The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a mind control story... pure adolescent male fantasy.

I just had to do one, since I haven’t seen any I liked for a while, not that there aren’t any good ones...

Non-consensual m/f (non-violent)

Copyright © 1993, Oogle Bird Enterprises. All rights reserved, permission granted for a single printed copy for personal use only. Transmission of this story in electronic form is permitted provided no alterations are made to text, and this message is included in its entirety.

* * *

The Book

Bob had lived in the house for five years before he found the book.

One day he was cleaning the crawl space, for the first time, when he spotted a small brown cover under the ancient dust. It was no more than a quarter inch thick, but was not noticably different from some of the unevenly laid boards. He only found it when he placed his hand on the flooring to brace himself, only to slide six or seven inches.

The brown little binder reminded him of the little accounting notepads he’d seen at the office supply store. It was 5 inches wide, 7 inches tall, with no title or markings on the outside. Inside were handwritten scrawls he simply couldn’t make out in the dark of the crawl space. So finally, after clearing the years of dust away, he tucked the book into his back pocket.

During one of his trips downstairs he dropped it onto his desk. Now it rested in a small pile of other papers he meant to clear away, as soon as the chance arose.

The chance didn’t arise that day, and by the end of the week the stack paper had grown enough to conceal the book again. Bob forgot it for a time. When he remembered it one night, it was beyond his memory where he placed the book.

So there it remained; buried in papers, on his desk, for months. Bob wasn’t very prompt clearing away his old bills and letters. The book was there waiting though, when the time came.

* * *

Betty was seeing Bob now. She was a pert 5 foot 6 inch beauty with long dark hair, weighing in at about 115 pounds. Bob liked to look at her, almost as much as he would like to spend a few private hours exploring her naked body. He imagined her firm breasts, the soft feel of her skin, and the contours of her naked ass often. But although they’d been dating for 5 months, the closest he’d come was a disappointing necking session. It lasted only long enough for her to point out the food he was cooking would burn.

She would also boss him around a bit. It seemed to him as though his vacation with her was entirely her idea, including his paying for it. Yet they slept separately. And when he suggested that the vacation was her doing, she pointed out that he brought the idea up, hadn’t he? He was at a loss how that happened.

If they went out for dinner, she chose the cuisine, whether he liked it or not. Seeing a movie frequently meant one she wanted to see, although it kept sounding like it was his idea. He wasn’t entirely sure how it kept happening. She seemed pretty pleased with him though, but sex was not part of the arrangement.

She also had a brutal temper when offended. He was starting to wonder if the list of offensive issues was too long to continue seeing her. Still, he hadn’t had any other dates lately and she was friendly enough for most activities.

Betty also came to his house regularly for meals, TV, and rental movies. Bob didn’t mind much, except he’d also like some intimacy to go with the other social activities. But now she’d decided he needed to straighten up the house a bit, since she was there more often. Since he wasn’t doing the cleaning, she took a hand in the process, and if he didn’t watch closely, he had to fish things out of the trash.

She would only pout and ask “what do you need that old thing for anyway?” By the time he finished explaining, it was something else that required rescuing from the sanitary engineers.

Bob suspected she had a permanent relationship in mind, particularly since the cleaning assault started. When he confronted her about getting more intimate, she told him “I’m waiting, soon enough either we’ll be getting married or not seeing each other any more. I’m saving sex for marriage. You wouldn’t like damaged goods would you?” Bob tacitly agreed, but thought, I don’t believe it makes anyone damaged.

She cooled to him for a while, and getting her to be sociable became more difficult. But when the subject didn’t come up again for a while, everything returned to normal. Sort of.

During her cleaning project on his house, his desk became one of her afternoon cleaning sessions. She was sorting the papers into neat piles. That is when the book resurfaced.

“What’s this?” She asked.

“I dunno,” he replied, “I found it while cleaning the crawl space. Thought I’d lost it.”

“Well, here,” she said, tossing the book to him, “You find it a home, it doesn’t seem to belong with the rest of your papers.” And so saying she went back to organizing, sorting and cleaning. And Bob thought to himself, taking over my life, sigh. It wouldn’t be so bad if I got laid out of all this. He watched her backside for time as she flattened the sheets of paper and stacked them neatly for storage.

He looked at the book for a minute and went to the living room. Dropping into his favorite chair, he opened the book to see what was in it. He had to turn on the reading lamp to make out the writing.

At first he thought it was gibberish. In fact, although he could make out the characters clearly now, it was in no script or language he’d ever seen before. The unusual writing was done in a neat, practiced hand, with embelishments that came from frequent use. He felt certain the author had used the letters many times before and was accustomed to writing in small script. The book was confusing to thumb through.

After a few pages though it started to make sense, even though he could still see only nonsense charaters. He went back to the first page.

He translated the title page loosely in his mind, being an effort to document the control of response from experimental subjects. As he read the book, he found the notes documenting symbology for a proposed language to communicate thought. This lead to discussion, he thought, of some kind of experiment to pass ideas to others without speaking. When he got to the end of the notebook, he vaguely understood the symbols outlined, but concluded the book was nonsense. He was still inclined to keep it, but couldn’t say why.

“Well, what is that thing?” Betty’s voice came from the door to the kitchen.

