about the Doctor and what he’d done just that afternoon. He’d had his finger in her mouth and now she was taking a cock in there. Was there some kind of a connection?

Janna found herself thinking that she just didn’t care. As much as she knew she should care, she just didn’t. What she wanted was to suck on that cock.

The guard wanted it, too. He was groaning now as Janna sucked on his cock.

She couldn’t stop herself, Janna realized, and she now knew that she didn’t want to stop herself. In the past, there had always been a point when a man was where this one now was that she’d had the urge to pull back but that wasn’t here now. She just kept sucking on that cock.

“Oh fuck,” the guard moaned.

He was going to cum. Oh my God. That was so disgusting. Janna knew she should pull back and yet she just couldn’t stop herself. She had to keep sucking his cock.

“Oh fuck!”

He was cumming and as much as Janna told herself that she shouldn’t really like this, she knew she did love it when the guard came in her mouth.

It seemed as if she couldn’t get enough of his cock. She kept sucking his cock until his cock had offered up every last drop of what it had to give and when it was done, Janna sheepishly licked the guard’s cock clean before tucking it back into his pants.

“Is there anything else I can get for you?” the guard asked.

“No,” a suddenly embarrassed Janna said. “No, I think you’ve done more than enough already.”

“All right then. I’ll let you be.”

As embarrassed as Janna now was, the best she could was manage a meek nod.

The Doctor came to visit Janna the next day in her cell. “So, my dear, I understand you had a visit from one of my associates yesterday.”

Janna looked at the Doctor for a moment and then she smiled. This was of course, his lair, and his hideout. As the mastermind behind the entire criminal operation, it was expected that he would know what went on here and while she might have wished that he didn’t know that she’d sucked his guard’s cock, she could hardly blame him for knowing what went on or for trying to throw it back in her face.

So Janna smiled sweetly. “Why yes, I did,” she cooed, “and how nice of you to send him here to me so I could suck his cock. I was wondering where it was that I was going to find a cock to suck.”

“I’m sure if you were looking for a cock to suck, I’m sure we could have found one for you.”

“But my dear Doctor, as any girl will tell you, a nice, hard cock is so hard to find.”

For a moment, the Doctor just stood there looking at the agent as if he was trying to make sense of what he’d just heard and the after a few moments, he smiled. “I am so glad to hear that, Agent Braun. I wouldn’t want a guest of mine to ever feel uncomfortable.”

Yeah right, Janna though. A guest was hardly what she was but the Doctor knew that. He wanted to get the upper hand but she wasn’t going to let him have that. “Isn’t that sweet,” she said.

The Doctor removed his hand from one of the gloves he wore and then he ran his fingers through Janna’s hair. “Yes,” he said. “Yes. It is sweet.”

Why was her scalp suddenly starting to tingle, Janna wondered.

“You remember that I told you before that I had some alterations made, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I suppose then should show you what those alterations can do. Would you remove your clothes, please?”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. I want you to remove your clothes.”

“Why?”

“Let’s just call it a bit of a demonstration and let’s leave it at that.”

She’d never really thought of the Doctor as a pervert. Actually, from the way his file read, she might have been more inclined to go with asexual instead as there seemed to be no indication of a partner of any kind. Hardly a surprise, she would have thought. With these megalomaniac types, their world seemed to revolve so completely around them that there was hardly room for anyone else in it. Sexual contact if it was sought at all existed solely for their own pleasure but as often as not, the megalomaniac in search of world domination shunned sexual contact because it was a distraction to the goals that the dominator believed in.

So it was with some surprise that Janna heard the request from the Doctor. Still, it was no big deal. She’d been trained to withstand the effects that a person seeking sexual domination might have so instead of trying to fight it, she instead took off her top and she handed it to the doctor as she let the man see her tits. “Do you like them?” she asked.

“Hmmph. A bit small,” the man said, “but we can fix that.”

Her breasts weren’t small. That’s what Janna wanted say but then of course she realized, he was just goading because that was exactly what he wanted her to say. If he could get her trying to defend herself, then that was the first step to getting her on the defensive so instead of rising to the challenge, Janna just shrugged. “I haven’t had any complaints,” she said.

