The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottie and Soul: Chapter 5

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, RB, LA, FT, FD, MF

Chapter Four: “Heart of the Madder”

I.

Richard Twooley seethed with anger. This tiny little bitch had not only managed to overpower him, but was now preparing to slide a strap-on cock into his ass. He wanted desperately to stand up and teach the insolent slut a lesson, but he found that all he could do was relax his sphincter and let the rubber monster slide into him.

He suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of humiliation, though it wasn’t due to embarrassment over being butt-fucked by a women. His shame came from the fact that somewhere inside he was actually enjoying the experience. Through the haze in his mind, he wanted to pull away but found himself only capable of leaning back into it and meeting each angry thrust.

“Tell me that you’re a piece of shit, Richard!” Stephanie’s voice flew from the overhead speaker like a dagger. “Tell me that you’re sorry and that I’ve earned what’s coming to me and this whole thing can be over!”

“Fuck you!” Richard grimaced, his cock seeming to grow harder and harder with each violent invasion. “I should have kept you in a fucking cage!”

II

Lindy continued to succumb to the feelings of lust and rage as Stephanie made her hips pound at Richard’s virgin backside. The unnatural anger had grown to the point where each thrust of her slender hips was a metaphoric stab of a knife through his bowels. She had never met this man before, yet she hated him as if she had been victim of decades of abuse at his hand.

Due to the StareWare programming, Lindy’s mind had grown accustomed to giving into whatever feelings it experienced. She had practiced keeping her body from betraying what was going on in her head, but with Stephanie controlling her actions, there was nothing to do but go with the flow. She wanted desperately to flip Richard over and take his hard cock into her dripping pussy. She wanted to bounce up and down on his shaft like the machine she so yearned to be. And then, once she had satisfied her lust, she’d crush his fucking skull like a orange being made into juice.

Instead, her hips swung harder, faster. Richard’s head was now banging into the wall of the small private cubicle. Lindy was no longer enjoying the feelings of primal rage and lust, but she seemed too far gone to fight it. She wanted to stop, but Stephanie’s control over her was just too powerful.

“Do you see what it’s like to be treated like a piece of fucking meat?” Stephanie screamed through the speaker. “Imagine twenty years of this!”

“When I get my hands on you,” Richard retorted, “I’m going to rip your fucking head off!”

“Now there’s an idea!”

Lindy pulled back and, with her gauntleted hand, she pulled Richard up on his feet. His pants down around his knees, he looked rather like a cornered bear—unsure whether to attack or to be afraid.

The young woman’s face contorted with anger as she fought to push back against Stephanie’s rage. Her hand began to squeeze at Richard’s throat. Within seconds, the veins in his neck and face turned blue and began to bulge.

“Stop it!” Lindy screamed within her mind. “You’re going to kill him!”

Stephanie’s silent reply froze Lindy’s soul.

“Good. The bastard deserves what he gets!”

Lindy’s powerful. fingers closed even tighter around Richard’s feeble neck.

III

A Police Lineup. Six men are standing beyond the pane of glass. Lindy is standing between two police officers.

“Don’t worry,” says one of the cops. “They can’t see you.”

Lindy gulps, her fear is evident.

“Can you recognize the man who raped you?”

A Courtroom. The rapist is standing and awaiting the court’s decision. Lindy is seated in the second row near several other of this cretin’s victims.

“Has the jury reached a decision?” asks the Judge.

“We have,” says the Jury Foreman. “We find the defendant not guilty.”

The courtroom comes to life with sounds of shock and anger. The woman sitting two seats over from Lindy rises. She pulls a small gun from somewhere in her ample bosom. The angry rape victim fires a single shot—straight through the heart of the rapist.

An Alleyway. It’s dark. It’s raining.

Lindy should feel good. Even though the legal system had failed her, yet again, the rapist got what was coming to him. Still, as the rain washes away the filth around her, Lindy feels nothing but shame and guilt. The monster was dead and she should feel vindicated, right?

He was a human being, though. Justice is balance. It’s not about vengeance and emotions. She will live with the memory of his vile actions for the rest of her life no matter whether he still breathes or not. In his actions, the rapist had surrendered his own humanity. By exacting revenge in the way she had chosen, the woman in the courtroom had succeeded only in surrendering her own.

If Lindy allows herself to take solace and pleasure in her tormentors demise, what will become of her own soul and spirit?

“Inside you’re still a human!” Lindy screamed from within her mental prison. “Stephanie! Please! We can’t do this!”

IV

The imagery crashed down on Stephanie’s mind as she lived the secret moments from Lindy’s life. Through the camera in the tiny room, she watched as Lindy summoned all of her will—and let go of Richard. His limp body fell to the floor.

If Steph had been able to move within her computerized brain, she would have stepped back at the sight of Lindy glaring up at the camera.

