The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book Of Norks—Introduction

‘Norks’ are little alien sex-parasites that capture their female victims in the comfort of their beds. They are based on victims’ accounts of Sleep Paralysis and alleged ‘alien-abduction’, with my usual blend of foot fetish and bondage themes.

The stories in ‘The Book Of Norks’ were previously published on a Website I ran during the summer of 2003. I’ve used a little ‘executive-privilege’ and re-written some parts, but I hope that these short stories are a suitable ‘primer’ to some new ‘Nork’ stories that I’m writing for 2004.

As ever, thanks for reading the stories and please send any comments or suggestions to me at:

The Book Of Norks—Claire’s Nork

Claire went to bed about 10:00 O’clock. She soon went off to sleep and very shortly after was spotted by a passing Nork, that was touring suburban bedrooms, looking for ripe, sweaty, female feet. Claire had showered at six that morning and her feet had been in boots in a hot office all day, so they fitted the requirements admirably.

The Nork took control of Claire’s mind and made the girl, now in an induced sleep, get out of bed and strip off her nightie. Once the victim was naked, she was made to lie back on her bed, on her stomach so that the Nork could come to rest on the captured girl’s soft, bare butt, where it started to roll from side to side.

At this point, the Nork applied force field seals to the girl’s eyelids. For a few minutes, the scene in Claire’s room remained unchanged, a naked nineteen year old, lying on her stomach, unable to wake up and beyond outside help.

At first, after being awakened from her induced sleep, Claire didn’t notice anything wrong. She was in that half-world between sleep and waking. She slowly raised herself up onto her elbows. It was then that she started to become aware that something wasn’t right. She realised that she was lying outside of her bed and that she was naked. She then realised that her eyes were still closed, nothing too unusual about waking up and being too lazy to open her eyes, but she was horrified to find that she couldn’t open them. No matter how hard she tried, pulling and tugging at her eyelids, she couldn’t break the seal on them.

“Help! Help!” She tried to call for help, despite living alone in her flat. She couldn’t even muster a squeal. The Nork had muted her. It was at this point that she felt the Nork, rolling steadily across her pert, naked young butt.

The Nork just rolled relentlessly, revelling in it’s victim’s terror.

Claire could do no more than wait for whatever was going to happen. She was aware that her nipples had become erect and her clit was aroused inside her moistening love tunnel.

In spite of being scared witless, Claire had the urge to masturbate. For no apparent reason, she began to think of her feet. She raised her left leg up behind her and reached the fingers of her left hand out so that she could poke them between her sweaty toes. After she had raked around in the stickiness between the toes, she brought her fingers up to her eager nostrils and sucked the ripe smell of teen feet in as hard as she could. Her pussy was dribbling as she entered it with her right hand. The teenager writhed with pleasure as she harvested more smell from her feet and masturbated furiously as the odour stimulated her. The Nork rolled on.

Silently, Claire’s mouth was chanting, “My feet smell so good. My feet smell so good.” Over and over until she exploded in the biggest orgasm she had known.

Claire woke up. It was morning. She was still naked and lying on her stomach, but she could open her eyes. The Nork had gone. She once again lifted herself onto her elbows. She felt, almost disappointed that she was free.

Claire looked around her and called out. “Nork! Nork!” Perhaps she hoped it would return.

Claire never tells anyone about that night and she still doesn’t know if it was a dream or not. She does have a lasting interest in female feet though.

The End

The Book Of Norks—Kate, The Natural Girl

Kate. Tall and thin. Natural and a bit Gothic. A morning showerer, when she could be bothered, with delightfully smelly bedtime feet as a consequence. In addition, she was none too keen on shaving her legs or armpits, plus, she had a habit of dribbling spit in her sleep. Mmm! An invite for a Nork to visit if ever there was one.

Kate hadn’t been asleep long, when she woke up to the usual wet pillow. Getting back to sleep was proving difficult, so she began to do what she knew always aided a good night’s sleep. Kate’s left-hand journeyed down to her crotch. Once there, her fingers began the foreplay routine, pushing through her pubic hair and teasing her pussy lips. Kate withdrew her left-hand and offered it’s fingers to her nose. Now she was becoming seriously aroused. With her right-hand she reached down under the duvet, down to her toes. She screwed her index finger between all of her toes, harvesting, she hoped, the smell of the day. She was getting wet, as she brought the pleasure-bearing finger up to her nose. Kate sucked the aroma in furiously. The aroma of a day trapped in leather boots in an over-heated office and hot train.