“No, I don’t suppose you would,” the Doctor said as he stepped forward. “People can be so easily cowed. They might not tell you what they really think but then that wasn’t what I said. What I said was we could make them better. Still, I think I said I wanted you to remove your clothes.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So I meant all of them.”

Janna fought back the urge to sigh but then she removed her clothes and she handed them to the Doctor. “Satisfied?”

“That’s better but your tits are still too small. Like I said though, we can make them better.”

“Yeah? How?”

“Like this,” and with that, the Doctor cupped his bare hand around first one of her breasts and then around the other of them.

There was a time to hold back and a time not to hold back. This was one of those times when Janna knew she couldn’t hold back. “Doctor,” she exclaimed. “Just what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“Helping you, of course. By the way, you should be thankful.”

Thankful? Ha! Like there was any chance that she’d be thankful to having some guy feel up her breasts and that didn’t really matter who the hell the guy was and she most certainly didn’t want the Doctor to be doing this to her.

Control, she told,herself. Control. Get yourself under control. He was just trying to goad you.

Yeah but—

But what?

But it was odd. Her breasts were starting to tingle as his hand moved back and forth between her breasts. It was almost as if ... but no, that couldn’t be, but it was almost as if her breasts wanted this.

But of course, that wasn’t the case. The last thing her breasts wanted was to be manhandled like this.

“Imagine these,” the Doctor said as his fingers tweaked her nipples. “Imagine these as big and puffy and so super-sensitive and just waiting to be sucked on.”

She didn’t need anyone to suck on her nipples and yet even as she thought that, Janna could feel her nipples tingle even more than the rest of her breasts.

The Doctor pulled his hand back. “There now,” he said. “Why don’t we leave you alone and well see how that goes.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Forgetting something?”

“My clothes.”

“What about them?”

She didn’t have to say anything more. She knew what the Doctor was saying. He was telling her that she wasn’t going to get her clothes back but then almost as soon as Janna realized that, the man stopped. “I suppose I do have something for you,” he said.

“Yeah?”

The man took something from one of his henchmen with his gloved hand and he laughed as he tossed it at Janna’s feet. “There you go,” he said. “Knock yourself out with that,” and with that, he and his men were gone.

And Janna was left alone there in her cell. Well not exactly alone. There was the vibrator that the guard had tossed at her feet. She kicked that over into the corner. Like she was going to succumb to that but maybe that was the way they thought about her, as if they’d left her alone with nothing to do. But there were always plans about what she was going to do when she finally got out of this stupid cell.

A guard brought her her dinner that night but other than that, nothing happened.

Almost as soon as she woke up, she could tell that something was very different. She hauled herself over to the basin and then to the metal thing that was supposed to serve as a mirror and ...

And oh my God.

Her brown hair was blond and not just a regular blond but a platinum blond. How the ... how the fuck had this happened?

But as amazing as that all was, she barely noticed it because what really had her attention was her tits.

They were huge.

No not just huge. Big sure, but firm, too, and her nipples, they were so big and puffy. She couldn’t help herself. She had to touch them just to make sure ... just to make sure they were real and when she did.

Oh my God. Her nipples. They were so sensitive. It was almost as if she could make herself cum just from touching herself.

This was insane, she told herself and that’s when the door to her cell opened. A guard was standing there. He was supposed to be bringing her her breakfast but now he was standing there looking at her and she was looking at him. “Wow,” he said.

He was staring at her tits and just why the hell did that make her hot all over.

Okay, Janna had to tell herself. Maybe she did know why it made her hot. She knew what she’d told the Doctor. She knew she’d told him that she’d liked her breasts just fine but she’d always wondered what it would be like if they were a little bit bigger. Well, they were more than a little bit bigger now and in spite of herself, she was horny. She looked at the man in the doorway. “Is that for me?” she asked.

“Um yeah. It’s, um, it’s uh breakfast.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Huh?”

God, she couldn’t believe she was doing this. “I wasn’t talking about breakfast,” she said.

The guard just stood there.

“I asked if that was for me and I think you know what I meant. Is that for me?”

“Um yeah. Um sure.”

“Let’s see it then.”

The man only paused for a moment and then he was taking down his pants and he was taking out his cock.

Janna licked her lips. “It looks nice,” she said. “You want me to suck that for you?”

“If you want to.”

