The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Chapter Three

“Time to wake up!”

I opened my eyes to see my lovely wife’s face. I had no idea how long I had slept. It was deep and relaxing.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel fine,” I told her, “but I had some very strange dreams.”

“Oh?” she feigned innocence, “What kind of dreams?”

I told her about how it seemed like she had hypnotized me. Then I told her about the strange beautiful woman, the one I had seen at the restaurant, and how she had a hypnotic spell on my wife. Then how she had ordered my wife to make me do whatever the woman wanted, because my wife had hypnotized me and told me to do it.

“What kind of things did I order you to do?”

“Well,” I was reluctant to tell her, as it seemed like an erotic sex fantasy.

“It’s okay, my pet, you can tell me.”

For whatever reason, once she told me I could tell her, I felt like it was okay. No matter what I had done in the dream, I could tell her. I felt compelled to tell her.

“You told me to have an erection and then let the woman ride me for what seemed like forever, and that I couldn’t come at all.”

I stopped for a moment. I realized my balls ached.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, it might have been a strange dream, but it felt real. My balls ache like I had a long unrelieved erection.”

My wife arched an eyebrow. She smiled.

“Well, we’ll have to see if we can take care of that problem a little later, won’t we?”

I smiled and kissed her. I pulled the covers off of her. Then I noticed she was still wearing a pair of thigh high boots. I smiled.

“Though it’s nice, weren’t you uncomfortable wearing those sexy boots in bed all night?”

“No, they feel good on my legs. Besides, you wore me out. How about drawing a bubble bath for me, and bathing me?”

“Anything you want, my dear.”

“Good. Call me when the bath is drawn.”

I sprung into action. The bubble bath was drawn. When the bath was full I called to her that the water was ready. She came into the bathroom, still wearing the boots.

“Are you going to wear those in the bath?”

“No, I need you to remove them for me. Do you think you could get down on your knees and remove my boots?”

“Yes.”

I knelt and unzipped the boots, one at a time. She stepped out of them and into the bath.

“Please put the boots in my hope chest, then return so you can wash my back.”

I carried the boots in and opened the hope chest. I noticed there were several pairs of boots all in different styles and colors. I started to look around the chest, when she called out.

“I hope you’re not snooping around in my hope chest. You’re supposed to be in here washing my back!”

I hurried back into the bathroom. I kneeled down at the head of the bathtub, took the sponge from the ledge and proceeded to wash her back. I enjoyed washing her back. She closed her eyes and seemed to totally relax.

“My front too!”

I dipped the sponge and washed her breasts. My task was done. She opened her eyes and kissed me.

“Tell me, do you feel like I’ve hypnotized you?”

“You cast your spell on me when I married you.”

“You’re avoiding the answer.”

“Well, I don’t know. I remember you talking like you were.”

“Did you like me being in control?”

“Yes. It’s kind of fun not being in control.”

“So you liked what we’ve been doing?”

“Yes, I mean I know it’s all in my head, and I have to want to do it, but it’s really exciting. It turns me on.”

“I know it does.”

“What about you? Do you like having a totally controlled slave to wait on you?”

“Yes, but I like losing control once in a while too.”

“I think we all do.”

“When do we get to play some more?”

“How do you know it’s not more then play?”

“Okay, whatever. I love you. When do we continue?”

“Later. First we need to build up your strength.”

“Like how?”

“Like eating lunch.”

“Lunch?”

“Yes, it’s lunch time.”

“I guess I slept in longer then I thought.”

“Much, much more.”

I have to confess I did not know what she meant by that remark. She had me get her a towel and dry her. Then we went back into the bedroom. She asked me to get her a robe from the closet. I did. I brought one for me too. She took it, explaining that for the weekend to work, I could only dress when she told me I could. I shrugged, no big deal, and put the robe back in the closet. I came out of the closet. She was holding a pair of stretch patent leather thigh high boots. She asked me to put them on her feet. I got down on my knees.

“Do you like it when I wear boots?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. It turns me on.”

“And?”

“And it symbolizes that you are in control.”

“That’s better.”

We went into the kitchen, where she asked me to prepare lunch, sandwiches and drinks. I brought them into the living room. She sat in her throne-like chair. I put the tray next to her on the table. I took my plate and drink and was heading for the couch when...

“Ah, ah, ah. I didn’t say you could sit over there.”

I stopped.

“Where did you want me to sit?”

“At my feet.”

I did as she asked. She told me to face away from her. There was a mirror on the wall opposite us. I could see as she wrapped her boot-covered legs around my neck.

