The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottie and Soul: Chapter 4

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, RB, LA, FT, FD, MF

Chapter Four: “Don’t Be A Dick”

I.

Richard Twooley had been considerably upset at Stephanie’s recent request. Since she really didn’t want him invading her new space, she had asked that he go into the bar downstairs and ask whomever was working there to call her. She’d then come down to see him on neutral ground rather than to let him up into her apartment. To him, the whole thing sounded stupid and petty. He originally intended to ignore her request completely, but once he saw that the bar on the first floor of her new residence was an upscale strip joint, he figured that it wouldn’t hurt to oblige—just this once.

In all, Richard felt no real loss when Stephanie had decided to leave him. It was more a matter of anger that she had actually gotten the nerve to do so. After all, he had invested almost twenty years in creating the perfect wife. His house was always clean, dinner was always on the table and there was always a cunt ready to accept his cock at night. He loved her too—though it was more in the way that a boy loves his dog than what many “sensitive” men of today would consider to be appropriate.

Traditions were important—not that the past thirty-some years of evolution seemed to agree, anymore. A man’s home was his castle and it was his right to take a wife. He would bring home the money while she took care of things at home. Nature had set it up so that those lines shouldn’t be crossed. Even though Stephanie had managed to comply with his wishes over the last two decades, he knew that she never really accepted them as her own.

If he hadn’t met Gwen two weeks before Stephanie had decided to leave, he probably wouldn’t have even let her do so. She may not have been a perfect wife, but she had learned to know her place. Gwen, much younger and more eager than Stephanie had ever been, was perfect to take her place and so he let his wife have her wishes. It had only taken his new homemaker thirty-six hours to pack up her things and move in to take over Stephanie’s domestic duties.

Time had passed, though. It was time to make Gwen a permanent fixture. She had eased right into the role and she even seemed to enjoy it when Richard would climb up on top of her and fuck her roughly until he came. He couldn’t make her his wife until Stephanie was completely out of the picture, though.

And so it was that Richard, with divorce papers in hand, was heading into Jiggy’s to gain a signature.

“I need you to call up to Stephanie Twooley’s and tell her that she needs to come down here and see me,” Richard grumbled as he climbed up onto a stool.

Zarah turned to the newcomer and put on her best fake smile. “Hello there! You must be Dick!”

“It’s Richard.”

She picked up the phone and dialed the number to the security office. Zarah knew that Stephanie would be watching and could easily intercept the call. She spoke a few words and smiled at something that Richard couldn’t hear.

“She’ll be down in a few minutes,” Zarah said to Richard after hanging up the phone. “Can I get you something to drink while you wait?”

“Gimme a Bud with a Jack back,” Richard grumbled.

He was looking around the room—especially in the direction of the stage where the topless girls danced to the music. Had Richard been paying more attention, he might have noticed Zarah as she held her breath and squeezed a few drops of something into his shot glass before placing it in front of him.

II.

Stephanie was angry. They had spent the extra money and had gotten the top of the line sensors for the building. These devices were so sensitive that she could isolate each of the pages in the folder on the bar next to Richard. From there, she could even pick up the subtle difference between each page’s areas with ink and those areas which were blank.

So, it wasn’t just Richard’s presence that had her upset—though that was surely no small part of it. It was the actual terms of the divorce document that Richard had brought with him. As her sensors scanned through each page, she fumed at the notion that she would let this go as he wished. He seemed to think that since she had left him, and not the other way around, that she wasn’t entitled to alimony or any other means of support.

True, her new situation meant that she didn’t actually need any of Richard’s money to survive. What if she had needed it, though? He was the one that had prevented her from having a career of her own and discouraged her from learning anything new. She had been forced to stimulate her mind in secret, tucked away in a dark attic and away from his prying eyes. Hadn’t she earned something for her two decades of servitude?

The whole thing was just too much—the nerve of that prick bastard!

At 45, Richard still looked good. The typical dumb jock in high school, he had continued his workouts and definitely had a body that would set any woman ablaze. Even his nasty, chauvinistic and self centered attitude seemed to do him well in life. For some reason, despite that he never hid the fact that he was going to treat women like shit, they still seemed to flock to him and hang on his every word. Stephanie never understood people like that—even though she had actually been one of them back when she had married the guy in the first place.

She was done giving him what he wanted. By the time Zarah called up on Stephanie’s direct communication line, she had already devised a plan—something to put the dick in his place.

“Tell him to wait a minute. Put a little Z in his shot and then send him downstairs as soon as he drinks it.”

Stephanie’s ire grew as she watched her lecherous ex-husband gaze at the beautiful women dancing around the club. He took a few sips from the beer as he watched a couple having sex in a darkened corner booth at the back of the main room. She wondered just how many times Richard had visited a place like this during their marriage. How often had he gotten aroused by the dancing girls and then come home to take out his lust on Stephanie as if she was nothing more than a rag doll?