Janna licked her lips again. She knew it was wrong but she just couldn’t help herself. It seemed as if her mouth now had an almost insatiable need for cock and the way he was looking at her tits, well hell, that was certainly making her hot. “I want to,” she said.

“Then I want you to, too,” he replied.

Janna couldn’t help herself. The guard’s cock just felt so right in her mouth but more than that was the way her mouth seemed to be lost perfectly designed to take a cock. She’d push her mouth forward and she’d pull it back but almost as quickly as she’d done that than she was pushing it forward again and once more taking his cock in her mouth.

“Fuck,” the guard groaned as her mouth sucked that cock.

This should have been the time, Janna told herself. This should have been the time, when his attention was focused very narrowly, when he wouldn’t see the attack coming until it was way too late. This should have been the time for her to act.

Only she didn’t act.

She couldn’t act.

She had to keep sucking that cock and she soon became aware of something else. The guard was going to cum. The guard was going to cum and still she seemed unable to pull her mouth back.

“Oh fuck,” the guard groaned and in that instant, Janna knew he was doing it. He was cumming in her mouth.

He wasn’t the first guy who’d ever come in her mouth but she’d slugged the only other guy who’d done that. This time though, it wasn’t like there was anything all that different about the cum in her mouth than there had been the time before but it was more a matter that her mouth was actually excited by the cum she was tasting and she could feel that exhilaration rising. She knew nothing was different but she knew it didn’t really matter. What mattered was that her mouth absolutely loved the cum she was tasting and she couldn’t help but think how wonderful it would be when she got even more cum in her mouth.

“You did good,” the guard said.

“Gee thanks,” Janna said sarcastically in an attempt to hide her newfound excitement. Already, she could feel the need to taste more cum building up inside her.

The guard just looked at her and for a moment, Janna thought the man might let her suck his cock again but instead, he pushed his cock inside his pants. “I guess I’ll be seeing you around,” he said.

“Yeah,” Janna said wistfully.

It was some time later that day when the Doctor showed up in Janna’s cell. “I understand we’ve been sucking cocks,” he said. “Well you, actually,” the Doctor said with a chuckle. “I wouldn’t be caught dead sucking some guy’s cock.”

“Ha, ha. Very funny.”

“If you think that’s funny, then you’re going to love this.”

“Love what?”

The Doctor removed a hand from one of his gloves and he stroked one of Janna’s full breasts. “I can see these are coming along nicely,” he said, “but I sense maybe we could make an improvement.”

“What sort of an improvement?”

“This,” and with that, the Doctor slid a finger between Janna’s now ample breasts.

Janna was about to say something when she felt the now familiar tingle where the Doctor was touching her between her breasts. “I’ll bet you want to feel a cock in here, don’t you.”

She should say something, some sort of witty retort, Janna told herself, but for the life of her, with that finger sliding between her tits, she couldn’t seem to think of a single thing to say.

“Nothing to say,” the Doctor said almost as if he was reading her mind.

Janna shook her head.

“Pity. I do so enjoy your witty repartees but I suppose one can’t have everything and I suppose when one has tits as needy as yours are, I suppose those needs need to be taken care of first.”

Oh God, Janna thought. That was her. Her tits were so needy.

The Doctor slid his finger from between Janna’s tits. “I suppose well just leave you alone now and well see ow that goes.”

The best Janna could do was nod numbly and then she was being left alone in her cell.

The next morning, the same guard who had brought her breakfast the day before was back and if Janna wasn’t mistakened, she thought she could see a bulge in the man’s pants and suddenly, she knew exactly what it was that she wanted to have in her mouth.

The guard was looking at her. “Do you want something else?” he’d asked after he’d handed her the tray.

He knew but then how the hell could he not know, Janna thought. After all, the way she was looking at his pants had to be a pretty good giveaway for that. “Can I see your cock?” she asked pleadingly.

“You want to see this?” the guard asked and with that, he opened his belt and he pushed down his pants.

Oh my God, yes, Janna thought, as she stared at the man’s cock.

“Maybe you want to suck it,” the guard told her.

“Mmm yeah,” Janna moaned, “but could I have you do something else for me first.”

“Something else first? What is it?”

