The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Chapter Two

I must have slept, and slept well. When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I saw was my lovely wife dressed in a silk robe leaning over me. Her hair was damp. She had recently showered.

“Did you sleep well?”

“Oh, yeah.”

She bent down and kissed me. I started to stir. She stood up.

“You need to take a shower.”

I agreed with her. Without thinking, my body leaped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. She yelled after me.

“Make sure you wash everything!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I quickly jumped into the shower. Partly because I needed one, but I kept having this feeling of being compelled to do it. I shrugged it off as I soaked in the hot water. While soaking, my mind went back to the previous night. I don’t know why, but I started thinking about that other woman at the restaurant. Without even thinking about it, I got an erection and masturbated to the image of that woman in my mind. I came in the shower. Suddenly guilty, I quickly lathered up and washed my hair.

When I finished, I dried off, shaved and combed my hair. Coming back out into the bedroom, I found a pair of black silk pajamas, along with a pair of satiny underwear with hooks on the side for easy removal on the bed. There was a note in her unmistakable handwriting telling me to put on the articles she left for me to wear. I did as she asked in the note.

I went out in search of my wife. I heard noise in the kitchen. I also smelled the unmistakable smell of French toast being prepared, complete with brandy. I entered the kitchen to find my wife cooking the French toast completely naked. I had this uncontrollable urge to kiss her. I came up behind her and started kissing her on the neck. She smiled. I stopped kissing. She turned the French toast over.

“You can keep doing that.”

I nuzzled her neck again. My sexual interest was growing.

“That’s enough.”

She took the food off the stove and put it on the plates. She indicated a chair.

“Sit down, honey.”

I sat down. She set my plate down in front of me, her breasts dangling within range of my tongue. I reached out to lick them. She smiled while I nuzzled her breasts.

“You have to eat the real food first.”

She pulled back and went to the other side of the table. She handed me the paper to read, as I usually did during breakfast. But though I was wolfing down the food, it was hard to read the paper with my naked wife sitting across from me. I kept staring at her naked body; she looked up at me.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Am I bothering you?”

“Well, having breakfast with a naked woman sitting across from me is a bit distracting.”

She feigned innocence, “It is?”

“Yes.”

“How’s your breakfast?”

“Excellent.”

“Good, finish up so we can get busy.”

“Get busy doing what?”

“You’ll see.”

She finished her breakfast and started clearing away the dishes.

“I’m going to go get dressed.”

“Okay.”

“Will you do the dishes and clear the table please?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She walked out of the room with a come hither look at me. I quickly worked my way through my remaining French toast, then cleared the table and did the dishes. I had just finished when my wife reappeared still naked, except for a pair of red high-heeled thigh high boots. She also had put on some make up and teased her hair. I was a little stunned.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?”

She bent down over me and kissed me, a long full kiss. I was stirring, but a little reluctant. She stopped kissing and spoke again.

“Mmmm, it seems I’ve got your tongue.”

I looked away from her. She reached down inside the silk pajamas and freed my erection, then took a firm grasp on my balls.

“Look at me.”

I looked up at her.

“What’s wrong, feeling guilty?”

I was shocked. That was exactly what I was feeling.

“Did you think about that other woman and play with yourself?”

I nodded yes. Still stunned. She sat on my lap, still staring at me with her smoldering eyes.

“Well, that’s okay, she would be hard to resist. But now I’m afraid I am going to have to punish you.”

She kissed me again, long and passionate. My erection was definitely stirring. She stopped.

“Your punishment is to have sex with me, right here on this table. You will make me have 1, 2, 3, 4, let’s see, 5 orgasms, and you cannot come at all, unless I give you permission. Does that sound like a fair punishment?”

“Yes.”

“Ah, ah, ah. Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That’s better. Now, where were we.”

She sat on the edge of the table, which was covered with a tablecloth, and spread her boot covered legs apart.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get over here and please me as instructed.”

I leaped up and grabbed her. We kissed and kissed. My erection throbbed. I thrust myself deep inside her over and over again, pounding the table. She quickly reached her first orgasm. I thought about coming, but concentrated on preventing it. She came back down as I slowed.

“Nobody said you could slow down. I want 4 more, now get moving.”

I started up again. We kissed. I throbbed. She came again. I was on the verge of coming. She slowed down.

“Think you can hold it in? Or do I send you to your room?”

“I can do it, Mistress.”

“Good, I am waiting.”

We continued, she let me thrust and thrust, getting off two more times in quick fashion. Then she stopped me as I started to groan.

“I think I need to get control of this situation. Carry me into the bedroom without coming, keeping yourself deep inside me.”

I took her boot-covered legs and pulled her up. She kissed me and hugged me and wrapped her legs around me. It was an interesting challenge to carry her while staying deep inside her. She looked at me I looked at her, deep into those eyes. I felt compelled to do what she said.

We reached the bed.

“Now lay back on the bed.”

I did, she took my hands and held them above my head. She spread my legs apart with her booted legs.

“Look at me, my pet. Don’t come unless I tell you to.”

She started moving, very slowly. It was tortuous.

“Yes, fight it. You want to come. Obey me and hold it in. Obey me! Obey me!”

