The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottom Bitch

Part 2

It’s funny how quickly your mind gets used to something, even something very unusual. Since being initiated as “Man of the House” for Phi Kappa Phi, my life had transformed completely. Now I spend my days waiting on beautiful women hand and foot. I’ve spent so much time licking their pussies that I can tell each girl apart by her taste.

One time Natalie made me tell her which girls I liked the most, but she was furious that I liked to eat Trish out more than her. Her response was to make me lick her pussy every time she came back from a run. She said I would learn to love the way her pussy tastes, even if it took me all year. I would have liked it more if she wasn’t always fucking random guys then coming back to make me finish her off, complaining about their technique and telling me exactly how to lick her.

Each girl has something different she likes: Tiffany, the volleyball player, likes to have luxurious foot massages before she leaves for practice and after she comes back. She will usually lie face-down on the bed while I massage her size 10 feet and listen to her talk about her teammates. Usually she has me rub her long, tanned legs because she enjoys having her own personal sports masseur.

Erika enjoys taking baths with me as her personal attendant, rubbing soap on her and gently massaging shampoo into her scalp and hair. I can’t describe how torturous it is to sit in a large bathtub with a beautiful girl, to lovingly caress her entire body, and not have it lead to sex. She even teases me about it, laying against my cock and rubbing against it playfully. After the bath, when I’ve dried Erika and rubbed lotion on her body, I help her get dressed for the day or the night. One day, as I was fetching her gladiator sandals, she said “this guy I’m seeing tonight is so hung, I’m going to need you around tonight to give my pussy some TLC after he fucks me!”

Natalie is a sadist, I learned pretty quickly. She has no patience for mistakes, and finds creative ways of punishing me whenever I mess up her impossibly high standards. One day I accidentally stepped on her shoe and she punished me by making me lick her entire shoe collection clean. She’s rich, and she had dozens of pairs of shoes and they were all well-worn. I think she gets off on abusing and humiliating people, because she would usually have Tammy, her sorority little sister, do menial tasks for her as well. I remember Tammy’s pledge week when we both knelt at Natalie’s feet, each of us massaging one of her feet and occasionally kissing them. I never guessed the extent of Natalie’s sadism, though, or how far she would go to get what she wants.

I was in Trish’s room, picking up a pair of red panties and putting them into her hamper. Trish’s favorite color was red, and you could see it in everything about her. She had a red purse, her favorite pair of shoes was a pair of red high heels, and she was never caught without red lip gloss. Almost everything in her room was a shade of red: her pink sheets, her red pillow, her cherry wood dresser. Sometimes, to boost her esteem, I would buy her flowers from “a secret admirer.” They were always carnations or red roses, and it really brightened her day. The funny part was that this wasn’t one of my duties, I just liked to do it.

I had just finished vacuuming Trish’s room when I heard the click-clack of high heels marching down the marble hallway. Trish, so authoritative that even her walk announced that the mistress was here. My stomach fluttered a little bit.

Trish came in her room and greeted me with a warm smile, her red lips parting to show her perfectly white teeth. “Hey Brad,” she said, traces of exhaustion in her voice.

“Hey Trish, how are you today?” I responded. She walked to her bed and collapsed on it, sighing from the day. “I’m so tired! Today was brutal. I had two midterms then a long sorority meeting about the Fall Festival. And everything I said, Natalie had to second-guess me and put her input in. I had to remind her who’s boss twice... Could I please have a foot massage?” Trish asked. I smiled and kneeled before her bed, where her legs were hanging off. I gently eased off her red high heels and tickled her feet lightly. She giggled and jerked her feet a little. “Braaad, cut it out!” she said playfully, but I could tell she liked it. “I just wanted you to smile, you look so stressed,” I said, putting lotion on my hands and beginning to massage her feet. Her toes were painted a vibrant red color, something I was responsible for. She wanted a fresh pedicure nearly every day, to keep up her image of perfection. “Mmmm,” Trish moaned as I massaged her feet, “this is definitely helping with my stress level. You’re sweet, Brad.”

I gently massaged her feet for over an hour while she decompressed, complaining about her classes and about sorority issues. I worked my way up her legs to her calves, then to her thighs. After a bit, I kissed her halfway up her thigh, something I knew she loved. Trish gave a quiet moan.