Janna couldn’t help but stare at the mans cock. If anything, he looked even larger than he had looked the day before. “I was wondering if you could slide that in between here?” she asked as she pushed her breasts together.

“You want me to fuck your tits?”

“Yes,” the spy gushed. There was no denying what she wanted and really, why should she. She wanted him to fuck her tits.

The guard just laughed at her. “I’m sure that could be arranged,” he said. “Kneel.”

Janna knelt and suddenly his cock was right there in front of her.

“You want me to fuck your tits?” the guard asked again.

“Yes,” Janna said in exasperation. How many times did she have to say it.

“All right then. I think you know what you need to do,” and with that, the guard edged forward and he slid his cock between Janna’s tits.

Janna certainly did know what to do. She continued pushing her tits together even as the guard’s cock continued to fuck her tits.

“Fuck,” the guard groaned.

She couldn’t have put it better, Janna thought to herself. God, she loved this. She loved getting her tits fucked.

“Fuck,” the guard groaned and then he groaned again and Janna knew what was happening. He was cumming. His cock was cumming all over her tits.

Janna let him cum and when he was finally done, her mouth eagerly welcomed his cock inside. As much as she loved having him cum on her tits, her mouth was still hungry for cum and it wasn’t long before her mouth was feeding her the breakfast that she really wanted.

It was later in the day and the Doctor was back with his henchman and with someone new. It was a girl and she looked to be young, maybe in her teens or maybe in her early twenties. She looked innocent, like she was there with the men but like she wasn’t quite sure why she was there.

“You did this to me,” Janna said.

“Did what?” the Doctor asked.

“This,” Janna said even as she waved helplessly at her breasts. “You did. This to me.”

“Well, of course.”

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to.”

“Can you undo it?”

“Now why would I want to do that?”

It pained Janna to do it but she just couldn’t stop herself. “Please,” she begged.

“Please? Please what?”

“Please ... please switch me back.”

The Doctor seemed to think that one over and then finally he nodded. “Oh all right,” he said. “I suppose something will have to be done. Come here.”

Janna stepped forward.

“Closer,” the Doctor said.

Janna stepped even closer and that’s when the Doctor slipped a finger between her legs. “Wh-what are you doing?” she stammered.

“Oh, I think you know the answer to that.”

Indeed she did. She might not have liked the answer she was getting but she was feeling a tingling between her legs as the Doctor’s fingers pressed up against her pussy and as much as she wanted to pull herself back from that finger, she just couldn’t seem to ind the strength to pull herself back from that finger.

“You know what I’m doing,” the Doctor said. “Your pussy needs this.”

“Mmm yeah,” Janna moaned and even though she knew she knew she was giving in, she knew there was absolutely no way to hold back.

“Your pussy is so wet and I can feel it, your lips are so big and full but there’s something missing, isn’t there? You need something more.”

Janna couldn’t help but growl in frustration. It didn’t matter anymore that she knew that he was somehow making her feel this way. What mattered was that she was feeling this way and the Doctor still had his hand between her legs and his finger was still stroking her pussy and Janna couldn’t help but growl again. It was almost as if she could feel the energy flowing from his finger into her super-sensitive pussy. He was right. She needed something. She needed it bad.

“You can’t keep going on like this,” he said. “You need someone to take care of your pussy.”

Yes, Janna thought. Yes. That was exactly what she needed.

She barely noticed that the Doctor had taken his finger from between her legs and really, it was almost as if whatever it was that he’d done to her was now self-perpetuating. She could feel her pussy. She could feel her lips. She could feel how wet they were but knowing she was wet just made her feel her pussy even more and the more she felt her pussy, the wetter she became.

She barely noticed the girl moving in and then sliding between her legs but there was no way she could miss it when the girl applied her tongue to her pussy. Oh my God, Janna thought. Oh my God. That was so hot.

And what was even better was that the girl just kept on licking and the more the girl licked her there, the hotter Janna got. Oh my God. That was so hot. She’d never had a girl there before but oh my God, it was so hot and her pussy was so needy.

Oh my God.

Her body was lost to what the girl was doing to her. She didn’t care anymore that she’d never had a girl eat her pussy before. It didn’t matter that she hadn’t had a girl there before. What mattered was that she had one there now and she couldn’t help but push the girl’s face even more firmly between her legs.