“I think some kid was trying to write some kind of prank about their science class, you want to look?”

“Sure,” she said walking over towards him sensually, the usual fluid wave motion her hips moved in when she walked. He still couldn’t understand how she could be so lithe and sexy, yet have no inclination to arousal. She took the book and opened it to the first page. After squinting and staring, her tongue lightly carressing her lips as she obviously struggled to make out the characters.

“What language is this in?”

“I couldn’t tell you. Never saw it before in my life.”

“I’d say someone was doodling if it weren’t so consistant and smoothly written.”

“Well, from what I can make out...”

“What!,” She interrupted, “you can read this gibberish?”

“Well, kind of...”

“Oh, sure! and I’m a monkey.” She was starting to show severe signs of mad, “If you never saw anything like it before, you aren’t going to tell me you can read this!” She threw the book at him and stormed out of the room. Seductively waving, Bob thought to himself, her little ass all the way.

Bob sighed. Then he put the book in a storage box in his basement, along with many other books he figured to have on shelves when they got built. The box itself got stacked with the rest of the boxes. And by Saturday, if Bob was asked, he wouldn’t remember which.

The book had found itself a new place to hide. If a book could be believed to have such plans and schemes.

* * *

A week or so later, Bob thought about the contents of the book as he went to talk to his boss at work about getting off friday as compensation for extra time he’d worked last month. It never worked to ask, but he kept trying anyway.

Bob decided to try the symbols in his mind. As he walked into the office he pushed the idea of the day off towards his boss.

“George, I’d like some of my time back from last month. I know I’m salaried, but I keep having to work a lot of extra hours, and it’s getting to be too regular.”

“Bob, you come in it seems, every other month or so with this request.” The man at the desk leaned back as if thinking it over. He always did.

“Yes, but this is getting to be the norm rather than the exception.” Bob had decided to try this approach, but at the same time he reached out with the book’s symbols trying to impress the reasonableness of his request.

“This time I guess I agree with you,” responded George. “Just let Marcy know. I’m not promissing this will happen again though.”

Surprised, but not certain how pursuasive the symbols from the book were, as opposed to how George may have simply decided to reward his hard work, Bob stopped to talk to Marcy. Marcy, the secretary working with George and his group, made note of the day as a compensation day.

* * *

As he walked to the mens room he thought about the results of his exeriment. It was awfully convenient, possibly coincidental. He couldn’t be sure if something had happened or not.

An extremely attractive blond, willowy figured with her hair in a bun, and boobs, as Bob thought of them, too large for her frame and weight, was walking the other way.

Amusing himself, Bob imagined himself reaching out with the symbols of the book to her. Turn around, he thought, and walk to the storage room at the end of the hall, get undressed quickly for me...

To his amazement, she smiled coyly at him, spun on her heals and walked smoothly down the hall to the storage room. With one hand she was unhooking her dress, the other was opening the door. Then she was inside, and Bob was still stunned as he looked down the hall.

He warily stepped down the hall and through the still open door. The light was still off, so he flicked the switch as he closed the door behind him.

Before him, hands on her naked knees, sitting demurely atop her discarded clothing, she smiled, lightly tilted her head and slowly pushed her chin forward as if posing for a photographer.

Bob knew this woman. This was Fran from the purchasing department. He knew she was married, and confirmed this again by looking at her ring finger. Sure enough there were two rings, a wedding ring and an engagement ring. Her hair still in a bun, she looked about 28 or 29 years old. Not certain how to approach this opportunity, he stood taking in the glorious view.

“Do this often?,” He finally asked feeling more than a little awkward and uncertain.

“I just thought it would be nice to let you see how nice I look without my clothes,” then she frowned, one of those little ‘how did that happen’ frowns that looks as though it would be nice to have happen again. “I can’t imagine why I’ve never done this for you before. I’d be glad to undress for you any time though.”

Bob crossed the room and reached out to touch her breast. Shocked and startled she slapped his hand away. She shook an attractive finger at him.

“Look, don’t touch,” was her pronouncement, “You may see everything you want, but I’m married.” She slowly got to her feet again and did a small piroet as he admired her tight bottom, and large tits. Her hands carressed both the curve of her hips and the undersides of the still firm breasts as she turned for him to look.

Bob suddenly felt vaguely guilty, taking advantage of a married woman. But the thought quickly passed. Bob brought the symbols back into his thoughts and pushed thoughts of being aroused towards her. He also worked in the idea that she would like him to take care of her aroused state.

“unggghh,” she moaned lowly. This time as she turned her eyelids were gently fluttering to half open and her tongue showed ever so slightly between her lips. “I think, unggh, you better help me with this...” she trailed off into another light moan.

This time as he reached out to her breast, she took his hand and led it directly to the nipple. Fran immediately shuddered with his touch. The heat of the act rose in his groin. Her eyes, a light blue with touches of silver, opened wide, looking deeply into his. A groan of ecstacy crossed her lips. Suddenly her pelvis began to thrust wildly as she went into orgasm. Fran came quickly, before he could touch more than her nipple, pulling and pinching it.

To Bob’s disappointment, she was now coming down physically from her sex act. He was still rising. She folded back into the kneeling/sitting position on her clothes, panting with the look of after sex distraction. Another light shudder from Fran gave Bob another strong pulsation in his groin. But he could clearly see she was spent. He figured he could make her reach that peak again, but thought he’d like better control over the process.