“Oh! My feet smell so good!” She exclaimed, between sniffs.

“Yes.” A female voice echoed around the room.

“Uh? Who’s that?” Kate called out in fright.

“Close your eyes please Kate.” The voice requested.

Kate sat up in her bed.

“Where are you?” She asked.

“I am here, in your bedroom. Close your eyes please and let us continue.” The voice replied.

“Continue what?” Kate asked.

“I am going to nork you, as punishment for smelling your feet.” Said the voice. “I am a Nork.”

“I’m dreaming this.” Said Kate. She turned off her bedside lamp, laid down and waited for sleep.

“Kate!” The Nork called it’s prey.”

“It’s just a dream.” Kate thought to herself.

“Try and open your eyes bitch.” Said the Nork.

Kate, once again pulled back from sleep, was now both scared and annoyed.

“Look, just go away. Hey, I can’t speak. What’s happening?” Kate sat up.

“My eyes. I can’t open them. Help me!” She cried out, as she arched her eyebrows as high as she could to try and part her eyelids.

“I can do whatever I like with your body.” Declared the Nork.

“Yes, Nork.” Agreed Kate, now enslaved.

“You are a hairy little bitch. Show me.” The Nork issued an order.

Terrified, but unable to resist, Kate lifted her right arm to reveal an impressive growth of dark brown hair.

“Play with it.” Came the order.

Kate started to pull and twist it round the fingers of her left-hand. She then extended her long tongue and craned her neck; so that she could lick out her sweaty armpit.

“That’s good. Now show me between your toes, if you wouldn’t mind.” The Nork teased.

Kate leaned forward and took hold of her left foot. She used the fingers of both hands to spread each toe apart in turn, revealing the sticky mire between them and the little bits of dirt that always seemed to collect there.

“Smell.” Ordered the Nork.

Kate ran her fingers between her toes again, just as she had done of her own free will earlier. She raked around and when she thought that she had gathered enough, she brought her fingers up to her nose and became aroused once again at what was left of the vinegary smell of her feet.

“Now spit into your hands.” Ordered the Nork.

Kate obeyed.

“More! You are a bitch and I will punish you. Now spit more.” Ordered the Nork.

“Please go away, please.” Kate was tugging at her eyelids and sobbing, silently.

“Spit!” Came the order.

Kate spat a small pool into her cupped hands.

“Now wash your dirty face in it.”

Kate wiped her spit all over her face. It mingled with her tears.

“Turn over onto your stomach.” Came the next command.

Kate did as she was ordered.

“Open your legs and suck your left thumb.”

Kate obeyed. The Nork changed it’s shape and began to work it’s way into Kate’s tunnel. It had given itself a rough texture and was too big. It hurt as it pumped it’s victim.

“Do you like this bitch? Does it hurt?” The Nork was teasing.

“Please, please stop.” Kate sobbed, trying with all her strength to speak and break her eyes open.

“Suck. You are a smelly, hairy slut. Now suck and dribble while I hurt you more.” The Nork sneered.

The Nork grew a little bigger and penetrated deeper and faster. Cum pumped profusely from Kate’s pussy. Kate was in ecstasy and agony as she bit and sucked her thumb. She reached her other hand behind her and raised up a leg so that she could try and finger out some more smell from her toes. There was still a little left to harvest. She brought her foot-scented fingers to her nose and took in the sweet smell. She came more fiercely than ever. The pain and fear had been forgotten...

Morning came and Kate slowly opened her eyes. She was free. As she regained her senses, the pain and fear flooded back.

“Nork! Nork!” She called out.

Kate kept herself cleaner and shaved after that night. As time passed, the fear of another attack subsided, but the memory still powered her personal quality time on many occasions.

The End

The Book Of Norks—Mrs Marigold

June Marigold wouldn’t have thought that a Nork would be interested in her. Assuming of course that she knew what a Nork was. She was 48 and you could see that 30 years before she had been sought after and heavily shagged. Now she looked like most other middle-aged women, whose life had passed them by, paying the mortgage, bringing up the kids, letting their husband screw them, but no longer enjoying it. You know what I mean, still trying to look trendy, but having to buy the bigger sizes.

