The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Epilogue

I am writing this now as a slave and member of this Amazonian society my wife had joined. In this society, men and women are made into willing hypnotic slaves. It is not a cruel society. It is about women being in control and the men their willing subjects. I still work at my job. But all my earnings go to the Society and their queen.

Their queen even has my wife, and all the others under a hypnotic spell. All are her loyal subjects. We would do almost anything for her. The way it works, she finds willing participants through the class she holds. During the class, she gains control over the women, and then, if they are capable of doing so, sends them out to hypnotize their mates. Many times she has all come together for these sessions that can best be described as a large orgy at the club.

It is a just society. No man can come unless his Mistress or the Queen Mistress orders it. The men must satisfy their women with complete obedience. I guess, in a way, I am a kept man. But I love it, and I love my wife, Milady, my Mistress even more.

“Make yourself erect!”

I stood and got an erection. My wife, completely naked, climbed out of the pool and strode over to me at the table where I was writing on my laptop. I offered her a towel.

“Dry me.”

I did.

“Are you done with your recount of being put under control?”

“Nearly, Milady.”

“Well, I think it is time for a break. I want you inside me, and I want to have seven orgasms before you come.”

“Yes, Milady.”

At that point Mistress called out.

“You were right, he really does have staying power. Send him to me after he recovers.”

“Yes, my Mistress,” my wife called out to the woman lounging under the awning. Several naked men and women were fanning her like an ancient Egyptian princess.

My wife looked at me.

“Well, what are you waiting for, carry me into the bedroom and get to it.”

She dropped the towel. I picked her up. She mounted herself onto me.

“Don’t forget the boots.”

I picked up the thigh high boots off the table.

“You will put those on me once we are in the bedroom.”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Let’s go then.”

Off we went, into the bedroom. It was difficult putting those boots on her, while I was standing with myself inside her. But somehow I did it. I fell back on the bed. She spread my legs apart with her boots. The leather of the boots around her knees neared my face. She told me to look deep into her sensuous, sexy smoldering eyes. She rode me long and slow. All I could do was look deep into her eyes. Before long, she was having orgasm after orgasm. I waited until she had seven orgasms, then felt my come build to a climax. The feeling of those boots, the leather and looking into those smoldering eyes was all pure pleasure. She told me to come. As I came in a glorious erection, I knew I was her hers forever.

The End