He realized he didn’t quite understand his new found ability yet. He would need to try some other way to use it before he did this again. On the other hand, he thought, Fran will make a great toy while I learn. He smiled. In her recovery, she curled the corners of her mouth up in an almost lecherous grin,.. almost. As one last moan seeped out, her eyes drooped and her chin strained forward again. God!, she really responded like dynamite, thought Bob.

“Well,” she said, “I’m afraid they’ll start missing me soon if I don’t get back. We’ll have to find a better way to do this,” she coyly licked her lips looking at him, “I don’t know what to tell Joe though, he won’t want me to leave him, but that was better than any orgasm I’ve ever had before.”

Whooooops, “Why do you need to tell Joe,” her husband, he realized. “Why don’t we keep this our secret?”

She pouted. “Oh, but I can’t let this stop, its better than I’ve ever known it could be. Besides, I need you soo bad, I don’t think I can go without you now.”

With this she virtually plastered her body to his and sank her tongue into his mouth in one pulsating kiss, one hand gently carressing his crotch through his pants. This served only to remind him that he hadn’t gotten off yet, and was very excited himself.

“Do you think you could take care of my...,” he started, and realized he had a meeting he’d be late for already. He’d miss it completely if he continued to play. He sighed.

Instead he pushed the thoughts at her that this tryst was their secret, only they should know about it, and she would forget about any sexual activities with him when he wasn’t around. He add the last for fear her husband might worm it out of her anyway... as she turned to leave, he ran his fingers across her breasts, down her side, and carefully rubbed her bottom, sliding his middle finger along the crack between her cheeks. Fran lightly breathed an animalistic groan as she left.

Somewhat frustrated, but intrigued by this power, he slipped into the meeting. For effect he projected to everyone that he’d been there all along.

* * *

That night he began to dig through boxes in the basement. If he could find the book, maybe, just maybe there was something to explain controlling subjects better.

He dug through the boxes for almost two hours before he finally found the book. It was as he remembered it, brown and small. He took it up to his bedroom to examine.

The rest of the evening Bob spent studying and re-studying the book’s narration. The symbols became easier to translate, and he found himself thinking in terms of the symbols rather than english for the concepts. He realized it didn’t matter because he was never going to explain these concepts to anyone. The easier it became to think this way, the more he could feel the symbols in his head.

Finally, he looked at the clock and saw it was nearly 1:00 AM. He needed to work Thursday, and he needed sleep. Before going to sleep he decided this book required a good safe place for keeping it. He didn’t want anyone else to see it or get a chance to read it.

The only other person that knew about it was Betty. Bob figured she’d shown no interest, and was confused or unable to decipher the symbols. She’d probably already forgotten it. If she ever asked, he could tell her the book was thrown out.

It occurred to Bob that if anyone found out what he could do, there would be problems. Notorious secret agencies and spies, etc. Suddenly this became very frightening. He had no idea who or what would want to have this knowledge but he could imagine many people that would kill to get it.

He went to sleep thinking of this.

Not surprisingly, his dreams were filled with hostile agents and ‘men from the government, here to help you’. At one point, Betty was sucking his cock and saying between licks, “now remember, I agreed to do this if you just hand over the book.” He woke up startled and aroused. It took seconds to see that nobody was in his bedroom with him.

He managed a shaky shower, dressed, and carefully embedded the book back into the box in the basement. If it took him two hours to find it there, it would be unlikely anyone else would find it quickly burgling his house.

He ate his breakfast with abandon, and rushed off to work.

* * *

It was Thursday and Bob couldn’t keep his mind on work. He thought about the fun he’d had playing in the storage room with Fran the day before. He began to wonder if he could get her there again today.

He wandered by Fran’s desk, but she wasn’t there. Asking after her, he discovered she was out for the morning at a vendor site for contract work. Disappointed, he thought about looking around the building for another prospective subject.

After a moment though, he thought better of the idea and went back to work. Fran was someone he’d already touched. It might be a good idea to use only the subject he already had worked on before moving to someone else. So instead he wrapped himself in the design he was working up and shortly, was very involved.

After rereading a new section he’d written, he looked up and around the office. Something different was going on in his mind today.

He looked an Randi, the brunette across the aisle from him. He could see, at least in his mind, the book’s symbols moving through her mind. With a little effort he could make out her thoughts, piecemeal, as she worked. A stream of ideas and actions melded together as Randi worked her project. He wondered if he could just block them for a moment.

As as he thought of this, he tried it. He instinctively knew which symbol to use and where to insert it. He realized after he’d done it that he’d intended to behave himself until Fran was back. Well, after all, my patience is thin today, he thought.

Meanwhile, Randi, had sat back and looked stumped. She started to scowl. The same problem kept spinning in the patterns in her mind, and every time the solution she’d been working towards came up, Bob’s symbol blocked it out. He grinned to himself, and withdrew the symbol. She immediately smiled to herself and scrambled to commit the solution to paper.

Bob remembered Randi at a party he’d had for the office. His house was a mess afterwards, and she’d attended with a skinny bookish fellow. She’d kept that guy on a short leash all night. In fact the only time he saw the guy away from her was when he’d gone to the can.