Oh yeah. There was that tongue. She was so close. She was so close. She was ...

She moaned as her pussy finally gave in to the inevitable. Oh my God, she thought. That was so good and almost as quickly, another thought occurred to her. What the hell had she just done? She’d let another girl eat her pussy. No, it was more than that. She’d wanted it. She’d wanted it bad, and the worst part about it was that there was a part of her that she still wanted it again.

“I think we’ll let you think about that,” the Doctor said and he and the girl left Janna’s cell.

Janna rubbed her pussy in her cell but she soon had to admit that it wasn’t the same. There was just something that was so right about having a tongue between her legs and having that tongue work it’s way between her lips and then stroke up against her clit. Just the thought of that was enough to make her moan all over again.

She had to get out of there, she told herself and yet at the same time, she was wondering if that was even true anymore. Had her body started to become so used to what was being done to it that it no longer really belonged to her anymore and what frightened her most was that she really didn’t have a good answer to that.

It wasn’t long before the Doctor returned to Janna’s cell and Janna couldn’t help but note wistfully that this time while he was accompanied by a number of his henchmen, he didn’t have the girl with him anymore.

“So how are we today?” he wanted to know.

“Fine,” Janna growled.

“Don’t go getting mad at me,” the Doctor said. “I told you I had some alterations done. Would you like to know what I did?”

“Whatever.”

Once more, the Doctor removed a hand from one of the gloves he wore but this time, he held up a forefinger. “It all has to do with this,” he said.

In spite of herself, Janna had to ask the question. “What does?” she asked.

“What’s been happening to you my dear. It all has to do with this. I told you I had an alteration. Well here it is. Whatever I touch with this becomes enhanced. The more I touch it, the greater the effect. That’s what’s been happening to you, and now that you know, I think you should know something else. You should no longer refer to me as the Doctor anymore.”

“No? What should I call you?”

“From now on, you can call me by my new name. From now on, you can call me Boldfinger.”

It was ridiculous, of course, Janna knew that. Oh sure, he’d done something to her but trying to make her believe that touching her with his finger could somehow alter her body, that was insulting. He had to know that she wasn’t going to believe some lame story like that. “Listen, Doc—”

“Boldfinger. I told you what to call me. I told you to call me Boldfinger.”

Janna gritted her teeth. Just calling him that was in a way giving in to him but considering what he’d done so far, could she afford to not give in just a little. She thought not. “Okay,” she said. “Boldfinger.” She saw her nemesis smile at that. “You really can’t expect me to believe that, can you?”

“I see maybe someone needs another demonstration.”

What? No. If there was anything she didn’t need, it was another demonstration.

But the man wasn’t about to listen to any arguments. After all, he’d already made up his mind and before Janna knew what was happening, he was squeezing her ass. “I think you need a little something more here, don’t you?”

Janna couldn’t help but feel it, the now familiar tingle wherever his hand touched her. Her butt was starting to tingle as he touched first one cheek and then the other.

“You can feel it, can’t you?”

“Y-yes,” Janna stammered. She really could feel it. Her tiny, little bottom really did have a little bit more junk in her trunk.

“Yes what?” the man demanded as his hand squeezed first one cheek and then the other.

“Yes,” the spy moaned. “Yes, I can feel it ... Boldfinger.”

Boldfinger smiled but then he wasn’t done with her just quite yet. His hand moved up on her body and then he squeezed her waist. “This could be smaller though,” he said.

Now it wasn’t just her ass that was tingling but it was her waist, too, and Janna knew that her waist was getting smaller.

“That’s much better but you know we’re not done yet.”

What more could they do, Janna wondered.

The man poked a finger into Janna’s taut stomach. “You know you don’t have anything in here, at least not yet,” he said, “but you know your body is so ripe and so fertile and so willing to be filled with life, don’t you?”

She knew he was right. She didn’t have anything inside her .. yet.

Again, he poked her in the stomach. “Your body is so ripe.”

Another poke. “So ready.”

And still another poke. “So very ready. All it needs is for someone to fill you up.”

Janna couldn’t help but gasp. She shouldn’t be feeling this way, she told herself and yet she just couldn’t help herself. There was just something about the way he said it, something that sounded so seductive about it. Someone to fill her up. There was just something that sounded so right about that and she couldn’t help but moan as she felt tingly all over.

