The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Booty School

No Minors allowed to read this story, no posting without byline, no showing this to people who do not wish to read sexual oriented material, no animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

MC M\F MD BD X

Brandi didn’t know how, but she was sure she didn’t used to be this way. Sure she had always been a cock-tease, but lately she would flirt with a guy then end up doing him or at least blowing him. She still worked at the restaurant, she was leaving there to go to beauty school, she was sure of that. Brandi remembered parts of it, when she had just had a good hard fuck and didn’t need to be laid for a little while. Two guys were sleeping on her bed in the next room and she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. She could see them sprawled there, while she stared at herself. Her big titties used to be small, yes she remembered being an A-cup. Her tongue didn’t used to be pierced. She stood looking into her eyes, lost in memory as cum leaked from her cunt and asshole.

They hadn’t gone to the school the right way and it seemed odd at first, then the guys at the school strapped VR helmets on them. There was a cool show where they took them in a virtual tour of the school. Brandi didn’t remember much from that, but maybe later. Then they didn’t seem to be the wrong one any more. Her and the other seven girls in her class took off their clothes for the next test. She felt tired from the tour, as she glanced ever wristwatch she was surprised. It had taken almost five hours for the tour.

Naked they went to the next room they were set in reclining chairs like those at the dentist office. The guys told them to relax and they started putting electrodes on their breasts, pussies and asses. Then they slid little dildo looking things into them; somehow they hooked to the chairs. The test was, they had to watch pictures to see what styles they like so they could tailor their teaching to them. They had this thing that swung over the girls’ heads and had lights that flashed in their eyes. A voice said that it was latest in eye following technology. When the picture started it was all shots of hair. Brandy noticed that the light flashed 5 times per picture and the pictures were coming pretty fast, about 2 seconds apiece before new one. Music started playing the voice from before saying it was to help us relax since we all were having trouble relaxing. It was weird Techno music with whispering and chanting. The pictures were all head shots now boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl the boys looked strong and the women looked...

trashy. They were licking their lips and begging to give the camera a blowjob. Soon the pictures were pulled back further and you could see their arms and chests and the men weren’t always wearing shirts. Then after while women weren’t either and their tits, jugs, hooters, boobs were showing, their nips, nipples, teats were hard little berries wanting to be sucked, licked, bit, pulled.

The pictures kept flipping by, the shots pulling further back, showing now the torsos and something else changed to. No longer just one person in a picture, now there would be two or three women and two guys in the next on. After a few minutes the pictures showed more, now the crotches were obvious. Brandy gave a little gasp as a picture flashed of just a well-muscled man’s torso and bulging crotch flashed past. She could feel the juices running past the dildo and trickle down to the one in her ass. She couldn’t remember if they had been turned on and were fucking her or if it was just what she wanted. Soon the pictures were full body shots and the girls were touching one another and then there were women with the men. A few of the shots the women were completely nude knelling at the men’s feet. There were some scenes of men dominating women. Now all the women were either nude or in lingerie or bondage gear. Then, after awhile the pictures became sexually explicit.

For about an hour they watched porno pictures flash past. When the guys returned, they had to lift the girls out of the chairs, they were so out of it. As the dildos were removed the women moaned and all were sopping wet. The guys slung them over strong shoulders, carrying them to their cells. After they were laid on their sleeping maps the guards put the girl’s hands on their pussies and started them playing with themselves. Mindlessly Brandy began fingering herself. All-night long she would dream of sex aided by the soft thumping music. In her sleep she continued to masturbate, playing with her small tits. When she would wake up, she would bring herself off again and drift back to sleep.

Brandi stared into her reflection. She looked at her breasts. It was right that her tits were huge and had pierced nipples. It was right that she was going to go back in the bedroom and get those guys to nail her again. It was right the she didn’t know their names, and might not see them again. It was right that she was booty, a piece of ass, a slut, fucktoy, a whore. But was the right to she didn’t remember what had made her change?

She wanted to remember.

Booty School: Vocabulary Lesson

When all eight young women were strapped into the chairs their heads were secured with the head restraining arms that would focus their attention on the large screen. Before lesson began the screen was alive with flowing patterns. Brandy’s eyes were drawn to it. And she felt relaxed, so very relaxed. After the girls were secured the electrodes and build those replaced as they had been last time. Speakers from the head brace opted to life, announcing the start lesson. A strongly male fully spoken “today you’ll have a vocabulary lesson. To aid you and your study you’ll each, have a computer synthesized voice assigned to you that you’ll each recognize. You will listen to the voice as you read from the screen.” Brandy grinned, thinking that this would be fun and much better than high school.

A sentence appeared on the screen and brandy is voice spoke to her from the speaker, reading the sentence as it appeared: “hello, and welcome to your first-class”

“This is so cool.” Brandy thought.

New sentence: “All your classroom work will be presented in this form.”