“Go ahead and eat,” she ordered.

I ate. I was hungry. She would periodically squeeze me, or toy with me while I was eating.

“That’s very distracting.”

“So?”

“So, it’s just distracting.”

“Who’s in control here?”

“You are.”

“Then shut up and eat your meal.”

“Yes, dear.”

She squeezed my head some.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That’s better. I see we are going to have to work on some things when the meal is over.”

We continued to eat. When we finished, she got up and stretched, then gave me some orders.

“Clean up this mess, then do the dishes and clean the kitchen.”

“Anything else, Mistress?”

“No, that’s all for now. When you are done with all of that, come before me on your knees.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She went into the bedroom while I cleaned up the mess in the living room, then I went into the kitchen, washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. All the while parading around in my birthday suit. She looked in on me once, while pouring herself a glass of wine, and commented about how she liked my naked body. I finished and entered the living room where she was lounging on the sofa, watching television and enjoying her glass of wine.

“Stop right there,” she commanded. I stopped, unable to move.

“I told you to come before me on your knees.”

I immediately dropped to my knees and crawled to her. When I was in front of her she rose and stood before me.

“Show me your devotion.”

I kissed each of her booted feet.

“That’s better,” she offered and continued, “I want you to mow the lawn in the backyard, staying completely naked. When you are done with that, take a shower. Then come before me in this same fashion. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, then show me your devotion to me again.”

I kissed each of her booted feet again, then went off to mow the backyard, completely naked. I could see her watching me from the window. My dong was waving around. The sweat poured off of me as I mowed the lawn, raked up, cleaned up and put the clippings in the trash. As I entered back into the living room, I noticed my Mistress was not there. I called out to her.

“My Mistress, may I have a drink of water?”

She replied from the other bathroom.

“Of, course, my pet.”

I didn’t know why I felt compelled to ask her for permission. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was very relaxing. The warm water bounced off of me. I closed my eyes and started to think about that woman again, when the shower suddenly felt cold. I opened my eyes. No, the shower was hot. That was very strange. I closed my eyes and thought of that woman again. The shower felt cold again. I opened my eyes. The shower was hot. Well, better not do that again. I finished my shower, turned it off and got out. I dried off and went into the bedroom. She called out to me.

“Remember, no clothing. Get in here before me!”

I felt the urge to run, and jogged into the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks at the door. My wife was standing in front of that chair wearing a very tight fitting black patent leather cat suit. It showed her ample cleavage. It appeared it was one piece, including the boots covering her feet. Her hair was now piled high and severely teased. Her hands had long sharp red talons for fingernails. She was again wearing a lot of make up, including bright red lips. I just stared at her, wow! My loins were tingling as I had an erection.

“So, do you like this outfit?”

Stunned, I could only nod.

“Cat got your tongue?”

I nodded.

“I thought I would just throw any old thing on to go out to eat in.”

I nodded.

“Come over here before me.”

I got down on my knees and crawled over to her.

“Show me your devotion.”

I kissed her booted feet. Then I stifled a yawn.

“Oh,” she clucked, “You look tired.”

She sat down in the chair.

“Turn around and sit down in my lap.”

I did as instructed. She wrapped her legs around my body and spread my legs apart. She put her hands on my neck and began massaging.

“My baby’s tired. You’re tense. You need to relax. Just relax.”

She stoked me with her fingernails. All the tension seemed to melt away.

“That’s it, just relax. Stare at my boots. Focus on them. Think how good you feel when I wear boots for you. Relax. Focus on the boots. Let yourself go.”

It was so relaxing; her voice was so melodious.