“If you are going to have all of this power,” she hissed, “you’re going to have to be a lot more responsible with it! I won’t give myself to someone who has become some kind of a monster!”

It was all Lindy. She’d summoned every bit of energy to break free of Steph’s control. The young woman had forced the imagery from her traumatic childhood straight back into Stephanie’s mind.

And of course, Lindy was right.

At that very moment, Stephanie might very well have been the most powerful person in the world. Every electronic device within the building was hers to command. Even many of the people within her would easily fall under her mental will and control.

She was, in fact, no longer a human being—not physically. Her body was just a shell to keep her brain alive. But that was no excuse to surrender her humanity in a moment of rage and vengeance. Justice was subtle—a delicate balance much like the balance sought by Zarah and Trixie in their daily quest to survive. It’s easy for the more powerful one to win, to swing the balance in their favor as Trixie’s sister Trish had decided to do. As soon as that balance swayed the other way, though, she would be nothing more than the monster she had sought to punish.

“Oh my god!” Stephanie cried, sending her voice down into Lindy directly. “I’m so sorry! I’ll never let it happen again—I swear! I let it all go to my head and I’m sorry! Please forgive me!”

Lindy just shook her head and turned to face Richard. She knelt down at his side and tended to him. Stephanie watched on silently as her friend—and savior—took the monster into her arms and helped him catch his breath.

V.

“We need a what?” Darla asked from her seat in the security office. She had cleaned herself up from her earlier antics with Lindy and had been preparing to head off to her room for the night.

“A stop word,” Stephanie said through the speaker. “Something that can be programmed into the system as an override. Whenever someone says the word, my programming kicks in and forces the logic and compassion circuits to override whatever emotion is driving me.”

“You have compassion circuits?” Darla asked.

“You know what I mean.”

Darla nodded. She poured over the data logs from the past twenty minutes and understood what was happening. There were several spikes in the logs which indicated some fairly violent activity somewhere within Stephanie’s system.

“I’m hoping that we’ll never need to use the stop word,” Stephanie continued. “I’m now aware that this is a pretty serious issue—though I suppose it has been my whole life. I’ve just never had the power to so easily act upon it before. I think I can keep it under control, but I want to be safe. Afterall, I’m only...”

“Human?” Darla finished Stephanie’s sentence for her.

“Yes. I’m only human.”

VI

Stephanie looked out over the city from the Amatory Place rooftop. The sounds from the streets down below drifted up like a song. Life really was beautiful if you could manage to take a moment to look for it. Her marriage to Richard had been stifling and she had taken much abuse. If she hadn’t lived that life, though, would she have been able to appreciate the lesson Lindy had taught her? Would the sun setting over Megopolis University be so pretty?

And what of Lindy? The poor thing had put her life in Stephanie’s hands. She had opened up the deepest and darkest corners of her soul so that Steph might understand. In return, Stephanie had almost turned the girl into a monster herself. She wouldn’t blame Lindy if she could never forgive her.

Downstairs at the bar, Darla held out the paperwork Richard had carried into the place with him.

“Stephanie wanted you to have this,” Darla said to the man. He looked weary and beaten, but he’d survive.

He glanced through the folder. At the bottom of the very last page was a signature: “Stephanie Twooley” it said.

“It’s about fucking time,” the vile man grumbled as he strode out of the building.

Darla glanced up at the camera sadly. It appeared that he hadn’t learned a thing from his experience.

Back on the roof, Stephanie took pleasure in realizing that it didn’t really matter. What mattered was that she had gotten something from it.

Lindy stepped out onto the rooftop and walked over to the edge. Stephanie watched as the girl looked down over the city.

“Are you up here?” she asked.

“I’m everywhere, actually.” Steph spoke in a whisper through the alarm speaker beside Lindy’s arm. “But, yes. I was just up here thinking about how rotten I was.”

“It’s nice up here, don’t you think?”

“Yes.”

“It’s a good place to sort of step back from it all and to look out at the world and see what’s really important.”

“You’re what’s really important, Lindy. I hope that one day you will be able to forgive me.”

Lindy turned and sat on the ledge. “You want me to forgive you for being human?”

“No, for letting my anger affect both of us like that.”

“But you listened to me. You stopped before it was too late.”

“Luckily.”

“No, that wasn’t luck.” Lindy stood and moved toward the center of the roof. “That was Stephanie. My friend, partner, and Mistress.”

Lindy stood stiff and held her arms straight out from her sides. “Now get back in here and let’s find someone to fuck. I’m sure we can find someone who could use a little lovin’ in this place.”

And so it was that Stephanie rededicated one of her threads of consciousness to Lindy. She didn’t have the girl go downstairs right away, though. Instead, Steph walked her friend—the one person who truly understood her—back to the edge of the building. Together they looked down at the thriving city of Megopolis and smiled.

It was a good day to be alive.