“Brad, would you please... lick my pussy?” Trish asked bashfully. I smiled and lifted up her skirt, and pulled down her red panties. It was amazing—Trish was so authoritative and dominant everywhere else, but when she was asking me to do something this personal, it was like she was a schoolgirl on her second date. I lovingly kissed her pussy, beginning the long slow process of giving her head. Sometimes Trish took an hour or more to get off, but it was always worthwhile as soon as she wrapped her thighs around my head and pulled my hair passionately.

I had been going down on Trish for about 45 minutes, and she was getting pretty close to cumming. I paid more attention to her clit, pressing it more firmly with my tongue. Just as I was building her up to her orgasm, a knock came on the door.

“Come back later!” Trish yelled impatiently, “Trish, we need you, our partner fraternity canceled for the Fall Festival, and now we have to decide which one we want to go with next!” Natalie called out from the other side of the door. “Damnit,” Trish muttered, slowly pulling away from me. She gave a frustrated moan as she looked for a pair of panties to put on. “That was so good!” she said, pulling my hair affectionately. She put on a pair of red flats and walked toward the door, looking radiant. As she left, Natalie gave a smug grin—was she happy to have interrupted us?

I stood up and picked up Trish’s laundry hamper, ready to leave. “Where do you think you’re going?” Natalie asked. “I was going to do Trish’s laundry tonight.” “Did you just go down on her?” Natalie asked, an edge of annoyance in her voice. “Yes..” “Ugh, it smells like sex in here,” Natalie started, then her eyes flashed, “I have an idea!”

Natalie took off her blue flats, revealing her pale feet. As much as I didn’t like her, I have to admit she has gorgeous feet. Small, with unusually high arches, and dainty toes. She had on a sky blue pedicure that I had given her. She also wanted daily pedicures to show her status, but I couldn’t always make time for it.

“Lick the inside of my flats clean, that should get Trish out of your mouth.” Natalie said, smirking. I looked at her in disbelief. “What are you waiting for?”

I knelt down and picked up one of Natalie’s flats. It had a rosegold interior and the light imprint of her foot. Obediently, I ran my tongue along the inside of it. It tasted salty, sweet, and truthfully very good. With Natalie watching, I had to put on a show so I more greedily licked the inside of her flats, the taste of Natalie’s feet mixing with the taste of Trish’s sex. I wanted to point out that Natalie would have Trish’s juices on the bottom of her feet now, but I wasn’t sure if she would like that or hate it.

“Do a good job,” Natalie said, as she turned to leave, “Also I want you to give me a wake up call at 7 AM tomorrow. The usual.”

For Natalie, “the usual” was me waking her up by kissing her feet and sucking on her toes. I stayed in a kneeling position and continued licking her flats. I watched Natalie walk away, her perfect soles making a soft sound as she walked over the tile I had swept just hours before. Just then, Tammy walked by, carrying another pair of Natalie’s shoes. We exchanged sympathetic glaces as she hurried along her way. I noticed she was barefoot as usual—was that something that Natalie told her to do?

I didn’t have much time to ponder that question, because just then Tiffany passed by and told me to join the meeting because her feet were sore and she wanted a massage. I told her that I was going to start a load of Trish’s laundry, then I would join her. I was carrying a tote full of Trish’s laundry—mostly shorts and tops because I washed her panties by hand—but there were already girls in the laundry room. Normally I don’t eavesdrop, but I recognized Natalie’s voice and it sounded like she was saying something secret, so I stood outside the room and listened in.

“...she’s completely changed since we’ve taken on Brad. She hasn’t had sex with a guy in weeks, she barely goes out to the bars with us, and she said ‘no,’ when CJ asked her out!” Natalie said. “I don’t think it’s a big deal,” the other voice replied. “It IS a big deal! She represents our sorority to the entire campus! We are supposed to be the ambassadors of sex, anytime, anywhere. She’s making us look like prudes. She is losing us the thing we are best known for. What are we supposed to do instead?” “You’ve got a point there...” “I think she likes Brad. It explains everything. I’ve seen them having long conversations before, like they were on a date!” Natalie complained.

Natalie had a point there—I had many long conversations with Trish. We liked a lot of the same things: old literature, politics, nutrition. I had never met someone who had both read the Nibelungenlied and who knew about Monsanto’s frightening stranglehold on US politics. I enjoyed spending time with her a lot, but it surprised me to know that she liked me too. Having enough of this spying, I walked into the laundry room as though I heard nothing. I smiled and said ‘hi’ to Natalie and Lauren, who was Natalie’s close friend in the sorority.