Bob looked at Randi closely as though for the first time. Her hair was down to her shoulders with decorative clips one either side above her ears. Today she was wearing a trousers and blouse combination. Faintly, through the blouse, he could see a thin bra, although he couldn’t make out her nipples. Her breasts were small, but round enough to give her more than a boyish shape. She had dark eyes with a thin nose nestled between and below. Her lips were moist and smooth with just a touch of teeth or tongue occasionally showing as she appeared to mutter to herself.

Bob checked the time. Fran wouldn’t be back yet for two more hours. Since he was toying with Randi now, well, what the heck. He started to examine her closely to see what the symbols looked like when she thought.

He discovered there was more than one stream of thought in process. Apparently, most of the nervous system was passing symbols about. He wondered that so many streams could run at once, but the conscious stream was the strongest, most active. He tried inserting an itch sensation into the stream from her shoulder.

Immediately, without dropping any other activity, Randi began to scratch her shoulder. He dropped the sensation and she stopped scratching.

Now, that was something! He pushed a tickle and tingle sensation into her nipples. He was satisfied to see them pop visibly hard under her blouse and bra. She took in a sharp breath but continued to work, resisting the new urge to pay attention to the arousal of her tits. The result seemed to enhance her state so she began to squirm a bit in her seat. A bead of sweat rolled down to her eyebrows.

Now Bob was excited. He wanted to see if her could make her orgasm publicly without any contact. So now he reached out into her body to stimulate the nerves in her crotch. Without dropping the manipulation of her tits, he moved to a sensation from the lips of her pussy, to the clit itself, gently increasing the strength without controlling any other body functions.

She visibly lost her concentration on the project now. Looking around she saw Bob looking at her, and developed a look of panic. Her breath was coming in panting rythm and her hips had begun a slight sway. She clearly suffered embarrassment at her sudden loss of control. He saw her suppress a moan. He kept moving the sensations and increasng the strength. He eyelids drooped, her tonque moistened her lips and she began to stretch her head and neck from side to side.

Randi turned red with obvious embarrassment. Amused, Bob shot her his best quizical look. Her stifled moans were turning into sharp grunts. Her hand moved to her crotch. Seemingly she struggled, twisting in her chair a few moments, hoping to suppress the unexpected bodily activity. It was hopeless though. She gave in to her body and slipped the hand into her pants. Bob could only see her arm go under the desk, but he knew exactly what she was fingering. Looking around to see if anyone else could see, Randi gave up the idea of keeping Bob from seeing her condition. A moment later her other hand carressed and twisted her nipples, allowing Bob a view of her delicately red painted fingernails.

She came with a loud thump, almost convulsively, as she suppressed as much sound as she could, jamming her fist in her mouth, her teeth biting down on the knuckles. The stiffling little gasps and sobs that followed were a delight to Bob’s ears.

As she finished Randi hund her head to her chest, tucked her feet under the chair spreading her knees, both hands embraced the desk about 4 feet apart. She gasped in the air to stabilize her body. Her hair curtained her face.

Finally, after regaining some composure, she looked up at Bob. He was still watching her with an intensity given of a man who was horney.

“I don’t know what came over me,” again she flushed with embarassment.

“I found that very exciting, myself. Do you have this happen often?” he asked as innocently as possible. He really didn’t want to give himself away. Looking at the clock, he realized that this had only used 15 minutes of the 2 hours before Fran returned. An hour and three quarters remained. Should he take Randi, certainly not here, but should he take her, too?

“You certainly got a cheap thrill at my expense then, didn’t you?!” she snapped, anger rising in her.

“Don’t blame me, I never touched you or even got close.”

“Yeah,” she eased back. “I guess I lost control. That never happened to me before!”

“You have a boyfriend?, I mean do you get enough or maybe do you get excited sensually by yourself when you aren’t getting any?”

“I just broke up with John. I don’t need to, um, get any, to be just fine thank you.” That did it. He looked for the stream from her eyes and added a touch of excitement to it whenever she looked his way. Just a touch.

“Well, I can’t figure it out, but I really liked watching you.”

“Look you, I don’t need you watching me masturbate at work,” then she looked at him again, and this time she half lurched. “on the other hand...” She had that look of realization cross her face. That look someone gets as if seeing something they’ve seen before in a whole new light. “Um, let’s not talk about this now, okay?”

“Okay.” he replied. “Instead, let’s find a place to fuck.”

“Whatever do you think I am!?,” He reached under her conscious controls and planted suggestions to meet him in the storage room in 5 minutes. “Some kind of whore? You animal , Bob, you’d better leave me alone or so help me, you’ll never hear the end of this.”

“Okay Randi, but don’t blame me if you can’t control those spontaneous orgasms. You did so well with that last one, I hardly noticed. By the way, I’ll try the storage room and wait there for you.”

Humilated by her own body, she turned away from him in anger. He just got up and walked down the hall to the storage room to wait. “You’ll wait a long time,” she called out to him.

Shortly after he’d closed the door, Randi came storming in. He tried to look a little surprised, after all she thought he’d been told off.

“What are you doing?,” she demanded.

“What do you mean?” Again he reached under the conscious level and instructed her body to find the clothing very uncomfortable in his presence.