New sentence: “today we will be studying vocabulary.” The voice was so perfectly her’s that Brandy could not distinguish between her thoughts and the voice. This allowed her to pay more attention in concentrate more and the lesson and she’d ever been able to high school.

“Our first lesson of focus on human anatomy. Various parts of the human body have many names. No focus on three of these today, teaching you the proper names and proper usage of these words. After the word is defined it will be used in two sentences. After his read to you, you’ll read the definition and sentences out loud. Ready?”

“Yes " Brandy thought.

“Ready?” The computer asked.

“Yes " Brandy, amused that she had failed to actually speak out loud.

“Cunt-sometimes called vagina, is the proper term for the wet slit between my legs, is made up of the cunt lips, the cunt hole that leads inside me, and the clit which makes me come. Mike cunt is there to be filled with fingers, tongues, dildos, and especially cocks.”

“—if my cunt is good and it’ll get a to cock to come in a it.”

“—i begged my master to fuck in my shaved cunt.”

Asked Brandy repeated it, the screen moved to the next word.

“Pussy-a slang term for cunt, usually takes you to expression in noting a good experience.”

“—The other slave girl licked my pussy till i came.”

“—Master’s cock was so big, it stretched my pussy.”

And she read it Brandy felt a tingle from the dildo in her vag... no cunt.

“Honeypot a slang term for a cunt, usually a dripping wet one.”

“—The sight of master’s cock made my honeypot open.”

“—After he fuck to me, i cleaned the juice from my honeypot off his cock.”

Brandy gasped and moaned as she read the sentences out loud, and the more she read of the sentences the nearer she felt her orgasm approaching.

“Fuckhole a slang term for a cunt usually indicating a vigorous or dirty sexual encounter.”

“—He slammed his cock in my fuckhole, until i came.”

“—Master shot his plum in my fuckhole.”

Brandy arched her back as she came. inside her mind she could feel for walls crumbling and the words she was repeating becoming truer and truer.

“Snatch a slang term for cunt usually one that is visible or easily available.”

“—As i sat in the booth i spread my legs so people could see my snatch.”

“—After i let the three frat boys bang me i went back to the party to get more cock for my snatch.”

Brandy moaned, and shook imagining herself doing the things she was talking about. She could almost feel for herself been shared by two men at once, these feelings were aided by the dildos pumping and humming in her pussy and ass.

“Twat a slang term for cunt usually one that is waiting impatiently for use.”

“—My wet twat was dripping for cock.”

“—i couldn’t keep my fingers away from my hungry twat while i watched the men at the club.”

“Quim a slang term for cunt usually one that is being used or is about to be used.”

“—He stroked my quim with his fingers before he entered me.”

“—As he entered my quim he stretched it with his wide cock.”

“Gash a slang term for cunt, often used in a derogatory manner.”

“—What can i do, i can’t stop cocks from entering me, i’m just a gash,”

“—Sometimes after i’ve made a lot of cocks happy i need to wash my gash.”

“Beaver a playful and humorous slang term for cunt, also used to express friendly admiration.”

“—He smiled as he stroked the outside of my cunt and said “what a beautiful Beaver you have.".”

“—Jane has a gorgeous shaved Beaver, i wish mine looked like that.”

As she read this Brandy came several times, thrashing and squirming against the straps. The dildos had been vibrating and pistoning in time with the sentences.

“Technical note sometimes the term vagina is misused for cunt. To help you learn the difference repeat these sentences.”

“—My cunt is young and juicy and loves cock in it. The old hag’s cunt was not used in so long it turned into a vagina.”

“—When men have not had sex enough they think that the term vagina is respectful, if a man uses the term vagina, it means for he needs more cunt for his cock. He doesn’t mean any disrespect, he just needs to be laid.”

Brandy moaned softly thinking of all the men who she would lay later on.

“Very good at repeat vocabulary words with me... cunt, pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.” The computer said.

“Cunt, pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.” Brandy replied groggily.

“Now we will repeat them 20 more times, ready?”

“Sure” Brandy said as the question Ready? Flashed on the screen in front of her.

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

Sometimes it seemed that the boobs from the computer was speaking along with Brandy but she couldn’t be sure, sometimes it just seemed that the thoughts and words were echoing in her mind.

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

As she spoke the words and Brandy felt as if they were boring more and more into her mind. As if they were burrowing more and more into her soul. As if every time she spoke the pure becoming more and more true more and more descriptive of who she was, and of what she wanted to be.

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

She spoke the words faster and faster now, more adamant, they were becoming her mantra her chant. Each time she finished a sentence she came in, each time she came she felt her resistance crumbled more, she felt herself become more open, more defenseless to the word she was saying.

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

“i’m a cunt, a pussy, honeypot, fuckhole, twat, quim, gash.”

A she finished in she nearly collapsed from the intensity for orgasms her mind was reeling, changing, becoming what she said she was.

As Brandy came down from her orgasmic eye, the male voice began again.

“Very good, brandy very good.” The voice was low soothing and mail.

it continued “now we have two more lessons today, ready?”