Natalie gave a shrewd smile, I could see that she was thinking dark thoughts. “Brad, who do you think is more beautiful, Trish or me?” I was smarter than to fall for this, “You’re both so beautiful, I cannot compare you.” “You’re so smart, Brad, it’s no wonder why Trish likes you so much,” Natalie countered. “Thank you, Natalie. I hope you like me too,” I said back. “I like your tongue, that’s for sure. Nobody has ever gone down on me like you do. But I think Trish likes the whole thing. I bet you could fuck her if you wanted. How long has it been since you’ve had sex?” “Eight months,” I reluctantly said, remembering every long day of sexual servitude since then. “Eight months since you’ve had sex, and you’ve spent almost all of your time around beautiful young women! Seeing us in the nude, massaging our feet, cuddling with us, brushing our hair, licking our pussies every day. God that must be so frustrating!” Natalie said, obviously taking pleasure from my predicament. “I think some guys would love this situation, I just try to be thankful for what I have.”

Natalie paused, like I caught her off-guard by my answer. “Well, what if I told you there was a way out? You could walk out of here a free man and go back to your old life. Would you want to do it?” Natalie asked.

I was stunned. “I’d be interested,” I finally admitted.

“Well, maybe I can help you out... if you treat me right.” Natalie concluded, leaving with Lauren in tow. I put Trish’s laundry into the machine and sat at Tiffany’s feet during the sorority meeting, firmly massaging them as the girls talked about different fraternities.

That night, I found a note in the dryer when I pulled out Trish’s laundry. It read, “Brad, if you get Trish to have sex with you, you will be free. Sorority rules state that if the Man of the House has sex with the President, it is a breach of contract and he is discharged.”

Amazed, I tore the note into little pieces and ate them. I finally had a way out! But how was I going to get Trish to have sex with me?

Four long days later, and I hadn’t made any progress towards having sex with Trish. She was constantly busy trying to get the Fall Festival in order. The other girls, sensing that she was distracted, were always trying to pull me in different directions. Natalie in particular kept me very busy between eating her pussy and giving her full body massages. She got the idea for me to put my cock between her thighs as I laid on top of her massaging her back, the head of my cock resting gently against her pussy. She forbid me from going any further of course, and just liked to enjoy how much this frustrated me.

It all changed a week before the Fall Festival. I didn’t know exactly what happened, but when Trish came home she had obviously been crying, and went straight to her room. I set down the fan I was using to cool Erika down as she sunbathed, and followed Trish to her room. I enterred without knocking—uncharacteristic of me but not forbidden by any specific rule—to find Trish lying on her bed sobbing into her pillow.

“Trish, what’s the matter?” “They’re trying to displace me as the President of the sorority! Natalie is putting forth a vote to impeach me!” “You’re a great president, she’s going to fail,” I said, not sure if it was really true. “You don’t get it—she’s been turning people against me the whole time! And she keeps promising them great things once she’s President! Now everyone hates me!” Trish couldn’t control herself anymore and began crying ferociously into her pillow. “Trish, people here love you, you are our leader!” I replied, resting my hand on her back. “Oh yeah all the guys just want to fuck me and all the girls do what I say then talk shit behind my back, what a great position!” Trish snapped, being sarcastic for the first time I had ever seen. “You’re focusing on the unhappy things. We love you here, Trish... I love you.” I confessed, for the first time ever.

Trish stopped crying. Time stood still.

“You love me even though I’ve put you through all these awful things? How I make you wait on me hand and foot, and never do anything for you? How I make you eat my pussy all the time, and treat you like a slave?” “I like to eat your pussy, Trish. I like making you happy. Like how I get you flowers from a secret admirer—I just do that because I think you’re worth it. I’d like it if you would do things in return for me, but that’s—” “Wait, that’s you who’s been getting me the flowers? Natalie said it was CJ!” Trish cut me off. “It was me.”

Trish stopped crying and sat up in bed, turning to face me. Her beautiful blue eyes a little red, her mascara forming little black rivulets under her eyes. We looked into each other’s eyes, and she leaned in to kiss me.

This wasn’t the first time I had kissed a sorority sister here—a lot of the girls liked to make out just for fun. But I could feel this kiss was different. This was Trish showing me that she loved me too. I kissed her back, more passionately. Soon we were on the bed, me on top of her, kissing the way young lovers do. I had never wanted anything so bad in my entire life. Trish signaled for me to stop kissing her, and I was afraid she would kick me out.