“Whatever makes you think I’d want to screw a twerp like you!?” That stung, but he was in control of what her body was doing, she was still only acting out rage at being caught in a public orgasm.

She turned towards the door. Instead of exiting though, she took off her shoes and started unbuttoning the pants.

Bob reached around her and began to play with her nipples through the blouse. He tweeked the body controls to prevent her from stopping him. Her body went loose from the arousal.

“You are making it difficult to undress, jerk. Why am I undressing?” She was startled to find her body was still not following the conscious decisions she made to avoid this encounter.

He withdrew his hands and took off his clothing, then locked the door. It hadn’t occurred to him anyone would bother them, but what the heck.

“I really don’t want to do this Bob.” Randi continued to protest as she fondled his now rigid manhood.

“Your lying. Now maybe since you used the term, I’ll just call you a whore when we’re in private.”

She was clearly stunned at the abusive tone he’d begun to take. But she knelt down and tenderly licked his prick. Rubbing the flat sides of her teeth along the length of it she also began playing with his balls.

“You must be some kind of whore, or you wouldn’t have come straight here to be fucked” Bob reiterated, pushing the humiliation buttons in her head too. She opened her beautiful moist lips and engulfed the head of his penis. Although not ‘hung’ as porn stars, Bob had a good sized cock, about 6+7 inches long, but thicker than most. She struggled trying to get it all the way back to her throat. He could feel her tongue wrapping lightly around the glans as she closed her eyes and tried to vacuum an eruption from him.

Bob could feel motion build inside himself as he pressed her head against his cock. Her lips and teeth continued to reach for the root of the organ, and he could see that she was starting to become aroused again herself.

He pulled out of her mouth.

“Stand up, lean against the shelves over there.” He pointed out a low shelf that would force her into a bent in the middle position.

“No fucking way, you animal, I don’t want to do this with you.”

“I’m not keeping you here, by all means leave,” he lied. She could no more leave now than he could fly. She couldn’t tell that though. Meekly, she assumed the position he suggested.

“Okay, but try not to hurt me.” she was resigned to this performance. He had to do something to perk her up, so he planted the same raging heat in her that made her come at her desk. “hnuhn” came moaning from her now as he touched her. He guided his prick into her cunt while she clutched the shelf with her hands. A throaty, “yesssss” rewarded his penetration. He began to pump away, slowly at first and then faster. She continued to “yesss” and “unngg ooooh, plleeeease” as he thrust in again and again. He reached under her as his hips whacked her ass, and found her little tits.

A sharp twist of the nipples generated another series of outrageous moaning from his personal whore. She began to come. Her pelvis humped as hard as it could against his manhood. She suppressed the scream into an almost barking cough, but he didn’t let up. He forced her body right back into aroused state by pushing the correct symbols back in place. Already exhausted, she pumped with the adrenalin of another rising orgasm.

Up from his scrotum built a liquid fire sensation that he’d never felt before. He didn’t stop pumping the liquid fire into her for what seemed like forever. He finally pulled out washed with pleasure and joy. That was his first fuck in almost a year.

“Happy you scum?” She was flushed with that freshly fucked look, but still was hostile consciously about what was happening. He found that exciting too.

“Lick me clean, whore.” She shook her head, but to her own amazement was soon carefully washing his cock and balls of her juices and his come, with her tongue.

“I don’t know why I did this with you,” she worked in between licks, “But you better not tell anyone or so help me...”

“Come to my house after work tomorrow.” He answered. He simply added this as an unconscious command rather than justify himself verbally. This could be real fun. I gotta do Fran today too, he thought.

“No fuckin’ way, bastard,” she continued to lick. He was up again and pulled her face into his prick. She opened her mouth and took it in again with a little maneuvering. Her tongue felt good working the seam on the bottom, and before he knew it, the come spurted into her mouth, and as he pulled out, all over her face.

“Now look what you’ve done!” she snapped.

“Hard to avoid with your pretty little whore face. Before you leave hadn’t you better get dressed.” She snarled in his general direction as she pulled on her pants. He walked up behind her while she snapped them closed, and took the oportunity for another grasp at those lovely little tits. “You also best admit you are my whore to use, or everyone in the office will hear, and maybe several others will take turns too.”

She blanched. “I,uh,I...” She realized she couldn’t let anyone know she’d done this. She might lose her job. How could she have allow Bob the liberties he’d just taken with her?

“Come on slut, you can say it. Tell me you’re my property and you really want to be my whore.”

“Fuck you!” she was confused still over her bodily responsiveness.

“Tut tut, you could be in the sack with someone really repulsive if you keep that up.”

“I’m your fuckin’ whore, goddamnit”

“Not good enough, bitch.” He waited, brutally twisting her nipples now to stress the point. He could see the shot of pain/pleasure rise through her chest to her throat. To her astonishment the humiliation was begining to excite her too. She couldn’t tell this had been Bob’s doing also.

“I’m your whore, your personal slut.” she finally got out in a demure, half seductive, half aroused voice.

“Fine, I’ll expect you at seven tomorrow. Come dressed nicely.” She slipped away finally and Bob pulled his own clothes on. He relished the thought of having Randi and Fran at his beck and call.