“...Oooooohhh...uunhha...yesssss” brandy moaned.

“Tits is the proper term for breasts. Tits are the protrusions on your chest made up of the tits, the areola, and the nipples.”

“—my tits start to tingle and feel good when a man stares at them.”

“—when men fondle my tits i get all wet and can’t help having sex with them.”

“melons a slang term for tits, usually denoting a large set.”

“—my melons are so they may sometimes break their bra.”

“—i like to squeeze my melons together and let man like them.”

“Voters is a slang term for tits usually indicating large tits on a slutty woman.”

“—to get more cock you need to to let man see your voters.”

“—i like to wear tight, brightly colored shirts that really show off my voters.”

“Titties a slang term for tits usually denoting a positive experience or view of tits.”

“—i love my titties, because they help me get cock.”

“—Master was so happy with me that he spurted into all over my titties.”

“Boobs a slang term for tits of various sizes.”

“—i can feel my boobs growing bigger, and i hope they get huge so i’ll get lots of cock.”

“—i love it when men fondle my boobs from behind it makes me feel all weak and wet, and i know my cunt is opening for them.”

As Brandy finished last of the sentence she felt a strange tingling in her chest. Her breasts felt bigger and she became aware that they were strangely aching. After a few minutes she realized what it was, they needed to touched and to be stroked, to be held together to let cock slide through them, they needed to be come on.

“To help you get a better understanding of tits here are a few pictures free to view.” The computer said.

“Thanks” Brandy said. Even a she finished speaking the screen came along the shots of women’s brass and been held being fondled in their nipples been told the brandy moaned as she watched. The tits had tattoos and were pierced, and were covered in cum, or sometimes they’re being oiled, some times they were tied up in, and sometimes they’re being used to help with blowjobs.

Every time a set of tits got cum on, Brandy would come too. As Brandy watched in the tits speaking more and more beautiful to her to because they made many happy because they attracted cocks. Brandy wished that her tits would become huge and pierced and maybe get tattoos on them too. As the last of the pictures flash past the video began this play of women’s tits being fucked, as Brandy watched she could not stop coming finely as the last cock shot off onto the last women’s tits for Brandy and came hard and nearly passed out. she lay there dazed, with spots and fireworks going off before her eyes.

“Good Brandy, very, very good. You like that didn’t you?” He was the male voice again brandy moved yourself back and forth unconsciously as if trying to stroke her tits up against the man who speaking. She wanted so bad rub her tits up against men make been happy with them.

“When you’re ready to continue let me know and we will move on to the final vocabulary lesson for the day.”

After resting for a few minutes Brandy was ready to continue “okay” she said.

“Cocks are sometimes called penises. Cocks are the large protrusions between men’s legs.”

“—my masters cock is so big and fat i can’t wait to get it me.”

“—cock is the reason i’m here, i live for cock.”

“Dick is another to term for cock, usually one that is about to go in you.”

“—i love feeling Dick as it rubs up against my cuntlips just before going in.”

“— master stroked his Dick before letting me give him a blowjob.”

“Shaft is another term for cock, usually a long one or one that is inside you.”

“—i came from feeling his shaft move in out of my tight cunt.”

“—As i stroked his shaft i felt it grow bigger and then it started spurting cum on me.”

“Hard on, a term for a freshly arisen cock.”

“—my tits were so big in my tight shirt and i looked so slutty, that i gave my master a hard on.”

“—As i rubbed my ass into his crotch he got a hard on.”

Brandy could not stop coming as she imagined all the things that she had spoke of happening to her.

“Now Brandy, i want you to repeat these lines to help you remember who you are and what you’ve learned today” spoke the computer begin speaking with Brandy own voice.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks.”

As her own voice spoke to her Brandy watched the lines appear on the screen in front of her. She was amazed at how beautiful or not just the scripting of the letters but the phrase itself she could not help the speaking the lines in front of her.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks.”

“Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring.”

Brandy moaned and thrashed in her bonds.

“Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring.” She came so hard she could barely get the words out.

“i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.”

Moaning, cuming so hard.

“i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.”

“Now repeat all the phrases with me and each time they will be come more true to you and you will cum.” As the voice finished Brandy gasped.

“How many times will we say them?”

“Twenty.”

Brandy felt a wave of panic, she knew that she would be permanently altered by saying these phrases again but also knew that as soon as she started she would be unable to stop.

“ Ready?”

“Yes” she answered trembling.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.”

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” A moan.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” A spasming orgasm.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” Weaker.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” Wetter

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.”

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.”

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” So weak.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” So wet, she was in a pool of her juices.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.”

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” Needed a cock.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To love.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To lick.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To ride.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To fuck her.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To serve.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To cum around.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To cum in her.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” To be her master.

“All cocks are one cock, one cock is all cocks. Cocks bring pleasure to my cunt, my cunt is enslaved to the pleasure cocks bring. i am a slave to my cunt, it enslaves me through the pleasure to brings.” And it was true.