“Brad, I want you to fuck me,” Trish said, and I couldn’t believe I was so happy. I was going to fuck the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, and be free of all the other bitches who ordered me around. “Okay, let me get a condom,” I replied, out of habit. “No, no condom, Brad. Just fuck me,” Trish said. What would you have done?

The first time I fucked Trish, I almost came instantly. After nine months of servicing beautiful women and having almost no release, I was insane with desire. But I was still not allowed to cum without a sorority member’s permission, so I was kept just at the peak of an orgasm, pumping in and out of Trish in a mad desire to throw myself over the edge. It worked on her, and pretty soon I could feel her pussy tighten as she had an orgasm of her own. Then she gave me permission to cum.

My brain exploded with endorphins and I could feel all the stars and planets and ages that had to align to create this perfect moment in time. To me, everything in life was worth it for that moment. I practically shouted in ecstacy as I came inside of Trish, milking my cock for all it was worth. Ages passed before I felt my orgasm end, and Trish and I laid together, panting, recovering from our lovemaking. We kissed tenderly, then Trish’s door flung open.

Natalie enterred with a camera in hand, filming us in bed. Trish pulled away from me, covering herself with a blanket as I was left in the nude, grabbing her shirt to cover my nudity.

There was a lot of shouting, and everything kind of became a blur from there. Trish got dressed, and followed Natalie into the main living room, where all the sorority sisters were gathered as though for a meeting. I got dressed too, afraid of what was going to happen.

Natalie sat in a throne-like chair similar to the one Trish had when I first licked her pussy. Except Natalie’s throne was all blue. Natalie pointed at the floor before her, and Trish, defeated, kneeled before her former rival.

“Trish, you have been caught having sex with the man of the house. This is the most serious infraction a sorority director can make, and it incurs the most serious penalty. You are guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt, and I have decided your punishment. You will be demoted to the position of Bottom Bitch.”

The air seemed to go out of the room, and even Natalie’s closest friends seemed sympathetic to Trish at that moment.

“What does the bottom bitch do?” I asked, terrified of the answer.

“Oh, you’re still here? Well, let me explain. The bottom bitch does whatever the other sorority girls tell her to. She’s everyone’s bitch. I’m going to have Trish wrapped around my finger. I’ll have her lick my entire body clean after I do hot yoga, I’ll have her give me pedicures while holding the nail brush in her mouth, I’ll have guys fuck me ‘til they’re about to cum, then pull out at the last second and cum inside of her to save me the mess, then I’ll have her lick my pussy as a ‘thank you!’

Trish’s eyes remained downcast.

“I’m going to have her follow me around everywhere I go, and be my little foot girl, fussing over my toes and kissing my feet lovingly whenever I sit down. She’ll pick up my dirty laundry with her mouth, and wear my used socks as a sleep mask. And that’s just the first things off my list,” Natalie finished, as some girls brought her the pink Delta Gamma bottle of sake and two cups.

“This is where you have a choice, Brad. Right now, you are a free man. You could walk out that door, go back to your old life, and never hear from us again. You could get revenge on us, but with Trish in our control, I think you realize what would happen to her if you did anything stupid. But you can stay with her.”

“If you drink another cup of this sake, you’ll go back to being the man of the house. You’ll have the same responsibilities, the same position, and we’ll treat you pretty much the same. Believe it or not, we like you here, and we want to keep you,” Natalie explained. “Trish will still be the bottom bitch, but I promise you, on my authority as president, that you two can have something like a relationship.”

“But if you leave here today, we will never allow you to see Trish again.”

I was shocked. Trish looked up at me, her eyes full of pain and fear and hope. What would you have done?

“I choose to stay,” I said, and I sat down next to Trish.

“I love you, Trish,” I said, looking deeply into her eyes. A smile crossed her face like a bright yellow butterfly on a gloomy day. “I love you, Brad,” and we kissed. Then we drank the sake, and Natalie whispered into Trish’s ear for a long time, looks of horror and embarassment crossing Trish’s face.

Natalie clapped her hands together twice and two girls brought forth two square, blue foot stools. She removed her flats and placed her feet on either of the footstools so they were spread slightly. Then, she removed her panties and put them on the handrest of the throne.

“Lick my pussy, Trish. You’re going to be licking my pussy for the rest of your life, so try to enjoy this first time,” Natalie commanded, with a sadistic delight in her voice.

I watched helplessly as Trish moved her beautiful face into Natalie’s lap, and began licking her pussy. Natalie smiled the smile of a goddess, whose treasure was buried firmly and securely between her legs, forever.