Suddenly she had another orgasm. Her eyes closed, she sucked in air. I was spent, concentrating on not coming. She started moving again.

“Good, good. Do not come yet. Fight it. Look at me, deep into my eyes. You belong to me. Say it.”

“I belong to you.”

“Excellent. Feel the come building. Do not come! Fight it! Concentrate on my eyes. My voice.”

She stopped moving.

“You are mine. You belong to me. You want to come, fight it back! Feel the pressure. Do as I command! Feel me move, the rhythm, the throbbing. Your come is building. When I command I want you to come. Get ready, it feels like a dam ready to burst. Feel the pressure. Hold it, hold it!”

She wasn’t even moving, and I felt like I was on a sexual merry go round.

“Now you’re ready. Come and come now!”

I exploded. My mind was a blank, filled with all the sensations of sexual ecstasy. As I came down from my sexual high, she spoke some more.

“That was good, now you look tired. I want you to rest. Close your eyes and go to sleep.”

I don’t know what came over me, but I was instantly asleep. While I slept I had this dream like my wife was talking me into a deep hypnotic trance.

“That’s it, my pet, sleep, sleep, sleep, deeper and deeper. Feel my control over you deepen. You want to obey my every command. You have to obey me. My wishes are your desires. It feels so good to obey me. You want me to control you. You want to be under my control. You like for me to control over you. Give in to my control. Feel my control. You are at peace under my control. It feels so good to you to let me control you. Deeper and deeper now, you are falling deeper under my control. Whatever I ask, you will obey. It is the most natural thing to obey my every command. You will obey my commands whenever I ask. My control over you will be complete. You will instantly be under my command whenever I wear leather or boots. You love for me to wear leather or boots. Whenever I wear leather or boots, you will fall to your knees and be silent and only do what I command. Deeper and deeper, you will fall to your knees and worship me whenever I tell you. You will obey my every command. Sleep and obey. Sleep and obey. This is like a dream. Everything you see and hear from now on will be like a dream until I tell you to close your eyes again. Open your eyes and watch and hear.”

It seemed like a dream. It was visionary. At that point she made a phone call. She proceeded to take the boots she had on off. She stood in the center of the room and waited, completely naked. There was a knock at the door. A woman entered. It was the woman from the restaurant. My wife dropped to her knees in front of her. The woman was completely covered so that only her face was visible. On her head was a vinyl burgundy red open faced hood. She had on tight black leather gloves. Her legs were covered with vinyl burgundy red boots. The vinyl seemed to be painted on her. The boots were so tight. She wore a fur coat, which covered the rest of her. She stopped in front of my wife. My wife knelt and kissed the woman’s boots. The woman spoke...

“Arise my pet, let’s see how you are doing with your mate.”

They came over and stood by the bed.

“Is he in a trance?”

“Yes, my mistress.”

“Prove it to me, turn him into a dog and have him sit at my feet.”

“Yes, my mistress. May I put on my boots?

“You need them to control him?”

“Yes, my mistress. He is only at the first level.”

“You may proceed.”

She put on her boots, then stood near the bed.

“My pet, you must obey me. Get out of bed and stand before me.”

I felt my body move to her command. I stood before her.

“Kneel and kiss my booted feet.”

I did as commanded.

“Now get down on all fours and bark like a dog.”

I felt myself do just that. I was on all fours, and barked.

“Again.”

She had me repeat it several times.

“Now crawl over and lay at that woman, my mistress’s feet.”

I did as she commanded. The woman put her boots up on my back.

“Are you pleased my mistress?” my wife asked.

“Yes, my dear. You pass the first phase. Now you may take him deeper. He needs to be aware of your control in a conscious state, I want you to continue to phase two.”

My wife smiled. The woman got up. My wife was instantly on her knees.

“Thank you, my mistress.”

My wife knelt down and kissed the woman’s booted feet.

“Arise, my pet.” The woman said to my wife. She used her gloved hands and brought her up to stand. She raised her cheek. She must have had 6 or 7 inches on my wife. She kissed her on the mouth. I found it all terribly exciting. The woman looked down at me.

“Look, he has an erection. Put him back in bed for me.”

My wife stopped and turned to me. She ordered me back into bed.

“Bind him,” the woman ordered.

My wife tied my hands above my head, and my legs to the corners of the bed.

“Tell him not to come.”

My wife ordered me not to come.

The woman came over, climbed up onto the bed and mounted me. She rode me for the longest time, long full strokes. She breathed in suddenly, then stopped. She climbed off. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

She turned and walked towards the door.

“Tell him not to remember this except as a dream.”

“Yes, my mistress, it is all ready done.”

The woman left the room. My wife came back over by my side. She undid the binds. She put one of her booted legs up by my cheek and spoke.

“Close your eyes and sleep again, my pet. You will think all of this was a dream, a fantasy. When I kiss you, you will sleep a deep, deep sleep. When I awaken you, you will think all that happened was a dream. Your body will still obey my every command. Now sleep deeply. Go to sleep. She leaned down and kissed me. I fell asleep, or was I asleep? I was not sure what was real and what was a dream.