* * *

He stopped by Purchasing that afternoon. Randi had been avoiding his eyes since this morning, but he knew she’d show up Friday night. It was time to get Fran in line as well.

This time the blond was sitting at her desk. Her lovely lips moved as she spoke into the phone. He could make out her nipples through the blouse and bra she wore. He slipped up behind her and leaned across her shoulders. Her cleavage was unstable as she moved her shoulders back so he’d get a better view. She smiled up at him and licked her lips as she spoke to someone apparently chasing a Purchase Order.

He could easily make out his control symbols imposed on her personality. Yesterday, he’d been pretty clumsy with the process, but today he could see more subtle paths to manipulate the responses. He spent a few minutes adjusting her view of him as her secret lover, and her assumptions about what he was entitled to do. Of course, he left the control that she’d forget about all this when not with him.

He looked around. Her low cubical walls wouldn’t hide much, but no one was around. He slid his hand inside and down the back of her skirt, slipping a finger into the crack of her ass. She frantically looked around to reassure herself no one was watching, but kept talking on the phone.

After fingering Fran for a moment, with the delight catches in her breath while she spoke on the phone, Bob decided they should retire to a more private location. He scribbled a note, ‘when you get free, call me’. Before he left he gently palmed both of her breasts and tweeked the nipples, this elicited a moan she had to cover the phone to conceal. She looked at the note and nodded.

He wanted to take her right there while she was on the phone, those big tits were so damned tempting, and the idea of putting her through the paces while talking on the phone really turned him on. He would wait though until she called. He went back to his desk.

Shortly the phone rang. Fran for certain.

“Hiya,” nope it was Betty. “I need to you remember to get some glue for that project I’m working on.”

“Right, uh, Betty could you come by on Saturday instead of tomorrow night,” he had completely forgotten their date, “something came up.”

“Well, if you say so, what’s doing?”

“Um, I gotta see Ben,” yeah that’s it, “He’s going to help me rebuild the speakers for my stereo.”

“Oh.” the pause wasn’t too long, “Okay, be there in the morning then. Ta!” Click!

Before he could pin down when she’d come by, she’d disconnected. Shit.

He wasn’t sure he wanted to adjust her to conceal knowledge of his new pets. He was beginning to suspect the adjustments should be much more subtle than he’d managed so far... then the phone range again.

“Hello?”

“Bob, this is Fran,” she didn’t sound too busy to provide the service he needed now. “Why am I supposed to call you?”

Ooops, he thought.

“We’re supposed to meet this afternoon.” he waited with concern.

“Why?, I don’t handle purchases for your group any more. And there’s nothing on this note to indicate we were to meet.”

Bob suppressed a rising panic. The symbols had failed to hold! Wait! the instructions she was given were valid when they were together! She just didn’t see them being together right now, so of course she was forgetting everything. He tried to reach out over to her through the phone. All he could sense was a wisp of the symbols, and even that wasn’t over the phone, it was through the building... What to do?

“Tell you what, I’ll come to your desk and explain it to you.”

“That’ll do, bring the paperwork for whatever this is about, and we’ll figure out who should really be taking care of you.” click! He’d show her who should take care of him!

“Hey Randi,” he called across to the brunette. She looked up, somewhat apprehensive, remembering her unwilling pleasure that morning. “Look after my phone for a while, I’m going to see someone in purchasing.”

She nodded. For the sake of the liesure fun of it he inserted a suggestion in her to slip off to the womans room to masturbate again, thinking of course of him. He stopped at her desk a moment, long enough to see her eyes pick up the lustful droop and her nipples harden up in response. She looked up at him.

“Oh no,” she had a bit of panic as well as lust in her voice, “Bob, its happening again” this last she whispered, but followed with a moan.

“Maybe you better go to the can for some privacy this time, whore.”

She scrambbled to her feet and started down the corridor. He could see her buns squeezing together in spasms of anticipation.

When he got to Fran’s desk, she had on a pair of glasses and was gripping a pencil between her lucious lips as she typed at her terminal. Seeing him, her eyes widenned, the pencil dropped, and she reached up to take off the glasses.

“Leave them on,” he told her, “they look sexy. Now, why don’t you get us a nice private conference room for the next hour.” She smiled, nodded and started calling the secretary that booked the conference rooms.

While she did this Bob concentrated on another problem. He needed to implant some code that he could use on the phone to get her attention. He did so, using a phrase that would seem to make sense to anyone that overheard, “purchase order 002x”. Fit her job, somewhat, but bore no resemblance to a real PO number.

He saw several other people working in her area now, so he would have to wait until they reached the conference room to play. Bob clasped his hands behind his back and waited patiently. Soon Fran’s phone calls came up with a private site.

“Mr Gunderson is out of town today. His secretary took the day off and his office is listed as available to the end of the day. I took the liberty of reserving it for the rest of the day...” She looked to him for approval.

“I’ll meet you there in 5 minutes.” as he walked away, she cleaned up the task she’d been working on before he’d gotten to her.

The walk to Gunderson’s office took him past the women’s room. He paused and listened. He could hear Randi clearly making herself come again. She was talking to herself though, “fuck that bastard, how dare he use me like that, uhnng! uhnnng! uhnng!, who does, uhnng!, he think he is?...unhhnhg!! God he was good!, nnnng unnggg innna aaaaah!”

