The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Chapter Four

Here I was dressed in a tux, pulling the car out of the garage. My wife waited for me to open her door for me. She looked marvelous. I got in and sat down behind the wheel. I looked at her.

“Well?” She asked.

“Where are we going?”

She gave me the address of a small ritzy restaurant. I started driving. As we drove my mind was thinking of her. But then I seemed to have a thought. I was doing whatever she asked, no questions asked, and enjoying it. The logical part of me wanted to know what was going on. I mean it was obvious she had put me under some kind of hypnotic trance. So, I asked.

“Mistress, I have a question for you.”

I could almost feel her arching an eye at me.

“Yes, what is your question?”

I thought for a moment as I negotiated a traffic signal.

“What is going on?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, what is going on. Have you hypnotized me?”

“I think that is obvious, do you mind?”

“No. But I get the sense something else is going on.”

“Well. In a way, there is.”

“Am I permitted to know?”

“It depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“It depends on you, and whether or not you like being hypnotized.”

“So far, I am enjoying it immensely.”

“So you have no complaints?”

“No.”

“Do you like letting me control you?”

I thought for a moment. I was enjoying life.

“Will I still be able to have a job?”

“Why yes, silly.”

“Think for myself?”

“Within limits.”

“What kind of limits?”

“Things you need to be able to think for yourself at, like your job.”

“So, I can still work, any other limits?”

“Other then thinking of only my needs when I desire something.”

“I would gladly do that.”

“Any other questions?”

“One, how did you learn this?”

“You know that class I have been taking?”

“Yeah, the one you’ve been attending for the past few months?”

“Yes, it was about sexual awakening and hypnotism.”

“Well, it has sexually awakened me.”

“I thought so.”

“Can we afford this restaurant?”

“Oh yes, its part of the tuition.”

I drove in silence. We got to the restaurant. She instructed me to let the valet take the car. I did so, we got out. Before we entered, she stopped me under the awning.

“Look into my eyes.”

I did. Suddenly there was only her in all her radiant beauty and power.

“While we are here, you will only have eyes for me, you will only talk to me, no one else. Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Show me your devotion.”

I fell to my knees and kissed her booted feet.

“Very good, now stand and be my gentleman escort tonight.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I offered her my arm she took it. I opened the door for her. I had heard of this restaurant, it was supposed to be for a very special clientele. We approached the Maitre d’. He bowed to my wife, not even looking at me.

“Milady, how can we serve you?”

“I believe you have a table for me and my escort?”

“Yes, Milady, right this way.”

As we strolled down to our table I looked around, there were several other couples there. The men were all dressed in tuxedoes. The women were clad in various provocative clothing. One would say they were dressed to kill. The women all looked at us, specifically me, as we entered. The men only looked at their men. I felt a little like I was on parade.

“Keep your eyes on me.”

My eyes snapped forward, looking at her as she walked in front of me. I felt guilty about looking at the others. We were taken to a table near the bottom center of the restaurant. The other tables were located on a series of levels where they could look down on ours. Our table was the only one in the center pit. At the head of the horseshoe arrangement there was another table, with three seats. The only table with three seats. It was unoccupied. A quartet of male violinists played music. The Maitre d’ seated my wife with a flourish. I was seated as well. The menus were set in front of us. The Maitre d’ spoke.

“The menu has been set by our Mistress tonight. It is before you for your pleasure to read. Your server will be around shortly to take your drink orders. Dinner will be served at the proper time, Milady.”

The Maitre d’ clicked his heels, bowed to her and left. A scantily clad waitress came to the table. She only looked at my wife. I did too, but could see the waitress out of the corner of my eye.

“Would Milady care to order?”

“Yes, champagne for myself and my escort.”

“Yes, Milady.”

My wife looked at me. I stared back at her.

“I think you will find tonight interesting.”

“How?”

“It’s sort of like the final exam.”

“I see.”

“And you’re the final exam.”

“What do I have to do?”

“You’ll see.”

The champagne came. The steward poured some into my wife’s glass first. She sipped and nodded okay. The steward poured her some, then some for me.

“To my passing grade.”

I raised my glass. We tipped the glasses and drank. We set the glasses down.

“I feel a little warm. Would you be a dear and take my coat for me?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

“I would prefer you call me Milady from now on.”

“Yes, Milady.”

I rose and went behind her. She stood and let me take her fur coat off of her.

“What do I do with it?” I asked.

“Take it to the coat check room.”

I turned and walked to the front of the room, to the coat check counter. There was another scantily clad woman, dressed like a French maid, behind the counter. She took the coat, and at the same time stared at me. It was pleasantly uncomfortable. I strode back into the restaurant. I felt like I was on parade.

“All checked in.”

“Good.”

Some appetizers had arrived while I was away. I reached for some.

“Stop where you are.”