“I’m going to bed, Frank.” said June.

“Frank!. Oh, never mind.” she said again, giving up trying to get her husband’s attention away from the TV.

June climbed the stairs and got ready for bed. The end of another dull day. With the children grown up and left home now, she didn’t really have much to occupy her mind. A boring part-time job, a couch-potato for a husband. What ever happened to the guy she married? It was only nine-fifteen, too early for sleep and no chance of her husband, Frank, giving her any kind of service, he was transfixed by the TV. June put on her red, satin-effect PJ’s, went to bed and consoled herself by reading some more of one of those schmaltzy, romantic paperbacks. The kind where the guys don’t spend their nights in front of the tube.

June was a few pages into the book, when something distracted her. She thought that she saw something move around the curtains. She looked up and around the room, but content that she was imagining things, she got back to her reading. A couple of minutes later, her toes started to tingle and then twitch. The twitching increased it’s intensity until the toes of both her feet were clenched tightly and seemed to be locked in that position. Convinced that this was just cramp, June threw the book down and hurriedly swung her legs out from under the duvet.

June was only five-foot two in her bare feet and so only had little feet to match. She took hold of her right-hand foot and tried to uncurl her tightly-clenched toes. She just couldn’t straighten them, they remained curled up, wrinkling her worn-out, pink soles. She tried the same on the other foot, with no luck. Just as she was about to call her husband, her toes sprang straight. She cautiously tried to wiggle them and found that she had full control back. After rubbing her feet for a few seconds, June decided that it really must have been cramp and that she was actually quite tired. For some reason, just before picking the book up from the floor and tidying the bed, June felt the urge to smell her fingers. After debating with herself that it was bad manners and so forth, she found herself becoming aroused at the smell that her toes had left on her fingers. June eventually turned the light out. She lay on her back in the darkness and masturbated. In the background she could hear the TV. She didn’t need her husband in her little world. She sniffed the fingers on her left hand and played around with her well-used clit with the other. She stroked herself with two, sometimes three fingers. Backwards, forwards, left and right, clockwise and back. Her clit repayed her with waves of pleasure. Mrs Marigold drifted off to sleep...

June was woken up by movement on her bottom. As she was regaining her senses after being asleep, she thought that it was the unlikely attentions of her husband that she could feel.

“Not now, Frank. Frank! Frank! My voice. My eyes.” June was in those magic first few seconds of waking up being norked.

June was laying on her stomach. She frantically lifted herself onto her elbows. She was uncovered and no longer had her PJ legs on.

“Frank. Where are you. Wake up. I can’t open my eyes.” she was saying in silence, as she couldn’t utter a sound. She soon realised that Frank was still downstairs watching TV, unaware of her situation.

June was desperately trying to break the seal on her eyelids. She knew that whatever was on her bottom must be responsible.

“Get off of me!” she tried to call.

She felt her legs rise up behind her. She tried to lower them, but they seemed to be paralysed. She then felt them being pulled apart, from the knees. Her feet and ankles remained together. Once again, her toes clenched tight, wrinkling her mature soles.

The Nork forced her to lay her head back onto her pillow and start to suck her left thumb. Her right hand snaked it’s way down past her stomach until she could reach her fingers into her pussy. June started to masturbate. She didn’t want to, but each time she stopped, a searing pulse of electricity was delivered by the Nork. Whilst her husband sat downstairs watching the final thirty minutes of a movie, his wife was upstairs being tortured by a Nork. June fingered herself, even slowing up was resulting in several seconds worth of electro-pain, but as time went on, she found herself deliberately stopping. The pain felt good. Each electric shock was building towards an orgasm. June pulled her sticky fingers from her pussy, hoping that the Nork would punish her, which it did. She was paralysed from head-to-toe as the electric shock surged through her body. Her eyebrows were raised to arches, pulling her eyelids tight across her eyeballs. As the current subsided, her body started to shudder and she screamed out. Warm cum trickled onto the sheet.

“Nork! Nork!” she shouted over and over in ecstasy.

Now released by the Nork, June rolled over onto her back, breathless and fulfilled. She heard the bedroom door open.

“I’d seen that movie before.” declared Frank.

The End