He pulled open the door and called in, “Only a whore makes so much noise, right Randi?”

“uhnhhg!,” came the response.

He continued on.

When he got to Gunderson’s office one of the other secretaries unlocked the door for him. She was familiar, but he’d no idea who she was. Nice legs, he thought, I like the twinkle in her eyes. Behave, he told himself, Fran will be here soon.

As if to make the point, he saw her down the hall now. She’d left her glasses on, nice touch. Her legs were visible from the knees down. Today she had on a short skirt, a fairly flimsy white blouse, and the nicest red high heel shoes. He reflected a moment on how nice Fran’s legs looked while she wore high heels. Come to think of it, she had some really attractive ankles too. Good choice of toy, even if he’d selected her as much by accident as anything else.

She stepped into the office ahead of him, snarling a little. “yes, this should do.” With a wave of her hand she dismissed the secretary, who wandered down to the desk at the end of the hall as he watched.

“You can’t have both of us you know,” he heard her say. If only she knew. Of course he could. But he was going to wait until he had this power under complete control before he added anyone else to his toy chest.

He stepped in and closed the door.

“Darling, I could hardly wait to see you again.” She stepped forward assuming perfectly her role as secret lover. “Do you still like what you see?” Her face smothly adopted an approval begging pout. Her tongue licking her lips, with anticipation. She brushed back a wisp of silky blond hair and sulkily drew her fingers down her neck, along her collar bone to the valley between her boobs. Then she traced a path with her her palm over the right tit, finishing by drawing her hand down the sleek side of her body to her hip.

She stood in the middle of a large office with drawn blinds, a big clean oak desk, and to one side was a couch suitable to the exercise they would soon perform. The lush carpeting made the room very still. He appreciated that immediately.

He walked around her slowly, admiring her large bust, and tight tush. She stood posed for him, arms at her side palms out, elbows in. Her long slender legs were only slightly parted, with her left knee bent as though she was waiting for a photographer.

“Remain standing like that.” He felt somewhat inspired by this goddess vision before him. Her tits thrust forward so the little points and the surrounding circles of her nipples stood out through her blouse and bra. With a single finger he reached out to the left breast and flicked the tip offered to him. The nipple rose further against the restraining cloth.

“ooohh,” she licked her lips again as her eyes faded to passion. Whispering she uttered, “god, I love your touch.”

“Move an inch and I’ll have to punish you.” Stepping behind her, he hiked up her dress to her waist. He could see the cheeks of her ass twitching from the hairsbreadth contact he’d made. Her breath caught as he traced circles lazily on her right cheek over her panties.

“I don’t like you wearing underwear when we meet.” She flushed red for a moment.

“Yes, lover. I’ll remember to take them off before we meet next time.” He smiled at her response.

“And perhaps you should refer to me as Master, rather than Lover.”

“But Bob,” he waved her to silence.

“NO buts!, what I say goes, do we understand each other?”

“Yes master.” She smiled but kept her stance as he had commanded earlier.

Pulling the elastic of her panties and stockings back, he slid his right hand down along the crack between her ass cheeks. Standing at her left shoulder he could see her chin quiver with excitement at his touch.

“What do we have here, toy?” She shuddered at this description of her station.

“My ass.... master.” Her head started to droop to her chest, but she remembered before he said anything. Her head snapped back up, but her eyes remained faded away as he touched her. He began to work his middle finger into her asshole. She squeeked.

“Master, no I, uh, I don’t like being touched there.” She remained true to her instructions but a strong apprehensive look came over her face. Bob reached out with the symbols to the stream from her ass. He could see it in his mind, she was only receiving pain messages from the pucker his finger had invaded. He adjusted the stream a bit so the pleasant sensations, which were there but blocked, became far stronger. The pain sensations ebbed completely on their own. For a moment, Bob allowed himself to be pleased with what he’d learned.

“unhh, ooh!” Fran muttered as she began now to thrust her anus onto his finger. “God! give me more, I beg master, fuck me, I need to coooommee....”

Still standing poised as though for a picture, Fran looked delectible this way. All Bob had was two knuckles up her ass, yet she was visibly shaking, having a hell of a time keeping her breasts jutting out and hands open and out at her side. He could see her legs trying to raise and drop her bottom onto his teasing finger, as she also tried to squeeze her thighs together to get relief for her crotch as well. He rather enjoyed the way her tongue kept trying to hang from the corners of her mouth, and the bobbing motion her head had begun to make.

He withdrew his finger.

“Oh, pleease master, I want to come.” She panted.

“Well, I think you can wait.” He sat down on the edge of the couch, and listened to her ravaged beathing as she stood before him, still as he commanded. “Undress for me, slowly.”

She moved gracefully to face him and began by unbuttoning her skirt. After this dropped to the floor, she undid the buttons on her blouse, one by one, watching him the entire time. Standing before him in her Bra, panties, stockings and high heeled shoes, she lifted one leg at a time to remove the shoes. Turning away, and looking at him over her shoulder, she began to remove the straps of her bra, then undid the clasp, dropping it well to one side before turning. She showed him the huge, fleshy breasts, holding one in each hand, pinching her own nipples between thumbs and forefingers. Awkwardly, she stepped out of the panties and stockings last.