He was already becoming impatient. Good. He deserved to be at the hands of her will for a change.

Finally, he downed his Lucid-Z laced shot. Zarah immediately went over to him and pointed toward the spiral staircase that led down to the basement area of the club. Richard rose and headed down the steps, his half empty beer still in hand.

III.

Kathryn lay back on the massive vinyl sofa, her sweat and sex covered body sticking to the smooth material. She was still breathing quite heavily, but her mind was clear after the series of orgasms. Even though Trixie had gone back to her own apartment, Kathryn could feel the effects of her earlier pranic feeding. It was time to sort things out.

“Oh my god,” Marti said as she lay on top of the StephBot, its ever-erect smooth metal cock still pressed deeply inside of her. “I want this one to just follow me around all day and be ready for me to jump it.”

Kathryn chuckled. “I guess I’m not your favorite anymore?”

“I wouldn’t say that, but...”

“How’s your head?” Kathryn asked. “I think we need to take a minute and assess the Jenna and Trish situation.”

With a sigh, Marti rose up off of the feminine looking machine. With no small amount of effort, she managed to get her skirt pulled back down over her slick hips and her tube top pulled back up over her ample chest.

“How come you’re always wanting to kill my afterglow?” Marti plopped down on the opposite end of the sofa.

StephBot turned her head and looked over at the two women, but remained prone on the floor.

“Do we think that what’s going on over there at NanTech is going to be a threat?” Kathryn asked. The question was as much for herself as it was for Marti and Steph.

“I don’t know,” Marti replied. She scooped up a glob of her own sexual juices from her inner thigh and absently licked her fingers clean. “It seems like they are pretty much just ignoring us and doing their own thing.”

Kathryn nodded. “So far. But I wonder just how long that’s going to last. Jenna’s definitely got some alternate programming going on or there would be no way she could have done that press conference with her StareWare running.”

The StephBot sat up and looked at the pair on the sofa. “We definitely need to be proactive, here. If not, they’ll end up storming the place and turning us all into mindless sex slaves to act as food for Trish.”

“We’re all pretty much mindless sex slaves around here, already,” Kat pointed out.

Marti chuckled. “And I kinda like it when Trixie eats me, so to speak.”

“If it were me,” StephBot said, “I’d go out and drag one of them back in here by the hair and figure out exactly what the hell is going on over there.”

Kathryn looked at the FemBot with a hint of surprise. “My, aren’t we feeling a bit harsh and aggressive today?”

StephBot frowned, her soft fleshy lips making a nearly perfect imitation of a human being. “Sorry. It’s that emotional bleed thing—I’m sort of having a few issues with something going on right now in the basement.”

IV

Richard wanted to get this over with. It was bad enough that he had to let Stephanie go and break in a new wife. He didn’t want to waste an entire afternoon appeasing the bitch before he could get her to sign the divorce papers. To make matters worse, he was feeling as if he might be coming down with something. As he climbed down the spiral staircase, his head was starting to spin a little bit. He needed to hold onto the handrail firmly to keep from tumbling down.

“Hello. Stephanie is this way, please follow me,” said the odd looking blonde girl with something metal over her left eye and some sort of space age body suit over her lithe frame.

His eyes drifted downward and fixated on Lindy’s ass as she led the way into the dungeon area of the club. With each seductive sway of her hips in the skintight suit, his focus on her ass grew more fixed. By the time they stepped inside one of the many private rooms, his head was bobbing in perfect synch with her stride.

“You seem to really like my ass,” Lindy said coldly as she shut the door behind them. “You’re here to get your wife to sign divorce papers and all you can think about is whether or not I’d be into anal sex with you.”

Richard, his head really starting to spin, sat down onto the plastic sofa and looked up at the young girl before him. He noticed that she really was a hot little thing as she bent down and set her shoulder bag on the floor by the door. She had that tight little eighteen year old body and smooth skin. Her blue eye—the one not hidden by that ocular device—danced with youthful energy. Maybe if Stephanie did eventually show up, he could get the signing over quickly and still have time for a blowjob from this sweet little piece of meat.

“Hello Richard.” It was Stephanie’s voice and it was coming from a speaker in the ceiling of the small private room.

“What’s going on?” Richard muttered as the effects of his laced drink continued to overcome his will. “Just come out here and let’s get this over with. I’ve got things to do!”

“Like find a new wife-servant?” asked Stephanie. “How about Lindy, here?”

Richard gasped as Lindy knelt between his legs and began working on the zipper of his pants. The drugs in his drink had already made him rock hard. With a bit of a struggle, the sexy young thing managed to get his throbbing pecker free and she held it tightly in her left hand.