“That’s it,” Boldfinger said. “That’s it. Just give in to what your body wants.”

She could. In fact, she wanted to. She wanted to so bad. She needed a cock to come and fill her up and really, did it really matter how ripe her body was. No, in a way, it almost made it better. Her body. Her pussy. Her everything. So receptive. So ready. So fertile. So needing to be filled up with any cock that would take her.

“Boys,” her nemesis said. “I think she’s ready for you.”

Oh my God. She was so ready. She couldn’t wait to lie back on her bunk and spread her legs for the first man who was going to take her.

Oh, and when he did, Mmm, it just felt so good and just to think about it, there were more men lined up behind him and more behind them and all of them with their cocks out because they all wanted to fuck her. Did it get any better than that?

They turned her around and then they pushed her to her knees and they bent her over her bunk and Janna couldn’t help but quiver with excitement. They were going to fuck her and Janna couldn’t wait for that to happen and then suddenly, the first guard was there and Janna couldn’t help but moan with excitement. “Oh my God, yes,” she moaned as she felt the first of the guards slide his cock between her legs.

He pulled back but it was only so he could drive his cock forward again and Janna moaned all over again. Oh my God. She was so ripe and she was so fertile and the guard just kept on fucking her.

“Yes,” she moaned as that cock took her pussy. “More. Give me more.”

The guard was fucking her faster now and instinctively, Janna knew what that meant. “Give it to me,” she begged. “Give it to me. I want it so bad,” and almost as if on demand, the guard buried his cock between her legs even as he started to cum.

“Oh my God, yes,” Janna moaned as she, too, started to cum and as her pussy squeezed and milked that cock for everything that that cock had to offer. God, she loved this. She loved being filled up.

And then the guard was pulling away but in the span of time that it took for one man to leave his spot and for another one to move in and take his place, there was the next guard and there was his cock and Janna couldn’t help but moan as the whole thing started all over again.

It was the next day and her nemesis was back in her cell with her. Maybe he’d come to taunt her, Janna thought, and maybe, she thought, maybe just maybe, she might have deserved it. “I have to admit, Doc—”

“Ah, ah, ah. What did I say you were supposed to call me?”

Janna sighed. It was a stupid name, she thought, but if that was what he wanted her to call him, then fine, she could call him that, and besides, the sooner she got this over with, the owner he could get back to having a guy fill her up again and honestly, the way her body was acting now, she had a pretty good idea that she wouldn’t ever go all that long without a cock between her legs. “I have to admit ... Boldfinger ... you got the best of me.”

“I definitely did,” the man gloated.

“I was just wondering then if maybe you could do me a favor.”

“Maybe I could. What is it?”

“Could you show me your cock?”

“What?”

“I really want to see your cock. Could you show it to me?”

“I suppose I could,” the man smirked and with that, the man took out his cock.

It was hardly all that impressive of a cock but Janna hardly seemed to mind. “Would you look at that,” she gushed. “Can I touch it?”

“You want to touch it? Why sure, I suppose you could.”

“Maybe you could help me.”

“Me? How could I help you?”

“Give me your hand and I’ll show you.”

Boldfinger looked at her quizzically even as he handed over his hand to her. It was clear that he was waiting to see what she was going to do and the truth was he wasn’t going to have long to wait.

Janna took his hand and before he realized what was happening, she was wrapping his fingers around his cock. “Would you feel that,” she said. “Would you feel that cock?”

Mmm yeah. He certainly could feel that.

“It feels good, doesn’t it? It feels so big in your hand. It feels so good you just have to stroke it.”

He just had to stroke it, the evil genius told himself. He just had to stroke it.

“That’s it. Be a good boy. Stroke that cock. You know you want to. Just stroke it.”

Boldfinger couldn’t help himself as he let himself become lost in the magic of it all. He loved his cock. His cock was wonderful. He loved his cock and all he wanted to do was to stroke it.

Janna watched the man become lost in the feeling of him and his new, best friend. It served him right, the agent told herself. It served him right to have that happen to him for what he’d tried to do to her but now, she needed to find a man. Of course then, maybe one man wasn’t enough but she knew what she needed. She was so ripe. She needed a man. He needed a man to fill her up.