“Now come over here, undo my pants and blow me.” She knelt down between his legs and with both hands, with worshipful tenderness unzipped his pants, pulling out his dick. As she held his cock in her hand it became harder than it already had been. Now Bob leaned back as she wrapped her lips briefly around the tip and licked the underside of the head.

“Oh, yeah baby. That’s what I need, some tender affection to my prick. ahhhh.” Her mouth began to engulf more of the object of her new desire each time she leaned forward until he had struck the rear teeth. “Open wider bitch, get it all down!” he commanded.

“MMMrgph!” was her only reply as her fingers worked the base of his prick, and aroused his balls. She drove the cock into her throat. Wide as his prick was, this was far less than an easy task. He saw her determined look as her tongue finally started to wash his flopping balls and upper lip reached the root of his cock. She becan to pump up and down, three, four time, pause, pump again.

“Ungh!, Ungh!, Ungh!, " he uttered with each stroke. As his come started to rise in his balls he stopped her, “Up.” he commanded.

Staggering to his feet he arranged her on the floor, shapely legs parted for his entry, and had her grasp her knees. He entered Fran for the first time to the sound of her groaning pleasure.

“ooohhh, god, oohh, god, oh, god!” she moaned and made animalistic gutteral grunts as he thrust his meat as deep as he could manage. She was tight enough for him to feel a grip to her. But her cunt was also soaking wet by now.

Her pelvis was pulsing with his motions now as much as she could manage without losing him. She clearly wanted to scream as she clamped her teeth down on her hand. Bob could feel Fran’s orgasm come in a shuddering quake that started at her crotch and expanded to encompass her entire body. Once she’d come though, she kept moving, building another from the ashes of the last... His orgasm started to build too, and as she approached her second, his cock loosed a torrent of come into her dripping hot cunt. He smothered her lips with his, forcing his tongue past hers to explore those pearly teeth she’d been licking to entice him earlier.

She came again squeling into his mouth as he finished, pounding against the floor so hard, Bob wa certain someone would hear and investigate. But he was to far gone to care about interruptions now. He rolled off and looked at this woman, glowing with joy and sexual pleasure. She struggled, staggering a bit, to her knees and began to suck him again, cleaning the fluids off as she went. To his surprise, this made his cock rise from retirement. He enjoyed the sensations her tongue, lips and teeth gave him until he was stiff as when he first entered her.

“Now, you will remain kneeling but lower your shoulders to the floor.” He moved to his knees and worked around behind her. Juices from her cunt had dribbled down to her ass pucker, she wouldn’t need much more moisture, especially since she’d lubricated his cock with her mouth. He spread her cheeks and began rubbing her anus with the his cock’s tip. This aroused her a bit. Just as his finger had earlier, now that he’d ‘adjusted’ her response. Bob grinned to himself.

As he pressed the head of his penis into her ass, she moaned into the rug. It took work to move in, even with her help, but inch by inch he slid into her ass. “no, aaahh, no, yessssss,” she groaned. “my god, I can’t believe I’m getting it up up up... mmmmunnnngh, my, goddam ass!”

He finally drove the last inch home, she lifted her head in surprise and pleasure. He started the first pull back and she started to cry out “More, pleeassee fuck my ass, god yesss god yesss god yesss!” and he built up the speed, little at a time.

She moved her hand to her clit and rubbed her pussy lips as well. Leaning against her right ear, she used her other hand to pull and pinch her nipple on the left side. She shuddered with orgasm, and stiffled the scream for another. Bob could tell another was coming soon.

Bob had built up to his own release by now. The heat in his loins was strong and rising. The pressure was pushing, and the tightness of her butt was pure heaven. Coming in her ass with a stream of jism, he grunted his own pleasure in thumping motions.

Pulling out was a sensation in pleasure too, his cock felt like it was being milked for any extra drops left in the tip. He drew aside on the couch, still panting, and admired the cum dripping down Fran’s legs.

Fran cleaned herself and sank into the couch beside Bob. She snuggled in like an adolescent lover, and radiated an after sex joy he hadn’t seen a woman display for quite some time. Bob just relaxed and enjoyed her proximity, playing from time to time with her nipples.

Checking his watch, Bob realized the work day was at an end and someone might interrupt at any time. Instructing Fran to get dressed, he thought about his plans for the weekend.

“Fran, listen carefully.”

“Yes master!”

“Tomorrow evening, you will find an excuse to leave home. I want you at my house promptly at 6:30 PM. Got that!?”

“Yes master.” She pouted for a moment, then grinned. “My girlfriends are having a party. I’ll be gone most of the night I guess.”

“Very good. Do you have any good slutty clothing?”

“I don’t know what you mean, I don’t have slutty things.”

Of course she wouldn’t he thought. “Do you own any slinky seductress outfits? Perhaps a french maid outfit?”

“Oh yes master!” She positively beamed, her pink tongue slightly touching her lips in anticipation.

“Bring them with you tomorrow. Tidy this place up before you leave, and remember we had a very productive meeting if anyone should ask...” Silently, he reinforced his instructions underneath her counscious mind and slipped out of the office.

He was delighted with the results of his new powers so far, now if only it works as well on Betty. But Friday night was going to be delightful, possibly exhausting as well.