“That’s it, just let go, let yourself go and relax. Just stare at my boots. Feel my hand stroking you. With each stroke you relax more and more. Follow my voice. It feels so good to do whatever my voice tells you. I want you to listen to my voice. Focus on my voice. Just relax and stare at my boots. Focus on my boots. Feel yourself get an erection. Feel it grow and grow. You must do as I ask. Focus on me. You want to do whatever I ask. You want to do whatever I say. Feel your erection. Feel it throb. You want to do whatever I say. You are so relaxed now. Relax deeply. Deeper and deeper. You want me to be in control. Deeper and deeper. Close your eyes. Let yourself go deeper. Feel your erection get harder and harder. Deeper and deeper. Think of me, what I am wearing. How I smell, how I feel, how I sound. Think of nothing but me. Deeper and deeper. You feel compelled by my voice. Give in to my voice. Give in to me. You want me to control you. Deeper and deeper. Feel how hard your erection is. You are so relaxed; there is nothing else but me. I fill your mind. You desire to serve me, to please me. Deeper and deeper. Pleasing me is your greatest desire. Obeying me is your greatest desire. Deeper and deeper. You are safe pleasing me. I want you to obey me at all times. Deeper and deeper. You will obey me always. You will serve me always. Deeper and deeper. Your erection is harder and harder. Feel it throb. Deeper and deeper. Feel yourself falling into a deep slumber; you can hear only me. Fall into a deep sleep and listen to me. Listen to my voice and obey. Deeper and deeper. You are fast asleep. Listen to my voice. Do whatever it says. Feel your erection get harder and harder. Feel it throb. You are building to a climax. You will come on my command. When you come you will be under my control. After you come you will obey me always. You will give complete control over you. Feel your erection throb more and more. Deeper and deeper. When you come you will obey me always. Feel your erection throb. You are building to a climax. Feel it build and build. You want to come on my command. Feel the pleasure of me. Feel my power over you. It feels so good. You are ready to come. When you come you will obey me always. Get ready to come. Feel it throb. Feel it, you are ready to come. You want to explode. Hold it in until I say. Get ready, come and come hard.”

I thought it was a dream, a wet dream. I came and came hard. I exploded in that dream. It felt so glorious. I heard her voice again.

“Now I want you to lay down on the floor and sleep. Sleep until I awaken you.”

Was it real? I thought I could see myself climb down off the chair and curl up on the floor. I could smell my wife, her perfume, and the leather she was wearing. I dreamed of her, just her. I wanted to obey her always. I wasn’t sure why. But it sure felt good. I don’t know how long I lay there sleeping. Soon I heard her voice again.

“Time to wake up, my pet.”

I woke up to see her standing above me. I had been sleeping on the floor. She was wearing the same outfit. She had a wet rag with her. She knelt down next to me.

“Such a mess, hold still while I clean you up.”

She wiped my limp member with the warm rag. Maybe the dream was real.

“Very good, but as much as I like having you naked in front of me, I think you should get dressed for dinner.”

She walked away for a moment, and brought back in a hangar with a tuxedo on it. In her hands, she had some kind of black lacy thing.

“Stand up.”

I stood up.

“Have an erection.”

I had an erection again.

“Look at you, so nice and erect.”

She fondled my erection with her fingernails. I closed my eyes.

“Keep your eyes open and on me!”

She squeezed my balls. I groaned.

“Yes, that’s better. You know you belong to me now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She showed me the lacy thing. It was a pair of women’s crotchless underwear.

“Put these on.”

She handed them to me. It was nice they were crotchless, as I had to let my erection go someplace. She reached down and squeezed me again. I groaned.

“Excellent, but we do have a reservation, so we need to get moving.”

She let go of my erection.

“I want you to think of a very cold shower.”

Funny, I did. My erection subsided.

“Good, now finish getting dressed.”

I put on the tuxedo, taking care not to zip my member in the pants. As soon as everything was on, she was there with the jacket. She helped me slide into it. She stepped back.

“Now do not move while I see if you pass inspection.”

She walked around me, brushing off lint. She took a comb and fixed my hair, then stepped back.

“Hmmm, I think there’s something missing.”

She disappeared into the kitchen, then came back in with a flower for my lapel. She put it into place, then stepped back.

“That’s better. Mmmm, you look good enough to eat.”

She stepped up to me, and kissed me. My erection reappeared. It bulged against my pants. She stepped back.

“Tch, look at the lipstick on you.”

She wiped my lips with her sensuous soft hands. She proffered them to me.

“Please clean these.”

I pulled a handkerchief from my pocket and wiped her hand. She took up a tube of lipstick.

“I’ve mussed up my lipstick.”

She moved closer to me. Her lips were just inches from my eyes. Slowly and deliberately she took out the lipstick and reapplied it to her lips. It was very sexy.

“Did I cover everything?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, then get my coat for me.”

“Where is it?”

“On the hall table.”

I went to the hall table. There was a full length sable sitting there. She followed me, and allowed me to put it on her. She looked at the bulge in my pants.

“Hand me the gloves.”

There was a pair of leather gloves on the table. I handed them to her. Again, she very deliberately put them on in front of me, slipping them over her fingers. They seemed to hug her skin. She clenched here fists, the leather shined across her knuckles. They radiated power. My erection throbbed.

“I can’t take you out like that. Think of that cold shower and get rid of that erection!”

I instantly thought of the cold shower, and my erection went away.

“Get the car, we are leaving.”