I stopped.

“I did not say you could eat any. You must ask permission to do anything else in this restaurant.”

“May I have some appetizers Milady?”

“Not until I have had as many as I desire. Feed me please.”

I picked up one and brought it to her mouth. She took it from my hands with her lips and chewed and swallowed the oyster. She licked her mouth.

“One more, please.”

I brought another one to her mouth. She took it.

“You may have some. Why don’t you turn and watch some of the people coming in.”

I turned the chair, eating the oysters while I watched what seemed like a parade of women, all dressed to kill, followed by their gentlemen escorts all dressed in tuxedoes. It was a parade of dominatrixes and their hypnotized men. The women were of all ages. Young, middle aged, and old. It didn’t matter. The women were all dressed in high leather and lace. The men were smiling, deferential.

Finally, there was like a fanfare. A woman taller then all the others entered the restaurant. I don’t know what drew me to her. She stood at the entrance for a beat. All the other women in the restaurant were busy talking to their men.

My wife spoke.

“You find this arousing, don’t you?”

I nodded.

“What do you think of the woman entering?”

“She’s very tall and beautiful.”

“Yes, she is. You will obey her in whatever she asks.”

“Yes, Milady.”

The woman walked through the restaurant. She was dressed similarly to my wife. The biggest difference? She wore a tight leather cap and a turtled scarf that peered out of the fur coat. I could only see her face. Her boots also seemed to be painted onto her legs. The heels clicked as they slowly strutted across the room. My wife gave me an order. A strange one, but I felt compelled to obey.

“Get down on your knees before her.”

I got down on my knees. My wife got up and stood beside me. The woman stopped in front of my wife. She spoke.

“Good evening, my dear. Are you prepared?”

My wife bowed her head.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Let us proceed then.”

She stood in front of me. She stuck her gloved finger under my chin and raised my head up. She looked right at me. She spoke to me.

“Kiss my feet.”

I was compelled to obey. I knelt and kissed her booted feet.

“Now take your tongue, go all the way up my boots, then kiss my pussy.”

I again felt compelled to do as she asked. I reached her love box, under her fur coat, kissed it. Then plunged my tongue all the way in. I heard the woman groan.

“Stop. Look at me.”

I stopped and looked at her.

“I believe you are ready.” She turned to my wife, “Go prepare yourself, while we entertain ourselves.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

My wife turned to leave. I started to get up and follow her, but the other woman’s voice barked an order.

“Stay where you are. You have to obey me, your Mistress commands it.”

I froze.

It was very erotic. Strange in a way, but it was feeling natural to be compelled to obey a woman. My wife had commanded me to obey this woman, so I did.

“Stand up and face me.”

I stood.

“I think a further examination is in order. Remove your coat.”

I took my coat off. One of the scantily clad French maids appeared and took it from me. The woman came forward and took off my tie. She handed it to another French maid. She walked out and stared at me.

“Disrobe.”

I felt compelled to unbutton my shirt and remove it. I dropped my trousers, slipped out of my shoes, and took off my socks.

“Hands at your side, and stand at attention while I examine you.”

I was beginning to get an erection.

“Yes, I think an erection is in order. I want you to have an erection.”

My member immediately stood at attention. The woman slowly walked around me.

“Keep your erection full.”

She caressed me with her gloved hands.

“Excellent.” She beckoned to one of the French maids.

“Check his erection for me. See if it is hard and fast.”

I did not know what this meant, but next thing I knew, this French maid was on her knees, and taking my erect member into her mouth. She started sucking, giving me a very thorough blowjob, with all these people staring. I groaned as I noticed all the men on their knees, and the women all sitting staring, breathing heavy.

“Do not come.”

Oh the exquisite agony. The woman stood before me again, while the French maid continued to suck. She stared at me.

“Look into my eyes, deep into my eyes. You must obey. Do not come.”

It was a sexual torture of the most sublime. I wanted to come, but could not. I felt like I was filling up with the most immense, intense pressure. Finally the woman tapped the French maid on her head.

“That’s enough, my dear.”

The French maid stood and bowed to the woman.

“Thank you, my Mistress.”

“You may attend your station now.”

The French maid walked away. The woman turned her attention to me.

“I believe you are ready for the final phase of your exam. Are you ready to submit to your wife’s complete control?”

“Yes.”

“Mistress, you will call me Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, I believe your wife is ready. Stand right there until she calls for you, and do not look around. I want you to look only at me until she calls for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The woman walked to a chair, raised like a throne at the end of the room. She sat down very regally. After she sat, the other women in the room sat. The men remained on their knees.

“My pets, we are here to welcome another woman to our ancient order of Amazon dominatrixes, and her new slave.”

She stared out at me.

“The slave is prepared, let his Mistress enter and begin the final phase of the initiation.”

My wife entered, it was a stunning sight.