“I bet you’d really like her to service you right now, eh Richard?” Stephanie asked from above. “You want her to be a good little girl and take care of the big handsome man, don’t you?”

Richard looked down at the blonde between his legs. She really was hot and his entire body was screaming with lust for her. He wanted to just reach out, grab the back of her head and jam her face over his cock. Sure, with a tiny little mouth like that, his manhood would surely choke her, but as long as she didn’t bite, he wouldn’t hurt her too badly.

“Come on, woman!” he moaned, fighting his natural urge to have his way with Lindy. “Get your ass down here and let’s get this over with!”

Lindy’s grip tightened upon Richard’s cock. The metal gauntlet thing that she wore seemed to give her an exacting strength—it was hard enough to hurt, but not so hard that it brought down his erection.

“Slow down a minute,” Stephanie said. “You see, I don’t think you’ve quite got all of this worked out right in your head. You think that I was the reason that our marriage failed, don’t you? You think that it was my failure as a dutiful wife that caused it all to end. So, I thought I’d just take a moment to show you what it feels like.”

Richard let out a breath of relief as Lindy released her iron grip from his cock. That relief was short lived, though. The girl got up and stood on the sofa, one foot on either side of his hips. This brought her crotch right up in front of his face. He could smell the musky scent of sex and could even see the dampness in the seam of her skintight catsuit. He tried to push her away as Lindy grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face against her. The drugs in his drink had made him weak and unable to push her away.

And they also made him really really want to start licking her hot, eighteen year old cunt.

“You would never eat me out, would you Richard? If you want me to sign the papers, you’re going to have to show me how you can be a good little servant to my friend Lindy.”

“Fuck you, bitch!” That’s what Richard meant to say, but with Lindy’s hot pussy in his face, it came out as something utterly undecipherable.

His mind recoiled at the humiliation of it all. There was no way that he was ever going to let a woman dominate him in this way. He was the man and it was she who should be servicing him! His body was incapable of following the wishes of his brain, though. He instinctually began to lick and nibble at her through the fabric as his humiliating arousal continued to grow.

“That’s it Richard. Service my hot little Lindy like the slut servant that you are!”

V.

Lindy’s mind was reeling. She hadn’t even had a chance to let her unnatural lust build back up before Stephanie had gotten her standing up on a couch with a strange man’s face in her cunt. He wasn’t even very good at eating pussy, but it was still very hot to feel his humiliation down there in her nether regions.

Throughout her young life of sexual maturity, Lindy had always preferred females. This made the entire Richard thing somehow even more exciting and dirty. It most certainly also had something to do with her secret—the one she had kept to herself and had never shared with a soul.

Just a few years back, Lindy had been raped by a man on the street. It was cold and left her with an emptiness that words could never attempt to describe. It was something that she had put behind her—at least on the surface.

Now, though, as Stephanie’s emotions about 20 years of emotional and sometimes even physical abuse at the hands of this man mixed with her own horrible memories, Lindy felt somehow liberated. Now this horrible man would know what it was like to be treated like a piece of meat.

So intoxicating was the feeling of power that Stephanie felt a bit sad as her body suddenly stepped down and away from the cretin.

“It sucks being a powerless slave to someone else’s whims, doesn’t it Richard?” Stephanie’s voice came through the speaker just a fraction of a second after Lindy felt the thought form in her mind. “And you think that I don’t deserve any payment for my years of service to you?”

“How—how do you know what...?”

“Don’t worry about how I know.” Stephanie’s anger seemed to bounce in Lindy’s head. “Just tell me what you think my devotion to you was worth, you vile piece of shit!”

“It’s not worth anything!” Richard groaned, his erection still standing out of his pants. “It was your fucking job, goddammit!”

Lindy felt Stephanie’s rage at Richard’s impetuousness as her own. Inside, she really wanted nothing more than to crack his skull open and feed his brains to a dog.

Suddenly, Lindy’s body lashed out under Steph’s control. She grabbed Richard by the neck and dragged him out into the center of the room. Before her, on all fours, Richard was nothing more than a piece of shit. She wanted to stomp on him. She reached out with her left hand and yanked his pants down leaving his bare ass waving in the air. With a sudden move, Lindy pulled her strap-on cock from her shoulder bag and quickly got it in place.

“What the fuck are you going to do to me now, you crazy fucking bitch?”

“You want to fuck me in the ass with these divorce papers?” Stephanie growled through the speaker. “I’m going to show you what it feels like!”

Held firmly in place by the massive power of Lindy’s gauntlet, Richard could do nothing but cry as she started to slide her strapped on cock into his tight, quivering ass.